TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What does your nick means?

Go down 
+9
NightwatchersGirl
Whitewolf89
The Demonic Kitten
bustersword
LoveXXXLeonardo
Ayro
h4rl3y123
Sliotar909
Raph95
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
What does your nick means? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What does your nick means? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

What does your nick means? Empty
PostSubject: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:53 am

So, what does your nick means, is it the real nick in your life... Mine is really hard to tell <_< That's cause I'm not Lazar, I'm Raph!!!
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :
What does your nick means? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What does your nick means? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:34 am

Ok, my nick is reallly stupid, but it's grand if you don't know what camogie is! No, it's not my real nick, most people call me Bren but hey! I'm not complaining! Better than being called sliotar! (which, in case you're wondering, is a small leather or rubber ball used to play camogie and hurling!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliotar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camogie
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
h4rl3y123

h4rl3y123

Male
Number of posts : 3
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:49 am

My Nick Is basically My Name In Numbers! Big grin ⭐
Back to top Go down
http://www.theacexchange.com
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:23 pm

Hi,

erm I just invented my name, because I love the pronounciation Razz

greetz
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:29 pm

No u didn't Aline, I know the real origin :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:09 pm

Raph95 wrote:
No u didn't Aline, I know the real origin :lol!:

*Gulp* Oh dear, I'm doooomed Laughing out loud
But at least it was just an invention Wink

greetz
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:03 pm

So will ya tell it? Or I'm coming here??? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:58 am

Ok Ok, you got me Wink

Some years ago, me and my childhood friend invented that name for a fluffy toy-dragon, which she has bought.

It should have something to do with Pyro (fire), and so Ayro came out :leosmile:

Happy now?? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm

Aw, that's sooo sweet! Much more original than mine! (oh, yeah, now half my class calls me Slio!) Not good! :silent:
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Er... Is that my fault? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:09 am

No, don't worry about it! You see, we had to do a sports project in irish class (I did camogie, obviously! Big grin) and some eejit decided to add that on to my very long list of nicknames! You came up with it first, though so fair dues to ya! Big grin I have to admit, it's about the best of them! (although Bren isn't tooo bad, just not very original!) Big grin
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:42 am

Oh, I liked your nick- stories soooo much! ❤ Unfortunately my nick is way tooo easy, just look at it!!! Laughing out loud :oops: Razz Leo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:15 am

Bustersword: Can i tell about my nick?
Mikey: Okay.
Bustersword: My nick is come from Buster Sword Weapon from Final Fantasy 7 wich is used by main character Cloud Strife.

(Picture is on the Avatar)
(I betcha Leo would like this babe for using Big grin )
Leo: Maybe... Leo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
The Demonic Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 90
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Humph... Well... My nick is a symbolical combination that describes my personality.

Demon - the symbol of violence, vice, peccability and cruelty.
Kitten - the symbol of innocence, childish naivety, happiness and defencelessness.

The combination of two oppositions means the 'doubleness' of my own self.
Means, I can be as a 'negative' one and as a 'positive' one at the same time.

Maybe, I'm lying... I don't know. It's hard for me to realise myself right, because I'm always different.

I guess, I said too much already... So I'll shut up.
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Female
Number of posts : 36
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:29 pm

MY nick is actually just the name of my Biker Mice From Mars OC, Whitewolf, with the number "89" tacked onto it.

The story behind THAT is that, back in 1997, when I was just starting to really get into the Internet, one of my fave BMFM website was (and still is) The UnOfficial Biker Mice From Mars Fan Club. This was basically due to the TON of Biker Mice Stuff that it has on it, from screenshots to fanart and fics. I also noticed that they had a messageboard (NOT a forum), and I want to join it, so I could "talk" (in a way) to the other members. Unfortunately, you had to have an e-mail addy TO join the board, so, as Hotmail was (and still is) a free e-mail service, I just got one from them. And as my mom really did NOT like the Internet back then (she HATED it, in fact), I didn't want to use my rreal name as part of my e-mail addy, so I chose my char Wolf's name as my nick, figuring that NO-one on there would have thought of a name like "Whitewolf" first.

So you can rather imagine my shock when I found that it HAD already been taken. However, being undetered by this, I noticed that I had several different variations to choose from, including "whitewolf86", "whitewolf88", "whitewolf90"; etc. Those werre all good, but for some TOTALLY weird reason, I chose the one with the "89" on it. And the rest, as they say, is history. :leosmile:

And that's pretty much the story behind MY online nick. :leosmile:
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:13 pm

Aww... That is the whole book! Really nice... At least you have some history that is interesting.. Not Franch Revolution have to know at school... -_- This is what I am tihnking of a History. Actually, I also have... Kind of history.

First, when I was young (while TV was re-airind old show from 1989), me and Dimitrijek my best friend s(here at the Forum by name Donatello95) liked TMNT very much (as we do now Big grin ). And... We could never choose the best one that will be our favorite. As we were youung, there was not shame to tell that ot our parents (actually mothers, they were for that xD ), so we did... They told us the solution: My name is Lazar, his is Dimitrije. The only thing was to our favorite turtle be the one that has the same name - starting. So, mine was Leonardo, and hid Donatello. That time, we had only 4-5 years, and we were watching TMNT just to watch it. We even didn't understand that Raph was iat argue style, Leo is this, don is the "brain od the bunch", etc. So... Untill 2006, these were our favorite turtles. We totally forgot them, untill 2006, when TMNT were getting out on DVD, with a serbian synchronization (2003 series). And than.. The TMNT maina was growing. His borthers were got into it... And than opur computers... Everything. And so, we decidied to do that. We made weapons, and made a Dojo. Don't laugh. We trained to be ninjas :oops:

To be continued
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In next part, to find out how did my favorite turtle change to be Raph!
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:42 pm

WOW, I'm so curious abotu that Laughing out loud

You're telling us the deepest darkness of your mind :shock:
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:18 am

But... Not we knew a lot of about actind them, like who is the leader, honour, and all that stuff. What? Me and honor, the leader? Nope Big grin And katanas.. Nope. So, the only left weapon were nunchakus. But, again, that is not me. Paries? I'm the house mouse. So... Donny's little brother was sooo iritating, he wanted this that this that, and suddeny, I jsut kiked him. I mena, not so hard, but he felt down (thanks god he didn't tell that to h parents, they would never let me go out even these few hours I want AND can, and my life would be over).... And so... Who you see there? Raph. Totally Raph. And his little bro that I kicked, was nuts, he always ddi strange thinks, and only talked talkedtalked... And ate PIZZAs!! Laughing out loud So he is Mikey. Donny, that is totally not Comouter Maniac, but he's the KING ( <-- saying this ironic), so he had to stay at Donatello. Poor little older borther of Donny, has to be Leo. "Eek, he the leader?", I was tihnking... But oh well :d And so, my fav. turtle became Raph...

So my nick did, too Big grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end (who know,s maybe I can change it again Big grin )
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:32 am

Wow, a pretty long path to your true identity Wink
Back to top Go down
The Demonic Kitten

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Raph95
Heh, that's a cute story :p
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:42 pm

Yeap, long... And stupid (when I see Wolfie's and your, it's stupid -_- )
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Female
Number of posts : 36
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Oh, piff! It isn't, either! Personally, I think that it's cool. :leosmile:
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
The Demonic Kitten

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Raph95
It isn't stupid, it's namely cute.

You was a child, every child plays in some favourite heros, that's absolutely normal)
I understand, if you was an 90 years old grandpa and runs around yelling: "I am a ninja turtle! Cowabunga!", yeah, that would be abnormal and stupid :p

So don't worry =)
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Awww.... Raph, that was a great, great story! Big grin Damn, I wish that I could have something exciting to tell you guys too! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Aw, that was really, really sweet! (Note to self, be more creative! Razz) I mean, "Sliotar", for Pete's sake! I guess the only good thing about it is that nobody has a clue what it means, unless you're Irish! Big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does your nick means?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next