TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Hangman

Go down 
+24
1000oceans
Xile
mcazevedo
Donny'sGirl007
RaphCoryn
Tuzarq1
SameAsItNeverWas
Ena-three!
Katniss
Leo11Jacob
xxxMikeyxxxsigh...
*~Kira~*
avg57
lovesprite112
ninjaspirit7
Yozer245
SOWAMIKEY
NightwatchersGirl
Kifu
Ayro
LoveXXXLeonardo
Suifox
Raph95
bustersword
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:02 pm

yes

I N _ A _ I O N / O _ / T H E / T U _ _ T _ E / _ N A T _ H E _ _
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 pm

S?
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:25 pm

sure
I N _ A S I O N / O _ / T H E / T U _ T _ E / S N A T _ H E _ S
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:29 pm

INVASION OF THE TURTLE SNATCHERS?!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:52 pm

yes! I adore that episode...so freakin´ funny...
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 am

Ok, an episode from the 2k3 series:

_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 am

A?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm

yup!
_ _ _ A _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ A _ _
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm

E?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:05 am

I?
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 am

Kat it´s your turn! You can´t guess your own character!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Oh...I forgot who it was! X'D Since you pointed it out, Maria, you can start over XP
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:57 am

Mmmm...okay. This is the name of one episode:
It´s really easy

_ _ _ _
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:08 pm

H?

and I remembered what mine was: 'Insane in the Membrane' LOL
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 am

Really? You should´ve remembered that earlier! XD

Yup

H _ _ _
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:09 am

Haven´t you read the rules?

[quote="bustersword"]
Basically someone thinks of a word or phrase to do with any tmnt media and then shows the phrase using a certain number of dashes that represents the number of letters in the word of phrase EG: if i was doing 'shredder' then i would type --------. and then if someone guessed the letter 'e' i would type ---e--e- and so on as the letters are quessed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:17 pm

HATE!! XD I finally remembered it LOL
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 am

Every puzzle has an answer (at least that´s what Professor Layton says) and your answer is correct! Now it´s your turn!
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 pm

on of my fave episodes

----/--/--/-----/---

i don't know if this has already been done

(26 guesses)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 am

A?
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:36 am

E
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 am

yes and yes

-a-e/a-/--/-e-e-/-a-

(24 guesses now)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 pm

same as it never was?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Hangman   TMNT Hangman - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT Hangman
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43