TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

RPG-Edge of Reality Empty
PostSubject: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 am

This one is soooorta like TMNT+YOU, with a few setbacks. This isn't a TMNT roleplay, but that doesn't mean you can't feature them somewhere. I got the idea of this by watching Twilight Princess (where Link turns into a wolf :wink:) here's the lowdown:

1. You are going by the same names as you did in TMNT+YOU, and if you are barely joining, go by your nickname and make your character look, thunk, and do as close as you (yourself) are comfortable with.

2. You are in this new dimention, where you are not yourself. Well, you're not 100% human. Due to the energy of the portal thing you went through to get here, you underwent some, ah, changes. You CANNOT be entirely human. The most human I will allow is 3/4 human.

3. You see your OCs everywhere, but you can't be friends with them (and that includes the Turtles.) they all think you are illegal aliens, intruders, invaders. But the truth is, you don't know how you got here.

4. Yes, we all meet up, but this group is all you got. If you bring someone/thing else with you, they either caused you to come here and is therefore evil, or they know what's going on and want to help.

5. You can include other characters other than the Turtles in shows, webtoons, comics, whatever. Just as long as they pretty much act the way the original creator designed them.

6. You must all work together to get past the city of Dihe and up a heavily-guarded mountain. Remember, this is the edge of reality. Past the mountain is a shrine that will get all of you home. Pass through it, and you are back to where you left off back in Reality.

7. Your character is your character. I'm not posting a rule that they need to have supernatural abilities. But just remember Edge of Reality!

ok, Imma gonna start.

"Honey! Get off that computer and get your tookus in here!" Mom yelled out.

Sid sighed and closed out of YouTube and deviantart and walked into the living room.

"Did you do anything productive today? Did you even move from that spot since I left?!" Mom yelled at her daughter,

Sid thought for a second, then raised her hand to speak

"Besides driving the kids, taking potty breaks, getting something to eat, and to get something from the office?" Mom retorted before Sid could say anything

"Well, if you whittle it down that far, no."

Mom sighed, "You're grounded. Get to bed."

Sid grabbed her stuffed animal, a wolf named Koga, and started at the head of the stairs.

Carefull, Sid... she stopped, who said that? Step in the wrong spot up the stairs and it will happen... What will happen?

Gyugh...Was she honestly going crazy? She alway thought she was, in a fun way. But now, she may actually be insane.

She stepped up the second-to-the-last stair when she heard the voice again

Whatever you do don't step on the--

Too late. Whatever he was telling her not to step on, she stepped on it. It felt sharp, but she couldn't cry out. And why should she? It didn't even hurt. In fact, it even...felt...as if...she was drifting......away.

Still clutching Koga tight in her arms, her self-conciousness fell to...

The Edge.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:33 am

Craz'd, I really hope you weren't planning on me keeping out of this.

Roxie rolled her eyes as her brother started yelling to turn her music down. It never stopped her. She grabed the circular remote from beside her and hit the 'disk skip' button, then turned the volume up.

Jason barged into her room five minutes later, bristling. Roxie looked up and smiled. It was far from an innocent smile.

"If you aren't here to hold up the focus pads for me, get out!" She said, grabbing her sketchbook from the shelf and shoving her brother out.

"You pushed me!" He accused.

"I didn't push you, I shoved you!" Roxie slammed the door in his face and sat down at her desk. Her senses were shot, and she was so close to falling asleep.... falling..... Falling to the Edge, a small, human figurine of her favorite character clutched in her hand, almost sub-consciously....
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:36 am

(he-he this will be fun)

