TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...

Go down 
+3
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Livi
Xile
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Eye-T is so cruel. And funny. Big grin

Yayz to another great chapter.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Page 11 Continued

Xile climbed up on her bed while she was gone...he was going to reveal himself to her eventually and he wanted to be as close to her as possible so he can keep her from screaming immediately.

April came back into her room yawning...

She muttered to herself," Must have been the tenants down stairs..."

She took off her robe & slippers then climbed back into bed.

Eye-T gently urged Xile to reveal himself to her, she said," You have to act fast...be gentle and the first thing you need to do is..."

She silently told him what to do...Xile groaned inwardly and did as she suggested...

Xile, still invisible, took April's hand and held it up gently...

April stirred...she could feel her hand resting upon something hairy...

She opened her eyes...she blinked.

Her hand was floating in the air...on top of something soft...

She tried to take her hand away...she couldn't...

Something had a tight grip on her hand...

She began to feel panic...she slowly began to reach for a bat that was beside her bed just for situations like this...

Eye-T nodded and said," NOW!"

Xile's invisibilty melted away...his giant looming figure was instantly exposed...

April's gasped in pure fright!

She tried to let out a scream for help...but was instantly stopped from doing so...

Xile had his huge hand clamped tightly against her mouth...

April struggled...helpless...

Xile smiled gently...he slowly came down to her face so he could whisper in her ear...

As he did this April assumed the worse and began kicking...she actually made a perfect hit...dead center right wear it hurts most...

Xile winced in pain...he coughed and painfully whispered in her ear," Shhhhh...calm down I am a friend of the turtles..."

At this April stopped kicking...

She looked up at Xile's kind face and began to relax...still though afraid of what might happen.

Xile pointed to his hand, he firmly stated," I'm going to remove my hand...once I do you DO NOT scream...or I'll have to keep my hand on your mouth till you stop trying to scream...do you understand?!"

April nodded vigorously...

Xile nodded back and took his hand slowly off of her mouth...

April gasped for air...

She looked up at Xile and slowly sat up in bed...cautious not to make a sudden move...

Xile gently stated," Thank you Ms.O'Neil...I'm sorry for this intrusion, but it was the only way I could contact you..."

April looked at up Xile...she squinted in the dark...she couldn't tell exactly who and what he was in the surrounding darkness...

April asked politely," Is it alright if I turn on a few lights? I can't see you..."

She looked at him pleadingly, Xile nodded in agreement.

April flipped on a nearby switch...the bedroom lights turned on...she could now see Xile in full light.

April stared in awe at his monstrous size...after a few moments looking him from top to bottom...she smiled.

Xile crooked an eyebrow...confused,

Suddenly she shrieked," AWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR SO ADORABLE!!!!"

Xile jumped slightly from April's reaction...

She giggled and ran her fingers through his fur & his cropped mowhawk...

Underneath all his fur Xile turned red...

She looked him over and complemented him on his looks...

She looked at his tail and giggled," THAT is the cutest tail I have ever seen..."

Eye-T saw it all...she was laughing so hard her holographic image was fritzing...

April suddenly realized what she had just done to poor Xile...she blushed and apologized," *cough* I'm so sorry about that...it's just I love Polar Bears!!"

She invited him to sit beside her, he obliged and nervously stated," I've never had a reaction like THAT before just on the way I look..."

Eye-T smirked," You've never HAD a reaction from any human till now...to the human's you must appear UTTERLY adorable..."

Xile ignored her comment...April meanwhile had wrapped an arm around Xile's big comforting arm and stroked it gently...

He smiled politely and took her by the hand...she could see the seriousness in his face...

Xile frowned and said," April...remember that I said I was a friend of the turtles?"

She nodded...

Xile quietly then said," I'm actually more then that...they are my new family. I was sent here to be a part of their family...but I can't find them April...they have been taken..."

April suddenly grew intense, she listened as Xile expained everything from the time he arrived...

Page 12 coming soon Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm

ITS REALLY GOOD XILE. I LOVE APRIL'S REACTION!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Grazie XD
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:30 pm

It's really great Xile! Lol, "AWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUR SO ADORABLE!!!!" That's so funny XD
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:02 pm

I wanna huggle him.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:04 pm

O.o *ponders over word huggle...* is not even a word Razz I CONFUSED!! XD

But I glad you like it thanks for reading 8D
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am

Page 12

...April continued to listen to Xile's narrative...she sat there in fear...wondering if the shadows will come for her as well...

When Xile finished, April pondered over the new situation at hand...where are they??

Xile watched her with concern...hoping the information he gave wasn't to much for her to handle...

She looked up at Xile with teary eyes, "...do you think...we can find them in time?"

Xile shook his head, "I really don't know April...we don't have much to go on. We don't even know where Bishop is or where he's taken them...they could be anywhere in the world."

April climbed out of her bed and walked over to her window...she watched the busy streets and the people passing by...

She muttered under her breath, "I don't care where you are...I'll find all of you...I won't let anything happen to you..."

Xile walked over silently to April's position by the window...he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

She looked up at Xile and smiled, "I'm so sorry you are stuck like this...you were only supposed to meet your family and now you have to find them...but I know...we can find them."

She took his hand and looked up at him with hope, "I know we will!"

Xile asked her excitedly, "Are you offering to help me?"

April looked shocked, "OF COURSE I'm going to help you find them! I wouldn't just sit here and wait for them to die at the hand of Bishop!"

Xile smiled with glee, Eye-T sighed, "Just what we need...'dead weight'."

Xile silently muttered to Eye-T, "Eye-T please be nice...we need all the help we can get and I'm sure she can help us."

Eye-T Rolled her eyes, "Your just being optimistic..."

April watched Xile move his mouth...as if he were talking to someone.

She asked him quizzically, "Xile who are you talking to?"

Xile looked at April apologitically, "I'm sorry, I was just talking to Eye-T..."

April cocked an eyebrow, "Who's Eye-T?"

Xile replied enthusiastically, "Eye-T is my A.I. computer system, she runs my entire anatomical system. When I was created I was given a metallic super computer system placed on the right side of my brain..." He traced the right side of his head showing where the thin metal object was placed," She knows everything about me...she's my best friend."

April expected an unusual reply as such, she casually remarked, "Oh I could have guessed that myself...well we aren't going to find them just by standing here..."

She let go of Xile's hand and went to her closet.

When she came back out she had in her arms a suitcase and a small pile of clothes.

She placed all of her items on the bed and began to pack.

Xile asked puzzled, "What are you doing?"

She looked up at Xile amused, "I'm packing Xile, if were going to travel to find your family I need to prepare...can you help me by getting my coat, it's in the living room closet."

Xile said embarrassed, "Um...I don't know what closet is..."

April grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt, she quickly told him where to find it.

When he left the bed room to get to the closet April quickly said, "I'm going to change real quick...please wait out in the living room I'll only be a minute." She closed the door...but then opened it up again to tell Xile, "OH and if your hungry or thirsty please feel free to go into the kitchen and get something from the fridge..."

April closed the door...Xile was alone again...

Eye-T viewed the living room, "Hmm...at least she has some taste."

Xile's stomach growled and he suddenly felt parched...

Xile asked Eye-T, "Where the kitchen and this 'fridge'??"

Eye-T laughed silently and in that instant an arrow appeared in Xile's right eye...pointing him to the kitchen.

Before Xile went to get something to eat she quickly reminded him, "Xile you were going to the closet to get her coat..."

Xile blushed, "That's right, sorry I forgot..."

He walked over to the closet and opened the door...

He was so tall he had to kneel in order to look through the door...even with April's high ceilings he would just barely scrape the surface...

He found the coat April wanted...it was made of black leather.

He was going to close the door when his sensitive ears picked up...a beeping noise.

Curious he looked through the top shelf of the closet and found several packages...

He mentally turned on his "heat vision" which allows him to see an object with a heat signature if he can't find it with his normal vision...

He could see an object with a heat signature in the very first small box...he took it out and set it on the floor...

Yes it was beeping...he opened up the small box and found the object in question...

He took it out, it was like a mini computer...with a large screen.

On this screen...six red dots were flashing on top of a large map...

Xile looked at the curious device with much interest...

He nearly jumped when April opened the door and came out to where he was positioned by the closet...

She asked politely, "Watcha looking at?"

She looked over his shoulder and suddenly gasped.

She took the device from his hand and examined it closely...she let out a woop of joy!

Xile, puzzled, looked at her for an answer to her strange behaviour...

April, as she suddenly noticed Xile was standing beside her, looked up at him with joy, "Xile I had forgotten about this!"

Xile looked at the device then back at her...confused.

