TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...

Go down 
+3
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Livi
Xile
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Empty
PostSubject: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Chapter 1: Discovered and captured...

"It is now nighttime in New York City, all is quite, on this particular night not even the night clubs are busy. No one wants to be out and about, a cold fear was in the air, even those with little feeling at all could feel something was wrong. Everyone felt this way...even down below in the sewers.:"

Leo was nervous, he didn't say this out loud, but he felt terrible. Like something was about to happen, but he didn't know what it was or how he could stop it. He mentioned earlier that day to his father, Master Splinter, that he felt uneasy and asked him how he felt. Splinter couldn't say the same, he felt nothing, and he was more prone to "hidden feelings" then his students. This didn't help Leo with any of his feelings, it just made them worse, adding his own worries made it unbearable. He felt this way all day and into the night.

It was 8:00 PM and the turtles were just relaxing after a long day of exercise and lessons.

At the end of the day the turtles hang up their gear, masks, padding etc. Once the do you can't really tell who is who at first, but skin tone and personality helps decipher who is who. Mikey was cooking dinner, Don was in his laboratory fiddling around with some new "invention" he says will take care of Raph's acne located on his back (Don couldn't take it anymore, he's all about good hygiene and Raph isn't), Raph was chillin in the Lair's pool and Leo was watching an old movie called "Topper Returns". Raph watched Leo from his spot in the pool, he noticed the same strange look that haunted his brothers face all day. He was beginning to get concerned, but decided not to mention it.

Master Splinter was meditating on the days events and was searching for this "feeling" only his best student felt. Nothing came to him, he still could feel nothing, only the odd silence that was broken only by the occasional clinks and buzzing noises from the kitchen and laboratory. "Something is wrong, something must be..." thought Splinter.

Mikey broke the dark silence by talking with Don as he came over to wash his hands from some greasy work.

"Sup Don," Mikey smiled," why the long face?"

Don curled his lip," ...well it's not going the way I want it too, nothing I do seems to work. And I need a beer..."

Mikey handed him a bottle of beer out of a mini cooler next to the fridge," Raph's stash, don't tell him I gave you one of his or he'll "make me pay for it"..."

Don took the bottle and gave Mikey a wink," No worries, he drinks to much of this stuff already. How's dinner coming? And PLEASE don't burn anything, I'm sick of getting heartburn..."

Mikey smirked," After taking a culinary courses with Master Splinter for a whole month you think I would burn our food? Nay my young friend we feast tonight!"

Mikey took off a lid and exposed the contents inside," Sweet and sour chicken with rice. And a side order of," Took off another lid," Broccoli!!"

Don grimaced," ARGH!! Chinese AGAIN!! Mikey couldn't we at least have something different...like cheeseburgers? You haven't burnt," Mikey growled," I mean BBQ'd any of those kind of goodies in months...sometimes I wish I was the cook and you were the one experimenting! At least I would have the vision to see that we get something different to eat every night..."

Mikey shook his head," Donnie my boy, if only you knew how to cook. I'm an artist, I keep making the same meals better and better each time I make the same chinese dinner. You though my friend have no room for improvement or creativity and that's why I'M the cook and you're the scientist..."

Don took a long swig from his beer bottle and took off without saying a word.

Mikey chuckled to himself and made the last preperations for dinner.

- - - - - - - - - -

First page end. Second coming soon (is tired)

Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:33 am

Donnie's drinking?

Lol.

EDIT- Oh, it's really good. Big grin
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 am

i think its a great start! cant wait to read the rest
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:27 am

Yeah, beer sucks.

Not bad at all for the beginning. At least, it doesn't seem so deeply stupid to meh, as most of fanfictions normally do! x]
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 am

Nice story Xile Smile Lol, the beer part was funny :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Page 2

After dinner (which turned out better then Donnie expected) the turtles sat down on a couch together and watched another movie. Raph's turn tonight, he picked "Live Free or Die Hard". Splinter left them and went to bed early. Leo began to feel even worse, the movie didn't help either. Disaster's caused him to worry, but he didn't know what was making him worry. He worries about everything normally, everything up to where they live to how they eat everyday. Perhaps he was only being delusional...yet the silence posed a bigger threat...but he didn't know why.

