TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

[[Not a problem! That's what this rpg is for after all! Wink ]]

"I got 'er! I got 'er!" Mikey yelled, diving after her.

"Mikey!" his brother called after him, shocked.

On the way down, he managed to pull her above him, breaking her fall as he landed on his shell. His brothers were closely behind him.

"You idiot! What was you thinkin'?!" Raph ranted.

"Mikey, are you okay?" Don asked with worry.

"Yeah... Except I think this chick totally just crushed my kidney..." He groaned.

"Hes fine," Leo said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:27 am

"Show off" Raphael said, trying to look bored but the truth was that he was really amazed.
"And the Turtle Titan saves the day! Again" Michelangelo remarked and sat on the floor, next to the unconscious girl.
"She didn´t break anything but she needs to rest. We should take her to the lair" Donatello explained and sighed. Raph went close to him and with his usual angry voice, he asked:
"Why can´t we leave her at the hospital or somethin´?"
"Because she´s not human, you moron! I think she´s "The Wild Beast"" Donatello replied. Lisa was in her human form but Don recognized her because he and his brothers used to see her sometimes when they were doing their patrol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:16 pm

"Huh.... So this is The Wild Beast..." Leo muttered. Not at all what he had been expecting. "Don's right. She needs help. But everyone be careful. We still don't know all she's capable of, or if she can even be trusted."

They nodded, and followed thier eldest brother to the nearest manhole.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Muse felt someone lift her up and carry her down somewhere, then forward. She must've gone under again, cause the next thing she knew she was lying on something sort, yet hard. The material was coarse under her fingers as they explored, subconsciously taking notes of everything.

'Food...insense...something on me...a blanket, maybe?...someone's coming...'

Last edited by Katniss on Sat May 22, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it wasnt' someONE, it was someTHING!! XD)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:04 pm

"Huh. Wha happend?" I mumbled because I was still a bit stunned. I could smell something very intense burning and...sewer water. I looked around and I saw one of those green things looking at me. It was wearing an orange mask. I jumped from the bed where I was lying and transformed into a mutant tigger again. I pointed one of my claws to the...turtle? and asked "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Don paled at the sight of her claws so close to his face. "W-w-Whoah whoa whoa, j-just take it easy! Ypure back in our lair... You were injured!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

"Yeah, by you!" I yelled. My claws were so close to that creature´s face, that if I moved one inch forward, I would kill him. "Sorry ´bout dat. Now, let my bro go or I´ll hurt ya" The mutant with a red bandana threatened and pointed one of his sai to me. He seemed so...angry. I looked around and I saw an unconscious girl. "I´ll go away if the girl comes with me" I stated and went close to the girl. Out of the blue, a turtle with a blue mask appeared. "No. She isn´t going anywhere with you" he said. He was the opposite of the red turtle. "I just want her safety" I explained.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Leo narrowed his eyes. "Seeing as how you have your claws poised in my brothers face, I don't think you're in a position to lecture me Abbott saftey."

Don laughed nervously. Leo, please don't annoy the nice lady with the sharp claws... Y'know, if you don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:45 pm

"You should listen to your brother...huh...Leo, right? Relax, I won´t hurt him. For now" I said and grabbed the girl with my other hand. "We won´t let you take her" Leo yelled. "Of course you will. Or else..." I threatened and looked to the turtle with a purple bandana. He didn´t appear very scared, he appeared...worried.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Leo and the girl continued to glare each other down. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Suddenly....

"Okie-Dokie! Dinner's ready! I got chicken with...." Mikey, whovhad burst into the room, looked around blankly. "... Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"How many of you are there? Never mind, I´ll take this one with me because I don´t know where´s the exit" I said when the other turtle entered. "You´re The Wild Beast right? I´ve heard stories about you. Most of them say that you´re evil but the truth is, that you´re just like us" the mutant explained. I looked at him in disbelief. I was not like them. I protected and defended the inocents. I was good and they were evil. But were they really evil? After all, they took me to their house instead of leaving me there. I´m so confused.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:15 pm

"Mikey..." Leo warned, but the youngest paid no heed.

