TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT University

Go down 
+3
Livi
mcazevedo
Michi_No_Sora
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT University - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:17 pm

"Mmm, dinner," Molli pretended to drool, which caused her to miss the ball.
"She loves food more than life itself," said Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT University - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT University - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Aone laughed before the final competitor was announced. They steped onto the mats and Aone frowned. "A rabbit?" She asked teh the rabbit smirked. "Prepare yourself, turtle kunoichi." He bowed before the bell rang, beginning the final round.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:12 pm

"I wonder if Usagi is entering this year," said Leo.
"Probably," said Mikey "You should enter Leo. "
"Who is Usagi?" asked Nozomi.
"A samurai from another dimension," said Mikey "Good friend of ours, probably Leo's best. In his dimension, animals can walk around, talk, wear clothes, and eat like people, except their not mutants."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:42 pm

"Nice! I wanna go there!" River grinned. "We still get weird looks here...it'd be nice to go somewhere where we're accepted, really accepted."

-----

The bell rang and Aone and the rabbit attacked immediately, his sword locked in her sai. While it meant he couldn't use his swords, Aone couldn't use her sai, either. They unlocked and Aone flipped backwards to avoid getting her legs hit. She landed on her feet, eyes wide. "Woah, didn't know I could do that!" She said before blocking the rabbit's sword. "Nice moves...try some more." She grinned, pushing his blade away and whipping out her chain. "Let's dance."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

"Heh," said Mikey "Their still in the time of Feudal Japan. No electronics, no modern medicine..." He kicked the ball. "No pizza."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 am

"But sometimes no technology is good. No distractions and stuff. Plus, it's a lot calmer there I bet." River smiled. She really wanted to go to Usagi's world now.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:30 pm

"Sometimes," said Leo "I've been there."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:35 pm

"I wonder why Usagi's here. He should be in his world, preparing himself for the Battle Nexus" Donatello murmured to Raphael.

"Maybe dis is his way ta practice. An' I bet Gen's not far. Dat ol'Rhyno's always causin' trouble" he stated and smirked.

"So Mai, what are you doing here? I didn't know you liked these sorts of stuff" Thomas asked me. I shrugged.

"I came with some friends. I believe you already met Aone. And these are my Raphael and Donatello" I introduced. The fox looked at the turtles from up to bottom.

"Aone's awesome. She was so nice to me. Plus, she can kick a*s!" he yelled and paused. "And I see that you have a boyfriend" he mumbled and grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:30 pm

[[aww, how'd you know it was him? T-T lol kinda obvious, huh? Big grin]]

"Really?!" River's eyes were wide as she looked up at Leo. "What's it like?!"

-----

Aone spun her chain, but by planting his sword in the mats the rabbit stopped it. "Aww, that's no fun...thanks for the sword, though." Aone grinned before cartwheeling to the side, yanking the chain at the same time. The sword flew out of the mat and off to one side. The rabbit picked himself up before throwing something at her. She instictively move to one side, which allowed him to get his sword back. "Fun then." She pouted before the rabbit smirked.

"Shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:45 pm

(Yup. Anime smile)

I started blushing. "Yes. And he's awesome" I whispered and focused on the match between Aone and the rabbit Don and Raph called Usagi.

"He's he a samurai?" Thomas asked Raphael.

"Yeah. He's an old friend of ours. We met him in the Battle Nexus" he responded.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Aone grimaced. The rabbit was good, she'd give him that. But she knew she could beat him...

She hoped so, anyway....

Usagi grinned, sensing her weariness. "Would you like to withdraw?" He asked but Aone shook her head.

"No way."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:34 pm

"Well there are a lot more trees," said Leo "And there are small towns and a lot of bosses that run stuff. I'm sorry, I don't know how to describe it."
"We should go there sometime," said Mikey "Our bros, their girls, Nozomi-chan, Molli, River, Blossom, and of course you if you want to go, Kaida."
'He called me Nozomi-chan,' Nozomi thought romantically in her mind.
'Someone's got a crush,' thought Molli looking at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:40 pm

River nodded happily. "That'd be awesome!"

-----

Somehow, the fight ended up as a draw, Aone's Sai pressed to Usagi's heart, and his blade against her neck. They bowed to each other before shaking hands.

"You're good." Aone praised him and Usagi smiled.

"As are you." He replied before noticing the others. "Donatello-San! Raphael-San! What are you doing here? And who are your friends?"

"Wait, you know them?" Aone asked, blinking as they walked off the mats.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 am

Kaida tried not to look pleased. "I'll go as long as I'm not paying."

Blossom giggled.

"I had the feeling you'd say that," commented Prof. Leo.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 pm

"We'd would have to convert to Japanese money too," said Mikey, already planning.
"I'm going to give our brothers a call," said Leo "I want to see how much longer they'll be." He dialed Donnie's number.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:32 am

"Of course Miss Aone. They are some of my dearest friends. I own them my life and my friendship" Usagi replied and hugged the two turtles. Out of the blue, a big mutant rhyno appeared. I hid behind Thomas.

"Gennosuke! Look who I found!" the rabbit yelled and the rhyno got closer.

-------

http://www.tmnt-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1161
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT University   TMNT University - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT University
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40