TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...

Go down 
+3
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Livi
Xile
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 am

Ooh.

I'm curious. Big grin
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Page 6

Back in the sewers...Leo is just now able to open his eyes.

He is aware that his legs and arms are tied together, he also could taste a dirty rag inside his mouth. He took a look around him...

The lair was choked full of dark creatures, their yellow eyes gleamed with a hidden power.

Leo was hanging from the ceiling, tied up in dark ropes, he struggled...but he stopped when the ropes started tearing into his flesh...

One of the shadows took notice to Leo, it came over and smiled.

This one had jagged teeth, white and cold...

It seemed to know what Leo was thinking, where was his family.

It pointed to Leo's left and Leo's right...

Splinter, Leather Head, Mikey, Don and Raph were strapped up in ropes hanging from the ceiling just like he was...

The shadow's smile faded and left when a big monster of a shadow walked right up to Leo...this one didn't smile.

It spoke in a cold violent tremor," Thhoossee whhoo kkeeepp viicctimsss ffroomm ussss aarree punnnissheddd..."

Only then did it grin, it took out a black sword riveting with dark fire and was prepared to strike Leo with all force...till the thing collapsed with a bone chilling scream.

A harsher and much more authoritative voice burned the many shadows that filled the room.

The shadows feared this being, they made a path for the for the speaker and it made it's way toword Leo and his family...

When Leo saw the one who spoke out to the shadows...he couldn't believe what he saw.

It was Agent Bishop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Will finish this tomorrow...is late and I'm tired lolz...

Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Page 6 continued...

At least...it appeared to be him.

Leo could decipher his normal sharp features, dark eyes (which were now clouded over with a dark shadow...how odd) and his normal tux...but then there were things he didn't recognize...

He was floating in the air for one thing, he seemed to glow with an powerful darkness, white fangs protruded from his mouth and he possessed long black fingernails...like claws.

Bishop chuckled at Leo, noting the fear in his eyes.

Bishop stooped to Leo and met Leo's gaze with his own...both were in a trance.

Bishop broke the trance quietly, his voice seemed to be in flux, he spoke in both a deep and high voice, like two different people speaking at the same time," I see you are...impressed." He removed the gag so Leo could speak with him.

Leo choked and sputtered with insolence he muttered," You look terrible Bishop...new kind of drug side-effect?"

Bishop snarled and gashed Leo's face with a single blow from his claws, he smiled afterwords exposing his fangs and stated," Let's just say I have found something new...something that has a greater power then you and your family of freaks could ever know about!!"

Blood was trickling down Leo's cheeks where the gashes were, but he managed to say smugly," You get tips from the Shredder or what?...I think your getting better at your work."

Bishop's hands glowed with black fire, he prodded Leo's chin with one of his claws and stated softly," My tips come from dark places young one...places that would kill you."

Leo didn't flinch, Bishop seemed finished with Leo and moved on towards Splinter.

With Splinter, Bishop raised his left hand and sent black electrical energy bursting out of his fingers right into Splinter's body.

Splinter awoke from unconsciousness with a cry of agony.

Bishop laughed, his laughter filled the air with dread and fear...

Splinter opened his eyes and saw the familiar figure floating above him like a vampire just before the attack upon his prey...

Bishop smiled," Your the only one I didn't have gagged rat, consider it a privileged..."

Splinter quietly stated," You have changed much since our last meeting Bishop and have grown in greater power...yet you have lowered your self far more then what I imagined you could! You are a disgrace to your own kind Bishop...you are more mutant then human now..."

Bishop frowned," Power is everything ancient mutant...your kind has been on this planet for far to long...like an infection you spread everywhere!!"

He leaned forward up to Splinter's face, smiling all the wider and said," A problem I am slowly beginning to fix rat..."

The others woke up to see Bishop leaning over their father with a wicked smile, he turned to them and shrieked," ALL OF YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AND WILL NEVER SEE THE HUMAN RACE BECOME WHAT IT TRULY SHOULD BE!!! AN ARMY OF PURE DARKNESS!!"

He laughed and waved his hand towards the many shadows," All these shadows are victims of my many powers, all serve me!! And ONLY me, the human race will finally be as one! No longer will we have these wars, no longer will we need to fight!! WE SHALL BE ONE!! AND TOGETHER WE WILL THRIVE ON OUR VICTORIES AND SEEK A NEW LIGHT!!"

The shadows roared with approval, they laughed and jeered and praised him without any doubt in their twisted hearts.

Mikey's gag wasn't put on properly, he was able to call out to his oldest brother, he cried," LEO!!"

Leo turned and looked toward his younger brother with caring eyes, he said," Mikey..."

Bishop turned and gleamed at Mikey's quivering cries," Are you afraid of me freak?!"

Mikey turned and looked at Bishop with teary shaken eyes...he didn't reply.

Bishop chuckled," Do not worry...you won't be my entertainment. You shall be given to the right hands FOR the right treatment...none that I need to mention to you now!"

Raph had been roaring from inside the gag grinding his teeth and swing hectically in the bonds that kept him up...

Bishop chuckled at his hopeless attempts to free himself and stated," You will only hurt yourself by struggling...better to have a quick death then a slow and painful one by trying to escape...am I not right Raphael?"

Raph glared at Bishop with a massive urge to kill him...but the bonds only tore deeper into his skin when he struggled...he had to stop.

Don decided to sleep through it all...hoping to wake up as if it was nightmare, Bishop paid no head to him.

Leather Head glared at Bishop through his animal eyes that brimmed with hate and revenge...all that was human left him at this moment.

Bishop only smiled and left Leather Head's presence knowing full well Leather Head couldn't do anything about his situation...

Bishop again turned to his captives and stated calmly," I believe this ends our delightful conversation...fare well turtles. I hope your death is quick...but of course painful." He laughed at his own comments and turned to a pack of huge shadows...obviously his trustworthy followers who kept the other weaker shadows in place.

He whispered to them silently," I want them tortured and treated like the low-life scum they are...and see that you do it right! Come into your human forms and take them with you...make sure they do not escape."

The monster shadows smiled with delight and transformed into their human forms...all looked like typical business men with briefcases, like their on their way to work.

With one nod of approval Bishop looked at his captives again and sighed," I shall miss you my enemies...you were worthy opponents...but in the end...you failed."

He disappeared in a puff of black smoke...leaving the shadows with the turtles...

PAGE 7 COMING SOON

Last edited by Xile on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Nice job Xile! I sooo want to see what comes next XD
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Grazie!!

It get's good, I hope Bishop seems "bad" enough LOLZ.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 pm

what do you mean "gets good"? it is good. cant wait for the next page.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 pm

I mean "good" as in it won't get "worse" for the turtles then it already will be lol. And grazie I'm so glad you like it Wink

Last edited by Xile on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 pm

your welcome XD
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:18 am

Quote :
Mikey must have been scared, he had his arms wrapped around around Raph and was in a deep sleep...he looked safe and content.

Leo smiled,"Aww I wish I had a camera...Raph would kill me if he saw the picture." Leo thought...

I so agree with Leo, I so so so agree! (and I wish I was at Mikey's place in such a moment tho..)
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:38 am

Dino: Someday... Razz

Fantastic story and stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 pm

What "someday"?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Someday you'll have your own "fling" I think that's what she means Razz
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Ooo nice!

...one thing...what the heck is fling...
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm

It's kind of like a one time relationship with someone...
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Uh, yeah... I meant that. Wink

Anyway, can't wait for the next bit (still).
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Duh... yeh, bettah gief more you slowpoke.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Page 7

...the pod entered the Earth's atmosphere with an extra gush of speed...fire swelled from the pod's surface as the speed increased.

It suddenly then disappeared from site, the pod put on it's cloaking device blocking anyone from seeing what was coming down.

As it did this it also slowed down and hovered in the air for moment...the being inside still undamaged from the hot entry to the inside of Earth's atmosphere...the pod looked for it's destination.

Radar in the pods computer system picked up the location instantly...the south side of New York city...the sewers.

It sped down into the waters surrounding a sewer tunnel without a splash...it made it's way under water and fitted through the large sewer tunnel...

It quickly moved it's way up a sewer tunnel that lead to a larger hall-like area for maintenance to check on things and to make sure nothing has been clogged up blocking sewage from entering into other parts of the huge filtration system...

The pod shot out of the water and onto the pavement walkway...it had the ability to float ,through technological advances Earth couldn't possibly understand...the creators made absolutely sure nothing would stop the pod from reaching it's location...

The rats and other odd animals/creatures living in the sewer scattered as the pod passed them by...it's destination wasn't far now...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back with the turtles the shadow-humans decided on which TMNT family member to take with them.

There were only four of the shadow leaders and they had to split the TMNT family evenly...finally they decided.

The highest ranked of the four shadows would take three, to do as he wishes with them.

The other three would have to take the three other turtles...that they deemed fair...

They gave each of the TMNT family members a drug that forces them into a deep sleep...for a limited time of one hour.

That would give them time to make it to their own destinations of where they would "work" on the TMNT family...before killing them.

They left the lair with the TMNT family still bound and gagged...just before the pod came.

Last edited by Xile on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:20 pm

okay, now youve gotta write more. ive gotta know what happens.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Lolz thank you Wink I'll do my best!
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

your welcome XD
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm

I'll try and work on the next part tomorrow lolz (is tired) Thank you for checking out my fan fic!! I'm also reading your fan fic as well (starting from beginning, I'll catch up though, is on chapter 5)
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

i was wondering where you were. well keep reading. and writing.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 am

Oh no, poor turtles! D:

WRITE MORE- QUICK!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 am

Si I'll do my best Big grin
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Page 8

The pod suddenly stopped at a bare sewer wall. The pod lowered itself to the ground and made a few odd humming noises...

The top of the pod split down the middle where the window was and opened up, steam followed and then...silence.

The being inside stirred, it lay there for a while...taking deep breaths of the sewer air before sitting up.

As it sat up a voice spoke in it's mind," Welcome to planet Earth...Xile."

Xile was a huge muscular male mutant, half polar bear, half human. He had a single cropped black mowhawk through the center of his head, huge hands with the retractable metallic claws. He was an organism made up completely of organic metal, his inside and out side anatomy was pure, strong and impenetrable to any normal attacks (such as gun shots, punches, kicks etc.). He had deep glowing blue eyes, snowy white fur and had an extra large tuff of white fur in the center of his chest just to give him a more intimadating appearance.

Xile smiled, he replied excitedly," Isn't it wonderful Eye-T?!"

Eye-T stood for Eye Technadrone. She was a computer system installed in Xile's mind when he was created. An industructable organic metallic chip was placed on the upper right hemisphere of his brain. She normally appears in his right eye, she can increase his abilities, check his heart rate, if any damage occured she would be there repairing the tear or break almost instantly, she was also equipped with every language, science, mythology, hieroglyphics and history from every corner of the galaxy...making the perfect teacher/guide for a new mutant like Xile.

Her soft white face appeared in his right eye, she was of course slightly transparant so Xile may see where he was going.

She looked through Xile's eye with much distaste and said honestly," Wonderful is not the word for our location...I would call this and ONLY this a sewer...for the droppings of many human beings."

Xile smirked," You would say that Eye-T...if I have to get used to being a part of a new family, then I must get used to my new home...I call it what my family calls it."

Eye-T looked straight at Xile," Speaking of your family...rather OUR family I am afraid sight seeing will come AFTER we meet them...shall we try the door? Don't be fooled by the clever camouflage used to block access to the door...the key panel is right by the sewer pipe on the wall."

TO BE CONTINUED LATER

(hope you guys like it though Big grin)

Last edited by Xile on Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next