Her eyes burnt me down staring at every inch of my flesh yeah i might be smaller that her but i can't gonna let that stop me Jessica is softly crying in the crowd i can tell she's frightened yeah someone like Brittany can be scary if your her size.
"Don't you ever push Jessica again! you hear me!" I pushed my shoe ever so slightly closer to hers i know what to do if she decides I'm worth a shot. she breaths on my face its smells off like sour milk, cereal? really for breakfast, Yeack! Her skirt was above her knees and only just hid the essentials it kinda pissed me off how they dress like that seeing as we go to an all girls school.
"don't try b*tch you only gonna get yourself hurt" my lip twitches up slightly. i trace a finger down from my eye down my cheek to my chin, i pout.
"Tragic, what sappy chick flick you plagiarize that from?" her confused expression tells me i've confused the beast with my large word. Her face turns dark.
"Whatever" then it clicks, she swings i bend back only missing her fist by millimeters i could feel the whipping air heat my skin. My huge boot slides in-between hers before i hook it around her right ankle, i only takes one arm to push and trip her over, and just to top it off it had been raining the seventh grader fell into a puddle. Before anything else happened i held out my hand to give her a hand up, she growled at me before taking it i helped her up and then took her to the office. I helped her get a second hand skirt from Leslie the school uniform and office lady, then i wait for her by the bathroom, she walks out with a plastic bag, she shuffles her feet.
"Why are you helping me?" she asks her gruff persona had disintegrated. I smiled.
"Because i know your not all a bad person you just need a friend" i gave her a side-glance.
"I've got friends" she says annoyed.
"Yeah the wrong kind you need good friends ones that wouldn't just let you fight something on your own, did any of your friend defend you when you where in a fight with me?"
she pauses and frowns.
"But why do you want to help me?"
"Because even though i hurt you i felt bad because i know i got real friends and i guess what i want for you is to find real ones people who take you for you" I stand off the brick wall as the final bell rings.
"See ya tomorrow Brittany" i call out as i walk off, i hear her call out behind me.
"By Angel" but something doesn't ring right, i go to turn around but my body feels as if my heat beat has been magnified to my whole beating, i started to feel sick in the pit of my stomach. soon it felt as if i was falling down nothing was beneath my feet i was in limbo nothingness but then the ground can rushing up way to fast.
SWACK!
I groaned as i lifted my head only slightly enough to see around myself. unable to lift myself up i roll to my side creating the gravity to get myself up rubbing my elbows and knees i get to my feet. Cars zoom past and building rise up above my head. i stare at the center point tower with a mouth in the shape of an O.
"Toto i don't think where in Australia no more"

(Note: the story is actually true i know it might seem that I'm acting to good to be truthful but this was sometime after my mothers death and Brittany had only just before this incident had lost her father in a car accident with a truck on a highway. So after i hurt her i felt terrible sometimes i can be somebody nice you just gotta hit the right spot ^~^)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:50 am

(Nice story Angel Smile )

You stepped on it! You fool! the voice was mocking her

She would've retorted back, but she was in too much pain to do anything, other than cry out.

Her bones were breaking and simultantously healing, and her skin felt like it was shifting and something was growing out of it. Her head felt like it was changing the skeletal structure the most. The front of her face felt like it was enlongating. But no pain could have measured up to the feeling of something new growing altogether, and most embarressingly, it was her butt.

After all the pain had stopped, she realized that her wailing was more of a howling, an animalistic howling.

The portal ended, and she saw a room much like a jail cell, and it was approaching fast. She landed hard, and shot pain all through her already aching body.

She meant to let out a cry of pain, but instead let out an animalistic yelp.

"Shhh, you dolt!" he same voice from earlier! "You got us into this mess, at least keep quiet so I can get us out!"

"Who is that?" it wasn't her own voice, it was close, but it was more feminine and sounded slightly depressed. Much contraditory to her normal confident and slightly gruff voice.

"Duh, you picked me out!" Huh? "Ugh! Look down!"

She did, and saw a stuffed wolf, short fuzzy ears, scruffy grey and brown topcoat and off-white undercoat. And was all too familiar.

"Koga?!"

"Shhhhh! Pipe down you insolent canine!" he put his paws up towards her mouth.

Canine?

!!!!

She looked down and around herself, and saw not her normal wannabe tan skin, but fur the same color as her hair, and with cream-brown undercoat, secondary markings a mud-brown.

What?!

She started yelling and running around in circles, causing Koga to look annoyed.

"She's hopeless..."

"What's all that howling!?" Called out a teenage voice.

Sid stopped dead in her tracks, it was just as she imagined one of her OCs!

A shadow fell upon the wall, "I think we got another one, chief

He turned around the corner, revealing himself. "Yep, two."

She reconized him instantly,

"Vaugne!! Oh, I'm so glad you're here! Listen, you need to get me out of this!"

He poked a glowing cattle prod in her direction, causing her to step back with her tail between her legs.

"Stop growling at me! There's no way that will get you out of here!

"What?" She shook her furry head, "I'm not growling at you."

He held up his walkie talkie and pressed a button.

"I think we got another one, chief," came Vaugne's recorded voice, "Yep, two."

Then there was howling, barking, and growling in simultaneous to the times when she should be speakng.

"Now you stay in there with your little cub over there. And don't try to escape, this is the Alcatraz of Dihe."

Dihe? And didn't someone escape from Alcatraz?

"Lunch parole is in an hour, and you'll find your way by smelling, won't ya, canine?!"

Shut up, feline...

He laughed his way out of sight and hearing range.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:00 am

Roxie's everything hurt when she woke up. Especially her head. No, more of it was in her wrist. She groaned and sat up. She was in a wierd courtyard-type thing, complete with armed guards walking around. Roxie slunk backwards a bit and ran a hand through her soft hair. Then, she stopped. There were two soft-as-velvet cat ears sticking out the top of her head.

"You are in trouble now, little panther," a voice said behind her. It was a human-sized version of the fiigurine she'd been holding. Cordelia, a home-made model by one of her friends.

"Where am I?" Roxie asked. Cordelia smiled sadly.

"Welcome to Alcatraz, Roxie. We're sneaking out the gate, before you do something stupid and heroic like you sometimes do-"

That was when Roxie and Cordelia heard the howling.

Roxie ran off towards the prison.

"- when you know somebody's in trouble." Cordelia finished, facepalming.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Koga was walking around and sniffing the cage, unusual for a stuffed toy. but then again, so is that lion off of Bleach.

Sid was laying in a corner, stomach growling.

"Give it up, Koga. This is Alcatraz, and I wanna be here for lunch."

"Do you even know what they serve you?!" Koga turned around and spat at her.

"And you do?" That shut Koga up, then he continued scratching.

She heard footsteps, running footsteps. They sounded at least at the beginning of the cellblock, which is at least five hundred feet away. Probably Vaugne running to taunt her again. She let out a loud groan of annoyance, which turned into a loud howl
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Roxie was halfway down the cell-block when she tripped. Strong arms hauled her to her feet and then gripped her wrists. Roxie gasped in pain, looking backwards, and then did a double-take. The boys that were holding her were Karlos and Jared, polar opposites from one of her earliest short stories.

"Let me go!" Roxie snapped, and stepped on Karlos's foot. He gasped in pain and surprise and let go of her right wrist, and then she swung her right arm around in a right hook to Jared's face. He didn't let go. Of course, in her story, Jared didn't stop fightin for Jay's life until he got a sword to the ribs.

Jared got Roxie in an armlock and shoved her against the prison wall. She was about to back-kick and free herself, when Jared was kicked in the back of the head. He fell. Roxie looked. Cordelia was there, along with an unconcsious Karlos.

"If we get caught, you are in so mch trouble, Roxie."

Roxie nodded, brushed herself off and started running again, Cordelia right behind her.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 am

