TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT in the Land of Mystics

Go down 
+3
Raphael011
Katniss
Haluwasa2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:08 pm

(thanks, Angel)

"Okay, okay," said Venus, "Once it stops glowing, I'll stop using it."
"Seriously guys, this riddle fascinating..." said Donnie.
"Donnie! It gave a warning not to solve it!" yelled Mikey.
"But it's challenging my intelligence," said Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:11 am

"So? You. Do. Not! Mess. With. Glowing. Things." Hailey said. "I learned that about six million bazilion times. You have yet to learn, apparently."

"But-" Don started.

"I'm not afraid to whack you over the head with your bo again. Don't make me." Haily said, standing and walking back over to her coke.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:40 am

O stood still and quietly her ear pressed against the wall, George stopped and waited for anything or O to do something. she put one finger up to singal him to wait and then pressed the tip of her nose to the wall.
"There is a minute air discontinuity in the diametre of this wall" she said her voice small and airy but very firm and demanded respect. George scratched his head and O without even looking at him put her comment into "simpler" terms "there is a small air gap in the wall" she said slowly which annoyed George to an respectable extent. O pulled open her small duffle bag and pulled out a needle. She pulled it up to the wall and scratched at it until she was satified with "breadth" of the gap. She then pulled out a very small whistle, O took a large breath then blew gently through the whistle into the hole she then put her ear up to the hole and waited for a moment or two before she blinked and took her ear away, obviously hearing something but George couldn't here anything.
"what did you do?" he asked looking at her curiously.
"I unpretentiously, blew this whistle inaudible to the human ear to locate the book's abode" she said then tucked some of her hair behind her ear which showed a very very small bump in her earlobe, which George knew throught his "special" lessons, contained a very "minute" computer chip.
"then it was all a matter of waiting for the sound propagations to recuperate with the sound of the book"
"but how do you know it was the sound of the book"
"the book subsumes of a "special" ,as you colloquialism speakers would say, corporeal which would make the sound propagations return with the determinate sound which i have been trained to diagnosticate" she told him before leaning over to shut her hover board off.
"we shall inaugurate on foot from here" she said slipping her pen into her duffle bag. George reluctantly followed suite and slipped his pen into his back pocket he began to realise what O was doing.
"We can't retrieve the book straight out can we?"
"Pardon me? i do not know what "straight out" means" O said her voice not changing in the slightest.
"it means we can't just run in and take it" O nodded.
"No we can not unambiguously take the book" O confirmed before stopped and kneeling against the wall. "but the elicitation of the book is quintessential"
"the whata of the whoota!?" George asked puzzled.
"we must get the book"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:35 am

"What if the glowing thing is a glow worm and you need light?" asked Venus flipping through the book, "Hey there's a glossary of different mythical creatures in here!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:50 pm

"Oh, please, no, V!" Hailey groaned. "I think we've all seen enouh of the glowing, magic, index book. Your bros agree with me, even Raph for once."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:26 pm

"Yeah-" began Raph, but Venus began to argue.
"It's just a glossary of magical creatures!" she shouted, "See, 'Alicorn, a winged unicorn', oh look nothing happened. I don't see an Alicorn, do you see an Alicorn? There is nothing wrong with reading the magical animal glossary of a spell book!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:28 am

Shanoa yawned. She had just finished writing. She stood up and picked her books. Albus was long gone. He decided that chasing out pretty skirts was more important than writing his reports. She sighed. Sometimes she just couldnt stand him. Shanoa decided to leave the books at her place and then go for a walk. It was a beautiful day after all...
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Amy muttered something as she sat beside Venus and looked over at the book as well. "It's actually rather curious...The energy signature is like nothing I've ever experienced before..." She whispered to herself, but loud enough for the people closest to her to hear, as she gently turned a page in the book. "But it's viable, useable. I wonder..." Her voice trailed off as she considered how to explain the power she felt.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:30 pm

"So, if magic is energy, is a magic animal energy, or substance? And how are they maic?" Hailey asked confusedly. "My brain hurts!"

"You sound like Mikey," Raph told her. She smacked him lightly and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Hailey," Leo warned.

"I'm not afraid of Raph," Hailey said. She smiled slyly ad snapped, a small flame appearing at the end of her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:34 am

Amy pondered Hailey's question as she continued reading. "The animal is substance, it's power is energy. It just has the ability to channel that energy and convert it to a useable form and control it."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:33 am

Nikita listened to the others thoughts (a small gift she found she possessed with the help of Master Splinter). "Hmm...interesting so how long does that charge of energy or magic stay with the animal? I mean can it fire a shot once or keep it up for a period of time?" she interjected.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:44 pm

O stopped again they had been pacing the wall for only two seconds when she had already come up with a plan.

the plan was "simple" if your were able to discipher it. All things that are undergrpund mush have a way to get ther right nothing can just be under ground there must be a way to get there so It was O's plan to find thhe way in whinch she had told George she had felt the magic of a moving contration of sorts that led from the up above to down here but inside, It was her plan to trace the engery levels then find the mobile contraption down to the place inside, that was what was going to happen before george needed to tie up his shoes, The laces had gotten knotty and was pinching his feet. He held onto a smaller pipe to steady himself while he tied them up George was just about to finish when his foot slipped out from underneath him and he pulled on the small pipe as he fell down. The pipe levered down adn then opened up a panel that needed a secret code. O without her emotiond changing in the slightest walked up to the panel she touched the tip of her nose to the panel before moving it away. she said something but all george got was. "potentual master genius" which made no sense. she pulled out a very small looking pin but again she used it scratched away at underneath the panel untill she was satified with the depth of the wall before the wires. O quickly but gracefully pulled out a hammer that looked liek it could have been used by an ant and used it to chip away at the wall. George felt confused she must of had another way to break the wall a bigger hammer perhaps? O kept hammering away when george saw the smallest wire as thin as a strand of hair then George knew, If O had used a bigger hammer she would have smashed that thread in. O quickly snipped the thread with a small wire cutter and then every so quickly dashed off pulling George behind her.

Don was just about to check on his study when the sercurity siren went off "Guys someone's tying to get in" He yelled to the others when he found someone had snipped his wire.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:30 pm

"Yeah, we kinda guessed." Amy commented drly, earning a glare from Don and laughing. "I wonder who it is? The system is set up to recognize Casey, April and Leatherhead, so it can't be them..."

"It's not Shred-head, is it?" Mikey asked, grabbing his nunchucks and Amy shook her head.

"My mental alarm would have gone off if it was."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm

"Want me to go see? I promise not to burn anybody," Hailey said. She got up before anybdy could reply, and then used a technique her previous magic tutor had taught her. She muttered most of one of her favorite spells under her breath, saving the last word, and went to the door.

"Don, does the security system lock the front door?" She asked. He nodded. Hailey grabbed her hairpin and used it to bypass the system, before opening the door, ready to scream the last word of her spell and knock the person she directed it at twenty feet....
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:32 am

the hologram shattered under the wieght of Hailey spell (no there where already gone sorry!) O had her wrist to her ear locating the same strange engergy that she had found which had led to the room in which the book was held. O walked Her hand latched onto George's wrist George felt embarrased that she was holding on to him then she began to walk into the alleyway then stopped infront of a garage she then took out a phone before pulling out a tempreatre needle and scanned the door with it. "The Storage space door has been tapped" she said then pointed to a point in the garage door "the trap articulates from this certain point on the contraption." "What's that for?" George asked when O pulled out a pair of gloves nails joined to the tips."to concieve a hole through the garage door without sounding off the sercurity alarm" then next minute there where inside the garage like nothing had just burst throught the door since O glued the hole back in to place which still offered a way out when the glue was melted with heat.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:31 am

Amy winced, holding her head in her hands. "Ow..." She muttered. "V, Hailey, did you feel a flux in energy-partical cosmic radiation just then?" She asked, glaring up above them at where the garage was. "That was weird....it spiked and stopped..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:01 am

"I don't 'feel' that kind of stuff like you, Amy, I just control it." Hailey said. But I know there was somebody out there before whatever my spell hit showed up..."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

"Tell us, does Albus has a girl that he likes? What kind of food he prefers? What kkind of girl is is type?"
Shanoa groaned. All she wanted was a nice peaceful walk and here she was being bombartized by questions about -who else- that womanizer. Three girls had put her in the corner and wouldnt let her go. "Look....I dont know...Why dont you ask him yourselves?" Shanoa managed to say. " Eeeh? No way! It's embarassing.."one of the girls said. Shanoa sighed. "Okay listen...Im busy...No matter how much I would love to answer your questions (right when the hell will freeze), I cant stay...my time is limited" she said and passed through them. "Yes, we understand" the other girl said as she lowered her eyes in defeat. "Come to think about it...",the first girl said,"You are always seen working. In the library...at the labs...Why dont you try to relax a little bit? Have some fun?" Shanoa turned to look at her. "Dont worry. Albus is having enough fun for both of us!!" she said to the girls and waved them good bye. She could hear them giggling behind her. 'Few...That was easy..'she thought as she put enough distanse between them so they wouldnt see where she was going. 'Now to relax a little bit' she thought trying to mimick the girl's voice in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Amy shrugged as she glanced around the lair. "I still don't like it."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:12 am

O stopped suddenly her hair swishing before it fell over her shoulders, George sighed quietly, it was such a shame she didn't want to "waste" her time. O quickly pulled out her crowbar from her duffle bag and then proceeded to trace it around a circle.
"The flow of energy it more prominent in this desingnated circle" she said before she slammed the corwbar in and then, amazingly, began to pull up the elevator by shear strength. George ran over to her "do you need help?"
"no"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Venus put a hand to the floor, "Scanethics." She saw two figures, they were fairly clear traces so she could tell that it was a male and female. "A guy and girl are trying to break in." Venus strapped the glowing book under her weapon strap on her hip and pulled out her shuriken and kunai. "We should go teach the a lesson about breaking and entering."

Last edited by Haluwasa2 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:15 pm

O pulled the elevator up and then opened the door "This way" She said holding open the door. George timidly walked in "are you sure this is the right way?" He asked O didn't respond George wasn't sure whether to push the point or not.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:24 pm

"C'mon. Time to kick some intruder's-"

"Hailey!" Leo scolded. She stuck her tongue out at him and grabbed her double katanas from behind a shelf. She prefered to fight the old fashion way, no magic.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:05 am

"Let's go stop them, whatever they're doing is giving me a headache." Amy muttered, a wisp of Dark Energy forming in her right hand and turning into a long, twisted black staff, with a dark purple tint. She clutched it tighter and felt her tattoo glow.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:22 am

" what do we do if there still down there?" George asked unsureO continued the silence the doors opened a katana swung right under his chin George looked up at the master and gasped."L-leo?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT in the Land of Mystics    TMNT in the Land of Mystics  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT in the Land of Mystics
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next