TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There

Go down 
+2
Katniss
katanagirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-30

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Empty
PostSubject: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:41 pm

ok i know this may sound weird but i was thinking what if splinter wasn't brave enough to go for that piece of chese in the ancient ones home and hadn't become a pet of Tang Shen and Master Yoshie what would happen to Leo Raph Mikey and Don if Splinter Wasn't ther to take care of them and he is the twist what if karai was there with her father that afternoon and saw the turtles go down the sewer pipe, found and took care of them what would happen?

this sort of thing could lead any where so do bring in your Oc if you want
also there names are the same and so are there personalitiys exept maybe that Mikey isn't so funny and more serious aww Sad

but another thing is that they somehow find a portal to the tmnt that know and love
this also could lead anywhere

since im terrible with begings would someone else like to start
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Cool idea! (didn't even think of this one LOL) I'll use Viro, she's an old OC of mine. The turtles will probably be about 18 though, right? And work for Shredder *shudders*

Viro was tired. Really really tired. Having carried heavy shopping bags from town to her apartment would tire anyone out. But she reckoned she had enough energy to head out to do some training.

There was a motorbike in her garage, handbuilt by herself from parts friends gave her. She didn't use it in NYC, but only when she went out of the city to a beach jsut outside the city boundaries. There, she could train in peace, and without anyone seeing her...abilities.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 am

Leo felt the normal amount of weight on his shoulders: a huge amount. He and Raph had been given a mission to brake into a traitors house and burn the remains of what the foot had left. Leo could sense that Raph wan't way to peachy about have to deal with the remains, But Leo knew that Master Shredder was planning to promote him to front line which might make Raph a more "pleasant" turtle to live with.

They arrived at the old house and where planing to just spread the fire bombs around when Leo saw some diagrams on the desk they showed some sort of door or doorframe with lots of wires and bulbs coming out of it Don might like to have a look at that he thought and stuffed them into his bag. "now" wispered Raph "what else did the Master want?"
Leo thought for a second "he wanted a relitive for his own"
"a reli ok well what 'bout this one she lives near by"
"whats her name?"
"Viro"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 pm

(Love this idea. Brilliant)

"Mikey, could you pass me the hammer please?" Donatello kindly asked his younger brother.

"Sure" he replied and threw to him said object. The purple masked turtle quickly and silently grabbed it.

"Thanks" he murmured and kept working. Michelangelo stared at him.

"Don, all we do now is work, work and work. What happened to those times when we played all together in the garden with Karai?" he mused.

"Those days are over, Mikey. We grew up. Well, at least some of us. Besides, these were the Master's orders" he answered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 pm

The bike was having trouble starting and Viro growled, kicking it angrily. She swore and immediately jumped behind a concrete partition in the basement. Not even a moment later the bike exploded into orange flames.

"Aw c'mon! I just finished fixing that!" She yelled before ducking down again. There was another explosion, larger and louder than the first, and her head hit the wall behind her. Coughing, she scrambled to her feet, looking at the fires burning around her. Swearing and cursing, she scrambled out of the basement, shutting the door behind her. "Hello, 911? My house is on fire." She said into the phone. "Wait, hello? Hello?!" She yelled before hanging up. 'Why is my phone disconnected?'
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Raph was having a great time i could tell, Karai was nice this year and got him some nice toys for his birthday. He loaded his launcher again and aimed at the highest window he got a bullseye. i of course wanted to check if this "Viro" or anyone else was home but since he wanted to test out his babies i let him. i was also thankful that Donnie had enough time to teach me to disable all comunications from the house but Raph thought he would do it his way her electrical board is just melted metal now. "ok Raph i think thats enough" i told him
"aww c'mon one more shot"
"wait there look" and we both saw a girl emerge from the flames of the house
"there she is" Raph smirked
"lets get her back to the Master" i sighed and raph picked her up, she was barely concious
"she's pretty" wispered Raph under his breath
"what?"
"nuthin' "
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:19 am

This is a awesome idea! I would like to join with my OC Scarlet.

Scarlet had just stepped out of the shower when she noted an odd flickering of light coming from out her bedroom window. She thought to herself "Dumb street punks what kind of trouble are they causing now?" She looked around her room for her night vision binoculars. After a minute of pushing her romance novels and science books out of the way success.

She peered out of her window toward the flickering light. She saw two oddly shaped figures standing along side of the flame engulfed building. "Alright punks just what do you think you are doing?" she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:20 am

Viro stumbled out, coughing harshly. Her lungs were on fire from the smoke, and the explosion that had just happened hadn't helped either. She was sure she hadn't left any chemicals in her room again, so what had blown up?
Suddenly she pitched forward, coughing and holding her ribs. After a minute she was ok again, but when she tried to stand her head spun, sending her toppling to the ground. What had happened after that she didn't have a clue.

She felt someone pick her up and her eyes fluttered shut. "Please...Fury..." She coughed before finally passing out in Raph's arms.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:27 am

i was so sure that the girl said som'thin 'bout fury or som'thin like that but thought that she must be a bit woozy in the head like c'mon those fire bombs are wicked stuff Leo told me to keep low he could feel a presence or som'thin looking at us but hes just worried Leo has to look after us and if we mess up hes punished so i try to do good for Leo's sake. we bouded to ward the nearest building and slipped from build'n to build'n untill he reach Master shredders building but something was bother'in Leo real bad. "what's up we got her hey" i said heaving the girl over my shoulder to prove my point. "no it not that..." he trailed off as he jumped to lower"Raph get inside quick! take this and give it to Don!" he hissed while he threw me his bag i was confused but did as he said he must'a seen som'thin. i was inside soon enough and brought the girl to the Masters Dojo where his personal sandstone sidekick hun answered i passed him straight away, the insults could wait till later Master was siting meditating the rose "Good, you serve me well" he said and told two foot ninja to take her away to the Lab. i looked over my shoulder at the door where was Leo?

Last edited by katanagirl on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Scarlet had continued to watch the strange forms. Out of the corner of her she saw something come stumbling out of the scorching inferno. Scarlet reset her binocular settings, slowly things came into focus. "What in the name of the seven seas!!!" She yelled in her mind, but before her thought was finished the two strange creatures grabbed their victim and bounded off into the night.

"Oh, I don't think so!" she half yelled.
Scarlet grabbed her maroon colored mask, and iron fans. she then headed for the roof.
she was slightly excited to be in action, she had kept up her training, but had not been able to actually use it until now.

Scarlett kept the creatures in eye shot, but was careful not to let her presence be known.

Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Unfortunately for scarlet, the Foot clan had two great technological geniuses at their disposal, and one of them was Donatello. There were cameras, motion detectors, heat detectors, everywhere around the Foot Headquarters. Even t hough Raph and Leo didn't see her, Don surely did. He quickly radioed the other foot ninjas, allerting them to Scarlet's location. It didn't take long for Scarlet to be surrounded by black clad ninjas!

One of them stepped forwards, "You will come with us." He said.

..-~*~-..

Elsewhere in the city, another turtle had just finished getting the rest of the information she needed. It had taken her years of research and investigation to get this far and now she was nearly at the home stretch. Never mind the Mutant Militia and their plans, she had other fish to fry. It had been a 'man in metal' who had killed her mother, and 'men in black' who had takena way her brother.

The 'man in metal' she learned, was Oroku Saki... 'The Shredder' and the 'men in black' had been his Ninjas, 'The Foot Clan'. They sounded like a bunch of podiatrists to her, but that was besides the point! They were here now, in the city... and she was going to pay them a little visit.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Scarlet growled, "I won't come without a fight. Scarlet's eyes blazed red anger, she thrust her iron fans out with grace and flare." Alright boys let's dance" she said as though she was amused.

Scarlet knocked out the first couple ninjas without breaking a sweat. "Ha, this is a piece of cake," she said proudly.

"Swish"
"Ugh!" Yelled Scarlet.
The world started to become cloudy. Scarlet stumbled back and threw her iron fan with one last effort and then fell to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:13 pm

The Ninja who knocked her out: Tanaka Yuuichi gently picked up Scarlet's unconcious form and spoke into his radio, "Intruder aprehended."

"Excellent, bring her to the cells, I'll inform Mistress Karai."

"Yes, sir." Yuuichi replied as his team picked up their fallen members and they headed back to Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 pm

(ok i'm introducing another Oc of mine even though he's not in the oc files but i'll make one soon)
Leo knew it was him, who else? some of his friends maybe but proberly just him. he would want to finish Leo himself and then each of his brothers one by one. Leo knew that inside the building "he" could not hurt him but here he was open to any kind of attack and he could tell it ws going to be tough "did you have fun?" a slury echoed along the dark alleyway
"it could have been better" Leo replied hopeing he could settle this without violence but but five shuriken where hurled his way he dodged four but one nicked his cheek leaving a deep cut in its wake. He clicked his tounge "you know how this is going to end oh prestigious one don't you Leonardo?" Leo wiped the blood away from his cut and drew out his twin Katana "i guess we'll have to see Sylvester" and charged forward into the darkness...

Mikey was watching Don with a sleepy expresion on his face. Don put down the screwdriver whe was using and turned to find Mikey asleep and drooling, Don smiled Mikey being the youngest still had some more work to do before he could go on missions with Leo and Raph. Don liked the fact that he able to stay at the base some of the stories he had heard from his brothers had made his stomach hurt. Mikey started to wimper softly then it got louder "leo no NOOO!" he woke up startled "Mikey whats wrong?" cried Don
"Where's Leo and Raph?" he asked with fear in his eyes
"on a special mission remember?"
cried Don he felt anxiety building up in his throat
"whats wrong?'
"Leo's badly hurt"

Last edited by katanagirl on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i need to add some more info)
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Greysight did not search out people by conventional means, instead she looked for mental signatures. This is how she found Leonardo and Sylvester. The two were fighting and she was almost impressed. Almost. Mid fight, both Silvester and Leonardo were hurled five feet into the air, their feet pressed together and their hands spred apart like a crucafix, telekinesis had it's advantages.

"Sorry to interrupt your fight, gentlemen." She walked fowards and into view, but she was well covered and at their angle, they would not be albe to see under the hood of her cloak. "But frankly, the whole over the top battle thing is a little out dated, don't you think?" She shook her head, "Never mind... I just want you coherent when I ask you questions."

Greysight turned her attention to Leonardo, "I would like an Audience with Oroku Saki: And think before you say 'no'. I just stopped you two from killing each other."

..~*~..

"Wait, how do you know that?" DOn asked getting up, "Never mind. Go out, see if you can find him, I'll be there soon." Donatello radioed Karai. "Mistress Karai?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Slowly Scarlet started to awaken from the blow to the back of her head. She started to glance around at her surroundings. There was nothing really for her eyes to see. She was in a room, It had four walls and a barred door. "What is this place,?" Scarlet thought to herself.

Scarlet walked over to the bars and looked out to see yet many more cell like rooms. "Great! Just great!! I could be home reading or reprogramming my computer, but I had to try to be the hero,"she yelled as she hit the wall with her fist.

Scarlet knew she could have probably have gotten away if not for the cheap shot to the back of her head. "I let my anger and confidence get the best of me," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:19 pm

"It happens to the best of us." Yuuichi replied patiently. He was now sitting on a chair on the other side of the cell. He was still in uniform so the only thing Scarlet could see was his eyes. He had sharp, hazel-green asian looking eyes and they were peering right at her. "We don't appreciate peeping toms, or traspassers; I may be able to get you some leniency if you tell my why you were there."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:07 am

Scarlet jumped into her attack mode. She had not noticed that she was not alone. "If you must know, I saw two lets call them creatures abduct someone who lives in my area," she said with anger in her heart. "Wait a minute....Just who are you and what kind of device did you use to track me,?" she asked in a demanding fashion.

"What kind of a place is this,?" she demanded further. Scarlet's eyes flashed a flaming red in the darkness of her sell. Ever since Scarlet was young her eye seemed to react to her emotions. The room started to glow a soft red.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 am

Viro stireed, moaning. Sudenly her body was wracked with coughs and she gasped for breath when they passed. 'Mind...fuzzy..what happened?' She tried to rub her eyes and found that her hands and feet were secured to the table she laid on. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF RA?!" She yelled, the ancient egyptian words carrying easily down the halls around her.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:21 am

Leo looked at the cloaked figure "what do you want from the master?" he asked keeping Sylvester in his peripheral vision.

"wait no there is somebody there and ..." Mikey shook his head and looked around "i have to find him" Mikey got up and ran out the door thoughts of what might be happening were flashing in his mind and caused him to run faster. He was about to jump the roofs but stopped he heard voices and looked down the allyway sure enough there was Leo and some strange cloaked figure. mikey ducked down a bit he thought " if the cloaked figure saw him it might think i'm here to attack it." and just listened

Karai was having not the best day of her life something had come up in the media about Oroku saki and she was trying her best to clear his name of any "accident" she sighed she got up to make herself some jasmine tea when her radio beeped at her she picked it up and smiled Donatello her old best friend and put her ear to the speaker "yes Donatello?"

Last edited by katanagirl on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:58 am

(Katana girl, she is holding them in the air with thier arms spred apart so Leo can't do that. And Michelangelo is not a psychic, so how does he know Leo is hurt?)
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm

(dreams are special things Greysight you never know what they can hold and like i said anything can happen Big grin )
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:36 pm

"A lot of things." Greysight replied truthfully, "To pay my respects for one, I understand he has custody of the daughter of my mother's cousin: or so my grandfather, Tanaka Yoshi told me. I would like to meet Karai, seeing as we are cousins thrice removed. Also, I am interested in the possibility of joining his ranks. I believe that family should stay together, she and my grandfather are all I have left. And could you please tell that other guy to come out of hiding? I'm a telepath and his thoughts are just screaming at me." She turned just slightly to look in Michelangelo's direction.

..-~*~-..

"We've aprehended an intruder, she's in the cells. Tanaka Yuuichi is with her now." Donatello replied, "And Michelangelo seems convinced that Leo's injured, but won't say how he knows. I'm going out to find them both."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Viro glared at the links holding her down to the table and smirked. "Right, like that's going to work." She flexed her wrists and the metal began to bubble and melt. With a mighty tug her hands were free, and she sat up.

Correction, she tried to sit up. There was a metal band around her chest, and when she tried to melt it it failed. "Damn! Yeah, use the only stuff I can't melt, titanium!" She grumbled in egyptian. "I wonder if anyone here can actually understand me...?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:48 pm

As Scarlet waited for a reply. Scarlet heard someone yelling words of Egyptian through the hallways. Her eyes returned to their dark brown color. "I understand what that person is sayin," she said as the words filtered in her mind.

She turned to the peson sitting on the outside of her cell. "Who are you holding back there who speaks Egyptian,?" She asked with a little sound of amazement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next