TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Debbie sighed. "Apparently all guys like cars. Even mutants."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:28 am

Elizabeth slightly smiled.

"ESPECIALLY mutants. You should see Lisa riding her bike. She´s amazing" she told Debbie and looked at Donatello. "I really prefer to take a ride in the shellmobile when it's fully finished, if you don´t mind, of course" she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:08 pm

"No problem," he replied 'It should be finished soon."
"If you finish it tonight," Venus sing-songed.
"No, Venus," said Donnie "Even if I did completely finish it tonight, I put it through a week's worth of testing."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:23 pm

"Yeah!" Mikey grinned. "And I already called being test driver!"

Doni groaned. "You aren't getting anywhere near it! Remember what happened when you messed around with the controller for the old Battle Shell?"

"Only a couple of things got broken. And when Splinter said you couldn't have it in the Lair any more we found that garage for you to work on it. Well, at least until we moved."

"Listen carefully Mikey, you...are...not...test...driving." Doni replied forcefully.

"That means I get ta!" Raph grinned.

"No way! You almost killed us on the Sewer Sled the first time we used it!" Leo put in.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 pm

"You guys have so many interesting stories! I wish I could have been there to see them!" Elizabeth commented. Suddenly, a scream came out of Rose's room.

"Not again" Eli murmured and quickly opened the door of her younger sister's room.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Debbie's eyes grew wide. She and the rest of the gang ran to catch up with Elizabeth.

"What's wrong?" Debbie asked her nervously.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 pm

"Not much. Rose's been having a lot of nightmares lately. I'm worried that they have something to do with the past" she murmured while entering in her sister's room and hugged her. She was breathing heavily.

"Rose, look at me. Everything's going to be fine. I'm not going anywhere" Elizabeth whispered to her hear and she nodded. The girl quickly calmed down.

"It´s just that...it looked so real" Rose mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:29 pm

"What was in your dream?" asked Venus "If you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:49 pm

"A monster" Rose replied and got up. Elizabeth closed her eyes and sighed.

"I...I've got to go for a moment. Lisa wants to do the night patrol. You can sleep here if you want. See ya" she informed while turning into a mutant tiger and jumped from the window of the girl´s room.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:53 pm

"I never liked monsters," Venus said to Rose "And don't worry, the rest of us will be here. What did the monster look like?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

"Lisa" she hesitantly answered and stared at the window where her nightmare was just a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:00 pm

"Oh," said Venus.
"You're...afraid of Lisa?" asked Mikey.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Rose turned her eyes away.

"Kind of. Since the first time I saw Eli turn into this...creature that I´ve been having these dreams. And they´re always the same. It´s always me. Alone with Lisa. Covered in blood. Screaming one word over and over again" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:23 pm

"Do you know what that word is?" asked Venus.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:33 pm

"I can't every time I wake up, I forget about it. Sorry" she apologised
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:17 am

"That's okay," Vneus said giving Rose a hug.
"Maybe we should go see mom. She's very good with this kind of stuff," said Leo "That is, if it's okay with you and your sister, when she gets back, of course, Rose."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:20 pm

"Sounds great. Thanks! No wonder my sister trusts you" Rose said out loud and hugged the mutant turtle.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Leo blushed "Thanks." Venus giggled.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Debbie looked at Rose sympathetically. A thought suddenly hit her "I'm worried they have something to do with the past." That's what Elizabeth had said right?

"Have you told Elizabeth about your dreams?" She asked Rose.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:04 am

"Of course. Why do you think that she made up that excuse about Lisa needing to go out? She´s very depressed because of that" she told them and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 pm

[[*bows* sorry, was away all weekend!! Also, I wanna join TMNT meets ATLA now XD]]

"Thanks, Don." Tasha smiled before hearing Roses' scream. They left the room after Lisa had left. "Rose, are you ok?" She asked, scooping up the twins who had woken up and were whimpering. "Ssh...what happened, Rose? Oh, was it a nightmare?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 pm

[*claps hands* Yayz! You're back! And that would be great for the TMNT/ATLA!!]
'An excuse,' thought Venus 'I don't know what I'd do...if my brothers reacted like that to any of my dreams.'
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:08 pm

[[lol I'll wait a bit before I jump in...*jumps in several minutes later* LMAO! ]]

Don took Jess from Tasha when she began wiggling. She was gently placed on the floor and began to crawl toward Rose, then placed a hand on her leg. "Gwo?" She cooed, her large blue eyes blinking up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 pm

"Leo? Can I talk to you?" Debbie whispered to the turtle in the blue bandanna.

Leo looked at her curiously and followed her out of Rose's room and into the hallway.

"Do you remember what Elizabeth said? She's worried Rose's dreams have something to do with the past."

"Yes, what about it?"

"Do you think maybe, maybe Rose's dreams are suppressed memories?"

"It's possible." Leo shrugged. "But I doubt it."

"I don't know Leo, I, well...I don't think Lisa is stable. Rose trusts her because she thinks Lisa
is a part of Elizabeth, but I don't know."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:11 pm

"Hi baby" Rose told Jess while picking her up. Then she noticed that Tasha had made a question a while ago.

"Hum...yeah, I did have a nightmare. But I think there's nothing to worry about" she responded and smiled.

"Where are we going, Eli?" Lisa asked, her body jumping from rooftop to rooftop without making a sound.

"Far away, Lisa. I need some time to think" Elizabeth replied and sat right on top of a gargoyle from a really old church.

"Can you think other time? I smell trouble" she asked with a hint of sarcasm, just like she always did. She looked down. Something weird was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG   TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next