TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6044 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Mikey glared, which was rare for him, before pulling out his nunchucku and swinging them at all the glass pods he could get access to. Don's staff took out the ones that were further back, but flinched when an alarm sounded. "C'mon, we've gotta finish this!" He yelled over the alarms.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Zoe sighed. She put a small object in one of the pods and ordered:

"Run! This thing's gonna blow in ten seconds"

Then they immediately started running and a few moments after, a loud sound came from behind them. They could even feel the heat of the explosion.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" Donatello asked his brother because he was shivering a lot.

"So many lives...we destroyed so many lives" he mumbled.

"Those things weren't living beings. They were just...shadows. Monsters" Zoe stated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:29 pm

The younger Hikari crumpled to her knees, tears trailing unnoticed down her cheeks. "We were too late..." She whispered, looking at the body of her counterpart before her. She was pinned to a wall by a sword through her chest, her head limp and her shirt completly red with blood. "He's gonna pay for this!" She yelled, her eyes shifting to pure black and staying that way. Hikari had lost control, and now she was in full demon mode.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:17 am

"Those things weren't living beings. They were just...shadows. Monsters."

At the back in a large glass container, a small turtle girl opened her eyes.

Raph stepped away from Hikari, horrified. She was obviously not okay, so he didn't ask her. He just watched.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:06 pm

"You don't know that. They could have been different. Just because they were created by the Shredder, it doesn't mean they'd become monsters" Donatello murmured.

"I came from the future, remember? I know what happened. And I don't want anyone else to see what I saw" Zoe replied and grabbed Michelangelo's arm because he was still shivering.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:56 am

Hikari growled, but didn't attack Raph. Instead she punched a wall, her fist going straight through and into the lab beyond. She widened the hole and jumped through, taking out the two scientists there. Raph grabbed her arms before she killed them, as the bloodlust was obvious in her eyes. "They should die! They knew about this!" She screeched, clawing him. She drew blood, but then flinched when she saw the cuts in his arm. "I-I'm sorry." She apoogized before running back toward her dead counterpart. She sobbed, crumpling to her knees beside her and running her fingers gently through Hikari's red hair, the grey tips stained with drying blood. "I'm gonna kill him for you, I swear." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm

"Dat's not gonna bring her back. Violence's not always the answer. Trust me" Raphael said and looked at his bleeding arm. "But since we're talkin' 'bout the Shredder, I think this is an exception" he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Hikari turned tear-filled eyes up toward Raph. "Thank you." She said before suddenly wrapping her arms around him, burying her face into his chest as she began to cry again.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:49 am

Raphael looked away.

"Yer welcome" he murmured. The he grabbed a big piece of fabric that was on the floor and covered Hikari's corpse with it.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Leo grunted as he was thrown against a wall. The Shredder advanced, clawed fist at the ready. Lifting his hand and rubbing it against his mouth, Leo observed the blood smeared on his knuckles.

"I don't know why you're here," the villain hissed, "but you won't be here for much longer."

Leo ducked and felt the bit of wall above him crumble. He kicked the utrom's chest and darted past him, slamming his fists into his adversary's head. The Shredder got off his knees and aimed a kick at Leo, who crashed into the ground.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:40 pm

"C´mon turtle, move!" Zoe ordered Michelangelo and pushed him. The turtle didn't move. The girl stared at her arm. She could see through it.

"It's happening" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 am

"What's happening?" asked Don, following her frightened gaze. He jumped. "You're disappearing? Oh no... NO!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:58 pm

"We've got to get out of here. This wasn't meant to happen yet." Hikari whispered, easily pulling hte blade out of the wall, tossing it aside and picking up her counterpart's covered body. "Let's go, before I level this place. Which I might do later anyway."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:47 pm

"Disappearing? How are you able to do that?" Chaplin asked. He was awake and apparently, his head was bleeding.

"Because I changed the Past, or in this case, the Present. All the clones were destroyed, Karai's not dead...yet, and you didn't have the need to create me" Zoe replied. The man with ginger hair looked at her eyes. They were exactly like his.

"So...you are a clone. My clone. I...I have a daughter" he mumbled.

"Stay back, Chaplin! Zoe, you can't go! What about that lesson you were going to give Mikey? What about that invention you were gonna help me built?" Donatello asked and the girl smilled.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 pm

"This wasn't meant to happen." Raph sighed, looking at Hikari's body as they ran out of the building. "There was meant to be a war or something...she wasn't meant to die."

Hikari nodded before frowning. "Where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:05 pm

"Leo's fightin' alone with ta Shredder. We gotta go help him. An' the others...well I dunno but I bet they're at the lab" Raphael informed.

"And I thought that the one in orange was the jokster. I don't think I'll be able to do that. I'm terribly sorry. Maybe in another dimension...or in another time" Zoe stated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Hikari growled. "That baka!" She cursed before pushing Raph out the door of the building and into the alleyway. "Get back to your home, I'll get the others. They don't realize it, but the reason I was here is because I put a bomb under this place!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:43 am

"Ya WHAT!? Oh boy, I gotta warn April, Sensei, Betty and....Casey!" Raphael shouted when he saw the masked vigilante waiting for him.

"Calm down, Raph. What's wrong?" the man asked.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:38 am

"There's a ****ing bomb under that ****ing building!" Hikari yelled, swearing angrily now. She passed Hikari's body to Raph and darted back inside.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 am

"Bomb?" repeated Casey. "Here?"

Betty and Angel returned to the lair just as April sprang to her feet.

"A bomb?" she shrieked, clutching her shell cell. "Out! Get out!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 am

Donatello's phone started ringing but he didn't notice it. He couldn't stop staring at Zoe. It's true that she was mean but he liked her. He liked her way of thinking. Out of the blue, Michelangelo noticed something moving in the middle of the remaining flames of the explosion.

"Something's wrong" he informed and took out his nunchucks. Zoe sensed it too. Her body still hadn't disappeared yet. Only a part of her arm.

"Kaida" she murmured.

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Hikari coughed, muttering as she raced through the flames. "Just what did you guys blow up in here?!" She yelled when she saw Zoe and the others. She coughed against before grabbing Don, who was closest to her. "There's a bomb under this building, get out!! Now!!"
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 am

Kaida's skin was covered in glass. She stumbled forward, coughing as she covered her mouth with her arm. "Hello? Someone help me, please! I can't see and my throat hurts."

Mikey stared at her. He had imagined a tall, muscular turtle warrior when the others had described her. Kaida was the size of an eight year old.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:28 am

Michelangelo then looked at Zoe with an angry face.

"You lied to me! Look at it! It's just a kid!" he accused.

"That will eventually grow up and become evil! Now leave that creature and let's go! Didn't you hear younger Hikari?" she shouted and grabbed the turtle's arm but again, he didn't move.

"I don't care! I'm taking her with us!" he replied and Zoe pointed a gun at him.

"Don't you dare, Michelangelo. If I have to destroy you to save the future, so be it" she threatened.

Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Kaida burst into tears. "I can't see! Someone help me!"

Mikey frowned at her and then Zoe. "You've changed the future a bit, right? Then I can too!" He grabbed Kaida, who squealed. "Come on! She's a kid! If I get shot trying to save a kid, then I'd rather that than like, live a guy who let someone innocent die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next