"I mean, you fight crime, right? Cuz like, it's the only way you can do anything without the humans hunting us down. And it's the right thing to do anyway, y'know?" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:27 pm

"So what you´re trying to say is we´re on the same side? Now this is new" I said with a hint of sarcasm and sighed. I turned into a human again. I didn´t know why but somehow, I trusted in these guys. The second I did that, the creature with a red mask approached me and pointed one of his sai to me. "Now ya know the feelin´of havin´a weapon pointed at ya" he stated. I yawned. "Do you really think that I´m scared of you? I "eat" guys like you at breakfast" I replied and the turtle looked even angrier.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:14 am

Muse stirred when she heard someone growl. Her eyes quickly focused and her body surged upwards when she saw a giant turtle?! pointing a sharp-looking weapon at a girl!

"Hey!" She yelled, scrambling off the couch and standing before the girl, so the turtle's weapon was almost touching her face. "I don't know who the heack you are, but leave her alone!" She yelled, then paused. "Where am I, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:35 am

"See Raph? I told you your face wasn't meant to be woken up to!" Mikey snickered.

Raph growled. "Can it shell-fer-brains!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:42 am

"Don´t pay attention to them. You´re in our house because you fell from a rooftop and Mikey saved you but you still colapsed" Leo explained. Since the other 2 turtles were still arguing and my head hurt like hell, I transformed into a tigger again and pointed my claws to them. "Could you please stop arguing!? God, you´re so annoying!" I yelled and they murmured "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:50 am

Mikey grinned."Yep! The hero would be over here!"

Don shook his head. "You know Mikey, hero usually have just a tiny sense if a thing called humility."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:59 am

"Your brother´s right ya know? Besides, a superhero doesn´t live in the sewers. Now, can you tell me your names and explain to me why do you live in NYC?" I asked and turned into a human again. "Sure. My name´s Leonardo and their names are Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo. We always lived here with our Sensei, Master Splinter" Leo replied and pointed to each one of the turtles. "Nice to meet you. Wait! Your Sensei?! There´s another one of you?" I asked, surprised. That was too much drama for one day.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm

"That would be correct, young one." An ancient-sounding voice said from behind Muse, who shrieked and jumped aside when she realized there was a giant rat standing behind her. "My sons, who are these people?" He asked and all the turtles flinched slightly before Raph pushed Leo forward.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:04 am

"Well, *sigh* how can I explain this? Mikey saved that girl but she was unconscious so we brought her here and Raph hit that girl so she was also unconscious and we also brought her here" Leo quickly explained. "I see. May I know your names? My name´s Hamato Splinter" the rat said to us. He reminded me of my father. "My names Elizabeth but you can call me Lisa. That girl´s name is..." I replied but then I remembered that I also didn´t know that girl´s name.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:58 pm

"Oh, sorry I'm an idiot, I forgot to introduce myself!" The brunette apologized, hiding her face in her hands. She laughed suddenly, looking at the slightly-worried mutants around her. "I'm Musila Cain, but you can just call me Muse. And just so you know, my last name means chaos, so consider this a warning of how insane I can get." She beamed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:08 pm

"Yeeeaaah... We'll keep that in mind..." Leo eyed her warily.

"In the meantime, I have made dinner, and no one's eating! Les go! I'm starving anyway!" Mikey said, remembering his hardworking was getting cold.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:15 pm

"Food!" Muse promptly disappeared and appeared behind Mikey. "I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Splinter sighed as Lisa and Raph continued to glare each other down. "Miss Lisa, perhaps ypu would like to replenish yourself with a meal. I'm sure after tonights events, you are weary." He raised a hand to silence Raphael, who had opened his mouth to protest against the idea.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:04 pm

"More's the merrier!" Muse yelled from the kitchen and Splinter sighed. She was just like Mikey...which reminded him, he still needed to ask his sons why they had brought her back here, and not taken her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: