TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 pm

"Lovin' it!" cheered Venus. Her and Debbie would be good friends, she could tell.
"What," said Raph "Venus an' an R movie. Leo, I dunno..."
"Oh come on Raphie," she begged "Nii-san*, please!" She put her best pathetic little pouty face.

(*Nii-san: Japanese for older brother. This is what she often calls Leo.)
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Leo closed his eyes. He groaned. "I really don't think it's a good idea...but you know I can't say no when you make that face!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 am

Tasha grinned. "I haven't seen that movie, is it any good? Apart from all the blood and stuff." She made a face, laughing still.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:23 am

"Oh, thank-you, Nii-san!" she said giving him a big hug. 'Heh,' she thought to herself 'The pathetic little pouty face works every time. I love being the youngest.'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 am

"Hum....and what about Tasha´s children? I doubt that they´ll like watching that movie" Elizabeth stated and suddenly the bell rang. "Coming!" she yelled and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 am

"Well," said Venus "I have a portable DVD player in the Battle Shell. I'm sure I have a Disney movie in there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:41 am

"You´re probably right!" Elizabeth yelled to Venus.

"Good evening ma´am. Here´s your order. That´ll be 25,99$" the pizza man said while giving the boxes to Elizabeth. He tried to look to who or what was inside the girl´s house but she blocked his way.

"Thanks. Here you go" she replied, giving him the money and quickly closed the door. Then, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Mikey laughed. "Remember the first time April ordered pizza while we were at her house? She scared the shell out of the pizza guy by slamming the door in his face!"

"Ah memories." Doni sighed, putting the DVD Rose had handed him into the player.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:04 pm

"I bet Lisa´d scare him even more than that" Rose commented and clicked on the play button.

"You know that she can hear what you´re saying right?" Elizabeth whispered and grabbed a slice of pizza. Rose rolled her eyes.

"Yes but she doesn´t scare me at all. After all, she lives in your body. I´d never be afraid of my sister" she stated.

"But you know that she´s not me" Elizabeth murmured "And well, let´s just watch the movie quietly!" she said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 pm

"Hold on! Wait!" said Venus "Transportethis!" Suddenly she was gone a small finger bone was left in her place. Everyone stared at it. The suddenly Venus was back with a portable DVD player and Beauty and the Beast. She turned to them and asked "What did I leave behind?"
"Finger bone," said Don "looked to be from your pinkie. So that means you're getting better considering that it wasn't an organ."
"Great!" said Venus "Told ya, Leo. Are the twins up or sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Debbie looked at the finger bone, then at Venus, then back again. "And that doesn't hurt?!" She asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:16 am

"They're sleeping." Tasha smiled, pointing to the back of the couch. Jess and Alice were piled there, Alice's head on top of Jess's shell, the younger twin on her stomach and cooing softly. "Aww, I love them like this." Tasha sighed, kneeling down to put a small blanket she carried in her pocket over them. "They're so sweet."

"Yeah." Don nodded, kneeling down beside her. "What was with Alice before?" He asked in a whisper and Tasha frowned.

"Come with me." She said, pulling him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:38 pm

"Donnie and Tasha, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-OW! Aw c´mon!" Michelangelo yelled because Raph had hit him with the remote. Somehow it didn't crash.

"Ya already told dat joke. It still ain't funny" the short-tempered mutant said. Rose started chuckling. Elizabeth threw a pillow at her.

"Knock it off!" she ordered but in fact, she was smiling too. She threw a peek at the babies. They were really adorable.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

"I love babies," Venus said "Do you want us to wait for you guys?"
"Not unless Tasha minds," called Don "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:21 am

"I don't mind! Go ahead!" Tasha yelled back. SHe sat on a spare bed and found, her hands in her lap. "Don, one of the main reasons the Dragons could change me into this was because they had a scientist with them, that had some of your DNA. But when the scientists altered Jess and Alice's eggs inside me, he did something wrong and apparantely they're 'opposites'. I didn't get what that meant till now." She bit her lip. "Does the name 'Baxter Stockman' mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:01 am

"Yeah. Me and the others met him a few years ago. He used to be a scientist but...I thought he was dead" Donatello answered, a hint of concern in his face.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:11 pm

'What are they saying?' mouthed Mikey.
'Something about Baxter Stockman,' Venus replied also mouthing. (Mikey had bribed her with chocolate into using her very good eavesdropping skills.) Mikey clasped his hand to his mouth.
"Mikey, Venus," Leo called "I thought you guy were getting the popcorn!"
"Yeah, Leo," she said pushing Mikey away from the door as she moved grabbing the bowl "I had to keep slapping Mikey's hand to keep him from eating it till we got here."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:36 pm

"Leave them alone. You´re being rude" Elizabeth stated and kept watching the film. Rose yawned.

"You. Bed. Now" she ordered.

"But it´s Friday!" Rose whined.

"I´m sorry but you know that tomorrow early we´ve got to go to 'that place'" the girl with big green eyes mumbled. Her sister crossed her arms.

"Yeah, I know. See ya tomorrow. Bye! it was nice meeting you!" she told the group while waving and went to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:41 pm

"What is 'that place', if you don't mind me asking?" Debbie asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:23 pm

"Yeah," said Venus taking a fistful of popcorn and then passing the bowl to Mikey "What is that place."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:22 am

"He's not." Tasha whispered sadly, her arms wrapped around herself as her skin was covered in goosebumps, despite the warmth of the room. "He did this. And he wants us back." She added, casting a fearful glance at the door. She knew she could trust the others with Alice and Jess, but she still worried about them...and now that she knew the others, she worried about them all. "I left shortly before Jess and Alice were born." She found herself telling Don, then jumped, biting her lip. 'Shoot! Wasn't mean to tell him that! Now he'll know that I had the twins without any help...!@#$!!'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Donatello put a hand on Tasha´s arm.

"Then you are a really strong person. I truly admire you. Besides, raising two babies without any help must be hard but you´re doing a great job" he stated.

"It´s a bit embarrassing but...every week I need to go to a 'special doctor' because of Lisa" she confessed and blushed slightly.

"In other words, a vet" Rose added and closed the door of her room shut.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 pm

"Maybe we should do that for you guys," smiled Venus evilly.
"I think drivin' up ta Mom's every few months is fine," said Raph.
"Hey!" said Venus "Maybe we can all go to my Mom's and she can check you out, Elizabeth! It's getting time for us to go there anyway. And..." Venus nudged Leo's shoulder "We can take the Shellmobile."
"Didn't Donnie say it was still in the experimental stage?" asked Leo.
"That's what makes it fun!" replied Venus.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm

"No offense but I don´t want to go in the 'shellmobile'. I´d rather much prefer to go in Lisa´s motorcycle. She drives like a maniac but I trust her" she replied.

"If you want to stay alive, that´s a wise choice. Hey, now that I notice, Lisa´s kinda like Raph!" Michelangelo commented out loud and Raphael tried to resist to not to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 pm

"Mikey," Venus shook her head "Stop saying things like that or you're gonna get hit!"
"The Shellmobile is an experimental car, van actually," said Leo "It flies and has better weapons than the Battleshell. It can even go faster and it has a launching floor to get up to helicopters and stuff, but Donnie is still working out the kinks."
"Man, he got that done pretty quick," said Skyler "Mikey e-mailed me the picks of the drawings only a few months ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next