TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Brother?? (Raphael)

Go down 
+16
Livi
Katniss
Xile
Donnie
Raph'sRage648
InfantileDinosaur
js560000
raphaela
raphaeltmnt
Michelangelo
MIKEY
Haddyskelly
Raph95
jazeon
NightwatchersGirl
LoveXXXLeonardo
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :
Best Brother?? (Raphael) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best Brother?? (Raphael) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Best Brother?? (Raphael) Empty
PostSubject: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Here we go! Who do you think is most important brother to Raphael, and most of all...WHY? Raph
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
Best Brother?? (Raphael) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Best Brother?? (Raphael) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:48 am

I say Mikey cos he is Raphael's friend and brother as well Rolleyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
jazeon

jazeon

Male
Number of posts : 56
Warning Level :
Best Brother?? (Raphael) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best Brother?? (Raphael) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:42 am

Check this emoticon
Cibi Leo and Raph see Chibi Mike and Don

COMPARE!
Back to top Go down
http://jazeplace.forumotion.com
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:54 am

Cool :lol!:
Back to top Go down
jazeon

jazeon

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:58 am

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:
Cool :lol!:

Err it has a meaning leh

Leo
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:38 am

Yay, you two, don't spam around here, your posts may be deleted and your warn lever might rise.
Back to top Go down
jazeon

jazeon

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:43 am

Raph95 wrote:
Yay, you two, don't spam around here, your posts may be deleted and your warn lever might rise.

Sorry, I was just telling him about the emoticon that , Raphael and Leo is really the best brothers ,

Leo
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:24 am

Spam.. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to um, spam or anything :oops: (sorry, that word is kind of new to me, oh here you see my ability to english! Big grin ) No, I meant that those smiles are so cute, and how you used them on your comment, it was creative, so sorry again, forgive me? :oops:
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:55 am

OK OK but enpught with this... Now we are spamming Razz
Back to top Go down
jazeon

jazeon

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:08 am

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:
Here we go! Who do you think is most important brother to Raphael, and most of all...WHY? Raph

* Back to topic,

Anyway Raphael is really the best brother of leo
:leosmile:
Back to top Go down
Haddyskelly

Haddyskelly

Female
Number of posts : 28
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Hmmm, yeah I think Leo is. Even though they get on the least they seem to need each other more, if you know what I mean? Raph Leo

+2 shells
The last day of post mania!
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/Haddyskelly
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Number of posts : 73
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : MIKEY
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:22 pm

probly mikey or leo mikey is probly his best friend but they show it in a diffent way
and leo because well they are like yin and yang one cant live without the other so hard to choose :silent:
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo

Michelangelo

Male
Number of posts : 43
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ME!!! Mikey!
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:21 am

Hmm... ME! After all, only the closest annoy Raph's head off, hehe yer!
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/madmichelangelo
raphaeltmnt

raphaeltmnt

Number of posts : 11
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Leonardo would probably be his most important brother, he kind of looks up to him in a way. Lep strives him to be better, he is always trying to be better than his older brother.
Back to top Go down
raphaela

raphaela

Female
Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:03 am

[quote="Michelangelo"]Hmm... ME! After all, only the closest annoy Raph's head oquoff, hehe yer![/te] i love you
Mike ❤
Quote :

Back to top Go down
js560000

js560000

Number of posts : 25
Warning Level :
Best Brother?? (Raphael) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Best Brother?? (Raphael) Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:40 pm

I hate to say it, but I would say Leo.
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 pm

I think it's Mikey indeed...

They're pretty different but, y'know, opposites attracts each other! ;]
And, I agree with Mikey himself,- only the closest ppl can actually annoy Raph.

Well, o'course there's alot of random things which tick Raph off, but it seems like in most cases he's just used to play, like, a grouchy. You know, when you often feel a certain emotion, after a while you'll act like you're feeling this way even if you actually don't.
And Mikey just knows how to annoy Raph for real! That means that he knows "which button to press", right? He knows the deepest weak spots of his short-tempered brother's soul and knows myriads of ways how to play on it.
O'course, it's not the best thing for Raph, but besides that Raph likes attention. Maybe in his deepest heart he understands that Mikey loves him in such way. And that is very important for Raph.

