TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What does your nick means?

Go down 
+9
NightwatchersGirl
Whitewolf89
The Demonic Kitten
bustersword
LoveXXXLeonardo
Ayro
h4rl3y123
Sliotar909
Raph95
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
What does your nick means? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100What does your nick means? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-05

What does your nick means? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:16 pm

My nick means that I am NightwatchersGirl I use it on you tube as well

:night:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
What does your nick means? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What does your nick means? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:50 pm

Wow, NightwatchersGirl, I really didn't know the origin... I was wondering, where did it came from -__-'
Back to top Go down
The Demonic Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 90
Warning Level :
What does your nick means? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What does your nick means? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:04 pm

Raph95 & NightwatchersGirl
Hahaha, yeah, damn, what a discovery, huh?!!
Back to top Go down
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Number of posts : 73
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : MIKEY
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:18 pm

mine was it becase my bff who is also a tmnt freak calls me mikey and i call her raph we have had so many moment exaly like it but it first came after my friend adel got rely mad and then takeld me to the ground and choked me she then started laughing as she pressed my eye ball realy hard ( i think she was drunk) then i finnaly kicked her off and she calmed down later wen she was back to realty i forgave her and we went to watch tmnt and the epsode came on where mikey almost gets killwed by raph and well then it was all dejavo and that was it she was raph and i was mikey ps she stopped drinking after that Big grin
Back to top Go down
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:59 am

My username "Kitai", is Japanese for many things, one of which is "hope". Which is why I chose it.

=^_^=
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:20 am

You know japanese? I also know every word... that is used in Naruto LOL
Back to top Go down
Kitai

Kitai

Female
Number of posts : 190
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:56 am

Raph95 wrote:
You know japanese? I also know every word... that is used in Naruto LOL

Hahaha, I know a little. Not enough as far as I'm concerned. =p
Back to top Go down
http://nexusbeach.forumotion.com
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:13 am

I am an infantile dinosaur 'cus... it... sounds... niiice... and so unusually! x) Plus I like large reptiles. Rawr.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Shell, should've picked a username more meaningful...

But, oh well...

My nick/username is my nick/username because I was trying to think of a new username I would start using on forums and other sites while pacing back and fourth in front of the computer...xp

I thought "Y'know, I do admire Donny's Bo Staff..."

So, I came up with the username BowStaff001. "Bow" instead of being spelled "Bo" depicts an actual Bow, like a Crossbow for example, cuz' I thought that was cool Cool . And "001" symbolizes that I'm the only one with that username of "BowStaff" that I know of ;p.
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Lawl. Genius, Bowie. X]
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Really? Awww, thankies Dino *Gives hug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your nick means?   What does your nick means? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does your nick means?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2