TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There

Go down 
+2
Katniss
katanagirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 am

Yarmar blinked furiously at the scene infront of her. "Oh man"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 am

Raph still had his arms around Scarlet "Umm...Raph that is you right?" she asked cautiously.

"Are you sure you are alright Scarlet? Did you hit your head hard or something?" he said nervously.

"Never mind" Scarlet said pulling away. "I need to talk to Viro" she added as she hurried over to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:48 pm

"Perhaps i should go to" Yarmar mumbled to herself as she sped away into the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Scarlet darted toward the bathroom door almost hitting Leo who was standing in the doorway. "Sorry Leo" She said continuing her towards Viro "Viro we need to talk asap" she said kneeling by the sobbing girl.

"Scarlet come back" Raph's voice could be heard.

"Is Raph really Raphael or is it who I think it is?" she then asked with a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 am

Viro swallowed hard before saying something and Don's face fell as he translated. "She says 'he is still Raphael, but he is also My Pharaoh. He has his power and soul'." He said before Viro darted forward, hugging Scarlet tightly and babbling about how sorry she was for not noticing and she shouldn't have reacted like that and other stuff that got jumbled together.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 am

"Okay... What!?" Yarmar cired trying to untangle the thoughts in her head "Raph's a Pharaoh?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 am

"It's more like he has his power, but he's not him. If that makes any sense." Don scratched his beak as he thought. There was a familiar flash and one still-crying magician was kneeling on the floor again.

"Ok, accidental flashes of magic are a pest." Viro muttered.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:25 pm

"Can the Pharaoh hear us through Raph? And.......when I kissed him before who's persona was I kissing" she asked as her lip quivered.

"Hey guys!" Mikey popped his head into the bathroom "Something is wrong with Raph. He seems really angry" he explained.

"There is nothing new there Mikey" Leo chuckled.

"No! I mean really angry" Mikey started.

*CRASH* (the sound of something shattering could be heard from the other room)

"See what I mean......I mean hear what I mean....Oh just come and see!" Mikey motioned the others to fallow him. He made sure Yarmar stayed behind him as to protect her.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 am

Yarmar followed Mikey's heartbeat but then found a subistute in the crashes from the kitchen. Most of Viro lovely homemade breakfast was nothing more than a mushed pulp on the ground now with plates everywhere Yarmar gripped Scarlet's arm "Remember yesterday how i was able to move you at the speed of light? If i am able to again, could you settle him down or at least keep him from damaging anything or anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:52 am

"Oh great." Viro muttere,d having entered the room behind the others and spotting Raph. 'I was afraid something like this would happen...' She shook herself and glanced at the others. "Scarlet, you have the best chance of calming him down. Just....be careful." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:12 am

Scarlet nodded then turned her attention to Raphael who was facing away from the group. Scarlet stepped toward Raphael slowly, she careful placed her hand on his shoulder "Raph...

The enraged turtle turned violently around and thrust a Sai through Scarlet's middle. His eyes grew soft then horrified at the sight of Scarlet drenched in a bloody waterfall. "Scarlet!!!" he yelled rushing over to catch her.

Scarlet looked down at her middle, though it hurt beyond understanding and her blood was gushing out, she was not feeling weak. She grabbed the Sai and pulled it sharply from her body. "Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

"Are you alright?" Raph asked worried.

"What do you think?" she said with a grumpy undertone.

"I don't know what came over me" Raph then told the group that had watched the whole scene.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 am

Yarmar carmly walked towards the sound of the heart beat before placing her hand over Scarlets stomach her stomach glowed some until she took her hand away the wound only partially healed.
"Sorry thats all i can do for the moment"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:12 am

Viro had fallen to her knees when Scarlet got hit but immediately she darted forward, touching the wound with gentle fingertips. She sighed a breath of relief, bowing her head slightly as she did so. "Thank Horus you're powerful, or you'd be dead."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Scarlet felt were Raph Sai had pierced her body. The pain was slowly subsiding. "I will be okay" she said as she pulled herself to her feet.

"I....I...........I going topside" Raph said as he rushed out of the lair.

"Raph!!!" Scarlet yelled.

"I think it would be best for him to blow of steam by himself" Leo interjected.

"You forget Leo you brother has the Pharaoh's power resting in him. If he uses it.......well you get the idea" Scarlet responded.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 pm

"Perhaps then i should go shadow him i will be able to hid myself well and if in need i can control his actions it would be easier that us all going anyway you two need to figure out how to get us back into our own dimention using your Egyptian magic whatever" Yarmar said pulling a long sleaved black turtle neck top over her singlet and black cargo's over her tights and shorts. Mikey put out hand "Let me come with you." Yarmar stared into to space for a while before shacking her head curtly.
"No" then she ran off at a alarming speed. she was then already gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16