TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6044 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Witch turtle would be the best singer?

Go down 
+4
Genesis
Katniss
Livi
turcosoup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 pm

But I´m an only child. My parents always supported me a lot but there´s a difference between family and friends. I also like being lonely but sometimes I need to see things from someone else´s point of view and I can´t do that if I don´t have friends. Do you kinda understand what I mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Definitely. I'd probably be a serial killer, or some other kind of less-controlled madman, had I no one around growing up.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Yeah! Me too! Those poor serial killers...they used to be normal people. Wait, no they didn´t. XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 pm

They're still people, though certainly not normal. Having studied many of them, I find many comparisons to draw between myself and certain ones of them.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:27 am

I can totally relate. I was homeschooled for pretty much all my life so I didn't have a lot of friends growing up, I only had the girls on my soccer team for a very long time, and most of them kept mostly to their cliques in school. I think the reason we have such an easy time talking in forums is we aren't constantly worried about saying something wrong and seeing the person we said it to the next day and being bullied or ganged up on because of it. I mean, what are the odds of us seeing eachother at school or at the supermarket? Like one in a million. And even if we did see eachother, we'd never know it. Because we don't see eachother outside of these forums, the pressure of perfection is (mostly) taken off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:52 pm

I don't think anyone else lives in England, so I'm pretty far from you all. xD
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Lol yeah I guess you are Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 158684
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 pm

i always wanted to be home schooled when i was younger becuz i was a shy person. bu then i kinda got use to people and i made friends
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:06 am

It definitally has it's pros and cons. I never had to worry about cliques, but at the same time I didn't have many close friends. I wasn't exposed to things, like different types of music but I was able to find out who I am because I wasn't expected to do things (like listen to a certain type of music)
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Metal is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 pm

deffinatly heavy metal is the best deathcore
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 pm

I pretty much like everything Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 222570
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:51 am

For some reason this seems like a song Mikey would sing. What about ya'll?
("Bette Davis Eyes" by Leighton Meester)

Her hair is Harlowe gold
Her lips sweet surprise
Her hands are never cold
She's got Bette Davis eyes
She'll turn her music on you
You won't have to think twice
She's pure as New York snow
She got Bette Davis eyes

And she'll tease you
She'll unease you
All the better just to please you
She's precocious and she knows just
What it takes to make a pro blush
She got Greta Garbo stand off sighs

She'll let you take her home
It whets her appetite
She'll lay you on her throne
She got Bette Davis eyes
She'll take a tumble on you
Roll you like you were dice
Until you come out blue
She'll expose you, when she snows you
Off your feet with the crumbs she throws you
She's ferocious and she knows just
All the boys think she's a spy

And she'll tease you
She'll unease you
All the better just to please ya
She's precocious, and she knows just
All the boys think she's a spy

She'll tease you
She'll unease you
Just to please ya
She'll expose you, when she snows you
She knows ya
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 am

Hm... When/where would he sing it?
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:27 am

Maybe if he ever had a relationship? Probably about Angel from 2k3. It does kinda fit her. (I stand by my decision that Allison Iraheta would make a perfect Angel in the new movie:

Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Allison_iraheta_american_idol
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:07 pm

deffinatly cept shed be better with black hair
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 am

Wow I can't think of a better person to play her! Nice job! I hope they put her in the new movie, she could be such an awesome character if she was given a little more development and would be a really great love interest. I mean she is the perfect age.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 am

She only appears in the 2k3 series, right? That means she most likely won't be in any film, as well as Hun and Bishop. Sad

It's a shame as I really like her.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 am

She may or may not have been a comics character. I can't remember, it's either that she was in there or that 2k3 Angel is a reference to someone else. And I do too. It's a shame none of the really good side charries got any devolpment.

But hey, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll throw in a pizza girl (Allison) with purple hair and a nametag that says Angel.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 pm

I don't see the big deal about Angel. She was a neat little side character, but I definitely don't consider her to be a potential add-in for any future Turtles releases, really.

As for your choice in Metal, Turco, Deathcore is not Metal. The only thing that has a 'core suffix that is Metal is Grindcore, which is tolerable at best. Metalcore, Deathcore, Screamcore... none of it is Metal. If you enjoy Deathcore, go listen to Death Metal, if you want to hear what the non-wannabes create.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Well, I'm not saying that'd she'd be a huge character in the storyline, but more like....okay, I don't know if you've seen the X-Men movies, but okay, so we've got the basic X-Men, Rogue, Logan, Iceman, blah, blah, but they'd throw in references to the comics (because that's all they had to go on at the time, besides the 80s cartoon, but any new TMNT movies have billions of things to go off of.) Anyway, what I was getting at was that they'd throw in mutants or things (especially in the third movie) that referenced the comics or 80s cartoon.

That's what I'm thinking Angel should be, if not atleast a little bit of a supporting role. Like, maybe a cashier or something with purple hair named Angel. She'd just be a reference for fans.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Well, yeah, that sort of fan service always does the trick.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:52 pm

A pizza girl with purple hair and a nametag that says Angel... I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Yeah, I'd get excited about a reference like that.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 am

What about a fast food worker called Bishop? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch turtle would be the best singer?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next