TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?

Go down 
+10
The Guardian
Sliotar909
Sev
Raph95
LoveXXXLeonardo
Suifox
Ayro
Haddyskelly
bustersword
Kitai
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 341
Warning Level :
What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Whole Family + Friends
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-10

What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:56 am

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:
The Guardian wrote:
Hell Boy II - The Golden Army

Aww, I wanna see the movie sooo badly!! DX Hmm.. Do you think it's good? (don't tell the plot,
I just wanna know if it's worth to spend my money and buy the movie XP )

I am not enjoying it as much as I enjoyed the Original Movie.
But I am not saying it is bad , It might not be according to my Mood or something. Razz

Best to see its ratings online.
Only then you can decide.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:19 am

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:
The Guardian wrote:

Aww, I wanna see the movie sooo badly!! DX Hmm.. Do you think it's good? (don't tell the plot,

I still don't get it, peole buying movies, when there are so many sites around the net where you can download movies, animes, music, and all stuff, including programs, for free!

Oh, if you're scared of piracy, it's OK, it;s jsut that in Serbia, piracy is that common it's kinda usual way of getting things. Sorry, I dunno how's it in Finland, is there actually a source, to buy piracy on the streets? Or the internet is the only way?

(sorry for off-topic)
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:01 pm

The Guardian wrote:
LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:
The Guardian wrote:

I am not enjoying it as much as I enjoyed the Original Movie.
But I am not saying it is bad , It might not be according to my Mood or something. Razz

Best to see its ratings online.
Only then you can decide.

Oh, okey thanks alot Smile

Raph95 wrote:

I still don't get it, peole buying movies, when there are so many sites around the net where you can download movies, animes, music, and all stuff, including programs, for free!

Oh, if you're scared of piracy, it's OK, it;s jsut that in Serbia, piracy is that common it's kinda usual way of getting things. Sorry, I dunno how's it in Finland, is there actually a source, to buy piracy on the streets? Or the internet is the only way?

(sorry for off-topic)

Well, I've never liked that much piracy. It's illegal, and our sources are pretty well guarded. I mean, if police somehow finds out that you're doing something illegal,
like getting a video making- program from internet without paying for it, they will come into your house and arrest you. And... well let's just say that I don't wanna go to jail or something...
Of course I've done a lot of piracy, but I have always this fear that one day policemen will come and..etc. I'm not saying that not every (young) people wouldn't do piracy, it seems to me that everybody's doing it, but I always feel like taking a huge risk getting something "big" (like a program) from the net.

And I always get so much those damn viruses for downloading movies or programs, I don't wanna download them anymore that much. Once I had a very nasty virus
on my computer... Lucky that I got it away.. :E

And one thing I want to buy items is, that I'm kind of a collecter Smile Like, I want to hold things I get, on my hands. I don't trust/like that much a "virtual" world..XD
Also, I don't wanna fill out my computer with movies and such O_o It's getting pretty much filled up with all my TMNT (1- 7) Episodes, Smackdown and RAW episodes, my videos, programs, etc, etc....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Raph asked why people don't do a lot of piracy , in some countries piracy is a must because legal contents aren't available or people can't afford them.
But if everyone starts piracy , Companies will go out of business , meaning no more Games / Movies and other cool stuff.

Countries where Copyright laws exist , you've got to be careful there.
If you do a piracy act and you get caught , comeup with something Creative.
I have alot in my book. Big grin

A lot of people do the Piracy , sometimes there isn't anyother way.
Some people do it for Quality testing on a fully functional program.
This way all the features are checked.Once they are done , they buy the Program if they like it.

But then again , not everyone is that Honest. Wink

@LoveXXXLeonardo : Viruses and things like that can be handled , I know 'cause I've done it for a long time.
Even on my very slow 56k dial up modem , I've done a massive amount of downloading and without Resume support on Rapidshare.

As for the filling , why not save them on a DVD R/RW and hide them in a safe place ? Razz

And that Movie was Good , Hell Boy II , I mean.
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:29 am

The Guardian wrote:

As for the filling , why not save them on a DVD R/RW and hide them in a safe place ? Razz

Naah, too much work for me XP I like to buy "originals" with cool cover picture and all... Razz

The Guardian wrote:
And that Movie was Good , Hell Boy II , I mean.

