TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Empty
PostSubject: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Hey guys! Just wanted to do a mini update, here are the profiles for the turtles in my fan fiction. This is the way I see them:

Leonardo:

Eyes: Can truly be described as ‘beautiful’. Such passion and love cannot be put down in words. They are a light yellowish brown color. In the dark they are like stars, in the sun they glow as if gold had wrought them into life. But don’t let that fool you, when forced to be in ‘Warrior Mode’ (or even ‘Teacher Mode’) his eyes can literally turn your blood icy cold with just one glance.

Size, girth, overall physical appearance: Leo is the tallest of the TMNT family. Ranging in 5 ft. 6 in. (which is a staggering size for the turtle family) he has a very athletic muscular body (much to that of an athlete whom participates in extreme Olympic Jogging)

Skin tone, color: Leo has a very ordinary green color to his skin; it is neither too dark nor too light in color tone.

Voice distinction, depth: Leo’s voice is neither high nor low. He is able to speak fluent Japanese and has a slight accent because of it.

Raphael:

Eyes: He has the most suspicious piercing gaze out of the TMNT family. The colors of his eyes are a clever combination of silver and gray. Through his eyes, you think he is permanently stuck as an aggravated, sensitive turtle that always seems to think ‘I don’t give a sh**’. But, if you take the time (by somehow keeping his eyes locked on you, which is nearly impossible since direct eye contact with him normally just clicks in his mind as ‘you got a problem with me?’) to look deeply into his eyes, you would find an odd gleam of tender love and compassion hanging vaguely in the back of his eyes…

Size, girth, overall physical appearance: Raphael is the second tallest in the family (5 ft. 4 in.), but he is also the strongest in his family. His muscular frame would match that of a Heavy Weight Boxer (which is frightening to look at when faced with the possibility of a sudden attack).

Skin tone, color: Raph has the darkest skin tone out of the group. A very DARK green color, Raph is known most for his dark personality and dark physical appearance… making it easy for him to navigate in the dark of night.

Voice distinction, depth: Raph has a very deep voice, coupled with a thick New Jersey accent, often uses slang terms, he is also known to be very fond of heavy cursing (Raph: Only when Father ain’t around ta stop me… <.<’).

Donatello:

Eyes: Donatello has very calm and alert eyes. His eye color is black (he thinks of them as ugly black pits), with Donatello you can always see the intelligence through his eyes. He’s always thinking of something, whether it’s from deciphering a puzzling pass code, to mentally building a new machine he has yet to invent, you know it’s always something. But one thing to note, behind his open appearance, behind his eyes you will find a very sensitive and insecure ninja turtle…

Size, girth, overall physical appearance: Don is the second shortest of the family (5 ft. 2 in.). His physical appearance is very much like that of Leo’s, only a bit more build in the shoulders and legs rather than his calves and arms.

Skin tone, color: Don has the brightest tone color out of his brothers. His skin color has a very brownish-green hue. He often thinks of himself as a walking, talking, and thinking green sludge pile. (He doesn’t know it, but his three siblings are actually envious of his skin color, it has much more appeal then he gives himself credit for.)

Voice distinction, depth: Don has a very serious tone to his voice. Always no-nonsense and he is blessed with a large variety of terms and phrases that give him his own place above the turtles in many ways. His voice is a little deeper than Leo’s, but a little higher than Raph’s.

Michelangelo
:

Eyes: Mikey has the brightest, cheeriest eyes out of his siblings. The color of his eyes are a
very light blue. One smile and glance from Mikey would make even the saddest person on Earth give a little effort to smile back. But yet, in the back of his eyes, barely shown and ONLY shown when you least expect it... is a deep sadness.

Size, girth, overall physical appearance: Mikey is the skinniest turtle and the shortest turtle
out of his siblings (5 ft.). While still firm and strong in body strength, he tends to be a little bulkier in the abs and at the chest than in the arms, shoulders and legs.

Skin tone, color: Mikey has the most awkward tone, skin color out of his siblings. His skin color
is a combination of dark blue and green.

Voice distinction, depth: Mikey has the highest voice tone out of his siblings. He also
acquired a more ‘surfer dude accent’ while deeply delving in his comics. (None of his brothers understand how he was capable of grabbing an accent from a pile of comic books, even to this day)

(Before I forget, Mikey is still referred to as the ‘baby’ of the family. And he is often
treated in a childlike manner, thanks to a slightly immature personality and appeal his other brothers find kiddie-like.)

Last edited by Xile on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 am

Very nice! XD It's exactly like them too TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles 825492
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 am

Thank you so much Katniss ^.^

I hope Livi likes it too Smile (I'm so glad I could post this yay!!)

OH and just an FYI I will be posting my fan fiction on Fanfiction.net now, but before I do that, I am correcting errors and some story line mistakes before posting it all on there Smile

But I'll still post on here ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 am

I do love it! xD The descriptions are really good (especially about their eyes).
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 am

Livi wrote:
I do love it! xD The descriptions are really good (especially about their eyes).

Yay I'm so happy you love it Smile

Thank you, I love how you can describe ones eyes, especially the turtles eyes. Since all of there personality comes from the soul, the eyes expose what they see, feel, and do.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 am

I agree! XD It was very nice, especially Leo's eyes *sighs* If only all guys were like the turtles... =]
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Katniss wrote:
I agree! XD It was very nice, especially Leo's eyes *sighs* If only all guys were like the turtles... =]

Well I hope you find some guy who has the same ohmygawshsoamazingtheyarefreakinglowingeyes =D XD

I still hope all goes well with the boarding school T_T
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Lmao I hope so! ^-^ that was a great (and hilarious) description btw! XD

Thanks for tge well wishes, my parents are applying... TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles 296800

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:22 pm

AH np Smile

I had a question I wanted to ask for a long time, what is that turtle doing? I mean what is it so lovey-dovey over?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 pm

It's mostly the fact that it's the leader thing, and he's always there to protect you. Also, he's a guy XP And being a ninja's quite cool ^-^

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 am

Sorry I made a stupid mistake, I meant your avi ^.^'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT the lives of four turtles: Turtle Profiles
Page 1 of 1