Leo is pretty close to him too, 'cus he is the only one who knows how to calm Raph down. Seems like he knows the other side of Raph the best, the calm side, the deeper side.

Argh, I don't really know who of these two - Leo and Mikey - are the best brothers for Raph... Raph's such a walking mystery. o.0 *shrugs*

Maybe it's Donnie, 'cus they're rarely fight with each other! xD

P.S. Gosh, I'm sleepy...so I might wrote something silly and senseless...Sad
Back to top Go down
Raph'sRage648

Raph'sRage648

Male
Number of posts : 20
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Hard to pick, but Raph.
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Donnie, they hardly argue though he does pik on him alittle.
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Donnie

Male
Number of posts : 143
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Xzol
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:46 pm

I'd have to say Don Don
Back to top Go down
http://sonicblazers.proboards.com/
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 pm

I actually be to differ, I think the one who seems closest to Raph is in fact Leo. Despite anger and jealousy I think Raph really looks up to Leo. (Just doesn't want to say it Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:45 am

Personally, I'm goin' with Donnie. I mean, it's like Leo having Mikey around him. A guy's gotta let up sometimes, ya' know? And having Leo around helps Mikey not go all ov'r the top, either. Raph can talk to Don, and I think that it's like a balance thing. Serious with playful, temper with patience. If that makes any sense!
Sorry it's basically 9pm over here and while that's not late for most of y'all, it is when you've been walking 35kms over rocky hills, chasing after a dang-fool stallion. *sigh*
Back on topic. Raph can talk to Don because he's not gonna tell anyone, and Don can talk to Raph about inventions and stuff 'cause he knows that he'll appreciate it and actually listen ta' him. Just my thoughts. But I'm not disagreeing with anyone else. I think they all get along equally, like four weights in a balance.
~Katniss
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:02 am

Don and Raph are completely different, but they rarely argue. And together, they have a balance of brains and brawn; just like Leo and Mikey have their balance of seriousness and fun.

Leo and Raph picker all the time, but I think they're really close. :> Raph stops Leo from getting big-headed and over the top, while Leo stops Raph from being a moron and doing something reckless.

Mikey and Raph... Mikey gets on his nerves big time, but we know Raph really cares. Mikey's sort of Raph's laughter, in a way.

So I can't really decide. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Livi wrote:
Don and Raph are completely different, but they rarely argue. And together, they have a balance of brains and brawn; just like Leo and Mikey have their balance of seriousness and fun.

Leo and Raph picker all the time, but I think they're really close. :> Raph stops Leo from getting big-headed and over the top, while Leo stops Raph from being a moron and doing something reckless.

Mikey and Raph... Mikey gets on his nerves big time, but we know Raph really cares. Mikey's sort of Raph's laughter, in a way.

So I can't really decide. ^.^

Same here. Like I said, they're four weights, perfectly balanced. Best Brother?? (Raphael) 236708 Best Brother?? (Raphael) 178899
~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Mi-Star

Mi-Star

Female
Number of posts : 10
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo. Closely comes Raph and Mikey. Can't decide which one.
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:06 pm

I'd have to say Leo. Okay, they tend to fight alot, but then again Raph's the one who takes it hardest if Leo gets hurt. Geez, remember the jungle episode? Mikey gets sting by that ugly thing and nobody even NOTICED. Leo's next and Raph screams and attacks the thing. See what I mean? SAINW, Raph does the same thing. But then again, it's just my opinion ^^

And yeah, with Mikey they have that overly cute big-bro-lil-bro relationship and it makes me all fuzzy inside XD They make fun of each other, wrestle and Mikey keeps annoying Raph to the point he gets mad. It's cute. I always wanted big brother like that XD (Big sisters are stupid.)

And there's Donnie. The calm one, the smart one. Which is why they probably don't argue XD Donnie's too smart to challenge or annoy Raph X)

I'd still stick with Leo.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Yah, ya' have a good point there, Mi-star...He does look out for Leo more...
~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Brother?? (Raphael)   Best Brother?? (Raphael) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Brother?? (Raphael)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next