TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm

"She does that to," muttered Mikey. Venus slapped him.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 pm

"Ouch!" Mikey cried.

"Guys, knock it off." Leo said exasperatedly.

"You're a lot feistier than I was though." Debbie laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 pm

"It's a gift," Venus shrugged.
"Or a curse," said Mikey.
"Mikey, don't get her started," warned Leo "Remember when she tied to the roof like a pinata?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:12 pm

"Don't remind me!" He said, starring at Venus with fear.

"Oh do that again!" Raph said enthusiastically. "That way he can't run away when we get back at him!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Tasha giggled, Jess stirring in her arms. "Tdat'd be interesting to see. Wait, your roof is like, really high up...how'd you get him up there?"

[[A/N: Actual fact, the tallest section of their roof is 40 feet up Razz]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 pm

"I dun really care and can we just get in before someone sees us?" Lisa interrupted and grabbed a pair of keys. She got close to a door of a 2 storey building and opened it.

"Hey kid, I´m home! And apparently, Elizabeth decided to bring some 'friends'" she shouted and a girl that was sat on a sofa in the living room looked at the group and smiled.

"Hi. It´s a pleasure to meet you" she politely said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:48 pm

"I climbed," Venus smiled.
"We think she's spiderwoman," said Mikey. Venus shook the hand of the girl, ignoring Mikey's comment.
"Venus Hamato, it's nice to meet you too," said Venus.
"How does she climb up dere when she is so clutzy normally?" Raph asked his brothers.
"You know how she gets when she's in the zone," said Leo "She actually pays attention to her surroundings."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:06 pm

"Hello." Tasha smiled at hte girl before Jess noticed her and cooed, holding her arms out to the girl. Tasha laughed. "This is my daughter Jess, and Don's still got Alice...I think." She looked at him and he nodded, showing her the infant asleep on his shoulder. "Yeah, he's still got her." She smiled. 'Need to talk to you later.' She mouthed to Don.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:18 pm

"That idiot over there is Skyler," said Venus.
"I'm not an idiot," he grumbled.
"Really?" said Venus.
"At least my attention span lasts longer than Mikey's," he retorted.
"Heeeey," Mikey said, sounding like a little kid who had just been teased.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Tasha laughed, not missing Don's nod to her request. She didn't miss the blush that crept over his beak either. "What's your name?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:47 pm

"Rose" she murmured. The girl was a bit shy.

"Yer just like yer sister" Lisa commented and Elizabeth appeared again.

"Make yourselves comfortable. You can watch a movie or play videogames. Rose has lots of those, specially horror. I´m going to order...hum...let´s see...are 10 pizzas enough?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:05 pm

"Yes," Venus and Leo said.
"Mikey, promise not ta eat five of them, okay?" asked Raph.
"I promise," Mikey rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Debbie walked over to Rose. "I'm Debbie." She smiled. "Watcha watching?" She wanted to try and make Rose feel a little more comfortable. Debbie was usually very shy herself, so she knew how awkward meeting new people could be. The only reason she hadn't been so around the turtles, Tasha, and Elizabeth (Liz still scared her a little) was because they'd saved her life.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 pm

"One of my favourite classics: The Exorcist" Rose told Debbie. This little girl was shy, but she was also very honest. Michelangelo´s eyes widened.

"You´re watching THAT movie!? And your big sis let´s you watch it!?" he yelled. Elizabeth grabbed her cellphone and dialed the number of the pizzeria.

"Rose´s too smart to believe on what happens in those movies. She actually thinks they´re hilarious" she stated and smiled at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 pm

"I think I'll play my DSi," said Venus, patting a pink pocketbook she had brought along and pulled out her DSi.
"Yeah," said Raph "Venus doesn't like horror flicks."
"That's because our mother traumatized me as a child by making me watch Gremlins and Jumanji," Venus said "I'm still afraid that those flowers are going to spit venom at me and eat me."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Debbie laughed. "Yeah I'm a big wuss too. To be honest, Harry Potter even scares me a little. Especially Goblet of Fire." She shivered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:29 pm

"I've never seen those movies, are they good?" Tasha asked and Mikey gaped at her.

"Never seen...?"

"Hello? Captured by the PDs, remember?" Tasha smiled slightly before putting Jess on the floor.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 am

"Don´t be so harsh on her, Michelangelo. It´s not her fault. Besides, if you ask me, I find Harry Potter´s books much better than the movies" Elizabeth commented and finally finished ordering the pizzas. Rose chuckled to herself.

"But you still think that the guy who plays Harry Potter´s cute" she murmured and kept watching. Her big sister raised an eyebrow.

"Just watch your movie quietly, alright? Hey, anybody wants some popcorns? It´s going to take a while until the pizza arrives" she informed and the orange masked turtle immediately raised a hand.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 pm

"Amen to the book comment Elizabeth!" cheered Venus.
"You're only on the six book," said Don.
"Whatever," Venus shrugged as she went back to her game, she stopped, saved, turned it off. Reached into her pocket book (Which was fairly large) and pulled out her copy of Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince and began reading then said "I'll take some popcorn please. As for your comment Rose, he is cute, but I prefer the more animated hotties."
"In English," said Mikey "You're talking Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender and any guiy you 'squee' at in a manga." Venus nodded. Mikey rolled his eyes and said "Popcorn sound good."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Debbie giggled. "Wait, so I'm not the only one that practically squealed when Zuko took his shirt off in the third season?" She asked Venus.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:04 pm

"Of course not," said Venus "That's one of the reasons I watch the show. I have others that have to do with comedy, plot, character personality, etc., but you will see one that says 'Zuko with no shirt.'"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 am

Elizabeth shook her head.

"And Rose still thinks that I act like a person her age" she murmured to herself while smiling and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Two minutes later, they were ready ad she put them in a big bowl and went again to the living room.

"Popcorns are ready! And Rose, please put on a movie that everyone can enjoy" she ordered. The little girl sighed again.

"Alright. Does anyone has a sugestion?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 am

"Jurassic Park," said Venus.
"Lord of the Rings," said Mikey.
"Indiana Jones," said Leo.
"Star Wars," said Donnie.
"Men in Black," said Raph. They each spoke their request at the same time.
"The five of you still can never agree on a movie I see," said Skyler "Hey, considering that it's her house, why don't we let Elizabeth pick?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:00 pm

"You sure? Eli´s picks are always terrible" Rose commented and her big sister frowned.

"If I remember correctly, you loved The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! You even cried!" she stated and ate a popcorn, making a loud noise while she chewed. Rose rolled her eyes.

"Well, I love dramas so, why don´t we watch The Blind Side? I enjoyed it" Elizabeth sugested.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm

"How about Ninja Assassin?" Debbie asked. Everyone stared at her. "What?"

"Harry Potter scares you but you want to watch Ninja Assassin?" Mikey said surprised.

"Well Voldemort is creepy!"

"And blood isn't?"

"Not really."

"You're weird." Mikey laughed.

"Embrace your inner weirdness. That's my motto!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next