TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6048 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Rogue turned her gaze on Raph at his comment. "Most of the students here ain't no strangers to persecutin' themselves, ya know." After delivering a cold stare to rival Raph's own, she started leading Reg inside, who was still groggily going through the motions of being awake.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:02 am

Raph huffed before following after his brothers and the X-Men team. They entered a large mansion, which impressed Raph, though he didn't show it.

"What's next?" He yawned, leaning against the banister of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:05 am

The next morning...
I entered in the lair, hoping to see the turtles but I only found the rat. I smiled and said "Good morning Master Splinter. I see that your sons already went to that school". Splinter turned off the tv and looked at me. "Good morning Miss Lisa. Yes, they went last night, right after you left. Do you want me to tell you the adress?" he asked. "Of course! I don´t go to school for years! I miss that" I responded. He wrote the adress in a piece of paper and gave it to me. The second he did that, I started running to the door. "Bye Master!" I yelled. After a few miles, I found a manhole and opened it. I jumped to the top of a nearby building and started running towards the school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Muse saw Lisa head out of the sewers, but she was gone before she could call out to her.

"I'll have to talk to Master Splinter myself, then." She pouted before continuing skating down the sewers, jumping over pipes and various obstacles in her way. She reached the main doors and knocked uncertainly on it, not sure how it opened.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm

At the mansion, Leo had requested that they be shown to their rooms for a while before meeting anyone else. To get used to the transaction, Leo had said. Even though their rooms were divided by twos in each room, they had all pretty much agreed that they'd stay together. While they explored their already huge room, Raph was looking out the window. Leo approached him.

"Raph..."

"Leo, just let me adjust. Ain't nothin' EVER been this easy fer us. I'm just keepin' an eye out fer us, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Leo sighed. "I understand that, believe me, I do. But think about what this could do for us. If mutants like the X-Men can get accepted, then what about us?"

-----

The door opened and Muse jumped back, landing carefully on her skates as the rat smiled at her in amusement. "Miss Muse, I was wondering if you were going to return." He smiled and Muse laughed nervously.

"I was going to come yesterday, but...I sorta got cornered after school." She explained, unconsciously pulling the sleeves of her rainbow-striped top down to cover the bruises on her arms. "Can I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Raph sighed. "Yeah yeah, I hear ya bro. But if there's any sign a foul play, I'm goin' back wit' Splinter!"

Splinter nodded. "Of course child."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:07 pm

After several minutes of jumping from rooftop to rooftop, I finally arrived at my destiny. "If I remember, that boy said that I was welcome in here too" I thought to myself and opened one of the windows of the mansion. Someone immediatelly pointed a weapon at me. "Hi Raph. It´s nice to see you too" I said to the turtle that was pointing his sai to me.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Raph growled and stuck his sai back in his belt. "Oh great.... Ypure here.."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:22 pm

"Of course I´m here! I couldn´t leave you alone" I replied sarcastically. "Do you want us to show you the school?" Leonardo asked kindly, trying to change the subject. "Sure, if you don´t mind. I know the first place that we can visit: the cafeteria. I´m starving!" I responded and smiled. I didn´t eat breakfast that morning so I was really hungry.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:08 pm

[[okay, I can't stop myself, one more X-Man. Him and Mikey'd get along pretty well. He's not the movie version, but he's from a show called X-Men: Evolution that used to be on a while ago. Anyway, his name's Kurt Wagner.
It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Char_17
(For a better view, watch this:

Regnet was passing by the turtle's room when he heard a girl's voice
"I know the first place we can visit: the cafeteria..."

Regnet stuck his head in. He was fully awake now. "Well, there's not a cafeteria per se, but there's a kitchen. There's always something in the fridge. Help yourselves." he said, trying to be as friendly as possible. Reg wasn't usually all so friendly, that was Kurt's job. But, the Prof wanted these newcomers to feel welcome, so he'd welcome them.

He noticed Kurt walking down the hall and grabbed his sleeve "Kurt, show these guys around for me, huh?" Regnet said and left.

By the time Kurt nodded, Regnet was already gone, so Kurt turned his face to the group standing in the doorway and smiled. His image inducer was on, hiding the blue fuzzy skin that was Kurt's true look. "Vell, come on, meinen freunden, I'll show you around." he said, feeling his tail slip out of the hole for it in his khakis. He didn't really care, but didn't turn off his image inducer. Even giant turtles might be scared of what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Leo and Raph followed Kurt out of the room and downstairs, where he introduced them to the fridge...literally.

----

"Of course, my child." Splinter nodded as he closed the door to the sewers and led the girl into the kitchen, where he turned on the kettle. "Tea?"

"Hai, arigato." Muse nodded, then bit her lip. "Sorry, I did Japanese at my last school." She grinned and Splinter smiled.

"That is alright, Muse. Now," he set a cup before the girl, "what do you wish to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:19 pm

"Vell...okay.." Kurt said as he watched the two turtles root around the fridge, pulling..well, alot out. The one dressed in blue grabbed a carton of ice cream and Kurt took it from his hands. "I vouldn't do zhat, mein freund. Jean izn't too happy vhen other people touch her stuff." Putting the ice cream back in the freezer, Kurt shut the door, his left eye slightly twitching as the two turtles pretty much devoured everything but the plates or containers.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:37 pm

[[LOL we need to get the TMNt back home at some point, it's starting to go X-men based, and this IS a tMNT sdite so...yeah Razz]]

"I...did your sons tell you how we met?" Muse asked, stirring her tea as she spoke. Her eyes were fixed on the light green liquid, so she didn't see Splinter shake his head.