Okey, I shall buy it then, it's a decision Leo
Back to top Go down
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:31 am

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:

Naah, too much work for me XP I like to buy "originals" with cool cover picture and all... Razz

You are a Real Collector. Wink
My Friend also Collects , but he collects Comics and in Shiny covers , like Mikey. Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 am

The Guardian wrote:

You are a Real Collector. Wink
My Friend also Collects , but he collects Comics and in Shiny covers , like Mikey. Laughing out loud

Heh, maybe there's a little Mikey inside me also XD Though I consider myself being more the "darkish" Raph..

----------------

Okey, soooo... I've just watched these couple of movies: "Kungfu Panda", "Space Chimpanzees", and "Wall. E " What do guys think of them?

"Kungfu Panda" - I liked it. Even though I hate when they are ruining all the cartoons and such for making them look ehh.. "computerish" - as I like to call it. They don't draw anything on these days, and that's a sad, sad thing.... Sad (Though, I must say that for being an exception, turtles looked HOT in their new movie.. *o* ) Leo But so, ... The plot was the usual (I mean in "Kungfu Panda" ) , fighting moves were COOL, and hmm... And main character, The Panda, ROCKED! XP

"Space Chimpanzees"- Two things to say about it: 1) Main character, "Ham" was HOTTTTT!!!! I loved him very, very much.. Kiss me
2) The idea (plot) would have been kinda cool, if there wasn't those aliens on that other planet.. I'll tell ya,
those things ruined the whole movie.

"Wall. E " - A little boring to me, but I admit that it almost got me cry couple of times. And when I saw all the fatties... I almost threw up, that was AWKWARD!! :pale:
Back to top Go down
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 am

Kung Fu Panda was great.Even watched the new small part that is released recently.
Wall.E , I'll watch later , My bro said it was a cool movie and a must watch for me.
Space Chimps , I'll get later.
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:44 am

I've been debating about "Kung Fu Panda" for aaages and it's still on my "To Watch" list - my cousin tells me if you don't take it seriously, it's hilarious but I don't know. . . Wink I LOVED "Wall E" I thought it was sooooo cute! (Excluding the bits with the people. . .that was scary) As for "Space Chimps" - ehhhh. . . I haven't seen it but I'm not sure. . . :suspect:

As for the latest film I've seen. . emmm. .that'd be. . . "Twilight" - don't kill me, but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. . . the book was better Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:33 pm

I always Enjoy One specific kind of Comedy Movies , Charlie Chaplin Movies.
I've watched Modern Times , Gold Rush , Great Dictator , The Circus , and alot of other Short Movies by C.C
Back to top Go down
leradomi

leradomi

Female
Number of posts : 19
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : all four!
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Meet the parents
Back to top Go down
*~Kira~*

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:18 pm

I love the horror genre. Especially zombie movies. For some reason, I love having the crap scared out of me with the suspense and gory action. Anime smile
Back to top Go down
http://rivendaleschool.proboards37.com
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Then Start Playing Resident Evil Games.
They feel more like a Movie to me.
And watch only Resident Evil - Degeneration movie.It is based on cool Computer Graphics.

Edit :
Watched Wall.E last night.It was cute but ignited a fact that if the wars on Earth will continue , the world we know is LOST already.
Back to top Go down
xxxMikeyxxxsigh...

xxxMikeyxxxsigh...

Female
Number of posts : 48
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey Rocks!!!
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:07 am

Hmmm......at this time I am watching:

Yu-Gi-Oh! the first series. (by the way I think that is the best series out of the three of them) Smile
BTTS episodes.
Office

That is pretty much all I have been watching..............I need to watch a movie again it has been to long. Laughing out loud

Mike Pizza
Back to top Go down
Suifox

Suifox

Female
Number of posts : 686
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 am

Art School Confidential.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:14 am

Hikaru no Go X3
Back to top Go down
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:20 am

The Batman Superman Movie.
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:26 pm

Let me think. . .Ok, that'd be "Labyrinth". . if anyone's seen it and liked it. . please let me know! There have to be more than 3 people. . . . Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 pm

The Children of Huang Shi

It Brought Tears in my Eys.
Maybe the Best movie of the Year.
Back to top Go down
The Guardian

The Guardian

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 pm

The Children of Huang Shi

It Brought Tears in my Eys.
Maybe the Best movie of the Year.
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Female
Number of posts : 36
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Hmmm, lessee...............

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
TMNT (2K7)
Beverly Hills Chihuahua (My NEWEST favorite! LOVE Papi, Chloe, and Delgado!!!)

Aaaaaand that's all that I can think of for now.
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?   What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Watching (Movies)?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2