TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Empty
PostSubject: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Here's LH's profile from my fan fic I am currently editing and making it all the more better Anime smile:

Leatherhead:

Eyes: LH has big green piercing eyes. Depending on his mood, the style of his eyes can change from human to croc! With his human eyes, they sparkle with energy and genius, like green emeralds with an infinite power of strength and compassion. With his croc-animal eyes, they are cat-like slits. Big and terrible, hatred burning like green fire with a mixture of insanity, LH loses all control while in this mode of emotion.

Size, girth, overall physical appearance: When simply saying that LH is a MONSTER, doesn’t even come close to the monstrosity he really is. He has muscles on TOP of his muscles, something which cannot even be put down into words. It’s something to be seen and not heard (or read at this point XD). ENORMOUS and vibrantly white teeth,
the sharks in the ocean are shunned by his massive smile. And simply saying that he is TALL doesn’t even come close to it; he is a walking, talking Sky Scraper. Don estimates him to be at least 8 ft. 5 in. He also has a very lengthy tail (Fortunately not too long, and not very wide in its width.).

Skin tone, color: Camouflage, like pieces of swamp water-plant life-mud put together in a bizarre colab of green and deeply dark brown. Scales that act like armor upon his chest and lower abdominal area and inner thighs, spine protrusions (much like a stegosaurus) that reach all the way down to the tip of his tail and some heavy scars from previous battles (most are found in odd places) make up a bizarre near-black dark green cellular makeup.

Voice distinction, depth: LH has deep, deep, DEEP voice. Even when whispering, his voice BOOMS in absolute silence. He used to have a great difficulty with fluctuation in his voice and moving his mouth in the positions which allow one to speak. But he did undergo a therapy treatment his Utrom family put him through which corrected the error. From then on, he was permanently stuck with an English accent.

Last edited by Xile on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
AkiamaSan

AkiamaSan

Female
Number of posts : 167
Warning Level :
TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I has to pick a favorite? This is impossible!!
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:47 pm

That is a perfect discription of Leatherhead!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Lol thank you Smile

I really enjoy LH and what he stood for in 2k3, I was inspired to bring him back Smile
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Permanently stuck with an English accent. Big grin <3 Hehe, at least I'll be able to understand him. xD

You're so good at describing people.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Livi wrote:
Permanently stuck with an English accent. Big grin <3 Hehe, at least I'll be able to understand him. xD

You're so good at describing people.

D'awww I just try my best and hope it works out Smile

I hope to Splinter next Anime smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile   TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT the lives of four turtles: Leatherhead's Profile
Page 1 of 1