Leo's face was the picture of worry to the extreme. Anybody that would sit near Leo with a look that on his face would began to feel edgy...Raph was about to scream. He took one look at Leo's face and couldn't take it any longer, he burst out and with all force shouted," WHAT IS WRONG WID YOU?!!" Raph's sudden out burst made everyone jump, even Master Splinter in the other room. Leo wiped sweat away from his forehead and replied," I don't know what your talking about..."

Raph roared," YOU KNOW DARN WELL WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!"

Donnie quipped," You guys why don't we just watch the movie..."

Raph shrieked," OH NO..."

Raph grabbed the remote and turned off the movie and faced Leo," We ain't watchin anything till our fearless leader fess's up here real quick, or he's gonna lose a tooth!"

Mikey asked Raph," Dude why are you so tense? Leave Leo alone for shell's sake he's got a lot on his mind..."

Raph pointed at Leo accusingly," Leo's been a basket case all day!! And I'm at my boiling as of RIGHT NOW, I can't stand it any longer!"

Splinter walked over from his bedroom, he was clothed in a night gown, and asked," Well Leonardo, do you know what has been bothering you?"

Everyone stared at him, waiting for an answer...

Leo mentally reviewed the entire day, trying to find anything that may have triggered some emotion, he even tried to recall anything from the day before...nothing.

He replied simply," I have no idea..."

Raph grumbled loudly, Leo could only shrug," I've felt weird all day for no reason at all, it's unexplainable...I guess it's just something I have to deal with...can you accept that as an answer?"

The others were about to reply, but suddenly the mechanical front door to the lair opened up.

Don muttered," Someone activated the key pad?"

They acted quickly!

Leo took a long knife out of the his carapace. Don grabbed a bat that Casey left behind three days ago. Splinter took out his trusty staff, Mikey grabbed a rusty metal pipe and Raph wipped out a revolver.

The other's stared blankly at Raph's gun, he only shrugged and said," Borrowed it..."

All five ran to dark secret positions in the lair in the same second and waited for the mysterious intruder to enter...

Don had turned the lights out so they would avoid to detection all the better, it was dark and the "thing" came in.

Leo was closest to the door, the thing that came in he felt somehow...was friendly.

He adjusted his position slightly, and peered over to the door way.

In the shadows he could make out the "things" body frame, it was huge and muscular.

Whatever it was, it was breathing in short heavy gasps...

Splinter had keen eyes in the dark, he could tell it was some sort of a creature and it was limping on it's left leg...suddenly it collapsed on the ground!

A weak booming voice gasped for air as it said," You can come out now...it's *gasp* me..."

Don spoke excitedly,"...Leather Head?!"

The lights were switched on, and Leather Head lay on the ground...injured.

Raph was the first to reach Leather Head and hoisted his head up into his arms so LH wouldn't need to make the effort...

Splinter came out of hiding and with him came the other turtles...

Leather Head spoke out to all of them," I...was attacked at my home."

Splinter wrapped Leather Head's bleeding skull in a blanket.

He assured everyone who was worried about his condition and said," Do not worry, I'm fine. I heal fast..."

Mikey placed a comforting arm on Leather Head's arm," Who did all of this to you bro?"

Leather Head accepted a glass of water from Leo and drank deeply, he stated afterwards," Shadows..."

Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:07 pm

REVOLVER! Öööhhh my dangerous babe...

Well, I told you most of my first thoughts in msn already. =D

Tho plot didn't catch my interest yet. Only Raph with "borrowed" revolver and strangely-worried Leo! They both look so...RAWR!!
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Wow, it just keeps getting better and better!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Poor Leo, all worried.

This is awesome- What next?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Will work on it soon Wink gets intense (hope you like it Big grin)
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Oh I can't wait Big grin
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:57 am

Page 3

The turtles brought Leather Head to a big couch and let him rest. He was covered in bandages (despite his protests of being catered to when he was certain his wounds would heal without their help), and was getting all the attention he needed. While they were with him he gave them all the details about his encounter with these "shadows".