"what do we have here?" I turned around my huge bushwalking school bacbpack seeming to weigh so much more. i look around and find someone sitting on my bag.
"Looks like we found another one!" he called out. then he stared at me, i gasped at the familiar face.
"Adrian?" the boy looks at me and then smiles.
"Huh so you got powers huh thought we got all those before"
"Powers? No i know who you are, your name is Adrian you work for the FBI you have a twin Ora you both represent the power of Ying and Yang" with every detail his grinning face slipped some more.
"Ora this one is dangerous come quick" he then gripped my shoulder "i don't know who you are Alien but you better keep your mouth shut about who you really are thing will get bad for you" then i felt a jolting pain surge in my chest.
"Ora will heal it soon but this is only in your mind your body is not being harmed at all so don't worry"
'don't worry my ~ Censored ~' I thought gritting my teeth. A thud sounded not to far away as Ora landed infont.
"Adrian are you sure she looks only to be human."
"She knew who i was who you are what we are who we work for and our whole back story! yeah i think she's one of them" Adrian cried gripping my backpack tightly another thud signalises someone else, i lift my eyes to see black bangs that cover the whole face of a lean, a tall girl, Anton.
"Well come on we haven't got all day i thought it was grab them and go"
"It is Anton but i'm having my doubts on this one" Ora said rubbing his chin. I growled.
"Well can you figure out what the hell i am soon! This pain it hurting!" i cried out ripping at my chest.
"We should take her back and then figure it out" Adrian took hold of my arm before he dissappeared it was like we were moved like a figurine on a board. We then appeared on the roof of the next building. I ripped my hand out of his grip.
"Let go!" I cried before running but i slipped and began to fall from the roof i screammed before i heard my shirt rip in the back and then i was falling. But then i was pulled upward, i twisted my head around and gasped out of back grew the largest white fluffy wings i had ever seen.
"The name Angel has never been more ironic" i laughed, the pain in my chest deminished.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 am

"Hey, newbie!!" Someone shouted at Sid from a couple of cells down, "Will ya shut your ~cencored~ yap?! You're not the only one locked up here.

Sid stood up and, taugntingly, let out her loudest howl.

"I hate you." He spat in return

"What will that accomplish, Sid?" Koga scorned her.

"I don't care if it accomplishes nothing. He swore at me."

"Alright, dogbrains, move it." A different guard instructed her, "The longer you bark the colder your lunch gets."

"Forget it. I'm not hungry anymore." Even though she knew he couldn't understand her.

"Nice growling, now go to lunch." She heard the guard open the cell door. "Don't make me get the noose,"

"Sid, we don't have a choice," Koga said, "Come on, you said you were hungry earlier,"

"Koga, I don't wan--" She turned around and saw the guard, black angel wings and a dirty halo, no one she knew, "Fine, it's bearable now." She got up to go eat.

When the two of them arrived at the mess hall, she was close to the middle of people to arrive, judging on how to many seats were filled.

Koga was on her back, since no matter how fast he ran, he couldn't keep up.

"Turn human." he instructed her

"I don't know how,"

"You programmed this character to do so, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but programming and doing are two separate things."

"Hey! Don't sniff my butt, ya lapdog!!" The prisoner in line in front of her scorned her

"Sure, ya snake," She spat back at him

"Touché..."

"Wait, you understood that?"

"Duh, don't you talk at all?"

"Looks like you got the talking thing down," Koga whispered to her

She threw her paws up onto the serving table and saw what was being served: chili, watery mashed potatos, and something else that smelled like gym socks.

She got her tray and Koga jumped onto the serving table and grabbed one himself.

"Y'know," He said through a mouth full of tray, "The only way you can carry both of these is if you turn at least half human,"

"I know that, I just don't know how to do it."

"Reach for that buzzing in the back of your skull."

She closed her eyes and racked her brain. She found not one, not two, but six different buzzings. She knew, somehow what each different one was: Sonic roar, invisibility, intangebility, claw glow, human, and anthro. She was instructed to touch human, but she didn't have any clothes on, she she went with anthro.

"Hey! Yer holding up the line!" The one behind her yelled, causing her to open her eyes. She was standing comfortably on her hind legs, and her paws were more like hands, with thumbs.

"Sorry," and she moved on to be served.

She had both Koga's and her tray in her hands and were walking towards an empty table.

"I didn't know you ate," She said to Koga

"Well, since we're here and I now have a skelital system, a heart that beats and a full digestive system, I'm starving."

She sat down and Koga jumped off her head.

"You forgot to mention brains,"

"Already had that," he stuck his face into the chili.

"And do you know what this is?" She pointed to the block that smelled like gym socks.

"Dessert," he said through a full mouth.

She picked up her spork and began eating like a civilized person, unlike someone else.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:37 am

Roxie was tired and angry. Tired, because she was fihting guards, and almost all the guards were her characters. There was James, the strong man, Cody, the boy who played with fire, Alligha, the brains, Taikin, the foreigner, Angel, the winged one, and Sam, the karate champion. Sam and Alligha already had Cordelia. And then, there was the anger that was building up in Roxie's heart.

James punched Roxie in the stomach, and she hit the wall opposite her. She growled, and then, she changed. Her muscles rippled, her spine hunched, and soon, leaving out all the details, she was a black panther.

Her attacks were strong for a while, but she was worn out, and soon they managed to get a noose around her neck and lead her into a big, crowded room that smelled like her brother's gym socks. He started growling, more animalistic than her normal growl, but close. The guards took off the noose and she opened her claws, about to pounce....

"I wouldn't do that, newbie," A deep voice said. It was the guy who was serving.

"I do what I want," Roxie said, but it came out as a growl and a hiss.

"I don't understand you, but I' going to balance a tray on your back, OK?" The serving guy asked. Roxie stood up, her normal hair and hands and feet growing out again, until all she had left were long fingernails, a tail and black ears.

"Don't bother," she said, taking the tray and sitting at an almost empty table.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Sid saw the panther girl sit at an empty table a ways back. Reading her mind, she saw she was almost like her, an didn't mean to end up here.

"C'mon Koga," She looked at the once-plushie wolf, "and wipe that chili sauce off your face!"

He looked up, "Only if you tell me where we're going."

She threw a wet towel in his face, "Just wipe it off."

"Fine." He did so.

"You're carrying your plate this time, on the floor."

"What?! Someone will be rude and step on it!"

"I just know you'll eat it anyways,"

"Darn..."

So sid carried her plate and Koga dragged his across the floor untill they arrived at the table the girl sat at and took their seats. Sid lifted Koga and his plate onto the table.

"So, uh...what's your name?" Sidasked the girl.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:20 pm

I laughed as i flew creating a loopty loop and then diving but the thrill wore off when a large length of rope was fastened around my neck. I cried out thrashing around but they kept reeling me in i screamed out the rope burning my skin they brought me in and trapped me in a tight net.
"We'll have to clip her wings" i heard Anton say. i growled as my wings behind me started to turn black.
"Don't touch me or my wings ever!!" I howled.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm

(OOO! Now this looks good!)

Cia tried every which way to draw the transformer's body, but the boxy metal body, she just couldn't figure out. Deciding to take a break, Cia grabbed her iPod to go for a run.
"Going for a run, Moom," she said.
"Kay, dinner's in an hour and a half," replied her mother.
"Sure, I'll be back before then," said Cia, turning on Caramelldansen and running up the street. Once she stopped to walk from being out of breathe, she spotted something on the ground. She jogged over to it and picked it up. It was her picture from earlier, the one of her favorite transformer, Wheeljack.
"Now, how did you get here?" she wondered out loud. Turning on her heel, to run home so she could put it back in her room, she tripped over her shoelace and fell...fell to the edge of reality.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:47 am

"I'm Roxie," said the girl, her ears twitching slightly. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:00 am

When she woke up, she was on cold, hard floor and her lower back hurt really bad. As her eyes were still focusing, the figure in front of her was still blurry.
"Cia. Cia. Cia, wake up!" it said. "We gotta get you outta here!" Cia blinked a few times. In front of her was...Wheeljack?
"Wheeljack?" she said. "Am I dead?"
"No, you're not dead," said Wheeljack. "I'll explain later. Uh-oh! The guard is coming. I'm going to save you later, Cia. I'll be back soon!"
"Wheeljack, wait! Why are you here! You're not rea-!" Cia tried to say to him when a fist covered with bandages slammed against the metal bars on her cell.
"Wheeljack, I said five minutes for looking at Aliens, times up, go!" the female guard spat.
'Mura,' Cia instantly thought. 'I don't think I'm Kansas anymore, Uncle Toto.' Cia had always wanted her OCs and continuity people to be alive, but not keeping her prisoner!
"Hey, Fish-girl," spat Mura as Cia watched Wheeljack walk down the hallway. "You're late to lunch." Mura flicked out her strings and forced Cia to walk. Cia had no idea how painful she had made the strings to be.
'Fish-girl?' wondered Cia.
"What do you mean Fish-girl?" she asked.
"Ha," Mura said, "You Aliens crack me up, pretending you don't know what you are." Cia took this moments to see that she had nearly neon blue and yellow fins and scales on her elbows, wrists, and ankles. Lightly reaching a hand up, she felt gills on her neck. And then she noticed she had two white antenna that reached her feet. Knowing her tendencies, she was amazed she had tripped over them so far. The two antennas reminded her of the ones on Mew Lettuce's head.
Mura suddenly released her and said, "Go get lunch, alien." Cia dashed towards the line and got her slop, making a face when she saw it was chili and worse than her school's lunches.
"Yick," she said as she took the tray away and wondered when her hero in metal armor (also known as Wheeljack) was going to rescue her. She walked over to a table where a girl with wings, a wolf girl, a plush wolf, a panther girl, and another girl were sitting. She cleared her throat, "Excuse me, can I sit here if that's not a problem? Sorry, if I'm interrupting something."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm

I wriggled and writhered but nothing stopped my own creations pulling me into the back of a black truck.
"I want out! I want out!"
"How the hell can she still yell? its been about and hour now"
"Dunno"
"Get me Out Adrian otherwise I'll tell Anton about Celia!"
The truck stopped as Adrian glanced back at me his face horrified.
"How the hell do you know about that!?" Anton glared at him.
"Celia? Adrian? Really?" She looked out the window her expression beyond annoyed. Ora sat across from me his eyes trained on mine.
"Who sent you here?" his expression serious but calming. I slanted my eyes at him.
"Sent me? gease i wish i could go back! if you let me out i will go back.... if i knew how" Anton snorted.
"Puh-lease the last one who said that ended up robbing a bank and killing about fifty or so bystanders" she sighed "it took us about ten hours to track down all the witnesses and erase their minds"
"Erase their minds?"
"Yeah it's fun" Adrian called making a sharp turn that made me slide into the metal wall.
"Ow watch it!"
"Hehe wanna know how we do it?" Rubbing my shoulder with my cheek, i give the back of his head an unimpressed look.
"How?"
"WE SUCK THEIR BLOOD!" Anton cried turning to face me in her seat. Her fangs had elongated and had been tipped by canberry juice from the popper in the cup holder.
"Funny" i said "so funny in fact i think i just for got to laugh"
Adrian laughed at my quip.
"So where are you taking me?" i ask trying to see out th front window.
"A place where Aliens like you are placed to keep a watchfull under" Ora said looking out the window peacefully.
"A place where Aliens like you are put so you can't hurt humans but where humans can hurt you" Anton said her voice for the first time showing no raw emotion.
"A place where Aliens like you are kept for the rest of your lives or are finally killed just to save space." Adrian said parking in a dark garage unit and then leaning over the seat to look at me his face like a white piece of paper.
"The place your going to has only one name"
"named by both Humans and Aliens alike"
"And this place is now your home"
My eyes widend as i realised all their eyes where trained on my like hungry canines, and together they all spoke in unison.
"Its called Hell"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Cordelia was the first to speak to the fish-girl. "Sure. Take a seat. Nobody's going to stop you."

"I think this food's fried my brain," Roxie said, poking it distastefully with her fork. Dessert was a lumpy yellow thing, and Roxie got the distinct feeling it was about to just get up and walk off her plate.

"It's not that bad," Cordelia said.

"Says you! You lived with foster parents who couldn't make instant noodles for two years!"

"Touché," Cordelia muttered, taking a forkful of Roxie's yellow blob. Said girl made a disgusted face and her pale skin turned slightly green.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:56 am

I shuffled uncomfortably into the caffiteria after some check ups they had found some pretty wicked stuff inside of me. Not only did i have wings i also had metal bones and some pretty scary brainwaves.
"Cool i'm like Wolverine, Angel and Mr X from X-men can i have claws?!" The doctor shook her head.
"No you can not but your metal bones will prove difficult, for your protection and others you will wear this" she held up a large metal cylander. she tapped it "Industructable also this will go around you head" she pulled out a ring almost like a halo, i laughed.

Apparently the huge cylander went around my torso and arms and wings which they had spared from clipping. and the halo hovered above my head just like an angel's halo. the tray hoved in front of me with the help of the halo i was able to acheive things without the use of my immobile hands. I scanned the caffiteria before sitting myself by a group of serious goths. as i sat down, one smiled at me.
"Hey nice halo my name's Uzti"
"Hi mine's Angel" the girl smiled
"Fits you" the other goths just grunted at me before shoveling the mash into their mouths i looked down at my special meal and wished nothing more but to put in front of the slime. As well as my wings bones and brain i had also had a dietary change only consisting of metal. how's that for a staple diet. Uzti nodded at me before her tongue slid out of her mouth and wrapped itself around the slime before being slurpped back up inside her mouth. it was a very quick motion it seemed like she didn't even need to chew it before swallowing it. I Picked up the twisted metal and pushed it into my mouth, to my emense surprise the taste was quite good i found my self even trying to eat the table to have some more. the goth sitting next to me looked over and grinned his teeth all long sharp and white his pupils slited horizontaly.
"So your the Angel girl your in our dorm"
"Dorm?" i asked my mouth full of table.
"Yeah" Uzti exclaimed "we're split up into drom which consist of many cells in our dorm there is about fifty cells with consist of two inmates each so one hundred aliens in our dorm." I looked up my eyes wide, swalloing the table piece i answered.
"But i'm not an Alien i'm a..." l thought "Well i'm actually a mutant" another goth snorted.
"And i'm a toaster" my eyes widened.
"You are?" i was proud of how innocent i sounded.
"Newbie" he said under my breath. l was about to stand up when a huge frog type human walked passed his tongue wiping all the goths plates clean. they all groaned giving the frong man dirties. This time i really did stand up.
"Hey Fatty" the toad turned "Yeah you! you think cuz your big you can just swipe plates clean, well i got news for ya get your fat ~ Censored ~ back here and appologise to my friend before i woop your ~ Censored ~ with my hand literally tied behind my back!" The caffiteria grew silent at my yelling but slight murmers could be heard.
"Man she's dead"
"isn't she that newbie"
"Angel i think i heard"
"What a weirdo"
"No she's a dead man walking"
"Fifty on frogman"
"Nah i'm going with the newbie"
I completely ignored them all as the frogman grew closer I knew it would come when he would open his mouth i was dead well it was a good run had some laughs some tears and it comes down to this getting killed by a frog's tongue. But it seemed that my new instincts had different idea's as the tougue was spat out my hand gripped it and I pulled the toad closer by pulling his tongue. When his face was in punching distance used his face as a puching bag, it felt odly great like relaxing downwind to the day of stress. i found that my hands where moving quite fast like a blur and i loved the power but something felt wrong i was being pulled back. I looked over my shoulder and gasped as the doctor held out a large magnet.
"Crap damn my bones' and i let go of the frog getting caught on the magnet.
"Okay i'm good now , can i be put down?" the doctor shook her head and took me back to the dorm.
"We have to put in your cell for misbehaving and we have a special cell for you" I groaned when i saw the glass cell.
"No dinner either" and then i was locked in.

(sorry for the essay Razz)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 am

"I hate chili," said Cia. "I'm Cia. Who are you guys?" She braved a nibble on her potatoes.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 am

Sid kept her new muzzle shut for a while, even if the chili was disgusting, or that Koga was making another terrible mess, or the fact that the other girls that were sitting around her were talking. They probably wanted to know who she was, but what could she say? That her name was Falljoy? No, they'd laugh at the name. Sid? She's no longer that person. She stewed over this fact for a while, until Koga started speaking.

"I'm Koga, I was a plushie. And this is Sid, she was human. And I'm guessing you guys were the same way?"

Sid stayed quiet, let the toy do the talking
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 pm

"I was human too. I'm Roxie, and this is Cordelia who's never been 100% human." Roxie said as Cordelia continued eating her yellow blob.

"Hey! I resemble that remark!" Cordelia said, cracking a smile. Roxie groaned.

"Why? Sometimes I hate your sense of humor!" she muttered, her head falling to the table and her ears twitching noticably. "Do I hear a fight going on?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm

(Cool!!! It sounds promising!! <3)

"...So, what do you think?" the girl withh the glasses ended her speach. "Huh?", Elle asked as she woke up from her thoughts. "Grrrr. Did you even listen anything of what I was talking about?", her friend scolded her. "Uh, yeah...Something about a dude from the sky and...."

"No!!! I was saying about something good that I found on skype!! Not a dude from the sky! Jesus Elle! In what planet were you this time?"

"Sorry Mary...I was a little lost in thought..." Elle tried to apologise.

"Yeah, a little. I thought you could get a good use of a map..."she sneared.

"Ah, common. I said Im sorry,"Elle tried to make puppy eyes. Then she ended up in a grimance.

"Pfff...ffff...not good", Mary giggled. Still Elle now was holding her head with her hand.

"Hey, you okay?", Mary asked a little worried. At first Elle didnt answer. She thought that if she opened her mouth she wuld puke.

"Im dizzy..."she managed to say. Just after she finished the phrase, she saw darkness swallowing her. The last thing she saw was Mary standing up from her chair and shouting something at her.
And then, darkness. Elle felt like something was pulling her down. Down and down to the bottom. She was falling, but not at the same time. She was being pulled...at the Edge...

"Uhg..."Elle moaned as some light was piercing her eyes. She didnt wanted light. She wanted darkness. She wanted to sleep. 'Wait a minute', she thought, 'What time is it? what day? I dont think I should be sleeping...' She heard distant voices coming closer. 'Did I faint again?', she thought as she finally opened her eyes and stood half up on a sitting position. Her head was still spining and she couldnt see clearly yet. 'Whats odd. I should be able to see by now...', she thought. Then she realised that one of the reasons she couldnt see clearly it was because she was still wearing her sunglasses. As she went to take them off, she heard someone shouting behind her.

"Over here!! Here she is!!"

"This must be our lucky day!! How many i are they including her?"

"About 4..."

"That's a recor. Chief will be pleased."

"You! Move it, freak!", one of the many voices shouted at Elle, and she felt hands grabbing her and violently lifting her to her feet.

'English? What the hell? Am I still dreaming? Or Mary is trying to pull me some kind of prank?' Elle thought, still not understanding what was going on.

"Mmm, not so bright this one."

"Take her to where the rest are"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Uzti eye's gleamed "did she just stand up for us?!"
Fuar, the guy with the slitted eyes nodded. "Yeah and then she got put into her cell"
"Man that was soo cool i haven't seen a fight since Hapi died!" Utzi giggled
"but how was she able to burst out of that case she was in?"
"She has metal bones" a younger boy called Sprate said.
"How do you know" Sprate tapped the side of his head.
"read it in her head apparently she wasn't always an Alien"
Fuar scoffed "lemme guess she was human?" The Alien across the isle heard what Fuar said turning to a couple of the new inmates he was sitting with one wolf one fish and one panther all new all saying that they were humans too, well they were.
"Hey the Newbie over was a human too and she just pwned Frogman it was epic she like completely destoyed this case thing around her and it was metal! i think she might be in our Dorm" he said his eyes gleaming. "Guys i think tonight we got all of you on board we can finally leave this rotten rotten place. Who's with me?"

(Hehehe always a rebel)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Sid, who also gained the power to read minds, and thanks to her canine hearing, could also hear the fight.

"That's no fight, not when someone is being held ransom like that," Sid said, "If there was a fight, she must've lost. Anyway, she's on her way here, we'll see her any seco-"

The cafteteria door burst open
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 pm

"And cue the fireworks," Roxie murmered, her famous phrase for whenever her brother burst doors open.

"You confuse me," Cordelia told her.

Roxie sensed so many heightened energy sources in the room that she almost felt like she herself was about to explode from absorbing it all. "Now I know how Sophia feels all the time," she muttered. Then, she looked up and saw the blonde girl, dressed in a guards uniform with her brother, in a menacing pose with a cold hardness in her eyes.

"Is everybody evil here?" Roxie asked annoyedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next