TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Witch turtle would be the best singer?

Go down 
+4
Genesis
Katniss
Livi
turcosoup
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Witch turtle would be the best singer? Empty
PostSubject: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 pm

In my opinion leo from 2k3
hed sound like this. (only the first couple versus. he probably cant growl)
]
hopefully its not blocked in your country if you cant get it and want to see it the song is The Flood by Escape the fate.

i can totally see leo singing this man.
Raph would be a terrible singer dude.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:59 am

I think Don would be the best singer. I just can't imagine the others singing in key. XD

EDIT: Well, maybe Leo can, but Don would definitely be a fab singer. =)
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 am

don doesnt have the right attutude to even be a singer. now that i think about it raph would be a good jazz singer....
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :
Witch turtle would be the best singer? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Witch turtle would be the best singer? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 pm

I've heard Don's voice actor sing... ._. He's pretty good.

What attitude does one need to be a singer? Mikey's the only one I can see singing in public (well, as public as a large, talking turtle can be). They just don't appear to have any interest in singing (though Raph does seem to sing in the shower).

So attitude doesn't make much of a difference. The singing world contains a variety them. =D
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Raph does have a ok voice in the shower XD I think they'd all be great, if I think about it enough. But my first thought was Mikey.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Out of all of them, I would think Don would probably be the most musically talented. After all, he'd likely appreciate Classical music and have a mathematical understanding of harmony. I wouldn't doubt that he'd have an interest to compose his own pieces. And he definitely seems like the type to sing (quietly humming while working, perhaps, but he'd still have a pleasant voice); I don't know what Turco's on about. I'm sure Leo might have a nice voice, but I have a strong feeling that he'd have some kind of insecurity about singing in front of people and would be hesitant to do so.

In any sane world, none of the Turtles would listen to that sort of thing. I'm not trying to be hyper-critical, but I can't stand that sort of... music...

Last edited by Genesis on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 am

Well, I have no doubt that Don would be a great singer but he´s not the kind of turtle that cares much about music. He prefers building and inventing stuff. I think that he would think that music´s a waste of time and energy. I bet Mikey would love to be a singer but his voice´s just...awful. Leo would probably think almost the same as Don and Raph would say that singing is for sissies (but he still likes to sing in the shower).
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 am

I don't think we should have such a closed-minded perspective on Don's personality, or the Turtles' hobbies, in general. I can't imagine he's that one-track minded, even though he has an obsessive personality and is an admitted overachiever. Isn't music composition kind of like "building" an orchestra? I think it suits his personality wonderfully. He also would likely be into philosophy, like works by Friedrich Nietzsche, not just science texts by Stephen Hawking or Carl Sagan. Donatello's way too bright not to immerse himself in other things, but in limited doses. Can you imagine a better relaxer for mechanical work than Bach? Besides, Classical music would probably fascinate Donatello. It's as mathematically precise as it is pleasant. He's too curious not to try his hand at it, even if he does it privately.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:38 pm

I was not saying that Donatello doesn´t like to sing or listen to music, I was just saying that I think that Donatello doesn´t like to sing in public and that he wouldn´t have any interest in a music career (unlike Mikey).
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:39 pm

I said nothing about a music career. Only Mike would be interested in something that silly. Well, silly for a mutant turtle, anyway.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:44 pm

You´re right. Sumi Masen.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm

I can see Don composing his own music, but not singing it. Well... not when anybody's in the lair. >=]

Mikey would sing for fun, not a career. As confident as I am that thousands of humans would buy an album by a humanoid turtle, it's just not realistic.

His voice isn't that great.
He has other interests, like video games, comics and superheroes.
He wouldn't be able to do concerts or live events...
... Or any events. What kind of celebrity wears a large coat and sunglasses all the time?
There would be a lot of attention from the media. He would have a lot of trouble hiding his identity and going home.
He would get behind in training.
For some reason, I think that Splinter wouldn't approve of his career choice.

So... yeah. The TMNT aren't going to become the next Westlife any time soon. :/
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Livi wrote:
I can see Don composing his own music, but not singing it.

hed be like one of those people who makes techno music live on stickcam. Witch turtle would be the best singer? 414816
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah, I always figured that dream trance would suit Don perfectly, too. Something like this, maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENToKq9Rl-g
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 am

lol. Maybe but I don´t know if Donatello likes techno. Mmmm....but most geeks like techno....
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 am

mcazevedo wrote:
lol. Maybe but I don´t know if Donatello likes techno. Mmmm....but most geeks like techno....
we prefer social outcasts! lol
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 am

Lol. Hey! I don´t prefer social outcasts! I´m not an outcast! XD Well...if I think about it....yes, I´m kinda a social outcast (a.k.a. geek/nerd)
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 am

The most intelligent tend to be outcasts, in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 am

*sigh* Unfortunately, you are right. Sometimes people can be cruel and sometimes intelligent people can feel lonely.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Well, fortunately for us, the solitude our minds bring us can be a form of salvation. If they wish to isolate us based on differences, then I welcome that rejection. Anyone who doesn't wish to be a friend obviously doesn't deserve to be. Any friends people like us make at least pass the primary test of open-mindedness, since they aren't quick to shut us away. I find that it helps weed out the people who wouldn't matter, anyway.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Wow! I sometimes think that way but other times....not so much. Well, if people don´t like us, that´s fine, we don´t care about them and they don´t care about us. We´re even.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm

And trust me; it does get easier with time. Middle school was the worst. I didn't make any friends until high school, not that I wasn't so bitter towards everyone else, already. College has been great. Seems all the weirdos come out unashamedly by their early twenties. It's just a more comforting atmosphere, I guess. Whenever I meet people, I am completely and forwardly myself, to the point that I can be a little intimidating. I'm loud, opinionated, verbally aggressive, stubborn and narcissistic, but really, I just say the things most people are afraid to say. I'm also wise and knowledgeable, a self-proclaimed genius with a penchant for "useless" information. I'm also something of a comedian, but many would take the same idea of me and put the label "obnoxious" on it. The point is, it's all a matter of perspective. I let people see my rough edges from the get-go, because, as Marilyn Monroe put it, "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Seems to be working, so far, and I feel like I've lost a burden, since being more open with my philosophy. We've no need to hide. We never have. Don't worry; I'm not saying that you've anything to hide; I'm just making a general point.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be
absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
That's a good one, too. Monroe had some interesting little quotes; I personally wonder if she really said all of them.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:02 pm

That´s great! Middle school for me was awesome cuz I had lots of friends but then, high school came. New school, new enemies. I´m now in high school and I think it´s tough because I´m also like you cuz I speak whatever´s in my mind and I´m a bit agressive. Besides, when the others are wrong and I correct them, they think that I´m a big jerk but I´m just trying to help. I can´t wait to go to college and to leave this whole chapter behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Well, regardless of the hardships, the time I spent in high school was not without its benefits. My closest friends I met in different schools (I moved a lot), and I learned a lot about myself. I've always been very introspective. One could say that I'm often in a meditative state, especially whenever I go out for a walk. Normal meditation never quite did it for me.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Good for you. Well, I think I didn´t learn anything (yet) but I kinda know what you mean. That thing about meditation belive me, that happens to a lot of people (even me). You should see my colleagues when they´re in classes (I don´t think they´re meditating but it looks like that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch turtle would be the best singer?   Witch turtle would be the best singer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch turtle would be the best singer?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next