TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time

Go down 
+3
Sliotar909
Kitai
Raph95
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:55 am

Picture
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time MV5BMTA0NjU1OTE4MTJeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc1OTEzMjE@._V1._SY140_SX100_

Director: Stuart Gillard

Oh... My... God... This is the worst TMNT movie ever! I don't think that anyone could make anything more stupid that this movie! I really think that the story isn't nice, because it doesn't have to do anything with the TMNT... I mean, have they ever travelled throu the time in the series. And don't you dare to tell me about the episodes with Rennet <_<' It's totally stupid!!

What do you tihnk about this movie?
Back to top Go down
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Turtles In Time sucked!

I hate everything about it and thus, I pretend it doesn't exist. Which it doesn't. So there.

Everyone everywhere thinks they sucked, including the guys who made it!

It makes sense that they're disgarding now completely. Which is probably one of the reasons why TMNT is set after The Secret Of The Ooze, but before Turtles In Time. Except they made a huuuge error at the end of TMNT by showing the time rod thingy which DOESN'T EXIST anymore, let alone at that point in time.

But yeah. Turtles In Time is no more!! Mwahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Ok, personally, i really really really hate it, but it's one of those films that is soooo ridiculous that it's funny! Well, i think so! the "Story line" is appalling, and the voices get on my nerves BIG-TIME! As well as the pathetic sound-effects. . .UGH! Evil
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
Shredhead

Shredhead

Male
Number of posts : 55
Warning Level :
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Can't choose Razz
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Yeah! And what the hell happend to super shredder?
Back to top Go down
http://thetechnodrome.com
IceMan

IceMan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Warning Level :
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III was the Alien 3 of the turtle films. I can watch it, but it just feels all wrong. The first film was the best, in my opinion, though the cheesy turtle rap in Secret of the Ooze is kinda memorable.
Back to top Go down
http://iceman.azureforum.com
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:40 am

Hehe, jap...worst mvie ever^^'

I watched this film once in my lifetime a long long time ago and I'm happy to have forgotten most of the story line Laughing out loud
Even the Turtle-puppets themselfes looked so unbelievable stupid...

btw: AngryNintendoNerd made an accurate review of it:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=gteXD_u1-9k
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
Raph'sRage648

Raph'sRage648

Male
Number of posts : 20
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Hard to pick, but Raph.
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Just did not have enough action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Back in time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1