TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There

Go down 
+2
Katniss
katanagirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Yarmar sat silently as Mikey took the usb on which held Devil and slid it into the tv's she smiled as he went back into Dons' lab to fill up two huge bowls of popcorn he came back smiling as he slid in beside Yarmar she lent on his arm as the movie started and only a fw moments after the elevtaor doors had shut and Yarmar's eyes shut too...
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:21 am

Leo left Viro once Don assured him he was just sleeping and went to his room, intending to sleep but unable to as he thought back on the day. It had been just too much to take in at once, and now it was overwhelming.

~~Time skippy~~ ^^

Viro rolled over and yelped as she fell off the couch, landing on a pile of cushions on the floor. She blinked, momentarily disorientated, before remembering what had happened the day before.

"أنا أتساءل أين كان البعض الآخر؟" She wondered before realizing that she was back in Egyptian mode. "يا عظيم."

[[Translations: "I wonder where the others are?" and "Oh great."]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 am

Mikey nudged Yarmar awake "hey i think i heard a thump in the lab" Yarmar sleepily nodded "it was Viro she fell of the couch then spoke in egyptian nothing too bad" she said her eyelids falling back over her eyes
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:53 am

Viro smiled softly to herself when she saw that Mikey and Yamar asleep in the lounge, cuddled up with each other. Leo, Raph and Scarlet were elsewhere as far as she could tell, to different rooms she presumed, and she yawned as she headed toward the kitchen. 'Well, the least I can do is cook them all something to eat.'
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 am

Yarmar woke to the smell of something indescribably good "mmm whats that smell' she asked herself sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:40 am

By this time Viro had managed to cook up enough food to feed a small army (though with her experience feeding Otes in Egypt, she knew how much guys could eat) and hoped it was enough. Thank goodness she had woken up enough to change into her power form and could use her magic to help the cooking and preperation. She looked out the kitchen to see Yamar awake.

"Hey Yamar." She smiled before there was a sniffing noise.

"I smell eggs...and french toast...and pancakes...and..." Mikey's voice trailed off before he disappeared inside the kitchen. "Woah! That's a lotta food!""
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:48 am

Yarmar followed him in rubbing her eyes.
'can someone pinch me i don't think i'm awake yet?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Viro smirked before waving a pancake under Yamar's nose, while Mikey snuck one off another plate without her noticing. "Hmm, I won't pinch you but I can offer you food if that helps." She grinned before hearing more people approaching. Splinter was the first, his eyes taking in the food already prepared. He nodded at Viro, who smiled back, before smacking Mikey's hand when she noticed him reaching for another pancake. "Hey! Wash your hands first!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 am

Yarmar took the pancakes but paused she lowered her voice to a bare whisper "Viro we need to talk when Scarlet wakes up i need to discuss something with you" she said being very very serious
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Viro's eyes hardened and she nodded seriously at Yamar before she picked up the spatula, whacking Mikey and Raph's hands when they tried to sneak some pancakes. "Wash your hands!"

Splinter merely smiled when he spied the cup of tea already prepared for him and waiting in his seat. "Thank you, Miss Viro."

"Just Viro, Splinter-sensei." The woman grinned.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 am

"Thanks i hope Scarlet gets up soon i don't think it should wait much longer"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 am

(Sorry guys, I have been doing college finals this week ) Anime smile

Scarlet rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she walked into the kitchen area.

"Well look who finally decided to get up" Donnie taunted.

"Hey my body has been through a lot today Mr." she said as she grabbed a pancake from the stack on the table. "What did you want to tell me Yarmar?" she then asked
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 am

"Uh" Yarmar looked around and then ushered the girl into the next room away from the others.
"Last night when i was sleeping i was able to travel back to our dimention" She said looking somewhat ashamed.
"They're looking for us everywhere anywhere i look everything was turned over" Yarmar paused "they'll turn over everystone searching for us" Yarmar paused. "and People are suffering!"

"I say we go back and finish them off..."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:28 pm

"You serious?" Viro asked quietly, having left the others to devour the food in the kitchen. "We have to stop them; innocent people shouldn't have to pay for us coming here." She sighed before glancing around. "Hold on, I might be able to help. Don! You got any graph paper and a pencil?" She yelled back to the kitchen and the purple-banded turtle poked his head out the door, a waffle hanging out of his mouth. He swallowed it and nodded, darting into his lab and passing the requested items to Viro before disappearing back into the kitchen.
"You remember the door that brought us here?" Viro asked Yamar and Scarlet as she began to sketch furiously on the paper. "Was there a cracked gem above the door or not?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:35 pm

"I'll remember better if i close my eyes" she shut them "Yes a cracked gem above the door that is correct But if i may ask how does that affect anything?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 pm

"Then it's simple. And much easier to get back." Viro let out a grim smile before she finished sketching, holding the diagram of the door out to the other girls. "It's an interdimensional doorway, connecting this universe to the other one. Each doorway has a central point, where the highest concentrate of the power it uses to work is gathered. Which was in Ancient Egypt." She nodded to the picture. "We will need to replace the gem to get it to work again, otherwise we'll end up in Egypt." She added.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 am

Mikey had wandered over with half a pancake hanging out of his mouth "Waa? foor fooing fo Egyth??!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Viro chuckled before poking Mikey. "Nosey ninjas, you just can't have a decent conversation without them listening in." She teased and Mikey gulped the rest of the pancake before grinning at her. "Scarlet, we may be able to generate a gem between us two, but it'll be difficult, because we don't have Otes with us." She commented with a sigh. "He created that first gem in the doorway once I figured out the theory of how to connect the dimensions."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 am

"Umm....ok..." Scarlet said with a slight hesitation in her voice "How do we conjure up this gem you speak of?" she then asked.

