TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:22 pm

"Mmmm...alright. But if something wrong happens, I want them to return to their home immediately" Splinter said. "School? Aw...man" Mikey stated and Raph slapped him for no reason. "Thanks Master! So, when can we go to that school?" Don asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Splinter sighed. "As soon as you are ready, my son."

Leo crossed his arms. "What about Splinter? I don't plan on leaving him alone."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:42 pm

"Do not worry about me, my son. I can take care of myself and if I need anything, I can call Casey or Miss O´neill" the rat said with a smile on his face. His sons were growing up so fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm

"I'll come back to visit you often, Master Splinter." Muse offered and the rat nodded at her, smiling.

"That would be nice, Miss Muse."

"Just Muse, please." The brunette laughed, her face flushing a light pink. "The 'Miss' part scares me."

Splinter nodded in understanding.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Mikey shook his head. "But sensei, I don't understand. Why aren't you coming with us? I mean, I'm sure if we can come, the professor dude wouldn't mind if you came too!"

Splinter sighed, but smiled at his youngest son. "There is little more I can teach you and your brothers, Micelangelo. I fear if I accompany you, I will interfere with the training you shall yet receive. Do not worry about me, my son."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:13 pm

"I worry." Muse muttered but froze when a beep caught her attention. she looked down at the watch on her wrist and saw the time. "Shoot! It's almost 7am!! I'm gonna be late for school!!"
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Regnet smiled, then led all of them out, handing Splinter a card with the Institute's number on it. "Don't worry bout that school. Professor can sort that out for you when we get to the mansion."

Once they were outside, Regnet whipped out his phone and dialed Jean Grey. (if anyone needs pictures of these people, just ask and put some up. I'm using the movie versions) "Jean. I got em."

Jean hung up the phone, signaling to Storm to drive up. Storm did, Jean in the passenger seat. She opened the door, stepping out. Her long, red trenchcoat falling around her ankles, her long, even deeper red hair pulled so it was behind her shoulders. She opened the door without moving, using her telekinsis and smiled at the turtles and their companions. "Go ahead."

(okay, pics of everyone i'll be using:

Jean Grey:
It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Image

Storm:
It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 X-men2_poster_storm

Rogue:
It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Charposter-rogue
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:18 pm

"A jet AND we live in a mansion?? Finally some decent respect!"Mikey grinned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:22 pm

"I'll see you guys around...I hope." Muse said, waving before she finished pulling on a pair of rollerblades that were in her backpack and skating off down the street. "I'll be back after school, Master Splinter!" Her voice echoed back as she disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Raph stormed onto the jet and found his seat in the very back. 'This sucks!' he raged in his mind.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

"You should be more positive. Creates better energy, Raphael." Jean said. She was barely using her telepathy and she'd picked up on his thoughts, and knew his name, along with his brothers. Sitting where Storm usually sat, Jean looked over at him, then the others, nodding her head to Rogue, who was about twenty now. It was weird, Jean had known Rogue since she was seventeen, and yet Rogue's appearance--except for the white streaks in her hair-- hadn't changed much. "This is Rogue." she said to them.

At Jean's introduction, Rogue gave them a small smile, nodding. She didn't talk too much; well, she did, but not around strangers. 'Specially giant turtle ones. Why the Professor had wanted to extend the olive branch to this particular group, Rogue didn't know. But she didn't question him much, Xavier usually knew what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:03 pm

[[Just as a precaution guys, the x-men thing is okay, but I'd rather it not be the main focus, which us kinda how it's turning out. This was meant to be for TMNT OC's technically since, y'know it's a TMNT site]]

Raph glowered at her and Mikey waved at Jean. "Dudette, don't even bother. He's always like that. The only way you'll make him happy is if you let him use you as his new practice dummy."
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:13 pm

[[okay, that's fine. I'll just be using the X-Men as like, supporting characters. And, my two OCs on here are both X-Men and TMNT ones, both in the profile thread even though I'm only using one OC right now]]

Jean couldn't stifle the laugh that came up into her throat. "Are you kidding me? He'd be my practice dummy." she said, half joking, half serious. In truth, anyone could be her practice dummy, or even Regnet's, seeing as they now shared two different parts of the Phoenix. Just to demonstrate, Jean tapped into the Phoenix's power inside of her, her eyes going a dark black as she lifted one of Mikey's nunchucks off of him and disentegrated it's molecules, turning it into pure, raw power. She had to concentrate hard to keep it contained to the small ball, and even harder to revert it's molecules back to it's solid form. She dropped it to the ground, taking a breath, then turning back to her part of the control center.