"I don't know exactly how it all happened," Leather Head sighed," and I don't think I would have made it out alive."

Leo asked nervously," What exactly did they look like, besides just being "shadows" and how many were there?"

Leather Head shook his head and replied," I-I couldn't tell how many there were, they looked like shadows, but each of them had a pair of yellows eyes that glowed with energy...I couldn't do anything!! They came out of no where I-I just came out of bed to get some water and they attacked me with black swords!" Leather Head started to shiver," It all happened in a split second, something struck me in the back of the head and I was out cold...I woke up later on and I don't know for how long I was out; but as you see...they cut me open in several places. I came over here for your help and everything else you know..."

Everyone was silent, not sure quite what to say.

Leo was feeling sick, the same feeling's he had all day grew strong and he was beginning to shake in fear...

Raph watched Leo shivering, he placed his on his shoulder and asked," You okay bro?"

Leo looked at Raph with cold fear and said," No I'm not Raph..."

Leo looked at Splinter, Splinter nodded.

Leo got up, took out from a nearby chest all of his gear and started putting it on.

Mikey, puzzled asked," Leo what are you doing?"

Raph understood what was going on and chuckled," What MORONS we are..." Raph started putting on his gear too.

Leo answered nonchalantly," Mikey it's obvious that whatever went after Leather Head may in fact follow him here to US..."

Raph finished and threw Mikey and Don their gear," In other words guys it's time to suit up and get ready for any attack!! So HURRY UP!"

When Mikey and Don got their gear on they helped move Leather Head to Master Splinters bed room.

Splinter helped Leather Head take some tea combined with a tonic, he told Leather Head that it will strengthen his body in case he would need to move some where fast.

Donnie was working on hard on his super computers which seemed to buzz with excitement at the action that was going around, Don was activating every security camera in the lair and security cameras he had placed throughout the sewer.

(The lair was in fact huge, it looked on the inside like a giant dome, a perfect circular living space.

There were only two rooms in the lair, the turtles shared one and Master Splinter had his own. It was a tight living, but they take it day at a time.)

He gave his brothers each a pair of goggles," Not sure if they'll help, but take them just the same."

Mikey turned his on, he announced excitedly," COOL NIGHT VISION," He clicked another button," COOOL HEAT SENSOR VISION TOO!!...*smack*"

Raph wopped him in the back of the head," Will you cut that out, we don't need you yappin whenever you try on those goggles sewer for brains..."

Mikey whined," OWWWWW alright already..."

Splinter walked over to his sons from his bed room and gave them advice," Whatever is coming my sons, you may not be able to defeat this thing with weapons...nor with a gun Raphael."

Raph groaned and stuck his revolver in his carapace," Just in case Master Splinter..."

Splinter sighed," As you wish my son." He turned to Don," May I suggest, Donatello, that the lights stay on, every one, so the shadow's may find no dark place to seek refuge..."

Don smacked his forehead," Why didn't I think of that?! I'll get every light in the lair on father! Mikey I'm gonna need your help..."

Mikey groaned," Why me?"

Don grabbed Mikey by his bandanna and pulled him along to turn on the lights," Because normally you would be useless just sitting down reading comics, now you can be used for SOMETHING..."

Mikey complained as Donnie yanked his bandanna with full force," OWOWOWOWOWOW!! Cut it out!!"

Splinter chuckled," I pray someday little Michelanglo will grow up...that may not happen till he is thirty."

Raph sneered," Or fifty..."

Leo told Splinter they'd start patroling the lair, Splinter bowed and left them to care for Leather Head.

As Leo and Raph were looking under the couches, tables, anywhere the light couldn't reach as Don and Mikey were turning the lights on, Leo asked Raph," Where did you get that gun?"

Raph replied calmy as he looked inside the lair swimming pool that connected to many underwater tunnels and was the darkest place in the lair," Theif..."

Leo pushed for more info," What did he steal?"

Raph looked up at Leo," He tried to steal my bike..."

"Did you turn him into the police?"

Raph smiled," Let's just say I helped him go to a place where he won't be botherin nobody anymore..."

Leo decided not to push the matter any further, he thought to himself," I guess nobody messes with your bike and get's away with it..."
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:28 am

o_o

Raph loves his bike, doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 am

o.0 Did Raph shoot that "bike-theif" guy? 0.o
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 pm

LOLZ is for imagination O.o

Is just proof that you DON'T MESS WID HIS BIKE!!
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Lol, that is so funny!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Page 4

...hours have passed. Not a sound could be heard...

Raph and Leo have scanned the entire lair twelve times...nothing could be found. The lights were beginning to take there toll on the turtles eyes, Mikey even wore sunglasses. It was as if the sun had come into the lair.

Leo rubbed his eyes and asked Don," What time is it?"

Don looked at his watch," 11:00 PM..."

Mikey groaned," Is it possible to sleep just for...a little while *sarcastic chuckle*..."

Raph growled at Mikey," Get your self together Mikey, we gotta stay up till morning then we could..."

Mikey retorted," How do you know? Those things could come back in the morning or at any other time YOU MORON...Surprised oops."

BASH and Mikey was thrown into the hard concrete wall...

Raph was about to pummel Mikey but Leo and Don kept him down...Don quickly administered a mild sedative through a syringe...(With Raph getting a sedative is a normal part of life for him).

In a few moment Raph was sitting on the couch, completely calm...

Mikey rubbed the back of his head," SHEESH talk about cranky..."

Leo sighed," I guess it just happens when you stay up later then normal...I wish we could just sleep but I know that those "shadows" are looking for Leather Head..."

Don looked carefully around the room...not a shadow in sight...

The lights were heating up the room, everyone was hot and sweaty...

..45 minutes have gone by...they got bored after scanning the lair two more times and decided to play chess.

Mikey was out (he says mind games give him a head ache) and Raph's kind of game was blowing things to bits...so it was only Leo and Don playing a game.

Mikey was picking at his toe, Raph was getting worse...despite the sedative it didn't calm his nerves...

Mikey accidentally broke his toe nail and a peice of it flung right into Raph's eye...

He shrieked and gave Mikey a swat, he ground his teeth and ran too the front door, opened it and roared out into the sewers," WHERE ARE YOU YOU SHADOW FREAKS!!! *hrk*."

Leo flung Raph to the ground back inside the lair and closed the door.

When Raph tried to get up Leo body slammed him to the floor, sat on his stomach, took out Duct tape and bound Raph's mouth shut.

Don, Mikey and Leo took hold of Raph, placed him on the couch and sat on him...

Splinter came out to see what the ruckus was about, when he saw the situation with Raph he couldn't help but chuckle.

Mikey heaved out a deep exhale and stated," Leo I think we need to go to bed..."

Splinter agreed," I think you should Leonado...the best way to handle this situation is for you four to take turns sleeping and scouting the area."

Leo nodded," If it's okay I'll stay up for the first shift with Don, Mikey and Raph can take the first rest period." Leo was sitting on Raph's chest area, he turned to his brotherwho was still making muffled cursing noises from beneath the Duct tape," Is it okay with you?"

Raph nodded vigorously. Leo got off, then when Mikey and Don saw it was safe when Raph didn't react dangerously they got off of him too.

Leo took the Duct tape and helped Raph up, he gave Raph a quick hug and whispered in his ear," Be nice, get some sleep and I need you to act like the MATURE older brother I know you are okay?"

Raph nodded, hugged him back and quickly apologized for his outburst.

Raph and Mikey left for the bedroom, when they were gone Leo chuckled with relief.

"FINALLY they're gone..."

Splinter placed his hand on Leo's shoulder and said," Leather Head is recovering well, I expected this much from him...he will be strong enough to leave if we must."

Then his voice took a serious note," I now feel the same fear you have deep in your heart Leonardo, I warn you not to let worry consume your mind. Whatever happens, you are a fine leader and are better then you think you are..."

He clutched Leo's face and smiled at him, as if he knew they wouldn't be seeing each other for some time...then left to tend to Leather Head.

Don and Leo then started their shift, doing the same thing for the thirteenth time...still no sign of the shadows...

- - - - - - - - -

...two minutes till mid night. Leo and Don were severly bored and previously they couldn't stay awake, so Don made some coffee and they drank three cup fulls each.

The caffeine helped them stay awake, but it only made their nerves worsen....they were beginning to imagine dark creatures popping out of the little shadows that couldn't be exposed by the light...

Leo suddenly heard (or thought he heard) a ticking. Like a clock, a sort of count down...

He felt the sudden urge to check on his two brothers, he got up, let Don know where he was going opened the bedroom door and peaked in...

Both sound asleep, the turtles have only have one bed, it's big enough for the four of them only.

Mikey must have been scared, he had his arms wrapped around around Raph and was in a deep sleep...he looked safe and content.

Leo smiled,"Aww I wish I had a camera...Raph would kill me if he saw the picture." Leo thought...

Suddenly his thoughts turned toward the front door, the ticking he could hear was getting louder...

Leo quickly went over to where Don lay on the couch, he asked him," Don what time is it?!"

Don looked casually at his watch," 30 seconds till twelve...why?"

Leo wasn't listening, he stood rigid staring at the door...

*Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick...* Leo could here every second pass by...fear was creeping back into his heart and this time it felt like some kind of bomb was going to blow...

He counted the seconds," Ten, nine, eight, seven, six," His instincts seemed to tell him to get ready for an asault, he wipped out his katanas and stared at the door. Don saw this and quickly armed hiself with his Boa stick...

"Five, four, three," Leo was panting, something was behind the door..." Two, one...zero."

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR *fritz* the lights went out...

Leo was ready. Goggles on he saw the front explode open and he moved quickly out of the way to avoid being hit by the flying door, in the same moment he also moved Don out of the doors path...

It slammed against the wall next to Splinters bedroom and Splinter immediately afterwards came out, armed with his staff...but he didn't take another step...

Shadows, thousands of shadows infiltrated the room, Splinter was down and unconscious before he could make a move...

Leo tried to get up and help Don as well, but they were pressed down. Don was hit with the flat of a black sword and fell unconscious.

Leo was struck...but not hard enough.

He fought back with his sword...but only to have it torn out of his hand...

Before they struck him again and before he had time to think or wonder what was about to happen...he saw his enemies face...

An ugly black human face, sharp teeth, and two ugly yellow it eyes.

When it saw that Leo took a moment to look at it, the thing screamed and Leo was struck again in the face and Leo could do no more...

[/center]

Last edited by Xile on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:22 pm

oh dude, its really getting good. i hope you write more soon (and speaking of writing have you read mine yet. its been kinda nagging at me)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 pm

(Same thing has been nagging me)

I'll read it right now, I is sorry I haven't been *cries*...

THANK YOU FOR GOOD COMMENTS!!
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 pm

I agree with Crystal, your story IS getting good! I sooo want to read the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:35 pm

GOSH!! CRYSTAL WRITES A LOT!!!...I feel soo behind lolz...(BTW your story is sooo good, please continue even if I'm behind...way behind *cries*)
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:38 pm

what can i say i love writing (some of the chapters i felt were too short, so yeah i guess i write alot.)
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Scary. Thrilling. Exciting.

Can't wait for the next bit...

Me, Crystal and Xile are really making good fan-fictions. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm

THANK YOU!!! Glad you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Page 5

...while troubles fall upon the turtles and their family a star is making it's way toward Earth. From Earth's view point on the ground it would appear to be a star, but upon closer examination it is not. A strange pod is coming into to the Earths atmosphere. It's craft is not of Earth, but of another origin, an alien race. Runes cover this pod from top to bottom.

It's metallic surface has a single glass window for the one inside to see through.

A mutant, strong, powerful and completely unaware of it's surroundings lives inside, asleep.

It's destination...was New York City...the sewers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next