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Viro opened her mouth to speak, paused, then shut it. "Um...I actually don't know. "She admitted, blushing lightly. "I could enter your mind if Atemu calls you again and then ask him. Or Otes, since he hardly leaves Atemu alone."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:24 am

"jease i feel so left out with this Egyptian stuff" Yarmar whispered to Mikey, he fell silent "are you going to leave?" Yarmar's eyes softened "Yeah we... have stuff we need to do back home and we can't ask you to do any more than you've already done for us..." Mikey shook his head "No we'll help just what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:28 am

Viro saw Mikey's reaction to the news and she bit lip before she heard a payphone on the other side of the room ringing. She crossed the room and picked it up.
"Hello?" She asked curiously. There was a man on the other emd who stuttered before yelling, "April! There's a random chick at the guy's place!" and Viro laughed as he got told off for yelling before April took over the phone. "Hello?"
"Hello!" Virp chirped back before protesting when Leo took the phone off her.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 pm

"No" Yarmar said forcefully but calmly then her eyes softened "I can't ask you to understand whats going on but i need you to understand that I -I -I Love you Mikey!" she blurted out before covering her mouth in surprise. she then blushed and laughed Mikey laughed too before his eyes became serious "I love you too i feel like i've known you my whole life but i haven't" Yarmar laughed Mikey has known her his whole life well the other Mikey oh crap! thought Yarmar what would happen if these two Mikeys where to meet?
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:26 am

Scarlet nodded as she listened to Viro's words. "Okay, I will try contacting the Pharaoh some how".

"Doesn't he contact you when he wants you" Donnie interjected as he continued to chow down on the never ending stack of pancakes.

"True, but I have never actually tried to contact him" Scarlet moved to the middle of the living area away from the group. She stood there in silence for a second. okay.....let's me see here. Maybe if I call out to him through my mind she thought to herself.

Raph was walking from his bedroom to the kitchen area when he spotted Scarlet standing motionless in the middle of the room. "Scarlet are you okay???" Scarlet?!??" he shook her a few times. "Guys! what's is going on with Scarlet?" he asked as he looked at her with loving eyes.

~~~~~

Scarlet thought in her mind Pharaoh??? I need some answers. she thought in her mind. Scarlet's body began to float in the air, her hair flew around her with great furry, and her body gave of an intense heat.

~~~~~
"Hey, I thought she needed her staff to do the magic woo woo" Mikey piped noticing Scarlet was not holding her staff.

"Magic has no boundaries" Raph answered in an odd tone.

"Umm....okay" Mikey looked at Raph with a confused expression.

~~~~~

"Pharaoh?" Scarlet called as she fell into the world.

How did you get here and were is your staff? a voice answered.

Scarlet looked at her hand "I guess I forgot it"

Hmm....I might have underestimated your powers. What is it you want to know? he then appeared in front of her.

"Ya know you look a lot better up close" she smiled at the fact of finally seeing him. "There is something very familiar about you but I can't put my finger on it" she said as she looked at him closely.

Umm.....I just have one of those faces, now your question he quickly got her back on topic.

"Right" she answered as she explained the whole story about the jem powered door and Viro's hunch.

I believe I can help you he said as he touched the jem on her forhead. Go back now . when you arrive you will know what to do he said as he continued to touch her jem.

"Very well but I will return soon" she said as the Pharaoh's world started to fade.

~~~~

"Scarlet?!! scarlet??!!

Scarlet opened her eyes to see raph who was now holding her. "Raph" she smiled.

He smiled back as he brushed her bangs away from her face and caressed the jem on her forehead.

Scarlet's eyes got very large as she felt Raph touch her forhead. The feeling she had felt when the Pharaoh touched her it was the same with Raph.

Raph noticed her reaction "Are you alright?"

"Ya you look like you have seen a ghost" Mikey walked over and touched her shoulder. "Ow ow!!!!" Mikey screeched. "I have got to remember you are your own grill top" he chuckled. I still don't see why Raph is not effected?" he added.

"I am just glad you are alright" Raph smiled as he helped her stand.

(I am not sure if you will like this twist let me know? Oh, and sorry for the novel length posting. I was on a creative roll.)

Big grin
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 am

[[no no it's fine! Big grin Me likey! =^.^= ]]

Viro had whirled about Scarlet had shifted into the past and knelt beside her when she awoke. She rested a hand on Raph's shoulder, frowned at him, then, to the other's surprise, bit her lip and ran out and toward the bathroom. Leo blinked after her but Don beat him in chasing after the fleeing magician. He knocked on the door and waited before he heard her moving around, then the lock clicked and he slowly pushed it open to see Viro (non-magical version) kneeling beside the bath, resting her head on her arms and crying.
"Viro?" He whispered and she blinked up at him, wiping away tears with the backs of her tanned hands as she did so. "ما هو الخطأ? What's wrong?" He asked quietly as he closed the door, kneeling down beside the girl and resting a hand on her shoulder. "ماذا كان رد فعلك مثلك فعل راف؟? Why did you react like that to Raph?" He added and Viro sniffled.
"لأن لديه قوة فرعون بلدي المقيمين في داخله." She whispered and Don blinked. Sorry that had been a mis-translate. There was no way that she could have said 'Because he has the power of My Pharaoh residing inside him.' That just....wasn't possible. Was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There   TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG If Splinter Wasn't There
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next