TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Witch turtle would be the best singer?

Go down 
+4
Genesis
Katniss
Livi
turcosoup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Haha, well, one should learn something about him or herself every day. Seems like a waste, if nothing else is accomplished. I believe very strongly in what Leonardo describes as inner strength. As impulsive and Raph-like I may have been in my youthful anger, I have grown past that and now understand that if there's nothing you can do about it, there's no sense in allowing yourself to become angry. I would like things to be as Donatello would have them - all the time in the world to think and make sense of everything, as that is when logic will always be on our side. Of course, this is not always the case, and we sometimes must rely on our gut instincts, as long as we feel our course of action is right. But, like Michelangelo, it's all worth nothing, if you can't have a little fun along the way. I think the reason why the Turtles are so successful and relate-able is because we've all got a little of each of them inside us, hopefully balanced out. We can understand all of their perspectives, and (at least for me) we can hear all of them in our heads. There are essentially two sides of the brain, and when I'm in deep thought about anything, my own voice goes back and forth with itself. In order to better understand what my mind is doing, I've come to personify the brain sides, often putting a fictional character or a person I know very well in the position of one of the voices. It makes it easier to view the whole thing and put it all in perspective. The Turtles do exceptionally well in these roles, because they all sort of discuss things in a similar manner. Anyways, I've gone way off, but I think you might understand what I mean.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Sure, of course I understand. I also always thought that each of the turtles is like a part of us and when they´re together, it means that they´re complete and that they´re functioning correctly again. I think the turtles were created with those personalities because of that reason. I was never able to do that thing with the fictional characters because I don´t have that much imagination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:38 pm

I'm sure you've got more creativity than you give yourself credit.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Geez, thanks. My problem is that I´m only creative when there´s not a pencil and a piece of paper around....
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Just repeat the idea in your head, over and over. Imagine it as a full-fledged animation or film. Keep repeating the lines or actions in your head, until you have the time and means to jot the idea down. Telling a friend the idea often helps to keep it in your memory.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Alright, I´ll try to do that. Thanks for the advice dude!
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:25 pm

My pleasure. Y'know, your name is difficult to pronounce, by the looks of it. What am I to call you? If it's that name, a pronunciation guide would be nice.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm

creativity is a gift. so shove it in everyones faces
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:42 pm

That's a... different way to put it, but yeah, you got my point.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Your damn right! Creativity rocks!

mcazevedo´s not my name it´s a...well I don´t know what to call it. You can call me Catarina or Cat.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm

That'll do.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm

lol
X3
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 pm

In real-life I'm incredibly shy, so I find it very difficult to make friends. I keep thinking that everyone judges me on everything I do and, as I do a lot of stupid things, I should keep to myself. I don't like going up to people because they might think, 'Ew, why is that loser talking to me?' Heck, sometimes I get that feeling on the internet. I have this fear of breaking a forum's rules and I hate having bad spelling and grammar. I think that people will point it out and look down on me.

I've been like that since I was little. .-. It doesn't really bother me too much, and I like my own company. I think I'm smartish; not the cleverest out there, not by a long shot, but I like to think that I'm not amongst the most idiotic. I'm also pretty friendly; I just seem to have a cold exterior as I don't talk much.

As for usernames, mine's pretty short so there isn't much else to call me. xD It's a nickname I got at school because some people didn't like saying my full name (it has 4 syllables).
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Livi does fine.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:55 pm

were actually breaking rules right now. these arent about the topic. XD

any whooooos mikey would be bad singer yes
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Yeah, but oh well. xD This section is called 'Randomness'.

I think that the '87 turtles would be pretty bad singers. =p
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Agreed, but look, going off-topic is a very normal occurrence in any conversation of any kind, digital or otherwise. Unless it's a ridiculous and uncalled for diversion from the main topic, it's completely understandable to go off-topic. We shouldn't be so harsh in maintaining it. I mean, look at what an eye-opening conversation this has been, all from your little topic about singing. It's amazing what comes about from human interaction, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 pm

if going off topic never happened think how much different our lives would be? would it be different? mine would be a little different
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Mine definitely would be. The most interesting ideas never seem to begin the conversation, but spawn from it. I think it's a most interesting aspect in forums, especially, because in real life, someone always asks, "Wow, how did we get to talking about [this] from [that]?" With forums, you can see how the connection is made. I think it's cool.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 pm

yeah exactly
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:52 pm

LOL I agree. And I have the same felings as you, Livi. That's why I don't have a lot of friends down here, but internet friends (like you guys and girls). I like to write, cause it expresses myself in a way people can read and re-read if they want. I always act cold to people in real life unless I know them, but that's because I'm afraid of being used Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:53 pm

My thoughts exactly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Three years ago, I thought I made a 'friend' but she threatened me if I didn't give her any lunch money. ._. Before, my trust had been very hard to get, but that just blew it for me. It took me ages to get over it. That was my black year. :/ I got really, really depressed.

It's nice to know there are similar people to me out there. xD I have way more friends on the internet than in rl... as sad as that may sound.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:01 pm

It´s not sad. You have no idea how many people are on the same situation as you. I made really great friends on the internet (after meeting them on the internet, I even met some of them in rl)

Well, in my school, everyone has a bully and everyone is a bully. Everybody hides their true identity because everyone´s afraid. I just try to be myself but that doesn´t work most of the times. That makes me depressed.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Eh. I myself kind of enjoy the fact that I had no friends, outside of my brothers, for such a long time in my life. In retrospect, I retained a lot of myself by not having much of any outside influence. For the most part, it was just us, until the teenage years, where it's best to separate from family and find your own path. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch turtle would be the best singer?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next