She saw the look on his face and told him excitedly, "Xile, Donnie gave me this device for emergancies...he told me a year back he had placed in his brothers and Master Splinter a micro chip that let's out small radio emmisions...Xile this is a GPS in case I ever needed to find them I would." She looked at the device and gleemed again with joy, "XILE YOUR FAMILY IS STILL IN THE CITY!! We can find them I have there exact locations..."

Page 13 coming soon.

Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 am

love the new chapter, Xile. Xile, (the character) cracks me up sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:22 am

Grazie XD

Is going to read your new chapter too Wink
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 am

yay! i cant wait to see what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 pm

I'm sure it'll be awesome Wink

BTW I'm also going to post my new pic of LH today (when I can get on, Lily want on here Razz)
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 pm

YAY!!!! i cant wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Nice chapter again.

Eye-T really really likes to tease Xile. xD
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:01 pm

LOL it's true Razz

Glad you like the new chapter Wink

I'll give you an insight to the next chapter...Xile meets Casey Jones XD
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:21 pm

lol thats gonna be really funny.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:24 pm

LOL I hope you like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 am

Hehe, Casey will probably be all 'YO! WAZZAT!?!'
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Page 13

(yes finally I've started on my new page)

...April left the apartment with Xile (now invisible), she tried Casey's cell phone...but couldn't reach him...Xile and April will have to go and find him...

April found her car and opened the door for Xile. Before they left Xile had grabbed as much food as he could carry from April's refrigerator (much to her frustration), with Xile invisible it look like an entire meat store had followed her...

Sorry that's the small preview, I'm taking a trip to the lake, this will have to wait just a bit long :/

Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 pm

lol a meat store... very funny Xile. cant wait for more Anime smile
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 pm

I want more.

WRITE THE REST OF IT!!!

... Please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Page 13 Continued

...April shut the door and turned on the ignition...nothing was working.

Xile watched April with interest in his squeezed corner of the car.

She was cursing under her breathe as she looked at the engine...it was on fire.

Xile was getting worried, something was wrong with this clumsy machine and she looked to him like a disheveled squirrel

fuming over a broken nut...

April kicked the car and it started ringing out it's intruder alarm and she screamed with rage...

Xile (still invisible and eating) peeked his head out of the car window (he barely fit through) and asked politely through

a mouthful of food, "Are you alright??"

April glared, but smiled and stated sarcastically, "I've never felt so free and CALM in my life..."

Xile laughed (he had a deep booming bear-like laugh) with both pity and innocence,"*lol* April I can help you..."

April looked up at him with interest and some annoyance, "Honestly Xile we don't have much time and I don't know what you

could possibly..."

She stopped and stared with awe as thousands of white electric sparks ran through the engine and dimmed the fire...

A few seconds later the engine turned on...

April slammed the down the engine door and walked back to her drivers seat...

She looked towards Xile's direction...his head was squished against the roof and she could already see rather large tears

in the cars ceiling fabric lining...

She watched Xile gobble down all the food, it looked rather strange watching an invisible mouth open and close against

food that seemed to dissapear out of reality...

Surpisingly enough, he had good manners...

She saw that he was using a napkin...A NAPKIN??

She couldn't believe what she was seeing...a mutant with good manners...that was a first for her...

Xile saw from the corner of his eye that April was keenly interested in his eating...

Even though he was invisible, he still covered his mouth and asked through a mouthful of food, "Why are you looking at

me?"

April blushed, she turned her head away with embarrassment, "Um well sorry, you see the turtles never use napkins...your

the first besides Splinter to use a napkin!"

Xile looked shocked, "Are you serious? What are they? PART PIG??"

April rolled her eyes, "Sometimes I wonder...oh well at least they lick the floor after they spill their food...back to business."

April took out the hand console Don had given to her in case of emergencies, Don and the turtles (including Master

Splinter and Leather Head) were tagged with tracking chips...this was in case if ever she needed to find them...

She placed the device on a charger stand right by the car dashboard above the radio.

WILL CONTINUE THE REST TOMORROW I'M WIPED Razz

Last edited by Xile on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 pm

OMG THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!! keep up the good work Anime smile
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 pm

THANK YOU Big grin

And good night lol I'm tired Razz
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:06 pm

heh me too (looks like i wont be getting out my new story today...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...   TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT the Lives of Four Turtles: Bishop's Gambit...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: