TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover!   Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT fanfic. If anyone doesn't know what TrueBlood is, here's a brief description:

In the near future, vampires have come out of the coffin(are now public), thanks to a Japanese synthetic blood called TruBlood, and that the vampires are no longer a threat to humans.

Enter Sookie Stackhouse, a waitress in Bon Temps, Louisiana, at the bar Merlotte's. Sookie can also read minds, but tries to keep her powers under wraps. When Sookie meets 170-year old vampire Bill Compton, her life gets much more exciting. She's eventually working as both a waitress and a sort of unofficial detective for the vampires, working mainly with Eric Northman, the vampire owner of the vampire club Fangtasia, also the "sheriff" of the vampires in Shreveport and surrounding parishes.

After all, doesn't life begin at night?
(I wrote that myself!!) anyway, here's a sort of promo for the fic ((BEWARE, the video is T-CEST, but the fic IS NOT. Well, it kind of is, but nothing really bad, I swear.And the way it's a promo is cause the song is TrueBlood's theme. Please read it when I put it up, I swear it isn't really T-Cest, it's just got one part in it that doesn't happen again.))

Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :
Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover!   Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:00 am

REALLY AWESOME!!! I loved the vid as well that was wicked but y'know I never liked the pictures of any tmnt kissing eachother...
I dunno always made me uncomfortable but anywho my opinon it was awesome! I loved it Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover! 431545
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz

Need Help with a title for my TrueBlood/TMNT crossover!
Page 1 of 1