TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:50 am

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of ooze

Picture
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze MV5BMTkyNTE4NzQwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU4MDIyMQ@@._V1._SY140_SX100_

Director: Michael Pressman

I think that this movie was the best of all of them! It somehow shows what happened, and I like because, I think, there are much more funny moments that in the first one. Even that everyone that first watched the 2003 TV series knows that they were mutated by the ooze from the TCRI (or TGRI, as in this movie), it's really nice to see that in this 'version'. I also like the guy with pizza (I watched the movie last night, but forgot the name)... Kino, I think!

Tell me what do you think about this movie!
Back to top Go down
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:37 pm

The Secret Of The Ooze is my favourite out of the live-action movies. And, again, the first time I saw this movie was when it first came-out, and I still love watching it now-a-days too. ^^

It's excellent!!
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:31 am

Yep, I agree with you both - this film was the best of the three! It was funnier, the puppets were better, Keno was great! Cool I also way preferred the version of Donaello -the Donatello voice in the first one got on my nerves way too much! I also loved the irresistible Ninja rap - you have to admit, it was a good laugh! Razz Oh, and I adored Tokkaand rahzar - they were sooo cute! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The secret of ooze
Page 1 of 1