"That did not. Do you wish to tell me?" He asked, placing his hand over Muse's and stopping her stirring the tea before she wore the cup out. Muse sighed.

"Yeah, I guess. Well, I came to NYC about 5 years ago, to work in a lab for some big company. But when I got here, I found it didn't exist. Instead, I was held in a room for the past 5 years, having tests and stuff done on me. I was 13 when I was offered the job there, I was considered a genius at that time." She smiled lopsidely at Splinter. "But after the tests, my IQ dropped. Majorly. But anyway, they said I had gifts, powers, whatever they're called." She sighed. "They wanted to control them and stuff. I didn't want that, so I ran outta there. Ended up blowing up half teh place too."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:31 am

"Could you have some manners? You´re disturbing me and Kurt" I asked and bit an apple. I could see that Kurt was a bit disgusted because of the way that the turtles were eating. "Sorry. We also didn´t eat breakfast" Leonardo replied and I sighed. "That´s not an excuse" I stated and Raph started looking at me. "Geez, what are ya? Our mom?" Raph yelled. "That´s it! I´m sick of you Raphael! All you do is insulting me! We need to settle this right now! Kurt do you have a gym or something like that?" I asked. I was really frustrated.
--------
"I see. What kind of powers?" the rat asked Muse. He was intrigued.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:50 am

"Vell, zhere's zhe danger room, but you can't go in zhere. X-Men only." Kurt said with a wink. He loved being part of this elite, secret team. It fit him, in a way.

"Zhere's a big lawn right out zhere." Kurt said, nodding out the kitchen's bay doors, his tail swishing carelessly behind him

"I don't think that's the best..." Leo started, but Raphael was already stood up.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm

"Lets go then or are you afraid Raphie?" I asked him and transformed into a mutant tigger. I pointed my claws to the turtle and he pointed his sai to me. "I ain´t afraid of a kitty" he responded and smiled. We both went quickly to the lawn. Before going after us, Leo noticed something strange. "Huh...Kurt, is that a real tail?" he asked while looking at the boy´s back.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:59 pm

"Huh? Oh, ja." Kurt said, his back turned to them while he poured himself something to drink. Usually people weren't so calm about it, but, these were giant turtles. So, figuring that his tail had gotten a better reaction, Kurt touched the watch like device on his wrist, turning the image inducer off and revealing what he looked like. His true form wasn't too much different from his holographic one; except for his skin wasn't blue and fuzzy and he didn't just have three fingers(think the turtles), a tail, and the elf like ears, along with two toes, which forced him to stand on his toes all the time.

"So do zey always fight like zhis?" Kurt asked Leo, taking a drink and hoping he didn't run away from him.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:07 pm

"You might not believe in this but they only met a few days ago. So, were you always like...well, that? I mean, a mutant?" Leonardo asked calmly. He was a really curious turtle.
Meanwhile, me and Raph were preparing for our battle. We were almost starting when the purple turtle and the orange turtle appeared. "Guys, what the shell are you doing?" Donatello asked us and I responded "Fighting. Why? What does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:57 pm

"Ja. Born and raised zhis way." Kurt said proudly.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:05 pm

"Cool. I was born as a normal turtle but then me and my bros mutated because of a weird ooze" Leonardo said. He still remembers the day when Donatello asked Splinter why were they different from other turtles. "Do you want to help me to stop Raph and Lisa? I think I´ll need an extra hand for that!" Leo asked Kurt.
"Ya ready? When I count ta three. One, two...Now!" Raphael yelled and we started fighting. For a ninja, he was pretty slow. "I think you need to control your temper to beat me" I remarked slightly amused, while I avoided when of Raph´s sai. "Just shut up and fight!" he said.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:36 pm

"Vell, I can go get someone, hold on." Kurt said, teleporting out of the room in a small cloud of smoke, then teleporting out with Jean. "Alright, do vhat ya gotta." Kurt said, and Jean stepped infront of him.

Focusing on the same telekinises she'd used earlier to break down Michelangelo's nunchuck, Jean froze Raph and the girl, her eyes going the dark black they did when she used the part of her power she drew from the Phoenix. "Enough." she said, keeping them frozen, her voice radiating power.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 pm

"Wow. You really must teach me how to do that" Mikey said while looking at Raph and me. "Shouldn´t we put them down or something?" Donatello asked and Leo smiled. "Nah, lets wait just a few more minutes" the turtle responded.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm

"I...used to draw a lot when I was younger." Muse said. "But after a while the scientists found about that the fact that I could talk to the pictures I drew, and they'd talk back. Sometimes they'd move around, and if I had 2 pictures side by side, they'd go into each others piece of paper. But I also recently discovered that if I like, throw the picture or say soemthing, it comes to life."

Last edited by Katniss on Thu May 27, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it posted late...I was answering the question about a place to fight :P)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:11 pm

After a few minutes, me and Raphael could move again. "Alright now, where were we?" he asked while looking at me. There was still a lot of tension in the air. "You are not going to fight again. For shell´s sake, you´re worse than kids!" Leo bellowed. "Raph´s the kid here! He´s always insulting me! What did I do to him in the first place? It was he that hit me that night, not the reverse" I explained.
"It comes to life? Everything you draw? Mmm...that is unbelievable. Can you show me an example?" Splinter said and gave a piece of paper and a pencil to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: