TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime

Go down 
+2
Xile
tsukeru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-06

TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Empty
PostSubject: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Title: A Transformation of a Lifetime
Author: Tsukeru
Summary: Ever wondered what would happen if the Turtles were human? How they would act, react and live as a human being? As the four try to live among humans, they develop their brotherhood but other relationships as well. Would they adjust to their human lives?
Rating: Mature
Settings: This story takes place through many of years, in an alternative universe type setting that is remotely similar to present day New York City.
Pairings: Leonardo x Karai, Donny x Mikey, Leo x Raph, April x Casey, possibly more...
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, original stories, movies, comics, series, etc This is simply a work of fiction to show my appreciation towards this fandom. I had been a fan girl of TMNT since the early 90s and want to give thanks to the fans and the creators to give me such a wonderful series to be apart of. If you are not a fan of AU type fan fics or fics that may have original characters in it, then this is not a fic for you.

Note from the author:
It's been about four years since I have written a fan fic. Thanks to my re-obsession, it has got me craving to write again. I am an original fan of the live action movies and the 1987 TV series. I'm not a huge fan on the 2003 series or 2007 series, so I wanted to write something that was remotely similar to how the characters use to be in the comics. Just thought I would warn you to who are similar to the newer versions. Please comment and let me know how you like this story!

Chapters:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Please comment & or review! It would help very much! Mike

Please review on FF.net!

Edit: There is Turtle-cest.

Edit (11/18): New chapter up! Go read:
Chapter 3

Last edited by tsukeru on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Wow you're very efficient Smile Thank you for posting the links Big grin

OH and one small note, since your fic does contain Turtlecest do you mind posting a small note on the post above warning readers about the T-cest? Thank you Smile

(Some of us just don't read the fine print lol, not meant to be offensive, it's just for those who don't take the time to read XP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:03 am

Xile wrote:
Wow you're very efficient Smile Thank you for posting the links Big grin

OH and one small note, since your fic does contain Turtlecest do you mind posting a small note on the post above warning readers about the T-cest? Thank you Smile

(Some of us just don't read the fine print lol, not meant to be offensive, it's just for those who don't take the time to read XP)

I stated it in the pairings and it's even stated on chapter 1 on FF.net in the same manner.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:27 am

Ah yes, but I'm afraid it's not good enough. All you did was post the names of the characters in pairs you didn't mention anything about "Turtlecest" just who goes with who. Readers need to know right off the bat what they are reading if it contains certain material that may be offensive to them. This isn't to cause you frustration, it's merely a method of common courtesy.

I would appreciate it if you would kindly post a small sentence in your post warning readers "This contains T-cest" before they delve into your story, that's all I'm asking you to do.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Mmm...I´m not a big fan of T-Cest but I must say that your story is not bad. Not bad at all. Nice job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm not a fan of T-cest either but your way of writing is...entrancing. I had the same idea for a fan-fic a few years ago, though my idea contained Bishop as the mutations source. I like your origin much better Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 pm

I don't like T-Cest whatsoever, but your writing style is nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks for all the comments thus far. I will hopefully have chapter 3 up before the end of the month!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am

Thank you tsukeru Smile glad to have another active member on the forum Big grin
Back to top Go down
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Xile wrote:
Thank you tsukeru Smile glad to have another active member on the forum Big grin

I love forums. I don't know why I didn't search for this one sooner! <3;
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:59 am

Sometimes I wonder why it's at the top of the google list when you search "TMNT-Forum"... but then the obvious hits me *title of forum ish TMNT-Forum duh* XDDD
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 am

Not bad, but I agree with the other the T-Cest isn't my speed but bravo anyway and a greet story so far
Back to top Go down
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Chapter 3 is finally up and online! Sorry for the delayed response about posting it:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6201654/3/A_Transformation_of_a_Lifetime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime   TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT: A Transformation of a Lifetime
Page 1 of 1