TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...

Go down 
+3
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Livi
Xile
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:04 pm

OOOOOO I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Wow, that is awesome! Keep up the good work! (And I can't wait for the next part Big grin)
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Grazie I'll do my best Big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Xile's in it!

Awesomeness goes higher.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Page 8 continued

Xile climbed out of the pod and landed on the floor.

He wobbled a bit, the long journey caused him slight dizziness and he didn't quite have his land legs yet.

Eye-T helped him walk over by channeling his concentration to his legs...it seemed to help and he quickly maintained a steady pace...the wobbling stopped and he felt better.

Eye-T smugly announced," No need for a thank you Xile..."

Xile ignored her comment and moved up to the control panel in the wall.

He opened it up, to anyone else it would look like the controls for the sewers lighting system.

But Xile gently took off the panel inside to reveal a key pad.

Xile groaned," Eye-T do you have the password?"

Eye-T calmly stated," No but I can...one moment please...please place your hand on the key pad."

Xile did this, then she said," Thank you...please keep your hand there for a moment."

Xile waited patiently, he was rewarded by the white electricity that gently made it's way through Xile's finger tips and into the control panel...seeking the information.

It took Eye-T only a second to require the information she required," Xile please punch the pound sign...now in this order quickly type it in..."

She gave him the passcode: I-l-o-v-e-b-e-i-n-g-a-t-u-r-t-l-e

Afterwords, the wall split in half and moved away to reveal a door...except this door appeared to be broken.

Eye-T became at once...suspicious.

She asked Xile," What do you think of the broken door?"

Xile shrugged," Perhaps they didn't bother to replace it..."

Eye-T shook her head," From the information I was given of your new family...that would be highly unlikely."

Xile became concerned," You don't think something happened to them before I came do you?"

Eye-T answered," We will not know untill we enter your new home..."

Xile nervously opened the broken door (carefully) and went inside...

No other words could describe the lair other then a disaster...

Everything was destroyed...from the furniture to the equipment...

Eye-T added quitely," We came too late..."

Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 pm

loved it Xile. wonder what will happen next? oh yeah, that password, genius.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Grazie XD

It get's INTENSE...soon Big grin
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Page 9

...Xile looked around the debris and picked up what was still intact...examining it closely...perhaps he may find a something that will tell him what happened...

Eye-T looked around with dismay," They were attacked..."

Xile looked about the lair with sadness," It appears to be so..."

Through Xile's right eye Eye-T scanned the entire lair...it took a few minutes...but the information she gathered satisfied Eye-T.

She stopped scanning, she went over her information carefully...

Xile asked nervously,"...did you find anything?"

Eye-T quickly surmised what she found," From the information I gathered, they were attacked...not only by an enemy but by "Them"..."

Xile new what that meant..."They" came...

Xile gasped," How did THEY find my family??"

Eye-T sighed," They must have been informed of our "destination" and our "purpose" for coming here to Earth...and that's not all."

Xile felt the urge to lift his hand, a holographic image appeared in his hand.

Xile thought to himself," This is going to be hard to get used too..."

The holograph zoomed in on the human's face, Eye-T explained," Xile this human has been taken over by one of the "Leaders"...his name is Agent Bishop, Henry Millard Bishop III(not his official name) .He is in charge of a secret government society that goes against ALL Alien beings that come within Earth's atmosphere. He prides himself on capturing not only Alien's that sometimes venture to close to the Earth...but also the unique or rather strange entities that already exist on planet Earth. To summon up his long history Bishop found a way to cheat death, he creates biological human clones of himself and transfers his mind into those clones...he has been doing this for more then two hundred years. "

Eye-T motioned Xile to examine Bishop closely, then said," This is what Bishop looked like four months ago, I hacked into one of his computer files just a moment ago and his profile showed up..."

Eye-T also brought up another hologram just beside the hologram Bishop, Eye-T explained," This is a medical file on Bishops status, I grabbed the ones that had information on his daily check up's for the past four months...the information I gathered was not pleasant."

The file quickly transformed into a digital calendar, on the calendar a red mark indicated the first day of the first month.

Eye-T again explained," What you are about to see is the slow transformation Bishop went through in over a course of four months...we will start from day one...keep watching Bishop as the days pass by."

Xile focused and watched the transformation.

Days passed on...at first Xile counldn't see a change...but he noticed after a two weeks had passed by Bishop started to...morph.

WILL CONTINUE PAGE 9 SOON
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 pm

write more soon. i cant wait to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Same here Big grin
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Page 9 Continued

...Bishop grew...dark.

Like a shade almost, it was as if he was becoming part shadow...

Eye-T had to boost the lighting system in the hologram just to be able to see most of his features...

This "shading problem" however stopped in the middle of the second month...in this month he grew broader in chest area and forearms and legs.

Reports showed fellow members of the secret government group noticed violent changes in Bishop...

Some even shared their experiences...none of them pleasant.

He was impatient, always. He couldn't be satisfied with most of his employees reports some "exciting new leads" that could perhaps lead him to a new Alien civilization...

Some of his fellow agents knew him for years and THEY couldn't determine why Bishop was acting like so out of character...

Then came the bizarre reports...starting with a complaint to the government over Bishop's daily attacks on fellow scientists and employees alike.

Witnesses describe Bishop as a maniac, possessing a "freakish" new strength that seemed to grow stronger every day...

His limit for mistakes...was proving to be a "fatal" mistake for anyone who couldn't perform the jobs with nothing other then "sheer perfection".

The following month proved to be even worse then the previous one...Bishop's physiological form was beginning to both deteriorate and...become more "animal" then human.

Coarse black hair grew in great thick amounts on every part of his body...some of it freakishly twisted into bizarre angles.

He grew long fangs as the days went by...everyone around him stayed as far away from him as possible.

More witnesses noticed with awe that Bishop had some how gained the ability to "levitate" without the help of any flight equipment...this stunned all who saw and heard about Bishop's newly acquired abilities.

Nearing the last part of the third month a "tragic" incident occurred...three hundred members and employees were killed...it was the most disturbing massacre the Government ever witnessed...

The culprit could not be found...everyone though knew it had to be Bishop.

When two government investigator's questioned Bishop on his whereabouts and asked him straight away if HE killed the three hundred men and women...

He was defiant and was against all who said HE committed the crime...

And by pulling a few strings he wormed out of the situation without any mention of his name...

But that did not change what the "people" thought of him, all were afraid to anger him.

They did all that they could to keep him calm and in his right mind...most of the time they were "very" unsuccessful...

The beginning of the fourth month proved to be the strangest of all four in total...members of the secret force suddenly began to...disappear.

Everyone suspected Bishop but said nothing of the matter in front of him...

Soon the matter became worse, hundreds of people began to disappear...the secret base became quite and only a few people were left to take care of the base.

In total there were THREE thousand people that were on the force...only one hundred men and women remained.

The government was in an outrage, the President was unaware of these matters the entire time until the matter became the number one priority...

When the President was informed he had no time for accusing the ones who kept this secret base from him...or, for that matter, all the information about "alien encounters" that have miffed the world for years...

The President sent his best to investigate these mysterious "disappearances"...nothing could be found.

The only one who was left...the one they didn't question yet...was Bishop.

Yet as the others had disappeared...so did Bishop.

He left a note...by the Presidents bed...stating in rushed handwriting that he will be back...he was simply taking a vacation.

Two more weeks passed...and still no sign of Bishop.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Xile let his hand fall back down as the hologram vanished...he let the information sink in...

Eye-T quietly mentioned a few other things she had found," It was also mentioned in these reports that Bishop would talk to himself...as if addressing another person. Some of the conversation's were overheard...Bishop would say "I know how to find the four..." then he would ask himself "How? I have been searching for months..." he told himself "But you have not looked "below" the city." then he would reply "I have multiple times...how would you know where to find them?" he answered angrily "Foolish human...I have all that you desire..." he would mention to himself bits and pieces of information bit by bit everyday in these "meetings' with himself. All of this was caught on camera recording he would forget were there and from the occasional eavesdropper. The last meeting proved to be the most interesting Xile...the meeting began with Bishop immediately stating "I will now tell you where they are, you have proved to more useful then I originally though Bishop..." he answered himself with impatience "TELL me then...Dark Master." he smiled and quitely stated "You must lure them out with the proper 'bait'..." The rest of the conversation was held elsewhere...for the first time Bishop noticed a camera staring right in his direction. This information was never released to the government...I had to scan through outdated security fire walls and take the information myself...Xile?"

Xile broke out of his concentration blushing slightly," Sorry Eye-T I was listening..."

Eye-T sighed with slight agitation," I hope you have been...Xile this information proves that Bishop was taken over by a "Dark Leader". It must have promised Bishop the turtles in exchange for Bishop's body...the "Dark Leader" must have known about the mutant named "Leather Head" and used him to get into your...our families home. How he knew so much I cannot begin to guess..."

Xile let out a long sigh," I fear my new family are in deep trouble...the question now is...where do I find them?"

Eye-T answered gently "I know we will find them Xile...I may have though been able to find my information through some of the computer at the secret base...but I do not know the location...nor could I hack into the other secure computer that are protected by "unidentifiable" security drones. To acquire the information we seek...we would have to be there in person. However...I did manage to find something that may put us on the right lead."

Xile could see in his mind a map that lead out of the sewer to the surface.

Eye-T quickly explained that map," I found this while looking through a computer one of your brothers owns...I believe his name is "Donatello" am I right?"

Xile nodded, she continued," Apparently they had one contact up on the surface...a human named April O'Neil...I believe we should go to her apartment and see if we can gain some information."

Xile felt a fire brewing in the center of his soul, hatred coursed in his mind...Bishop and the "Dark Leader" will soon pay for their deeds...he agreed firmly," Alright then...let's get to the surface."

Last edited by Xile on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Great fan fic Xile Big grin I can't wait to find out what happens to the TMNT famliy!
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm

oh i cant wait until April meets Xile. this oughta be good. keep up the good work, Xile.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Grazie Smile

I'll see if I can work on it tomorrow (I'm so glad you like it) I'll do my best Wink
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:33 am

I wonder if April will scream or not...
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:30 am

Livi wrote:
I wonder if April will scream or not...

*chuckle* Wait and see XD
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Page 10

Xile made his way to the surface...he found a man hole via map that would bring him about two blocks away from April's apartment complex...

It was still night time, dawn was still six hours away...

He stepped out of the man hole with caution...he was in the center of a deserted alley.

Eye-T confirmed this," All clear Xile...proceed with caution."

Xile stepped out into the alley way, he then though realized how much he stuck out in the dark...an eight and a half foot tall mutant polar bear with white fear were not "shadow" friendly attributes...

Eye-T sensed his sudden awareness and said casually," Detection won't be much of a problem Xile...there is more to you then you realize."

She activated a program and that sent small white electrical energy pulsing throughout his body.

Suddenly he was gone...completely invisible.

Xile let out a short gasp...Eye-T chuckled at his amazement and said," You have no idea what your creators went through to give you this ability, you are the first organism to aqcuire "perfect" invisiblity. Even if you are in the light not even your shadow will appear..."

Xile laughed," Is there anything else I should know before preceding to our destination?"

Eye-T quietly stated," All in do time Xile...let's move on to April's apartment."

Xile quietly stepped out into the open...the streets were buzzing with New Yorkers.

This wasn't down town New York city...but a new night club was recently built accross from April's apartment...she found that it provided her more business.

This night club was made for the rich and evil.

Cigarettes were choking the street with their toxicating odors...

Cars were parked on the side of the road after the parking lot filled up with no available parking slots.

People were in line waiting for the chance to fill in someone's place at the night club...all were excited to see Britney Spear's special nighttime performance.

She endorsed the club for publicity and to gain a wider variety of fans...so far it was a successful investment.

Xile was amazed at the abundance of so many humans...they were fascinating just to stare at.

Tattoos, wild makeup, jewelry, clothing all of this was new for Xile...

He walked through the crowds that blocked access to April's apartment...

He accidentally bumped into a few humans...Eye-T cautioned him," Be careful Xile, you cannot be seen...but you can be touched and felt through a moving crowd. Try moving around the crowd, stay close to the building walls."

WILL FINISH PAGE 10 SOON
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm

now you've really got me hooked. WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Nightclub?

Hehe. Found that funny for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 am

Page 10 Continued

Xile had his back against the building walls, he jumped past the alley entryway's that occasionally appeared between buildings..he only had a block left to go.

On his way though, he encountered...obstacles.

A teenage boy and girl couple were against a building wall kissing passionately...Xile at first didn't notice them...till they rolled over him against the wall.

Something had caught his eye, it was a strangely clad human man with a brief case and with him was an odd looking mini-trailer he tugged along with him...he didn't see where the human went after he was distracted by the teenagers that rolled over him against the wall.

They both jumped and tried to find the thing they felt on the wall...Xile fortunately ran away fast enough to lose the couple and continue toward April's apartment. Eye-T silentely laughed at the "close encounter"...

...Xile was one building away from April's apartment...but he had another problem...

How to get inside a building occupied by sleeping residents who may hear Xile's loud thomping foot steps moving up to April's apartment...

Eye-T already knew he would make too much noise," Again Xile do not worry, that is also been takin care of. Once you step into the apartment complex I will decrease your density, you will way about 20 pounds once you enter."

Xile growled slightly," The day I know all of my powers is the day I will figure out why you keep so many secrets from me..."

Eye-T giggled at his complaints and Xile walked right up to the front door of April's apartment.

He tried to turn the knob...it was locked.

Xile asked Eye-T for help," Should I break the lock?"

Eye-T scolded him," NO it would rouse suspicion...there are other ways to get into this building. Let's try the roof."

Xile looked up all the way to the top of the four story building. He felt a little queazy...he didn't like heights.

Eye-T noted another fear coming from Xile," Ugh organisms are so squeamish..."

She immediately activated another systematic ability for Xile, his claws shot out of his hands and grew crooked...like hooks.

Xile couldn't see himself but he certainly could feel his oddly shaped claws...he asked Eye-T," What happened to my claws Eye-T?"

She answered him," I helped them grow out a bit more...they're hooks. You will climb up easily with them. I'm lowering your density levels so you may climb up the building walls..."

Xile looked up at the building wall he had to climb...it was really high...

Xile felt a tingling sensation...he suddenly felt lighter.

He took a deep breath, focused on the wall...then started to climb up to the roof...

NEXT PAGE COMING SOON

(BTW this is still kinda introductory to Xile, but you'll see the turtles real soon I promise Wink and in the next page Xile will meet April)

Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 am

i cant wait until April meets Xile. that oughta be real good. good story.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 am

I love that polar bear.

And I love the turtles too. Big grin
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Grazie Wink

Will work on another page soon.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 am

Page 11

...Xile slowly climbed up the wall, avoiding the glass windows and trying to not to make any scratching noises that could be heard by someone "in-doors".

He reached the topmost window and looked inside...

It was dark and quiet...

Eye-T peered through Xile's eye and said,"...this is April's apartment."

Xile nodded and asked quietly," How do I get in?"

Eye-T scanned the window and told him," The window is unlocked...just gently open it and walk in."

Xile did as he was bidden...

He gently propped open the window, he stuck his head through and examined the area...it was deserted.

Xile started making his way through the window...but he suddenly stopped.

He was little shocked...he felt squeezed.

He jiggled around a bit to see if he could twist himself through the open window, but apparently he was too big to fit all the way through...

He gave up and tried going back out instead of in...no good.

The more he struggled the louder the wooden walls cracked...

Xile started panting...he was stuck.

He asked, slightly embarrassed, Eye-T for help," Um...I'm stuck..."

He could hear Eye-T laughing throughout his head...he growled...she immediately stopped laughing.

She snickered and said," I'll give you a push Xile..."

Xile felt a sudden jolt of electricity smack against his bottom, he nearly cried out in pain...but caught himself and landed on the floor with a thud.

Xile was instantly alert...he watched the room silently for any sudden movement...nothing happened.

Xile let out a sigh and scolded Eye-T," I wish you would have let me know EXACTLY what you were about to do...I could have caught myself from falling!"

Eye-T didn't seem to care," I know what you are thinking, but some of the apartment residents ruckus sounds very much like your fall...do not worry Xile, she is used to sudden noises believe me."

Xile rolled his eyes, he examined the room before him...uh oh.

Xile had fallen right into April's bedroom...April was staring directly in Xile's direction!

Xile froze, glad he had his cloaking device still actively working and keeping him from sudden exposure...

April looked tired, she stretched and squinted her eyes...she got out of bed and put on her robe & slippers...

She started walking around the room...checking the closet and the bathroom...then she went out and took a quick look in the living room & kitchen area...

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:44 am

I think it's great! Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next