TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Raphael tribute...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allxthatxi'mxnot

allxthatxi'mxnot

Male
Number of posts : 79
Warning Level :
Another Raphael tribute... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Raphael tribute... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo.(i.e., all of em)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Another Raphael tribute... Empty
PostSubject: Another Raphael tribute...   Another Raphael tribute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Okay, so I heard this song earlier, and I thought it fit Raph and Leo. Here's the lyrics:
(they've been edited to fit him better. The song is "Pieces" by Allison Iraheta)

Maybe I'll need you, maybe I wont
Well someday I want to, but right now I don't
Is it so hard to understand
I'm just someone without a plan
You hold on too tight
We'll take a few steps back tonight

I don't need you to save me
I'd rather crash and burn
Don't need you to tell me
How to live before I learn
If I fall apart, if it breaks my heart
I still got all the pieces that you gave me
That you gave me

Maybe you'll tell me, I told you so
But maybe my screw ups is how I will know
Why can't you let me hit the ground?
Not like I'm lost and can't be found
Don't wanna fight but take a few steps back tonight

Don't need you to save me

I know that its easier to control
Is it that hard to let go?
Dont tell me the ?
Maybe I'll need you but maybe I won't
Well someday I want to but right now I don't

That you gave me (x2)
The pieces that you gave me

You decide.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Another Raphael tribute... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Raphael tribute... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Another Raphael tribute...   Another Raphael tribute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

The lyrics really fit Raph but I´ve just heard the music and the rithm doesn´t fit him. I think it just fits Leo a bit. Another Raphael tribute... 993187
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
allxthatxi'mxnot

allxthatxi'mxnot

Male
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo.(i.e., all of em)

PostSubject: Re: Another Raphael tribute...   Another Raphael tribute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:18 pm

mcazevedo wrote:
The lyrics really fit Raph but I´ve just heard the music and the rithm doesn´t fit him. I think it just fits Leo a bit. Another Raphael tribute... 993187

Well, it was kinda meant to be more of like, if the Turtles were in a musical, then this would be one of the songs Raphael would sing to Leo.

Sorry, I just couldn't think of any other way to explain it.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Another Raphael tribute...   Another Raphael tribute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:20 pm

No, I get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
allxthatxi'mxnot

allxthatxi'mxnot

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Another Raphael tribute...   Another Raphael tribute... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Oh okay. Glad I don't have to explain it anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Raphael tribute...   Another Raphael tribute... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Raphael tribute...
Page 1 of 1