TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Empty
PostSubject: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 am

Two years after Scott Summers and Professor Xavier were killed by Jean Grey, and Jean Grey, known as the Phoenix, was killed by Wolverine, Storm has taken the place of head of Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters. The School has accepted some New Mutants, and has since recruited Cloak and Dagger to help with the increase in students, along with Remy LeBeau, better known as Gambit. Several of the other former students became unofficial teachers, including Rogue, Shadowcat, and Colossus.

A new year has rung in, and there are new players in the mix. Elektra Natchios, master ninjitsu artist and assasin and the four mutant humanoid turtles, also known as the TMNT are only some of them.

Even though the Phoenix was killed by Wolverine, in the presence of many of the X-Men, students have been reporting seeing shadowy likenesses of Jean Grey, the red and orange glow surrounding her. Is Phoenix's powerful aura still imprinted on the school, or is it perhaps, she's looking for a new inhabitant?

(Okay, PM if you are interested in playing a Canon, they will be listed here. Underlined is taken, italics reserved. I am also accepting the Evolution APPEARANCE of the characters, and some things from Evolution, such as Rogue and Nightcrawler being foster siblings, can be combined with the movie versions. If you're playing an OC, just reply to my post if you'd like to join. And if there are any other canons from TMNT or X-Men you'd like to have join, such as Angel from 2k3...or even Angel from X-Men 3, just PM me.)

Canons:
Wolverine(Jamie "Logan" Howlett)- hand-to-hand combat teacher
Iceman(Bobby Drake)-assistant hand to hand teacher
Rogue(Marie D'Acanto)- preschool teacher
Shadowcat(Katherine "Kitty" Pryde)- computer applications teacher
Cloak and Dagger- long distance combat teachers
Gambit(Remy LeBeau)- foreign cultures
Storm(Ororo Monroe)- headmistress
Beast(Hank McCoy)
Nightcrawler(Kurt Wagner)- religous studies(MUST BE EVOLUTION VERSION)
Colossus(Peter Rasputin)- assistant long distance combat teacher
Mystique(Raven Darkholme)- government agent
Magneto(Eric Launcher)- currently imprisioned
Pyro(John Allerdyce)- location unknown
Elektra Natchios
Callisto- location unknown
Michelangelo- student
Raphael- student
Leonardo- student
Donatello- student
Splinter

Actors to be Used:
Rogue- Anna Paquin
Iceman- Shawn Ashmore
Shadowcat- Ellen Page
Beast- Kelsey Grammar
Mystique- Rebecca Romjin
Storm- Halle Berry
Wolverine- Hugh Jackman
Cloak and Dagger- Wesley Snipes and Hayden Pannetiere
Gambit- Taylor Kitsch
Nightcrawler- Evolution version
Collossus- Daniel Cudmore
Pyro- Aaron Stanford
Elektra- Jennifer Garner
TMNT- 2k3

Rogue:
Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) RogueX3

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rogue walked out of the small class room that served as the mansion's preschool room. Storm had decided that she was the best choice for taking over the newly instated preschool program.

Rogue sighed, walking towards the library and setting down a pile of papers with drawings on them that the kids had done earlier today, of their families back at home. The preschool kids didn't live here like the rest of the students did, and got picked up at around three. Taking her ponytail out, she shook her hair loose, the two solid white bangs falling out first, the rest of her long hair following suit.

Rogue looked through the drawings, a sad smile forming on her face. After she had found out Kurt was her foster brother, she didn't really know what to think of her parents who'd raised her till she came here. It wasn't that she didn't like Kurt; he was one of her best friends, it was just hard to have everything you knew be something else entirely.

She set the drawings down and leaned into the soft chair, and closed her eyes, wrapping the green trenchcoat she wore most of the time to make sure none of her students accidentally touched her skin around her. Snuggling herself into the chair, she could feel sleep tug at her.

Last edited by SameAsItNeverWas on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:43 pm

(Wow. This RPG sounds really interesting. I guess I´ll use one of my OCs because I don´t know how to interpret any of the Canon characters. I´m really terrible at doing that)

Kayley slowly entered in the enormous building. She was surprisingly calm on that moment. The reason of why she was acepted in a place like that was unknown to her. She just simply had received a letter a few weeks before from the headmistress of that place.

She looked around and she saw that the hall was empty.
"Is someone here?" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

(ill play Logan and John)

Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) X-men-origins-wolverine-3-1

Logan saw a new mutant come up to the door and decided to go great her, since he didn't know where anyone else was. Logan came out of the east hallway that lead to the game room and stepped forward. "There somthin' I can help ya with, Kid?" he asked. He hopped he didn't look too hostile with his body language.

Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) X-Men_Movie_Pyro-1

John sighed and leaned against the wall of his aprartment. He was running out of money and his line of work wasn't exactly what he would call a good job. Sure, it payed the bills, but he hated it. It was time to get out, time to leave. Time to go home. But would his home accept him? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm

(Besides playing Rogue, I'll also be playing Callisto, who can sense other mutants and their powers, and has superspeed. Also, I'll be playing Elektra later on. One more thing, I'll be using my OC Angel. She's a mutant who projects very powerful illusions into people's minds, and it's almost impossible for her victim to not percieve them as reality.)

Callisto:
Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Callisto
----------------------------------------------------

It hadn't taken her long to find the mecca of powers and mutants where the X-Men were. Even Callisto had thought that Storm had killed her when she'd electrocuted her on that fence at Alcatraz.

The Phoenix had killed all of her teammates, leaving her for the first time since she had been kicked out of her home at fifteen, completely and utterly alone. Looking up at the giant mansion, Callisto's face was set in desperation.

Running up so fast it was like she appeared there, she went in with another girl and stopped in front of Wolverine, who she recognized as one of Storm's teammates. "Remember me, chico?"
--------------------------------------------------------
Angel:
Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Gallery_main-lindsay-lohan-marilyn-monroe-spanish-vogue-photos-07172009-04

Angel was walking down the street of Salem Center, New York. She'd left the Brotherhood with a heavy heart. Leaving behind Pietro hurt her, but Pietro had Lance. That'd be enough for Angel, to atleast know he'd be happy.

Having nowhere to go, she ended up infront of the X-Mansion. It was nighttime, and she'd thought she'd seen some kind of weird movement, but couldn't place it. She stood there, deciding what to do.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Logan looked at the girl. "Yer the one who Storm fried," he said, leaning against the wall. He was sure the girl was dead, but then again, no one ever stayed dead for long anymore.

John sighed and handed his landlord back his key and pulled the back pack over his shoulder. He wouldn't tell his employer he was leaving. The man wouldn't like that and he didn't want to have a confrintaion with him. He then got on the next train to Windchester. He wondered if his best friend, (ex-best frind, John, ex-best friend) would welcome him back or shun him. He couldn't bear the thought of him shunning him. He cared so much for him.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Callisto smiled on the outside, but on the inside she desperate. Letting the sarcastic smile fade, she looked to the night sky outside. It was beautiful, the night was, to Callisto. She wished it would just stay forever, and never let the day break through. She looked back to Logan. "I need a place ta stay. I ain't got nowhere to go." She spoke English fairly well for being born in the Dominican Republic, but it was heavily accented.

Angel finally decided that today wasn't the night she'd join them. But, now, she had no home to go to. No Pietro. None of them. So, she went to the nearest park. She laid down on one of the benches, her white dress with Marilyn Monroe's face on it crumpling as she drew her knees to her chest, and cried for everything she'd lost.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 am

(Mmm...I guess I´ll play Leonardo since no one offered to play one of the turtles)

"Huh...is this a school for "gifted people" or something similar to that? I think I´m in the wrong place" Kayley said to the weird looking man and then she looked at the misterious woman that had entered in the mansion with her.

Leonardo was on his way home when he heard someone crying. It was a girl and she was alone. He hid his face with an old scarf and went close to her.
"Are you alright, Miss?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 am

"Gifted means mutant," Logan said. "Are ya a mutant?" He stepped away from the wall. If she wasn't a mutant, he'd have to find her a place to stay else where. He knew of a few places, but they weren't kid friendly.

Sitting on the train as it made its way to Windchester, John was losing his nerve. They probably thought he was dead or something like that. He knew that he probably wasn't going to be welcomed, especially by Logan. Logan never really did like him.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 am

"Well, if you consider a human with the power of everything she touches disappears as a mutant, then yes, I´m a mutant. And by the way, my name´s Kayley" Kayley said and shaked the man´s hand. She was wearing special gloves so the man wasn´t in danger.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Callisto turned to the girl. *You ain't no human. No human can do that, they ain't nothin'." she spat. She couldn't stand humans. That's why she'd gotten the tattoos, to show her status as a mutant. To set her apart.

Rogue woke up with a start, sweat coating her body. This coat was too hot for indoors. But she needed to go outside. Getting up, she went out to the hallway, the green trenchcoat's tails flowing out behind her, her long brown hair flowing out behind her, the white streaks cutting a sharp constrast in the rest of her hair.

When she got to the hallway, she stopped, seeing Logan. And two new people, one of them with gloves the same black color as the one Rogue wore. Looking at Logan, she didn't say anything, but went to her room and changed into a black tanktop and a pair of tight blue jeans, putting on a hoodie over it. Running a brush through her hair, combing it out, she saw someone. Jean. Standing there, with the fire glowing around her. Rogue's face leaned closer to the mirror in morbid fascination, then blinked, and she was gone.

Shaking her head, Rogue chalked it up to the personalities in her head acting up. Going down the stairs again, she passed Logan, and the girl, the Mexican woman with the tatoos looking mad.. Flashing the girl a shy smile, Rogue left, not wanting to provoke the other woman.

After about an hour of walking, Rogue found herself at the train station. The same one she'd run to when she'd ran away from the X-Men so many years ago. Why had she come here? Why? Looking around, it was almost eerie. Nothing had really changed. Then she saw him. It couldn't be. John. No, it wasn't him. He was dead, killed with the rest of the Brotherhood. Finding that she was shaking her head actually, she stopped, and waited till he got closer. It was him. There was no one else it could be. As she came to this revelation, she realized he'd passed her by, and she called after him, jogging to catch up. "John! It's me! Stop! It's Rogue!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:08 am

"Well, I wasn´t always a mutant ya know? I used to be normal" Kayley said and looked at her hands. She didn´t like what she had became. She felt like she was a monster. An abomination with the face of a normal girl.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:17 am

"Ya still are, kid," Logan said. "Mutant power's ain't nothin' ta be ashamed of. Ya just gotta learn how ta use 'em right. An' that's part'a what we teach here. Common, I'll show ya ta a room. You too, Calisto. Prof says this is a place for any mutant to come to fer help."

John turned around. Rogue? What was she doing here? Here he was trying to think of another place he could stay to avoid those he fought when one of them was calling out his name. He felt like bolting, running away, but decided not to show any fear. He stood his ground, head held high, flicking his lighter in his hand.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 am

"Thanks Mr. And may I ask what´s your name?" Kayley asked nicely. She normally didn´t behave like that but she still didn´t know what that man was able to do. She thought that it would be better if she stayed calm for a few days.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 am

"The name's Logan," Logan said. "An' yers is?" He started to take her down the hall to an open room. There weren't many anymore. The boys were all sharing rooms as it is. At least a few girls got there own rooms. For now.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:41 am

"I had told you before. My name´s Kayley. Nice to meet you" the girl replied and looked around her. That place was huge.
"Huh...can you tell me where the headmistress is? I need to talk to her" Kayley asked Logan.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:06 pm

When Rogue caught up to John, she slapped him. Hard. Luckily for him she had her gloves on, and wouldn't take anything from him like she had when he'd burned up all those cops. "Who the hell do you think you are?! Ah can't believe you got the nerve to come back here!" she screamed, people looking at them. But Rogue was used to it. She got stares all the time because of her hair.

"Ah can't believe you would do this to us! You left us riaght when we needed you, you ain't nothin' but a coward!" she was completely screaming now.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Logan looked at the girl. "Oh, right, sorry," he said. "Don't know where Storm is right now. Ya can talk ta me and I'll run it by her, alright?" He didn't like being a messanger, but, hey, what else could he do at the moment.

John growled. He should have just booked. "I came here because I found a job here," he lied. He'd just have to see if he could find a job here. If not he'd leave. Apparently he wasn't wanted at the mansion, so he'd just stay away.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Rogue had known John long enough to know he was lying. "You're lyin'." she stated simply, making what Logan called her "scrunchy" face. The one she made when she was confused. Or realizing things. Now was the latter.

"You came back for Bobby, didn''t ya, John?" Rogue said looking straight at him.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

John started to walk away, not answering Rogue. Why was it her buisness why he was here anyway? "I'm here because I'm sick of my old job," he called. This wasn't a lie. It wasn't the whole truth either.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:08 pm

"Sorry. It´s a personal thing" Kayley responded with a weak smile on her face. She really needed to talk with the person who sent her that letter.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:11 pm

"Alright," Logan said. "Here's yer room, kid. When I find Storm, I'll send 'er yer way."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:19 pm

"Thank you Mr. Logan" Kayley replied and entered in her room. She put down her bag and took off her gloves. Strangely, her powers didn´t affect her. She saw a vase of flowers in a table near her bed. She touched them and they all disappeared. It was like they had never existed.
"Some lives are just meaningless" she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:03 pm

[[ok, just realized that that this is almost dead, time to revive it!]]

There was a tap at the door and a man poked his head in.

"Oh, sorry. Wrong room!" The white-haired man apologized to Kayley before turning to look at the door number. "Ok, maybe not." He muttered before dumping the bag on his back onto the other bed. "Looks like I'm your roommate. I'm Antonio." The Spainard said, holding out his hand to Kayley.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:24 pm

(you´re right)

"This can´t be your room! You´re...you´re a boy!" Kayley yelled indignated. She tought she was going to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 am

Antonio patted his chest. "You sure about that?" He winked. "But si, it looks like I'm in here." He smiled, more shyly this time. "You won't kill me, will you? I don't like hitting pretty women." He grinned cheekily at Kayley again.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)   Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelations and Talents(TMNT and X-Men Movies/Evolution crossover)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next