TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There

Go down 
+2
Katniss
katanagirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Number of posts : 253
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I plead the fifth!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Yuuichi didn't answer because he was trying to think of a reply, he wasn't a tech guy and so didnt know what Don and his tech team had used. "Nice to know we have a convenient translator. As to who she is, that isn't something I can tell you." Yuuichi stood up, and typed something onto the computer data base. He wasn't a tech guy, but he knew how to navigate a basic computer. "Sorry to do this, but no communication between prisoners." He turned on the sound barrier for Scarlet's cell and walked over to Viro's.

He was simply checking up on her, he wasn't really supposed to talk to her and dind't know why the Master wanted her. Seeing she was secure and uninjured, he walked away and towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
http://clandestinetmnt.proboards.com/
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 am

"Wait! ugh...." The green eyed ninja had walked out the door. Scarlet walked over to the back of her cell and sat down on the floor. She thought to herself, "If only I could find a circuit board in this cell. I might be able to at least turn off this sound barrier."

Scarlet scanned the wall, floors, and ceiling. "Wait what is that in the left corner,?" she muttered. She stood up and walked over to the corner of the cell. "That's a surveillance camera," she felt her anger returning. "Where do they think I am going to go," she chuckled. "No matter" with one back flip kick she knocked the camera off its mounting.

She caught it as it fell. "Hmmm.....maybe I can use this to make something to shut that barrier off," She started to pull a couple wires out of the camera. Her eyes started to glow an intense purple.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:20 pm

[[forgot to explain and so I'm apologizing as well, Viro is a Yu-Gi-Oh character I've had for a while. So she only speaks ancient egyptian Smile she can also use the 'Eye of Ra' that Yami can too]]

Viro swore at the ninja after he left, her hands grabbing at the bar around her chest. A light shaped like an egyptian eye formed around her throat and the bar shattered. The metal bands around her feet melted and she jumped up, growling. "Time to get out of here, I think." Viro cocked her head. "Is there anyone else here, I wonder?" She climbed off the table and set out to find if there was anyone else in the cells with her.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:10 am

Leo felt humiliated that he couldn't move and just lifted his chin a little higher to make up for it "why didn't you just go to him yourself instead of finding me to do it for you?" Leo felt pleased that he had found a fault in her story he didn't know why maybe it was the fact he couldn't see her face but he felt he couldn't trust her. "let me see you first" he demanded to the hooded figure "and please let us down." Mikey felt so stupid that he was found this was not going to be good for his ninja reputation and came out with his hands up. Leo shot Mikey a exasperated glance before tell in the hooded figure not to harm Mikey "he's with me my brother" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:23 am

Scarlet continued to mess with the camera wires and casing. Yes! that just might work," she thought to herself. She had rearranged the camera into a controller of sorts. "Now to find the right frequency to shut down that sound barrier." With a couple adjustments she aimed her controller towards the computer hub. There was a great a beep and then all the lights, cell locks, cameras, and the sound barrier turned off. "Wow! I was just hoping it would turn off the sound barrier, but who am I to complain," Scarlet smiled at her small accomplishment.

Scarlet's eyes were still glowing purple. "At least I have light to see by even if it is purple," she thought. Scarlet stepped out of her cell towards where she had heard someone speak in Egyptian.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:11 am

"Ya know you could learn a couple of tricks from an old prisoner bout this place" a shadow called from the dark stopping Scarlet "i wasn't too sure what you where doing but I'm sure glad you do i was thinkin i was gonna be there forever" a young girl stepped out of the shadows into the light "silly me' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:18 pm

A silent alarm went off in Don's lab, but he was busy speaking to Karai and did not yet notice. He was still waiting for a reply from her.

..-~*~-..

"It's... a little complicated," Greysight admitted, "My mother was once a Foot Ninja as well..." She slowly let Leo down, but Kept Sylvester in the air. After all, he had attacked Leo. "But she and the rest of my family was murdered when I was a baby. I'm still trying to put the facts together, but as you may have guessed: That's a little difficult given the fact that it's been over ten years. Plus, I've... changed since then." She lifted her hood enough for Mike and Leo to see but not Sylvester.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Viro shrieked and ducked back against he wall. She's just been beside Scarlet's cage and almost collapsed from fright when she suddenly appeared. "W-who are you?" She stammered, shrinking further against the wall. At this rate, she would go right through it.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Scarlet jumped at the sound of the voice. Her eyes turned an ice blue. Scarlet focused her attention on the girl. "Who are you? She asked. The girl had a look of confusion on her face. Scarlet tryed again this time in Egyptian,"who are you,?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 pm

"You can speak ancient egyptian?!" viro gasped, stepping out of the shadows. "How?!" She caught her self, then nodded to Scarlet. "I'm Viro, a slave for my Pharoah Atemah."

[[I so need a new pharoah name...that one just screams "Yu-Gi-Oh!!"]]
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:49 pm

"I really don't know how, I have always been able to speak languages of the old world," Scarlet answered her. Scarlets eyes turned back to intence purple. "Viro slave to a pharoah?" She asked questionly.

"Oh, my name is Scarlet by the way."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 pm

"Yeah, a slave." Viro laughed awkwardly. "Me and a friend went exploring through some tunnels, then next thing we know is there's a bright light, and I woke up here." She looked around. "I've been living in this weird world for about 5 years now. Still don't get the language."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 pm

"Really, your a sort of a time traveler. Do you know why they abducted you and brought you here and do you have any idea where here is?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 pm

"Did someone abduct me?" Viro was looking more and more confused with each word. "I have no idea where I am. I just have enough money to live by. People bring me machines - I think they call them 'motorbikes'? I fix them." She shrugged. "Then they give me some strange type of money, and I use it to buy food."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

"You really are from the past," chuckled Scarlet. "I really don't know how much time has past since the night I saw you abducted, but I saw two strange creatures pull you from a burning building and one of them slung you over it's shoulder. They both took off running in the night"

"I proceeded to fallow them on the roof, but got hung up with a group of ninjas and then I got knocked out. I woke up here in my cell," explained Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:19 pm

the girl sighed and faded into the shadow again 'follow me" she said "if you want to escape i know this place like the back of my hand" showing the back of her hand which had an engraved map on it. She giggled without humour.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:04 am

"whoa she's a turtle" whispered Mikey to his flabbergasted brother 'well i always thought we weren't the only ones" he whispered back "well i didn't" protested Mikey and walked up to the girl turtle 'how, how are you a mutant and a turtle where you mutated by the same stuff as we were? what was it called um t..t..t" "TCRI" Leo filled in.

Sylvester didn't like that fact that he was hopeless in the air "hey you! you in the cloak, let me down or i'll i'll... make sure you wish you were never born you freak"

(Greysight please feel free do anything e.g. really hurt Sylvester or make him fall to the ground fast, I'm not to fond of him Smile lol)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:34 am

Scarlet looked toward the young girl's direction. "Who are you?" Scarlet glanced behind the girl and noticed a bin full of weapons and other odds and ends. Scarlet walked over and pawed through the bin.

Scarlet found a pair of old black sai. "Must have been a pair they confiscated from one of the prisoners. Sai are not my first choice for a weapon, but they will do." Scarlet walked back to Viro and the young girl. Scarlet asked the girl,"Are you sure you can get us out of here?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:04 am

"sure i can i just need you to hold my hand" she said reaching out in front of her she took Scarlet's hand and looked at her bare feet "please tell me when we get to a door" and she led Scarlet and Viro into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:27 am

Scarlet took the girl's hand. "I still don't know who you are," scarlet said as the walked along the hallway. Scarlet's eyes turned icy blue and gave an eerie glow to everything the three walked by.

"How big is this place I wonder?" pondered Scarlet as she tried to calculate everything she had seen so far of the building.
Back to top Go down
Greysight

Greysight

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:07 am

katanagirl wrote:
"whoa she's a turtle" whispered Mikey to his flabbergasted brother 'well i always thought we weren't the only ones" he whispered back "well i didn't" protested Mikey and walked up to the girl turtle 'how, how are you a mutant and a turtle where you mutated by the same stuff as we were? what was it called um t..t..t" "TCRI" Leo filled in.

Sylvester didn't like that fact that he was hopeless in the air "hey you! you in the cloak, let me down or i'll i'll... make sure you wish you were never born you freak"

(Greysight please feel free do anything e.g. really hurt Sylvester or make him fall to the ground fast, I'm not to fond of him Smile lol)

"Doubtful..." she thought a moment, "Now that I think about it, it's a story your Master would be keen to hear." She then glanced up to Sylvester, putting pressure on his neck. "I hear a broken neck is a quick and merciful way to die." Greysight said sweetly, "Would you like me to test it out on you?"
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:23 am

(thanks Greysight that was awesome Big grin )

Sylvesters eyes grew wide in shock "your your a freak like like them..." he managed to choke out then he kicked about as the grasped around his throat grew tighter Leo chuckled "you don't know how long i've wanted to see that... but i think that would be enough" he said turning back to the turtle "i mean if he died i don't think the master would be very happy" he said pointing back to the struggling Sylvester "Sly over there is one of Shredders favourites' he said shrugging as if to say 'beats me.' Then he face changed "then we better head back Raph's probably wondering where i am Mikey can you help me walk Sylvester back, and don't worry he'll be too out of it to hurt you" he turned to Her "Come on well show you the way"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 am

"not too far" the girl said feeling ahead the she looked up "sorry i could you feel that you were doubting me" she said softly smiling Scarlet could see that her eyes where glazed over. the girl looked down at her feet again and started walking again "the door" the girl asked "is it near? oh and don't worry we have to get out of here first then i'll tell you who i am" she stopped then started shaking "shush! i feel footsteps"...
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:40 am

Viro paused, then ducked into the shadows. One of her jobs as a slave was fighting and protecting the Pharoah, so she knew how to take out the two foot ninja that were sneaking up on Scarlet and the other girl. A kick to the neck took out one, but the other put up a fight, cutting along Viro's shoulder with a blade. She gritted her teeth before placing a palm on the man's chest, sending him into a wall. The eye on her throat faded and she stumbled slightly. "Let's get out of here. "She whispered to Scarlet, the only one who could understand her.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:06 am

Scarlet heard the struggle going on behind her. she drew forth the sai she had taken earlier and whipped around. Two black forms lay lifeless on the floor."Looks like you got things under control," Scarlet said as she walked over to Viro. "Are you alright,?" asked Scarlet she had noticed a pool of blood growing on the floor.

Scarlet knelt down over one of the ninjas. "I do believe sir you have a key card you won't be needing anymore," Scarlet chuckled. Scarlet turned to Viro and the girl. "Now let us see if we can find the door."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next