Regnet had to stop himself from gasping at what Jean did. Even he, with the Dark Phoenix, could not do that--not yet, thanks to the mental blocks Prof had put up to block parts of her power, the blocks coming down when Regnet could control her-- Turning so he was facing away from his sister (in case anyone forgot, his sis is Rogue) and looking out the window into the clouds, Regnet was starting to long for the school. He never really missed home unless he'd been somewhere completely different for a while.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

The turtles stared a her in awe. "Incredible...!" Don muttered.

This of course made Mikey totally flip. "Dudethatwassoawesomecanyouteachmethatcuzthatwaswickedsweetdoyoudothatallthetimeandwhathappenedtomybabiesdoigetitbackordidyoudesintigrateitforeverandever?!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:28 pm

[[yeah, I noticed it seemed to be going to that theme too. Let's keep it TMNt, peepz! XD]]

Leo had trouble holding down a burst of laughter when Mikey asked Jean his looooong question.

"Mikey, calm down." He said as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:29 pm

"It's not something you teach; you have to be born with the power to do it." Jean said, barely understanding what it was he said. "Look on the ground." she replied to him, smiling in her voice and on her beautiful face.

Rogue felt Regnet's head hit her shoulder and looked over. He was asleep. She smiled, adjusting herself so he had more room on her collarbone. "We're almost there." she said, her thick southern drawl touching her words as she announced it to the turtles.

[[i know it seems like I'm using them alot, but, I'll start using my OCs more than the actual X-Men.]]
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm

"Thank shell." Raph muttered to himself as he continued to glare out the window. There was the sound of someone's phone ringing in the jet and Don pulled a black cellphone off his belt.

"Uh oh."

"What?" Leo asked, his curiousity perked. Don held up the still-ringing cell.

"Muse forgot to take her phone with her." He answered while flipping it open. "Hello?"

"DONATELLO I NEED MY PHONE!!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Don winced and held the phone away from him. "Um... Sorry Muse. I'll... Uh..." Raph suddenly snatched the phone from him.

"He'll mail it!" Raph grumed before snapping the phone shut.

"Oh, how tactful Raph!" Don said disapprovingly.

Raph shrugged and made hi way off the jet, the others behind him. It was easy to see how apprehensive they all were. Even though they had a nice trip here, it was hard for any if them to believe that things could be so easy. After all, with the life they've lead, who can blame them?
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:56 pm

To Raph's annoyance, the phone began ringing in his hand again.

"I said, I'll-hello?" He yelled, then paused. Don watched him as various expressions played over his face; confusion, worry, fustration, then finally rage.

"I dare ya ta try, then!" He yelled before hanging up again. He looked up and saw Don watching him. "What?!"
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Jean was turning around to tell them to go when she saw that everyone was already gone. She sighed. "Alright, then." She left Storm in the jet, feeling the wind on her as Storm flew it to the pad. She saw the Professor wheeling his wheelchair up to the turtles.

Xavier smiled at the turtles. They were fascinating, a perfect example of evolution, not just in humans, but in other creatures as well. "Good morning. My name is Professor Charles Xavier. This is a school, for gifted youngsters. But that's just our public face; we're really a school for mutants, all the students here are. Most of them have extrodinary gifts, as I'm sure you four do." Xavier nodded to a big, tall man standing beside him. "This is Logan. Also known as Wolverine." gesturing towards Jean, he said "I believe you've already met Dr. Jean Grey, as well as Ororo Munroe, also called Storm."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Don glanced over at his older brother and sighed. He'd have to ask about it later. Meanwhile, Leo stepped forward. "Thank you for having us Professor. It's... Quite a difference to what we're used to."

Prof. X chuckled. "There's no reason to worry. You'll be safe here."

"Aint thefurst time we heard that one..." Raph muttered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:06 pm

"Dude, do we have powers?" Mikey asked Don quietly, who shrugged.

"Last I knew, nope. Let's hope you don't learn how to fly."

"Dude, that'd be AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:14 pm

As Mikey heeled out over the possibilities of him flying, Raph scanned the area warily, his hands poised to grab his sai at any given moment. Leo noticed him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Take it easy Raph. We haven't even gotten on the ground yet and you're ready for a fight. I'm looking out too, but at least I'm keeping my cool. We don't need to make enemies here," he said, hoping no one else heard them.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:17 pm

"Yeah, whatever." Raph shrugged his brother's hand off and sat down on the ground, twirling a sai in his hands absently.

[[g2g now, school's finished! Ciao, chica!]]
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:24 pm

(aww Sad kk bye)

The professor cleared his throat, after sharing a glance with Logan. "If you'll all follow me inside, I'll show you where you'll be staying. I'm sure the other students will be happy to meet you."

"Yeah, with pitchforks.." Raph said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: