TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...

Go down 
+3
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Livi
Xile
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:39 am

I read it. Write more. >Big grin

LOL NAPKIN
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 am

Page 14

...April watched the device on the dashboard closely...six dots still bleeped quietly on the screen...

April revved up the engine and backed out of the apartment driveway...

Xile's extra weight in the car made the trip to Casey's slow and steady...

Eye-T watched the passing buildings through Xile's eye's...she complained to Xile, "Human's...all will end up killing themselves...just look at the shabby construction!"

Xile sighed, "Eye-T we aren't here to worry about the buildings, the pollution and whatever little problems this planet..."

Eye-T gasped, "LITTLE?? This planet is the arm pit of the galaxy!! I have statistics! GRAPHS AND CHARTS that can prove that this planet is on it's way to 'self-destruction'...I fear for our lives Xile..."

Xile smiled, "You worry about everything Eye-T...thank you."

Eye-T has never been...thanked...for simply worrying for Xile...for the first time in her cybernetic-life...she was touched.

Eye-T stuttered a bit before replying, "Well...uh u-h-uh you're welcome Xile..."

Xile chuckled, "Did you just...stutter? Are you embarrassed??"

April watched Xile with curiosity, "Who's embasrrassed Xile?"

Xile (still invisible) turned to April apologetically (though she couldn't see his face, she could here it in the tone of his voice), "I am sorry April, I keep forgeting you are in my presence. I was speaking with Eye-T..."

April's eye's widened with understanding, "OOOHH okay sorry *chuckle*...Xile?"

Xile replied, "Hmm?"

April blushed slightly, she didn't know if this was the right question to ask, but she questioned him, "Xile...I was curious to know, who are your..."creators"?"

Xile was silent for a moment, then quietly stated, "I'm afraid I cannot tell you at this point Ms.O'Neil..."

April quickly added, "Just April will be fine!"

Xile coughed, "...sorry April then. I cannot tell you of my creators, nor my origins, till I have found my...family..."

April pushed further by asking, "Well that was another thing I wanted ask you too...why were you sent to the turtles? Just to be a part of their family..."

Xile laughed and rolled down the window beside him for some fresh cool air, "I am a gift, I was made just for them...you see...I am their new guardian."

It was April's turn to laugh this time, "*lol* a guardian? Why?"

Xile eye'd her curiously, "For protection."

April shook her head, "From what?"

Xile groaned, "I'm sorry I cannot tell you that either..."

April bit her lip, "Best not to press him..."

She searched for his shoulder with her hand and when she found it she gave it a gentle rub, "I'm sorry Xile, it's just so weird."

Xile looked her with surprise, "You find it weird that I was sent here to be their guardian??"

April laughed with glee, "Well actually yes...you see they are trained ninja's. They've always taken care of themselves....I've always felt concerned, only once did I think they needed some back up...but never a guardian."

Xile looked at her with all seriousness, "April there are things at work here...that are powerful and evil...I was sent here for THEIR protection...this is on a new level of danger April...I can tell you I will and am needed here!"

April suddenly felt the worry in her soul increase after Xile said the words "new level of danger"...

April stopped at a red light, she turned on her blinker and when the light turned green she moved to the left down an old dark street...

April quietly told Xile, "We'll be at Casey's home in about fifteen minutes..."

The road was bumpy, each bump sent a jolt through Xile, the tears in the roof began to split further...reaching the upper metal surface on the roof of the car.

April wasn't concerned, she saw Xile was gripping the handle on the car door for support so he wouldn't bounce so much...

She sighed and smiled politely at Xile, "Please don't worry about it...I can afford to fix it."

Xile loosened his grip and suddenly felt bored...

He looked around the car for something to do...he decided to look at the tracking device Don had made for her in case of an emergency...

He watched the six red dots with a great sadness...but he was proud of Don for his work, "He must be quite the genious...I hope we can find them in time."

Something caught his eye on the screen...as he looked closer at the device he saw a green arrow moving along up to the red dots...

April felt his body heat as went up close to the device...

She asked him, "What is Xile?"

Xile let his index finger come out of his camouflage to point to the tiny arrow on the screen, "Is that us?"

April, while still driving, examined the arrow that moved on the screen...it was moving at the same rate and the same street they were on right now.

April smiled, "Yes it is."

Xile then pointed to another dot on the screen, "And that would be one of my family?"

April looked at the arrow, then at the dot Xile was pointing to...she gasped.

If the device was accurate...then one Xile's family members was just a block away!

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 pm

okay... now you have to continue (and cliff hangers are my thing. *glares* (jk))
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Cliffhangers are awesome and annoying. D:

But this story is only the first one. Awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Page 15

...April was running up the stairs inside the old apartment complex...praying nothing has happened to her boyfriend...

^ epically short I know, I will continue this soon, I've been on MNT Forum all day lolz

Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

wow... Xile that was so short. i got depressed. (jk)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Page 15 Continued

Xile stood outside waiting for April to return with Casey...

"...I've never seen such a clear sky...my brothers must not see it often...or do they? I'll have to ask them...

Raphael might be someone who often comes on the surface, he's supposed to be the "headstrong one" out of the group...

Leonardo sounds like a wonderful and calm mutant, I'm sure we'll have much in common...

Donatello seems like he knows everything about Earth, I'll bet he'll tell me all I need to know...we'll have fun.

Michelangelo...if anyone can be happy in a dangerous situation it's him, "they" only told me he likes pizza...and video games. I want to know more about him...

I want to know more about all of them...where are they?
"

*CLASH*...something moved in the alley beside the apartment complex.

Xile was instantly alert, he crawled on all fours to the alley entrance, and peered around the corner.

...something was moving on the ground...transparent.

The thing was slow and moved around as if it was being thrown around by an invisible hand...

The transparent figure bounced against the walls, each time it hit, a spark of dark purple electricity exploded from it's body...

TO BE CONTINUED AFTER LUNCH Razz

Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 pm

o.o

EAT YOUR LUNCH QUICKLY!
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Ooo, it's so good! Keep going!
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Page 15 CONTINUED

...the figure was clawing at the walls and making strange screeching noises.

Xile watched with curiosity and awe...this wasn't something you'd see everyday.

And what was this thing...what was it doing here?

The figure fell on the solid ground...making loud gasping noises...then suddenly...it's transparency faded away.

The features of the dark creature seemed to explode in Xile's vision...his mind was scarred.

The creature had demonic yellow fangs...coarse black skin...black eyes glowing red, a long black mane, purple claws on located on the creatures hands and feet...the last feature Xile could not forget...a black jewel burrowed in the center of it's chest.

The creature looked up at Xile with its deep black eyes...it started to cry...

It beckoned Xile to come to it...the tears streamed off it's face were like acid and embedded themselves into the concrete...

Xile's breathing was ragged and heavy...he was unsure if coming to the creature would be a good thing...it might attack.

Eye-T zapped into vision in his right eye and immediately reported, "Scan complete...Xile this creature is safe...do as it wishes."

Xile's eyes widened in shock, he quietly muttered in response, "H-how can it see me??" Xile was still invisible to the naked eye...

Eye-T sounded irritated when she replied, "Xile those eyes can pierce through any invisible field and any kind of solid...just walk over to it already!"

Xile wiped his eyes from tears of fear and shuffled closely to the creature on the ground...

The creature was clutching at the jewel on it's chest as it looked up to the huge, menacing figure of Xile looming over it...

The creature smiled through it's sharp pointy teeth...despite it's awful appearance the smile seemed comforting and quite out of it's character...

It gently took Xile's hand, placed Xile's hand on it's face and rubbed it gently against it's cheek...

Xile shuddered as the creature spoke, it was the voice of a woman with a deep and booming voice, "Child...please forgive me...save them."

The creature, apparently a woman, pointed up to Casey's apartment window...

Xile looked up at the window, then back at her...

Her eye's were fluttering as she fought to keep them open, she lifted her arm to reveal a long ugly gash brimming with a long stream of red blood...

Xile gasped with shock, he found a strip of clothing on the ground and started to tend to her wound...but she stopped him with a swipe of her hand.

With effort, she heaved out a quiet remark, "Too late...too late...child. Thank...you...thank you...thank...y...ou...

*BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAM* the jewel in the center of her chest exploded, causing a tremor in the ground and threw Xile off balance...

Xile rubbed his eyes as the blast had dazzled them...he turned to look where the creature lay...and found something else entirely...

The nude body of a woman lay on the ground...dead and smiling with peace.

Page 16 coming soon guys!

Last edited by Xile on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:54 pm

O_O

More. Please.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Yeah, more please!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Thanks Livi and Lily I'm glad you guys like it Big grin
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 pm

It's very good. The whole naked dead lady thing is intriguing. Hyper
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:52 pm

LOVED IT, XILE (man i felt so behind.) it was really good Anime smile
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 am

Is now caught up in your fic too!!

And no prob, thank you soooooooo much Big grin
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 pm

*WHOA I'VE NEGLECTED THIS FOR A LONG TIME, I'M KICKING THIS BACK INTO GEAR*
Page 16

...April stood at Casey's apartment door...feeling shakin and disturbed...

The emotions she could not express knotted up inside her mind...she was concerned now....Casey's front door was marked, with a dark and obviously tainted symbol...the form and shape were both oddly indescribable.

April thought she could hear some sort of commotion from somewhere nearby...she couldn't locate the exact point of location where the noise was coming from as every vibration/sound echoed throughout the building.

Fifteen minutes earlier Casey's door was unmarked and untouched...

TO BE CONTINUED.

Last edited by Xile on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 pm

lol that was short, but sweet, Xile. i liked it ^__^
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Actually it's "unfinished" lol, I would edit it, but then no one would really know I updated it unless I posted a comment afterwords...

I update very soon Smile
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:17 pm

lol ik but i was just saying it was a nice start ^__^
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 pm

OH I forgot *ahem* THANK YOU SO MUCH YAY!!! XD
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:06 pm

lol your welcome XD
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm

I love your Fan Fiction Xile, and I can't wait for you to write more ^.^
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Page 16 Continued...

..."Why the H*** am I watching Family Guy??"

Casey threw the TV remote towards the TV where Family Guy had been playing... now the TV was trashed because the remote was (unintentionally) a well given shot right into the TV screen...

Casey growled with anguish and threw his hands up in despair, "Nice Casey Jones, JUST GREAT!! You've just wrecked my only TV set... now I got notin' ta do...". He plopped backwards onto some of the couch pillows and took off his new sneakers using his feet... he stared up into the ceiling, as if looking for a Mothership to come down and take him from his boredom...

Casey Jones was a man of great physical power and girth. He was a head taller then his turtle buds (which Raph finds annoying and constantly finds some way to make HIMSELF taller then Casey in any situation), long black hair, blue eyes, red shirt, blue pants with a long white stripe along each side of his leg and occasionally a hockey mask for hiding his true identity. He was a crime fighter, a friend of mutants, an adventurer and now he was king of his couch... all titles of power and honor were utterly useless to him now.

"Why should I be complainin'? I got good food, a place ta live, the turtles nearby for some ninja-~ Censored ~ kickin practice sessions and I even have April as my girl...but now.

Everything I do nowadays turns out ta be boring...I've been on edge for waay to freakin long and haven't even given the guys a call ta'day...I wonder if I should."

He groped for the phone on the nearby coffee table and picked up the reciever...

Suddenly he shuddered and put the phone back, "Nah... they probably hit the rooftops already. It's late... maybe I should just hit ta hey and call em tomorra... *sigh*"

Casey rubbed his temples gently and sat up, he looked out the living room window to the big, yellow full moon that was illuminating the sky with an undying radiance...

He shook his head, "Ah crud... a full moon. Vampires and Were Wolves, monsters and ghouls... I hate that freakin moon."

Casey jumped off the couch and made his way over to the refrigerator to grab something to eat...

He was half way there... when he felt the hairs on the back of his neck erect with sudden fear...

The apartment room darkened... and the electricaly power failed in every appliance from the microwave to the lamp...

Casey suddenly heard loud footsteps... cold and heavy stamps, like they were close, yet far away and couldn't possibly be close enough to be of any concern to him...but that didn't stop him from silently wipping out his "emergency only-dagger" he used whenever the situation called for an immediate killing.

Casey felt beads of sweat poor down his face, uietly he muttered, "Okay spook... show yer' self..."... no reply.

The noise of foot steps grew louder, and Casey was starting to panic. He couldn't see the intruder anywhere!

Casey kept spinning round and round till he got dizzy and had to steady himself from falling flat on his face... he let out a loud and dazed "SHOW YOUR D*** FACE SPOOK" before he sat down on the couch again with his head bowed and pressed against his hands.

... the footsteps stopped...

Casey looked up... he couldn't see nor hear anything...

He sat there on the couch... waiting for a sudden movement or noise... nothing... five minutes pass on... still nothing....

The electrical appliances turned back on... he suddenly let out a gasp of relief and laughed.

"...*pfft* stupid." He gave a snort and picked up a half-empty bottle of beer.

He drained the contents gratefully and thought to himself, "What a moron I am... I'm freakin playing head games with myself... man I really need ta get out of the apartment for a while... yep, I'll just do that!"

Casey got up, went to the broom closet near his front door and took out his normal pieces of equipment.

One hockey mask, one golf bag, two stun grenades, two bates, one hockey stick and a few other items that seemed essential for a "short walk in the park" as he called it...

"Man am I ever gonna have some fun ta' night! I hope the Purple Dragon wimps haven't missed me too much and forgot meh... *lol* OOOH MAN AM I EVER READY FOR THIS!!!"

He put on his gear and let out a loud noise that was a cross between an ape growl and a manly woop of joy.

He roared out loud, "YOU HEAR THAT PURPLE DRAGONS??? I'M COMIN FOR YA!!"

With a smile he opened the front door...only to stop suddenly and gape...he wasn't alone.

In front of him, stood one of Bishops shadow creatures.

It smiled at him with razor sharp teeth and yellow eyes, it said smugly, "Hello there my sweet, I'm afraid your adventure will have to wait... please, go back and sit down on the couch..."

With that the dark creature forcibly shoved Casey inside and slammed the door behind him... squeals of pain and fear could be heard from inside the apartment...

...CREEPY ENOUGH O_O??

Hey guys! I think this is a great come back for my fan fic don't you? Don't worry, Casey is fine, but then again, he isn't fine at all either. You'll find out soon Razz

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Xile on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:19 am

It's creepy enough. D: Man, I've missed this fanfic so much. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next