TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 am

"No, we go and we don't stop," Agiarri said in place of Shinto

Sid was quiet, it was interesting to see her OC family interacting with the others. But she noticed something:

"Where are the others? I thought there was at least twelve people here?"

"They're out. When they come back, we'll introduce them to you, if we aren't already gone." Obre said

Koga said something that he would immedietly regret: "Why is your name not Japanese or Chinese like the others?"

Obre quickly walked up to him, eyes flashing, and picked him up by the scruff.

"Because my human mother was American." He said through slightly sharpened clenched teeth

Koga stared at him in horror
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Cia recoiled. This guy was...a tad scary. A, now that she was part fish, was a bit more worried about becoming someone's fish sticks.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Roxie sat there, unfazed. Her animal half was enough to stand up to somebody, so she wasn't worried about this guy. She opened her fist and unsheathed her claws, then turned normal again and stared out the window.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Elle start brushing her hair with the brush that the little girl gave her. She and Cal were the lucky ones in the group to have human appearance. Put aside her ultra long lavender hair and the fact that she had to wear her sunglasses all the time and no one would realise that she was inhuman. And as for Cal, well, the bangages and eyepatch could pass almost naturally as severe injuries...Elle realised that she would be a good spy for the group, plus she and Cal would have to protected and hide them in time of emergencies. At least that's what she thought. Well Angel had freed them. It was the least she could do to say her thanks.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Shinto opened the door again, "Let's go, we've got two cars, and whoever wants to ride with the living machine here can too." He beckoned them into the garage.

Agarri snorted, "We're not taking that bus, are we?"

"It's with the others, now stop being a smart-a**!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 pm

"Can I borrow this?I havent finished yet?" Elle asked holding up the brush. "Why do you want that? I cant understand women. We are being hunted by authorities and all you care is brushing your hair?" Cal asked her. "Well, lets take that braid of yours and wip the floor. Then we will see if youll need a brush or not. My hair have cleaned all the forest!" she barked back at him, taking offence.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 pm

"Cal, I would advise you not to get between a woman and her hair," said Cia.
"Trust, Cia," said Wheeljack.

(Crazd, isn't Koga the name of the wolf demon in Inuyasha?)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:57 pm

(Bwahahahaha!!! Yes! I love Koga!!! Trying to steal Kagome's affection! He's one of my favorites, so I HAD the name my new plushie after him!!!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 pm

(I thought so, lol.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 am

( love that show just need to finish watching it)

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:14 am

"Come on, we got two cars. Can you guys squeeze in without fighting?" Shinto asked.

"Maybe," Sid said, eyeing a few certain induviduals, "why?"

"'Cuz when you get to a certain point," Agiarri stated, "you need to get along for the guards to suspect nothing."

"We can only go so far," Obre said, "we'll drop you all off at the next checkpoint, where you'll need to go on foot, and be nonchalaunt."

"You'll need snackies," Kiri said cutely, "I'll make you some." she trotted off into the kitchen, her bushy little tail wagging happily.

"She's always so happy and motherly," Koga said
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 am

"That must not be something you see here often anymore," Roxie said absentmindedly, staring at her hands. They were glowing slightly blue, and it was then that she actually realized what was beginning to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

"Roxie, your hands...they're...they're blue!" exclaimed Cia, seeing the other girl's hands and beginning to worry.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 pm

"Blue hands! Blue hands!!" Koga screamed in terror

Sid wore a look of annoyance. Her plushie had non of the courage of the character which she named him after.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:42 pm

"Hey, It's OK, I just have a newfound.... well, let's call them a group of skills," she said, holding up her hands in defense, but they were slowly getting brighter.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 pm

"A-are you sure?" Koga was still freaked out

Sid did an anime sweat drop.

"Are you gonna oogle her palms or do you want help outta here?!" Shinto yelled

(what's happening?! why is no one responding to RPGs?!)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:27 pm

(I know it's weird!)

"I really, really hope those aren't radioactive," said Cia.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:15 am

"Radioactive...no," Roxie said, concentrating and eventually turning her hands normal again. "But they can do a bunch of stuff including shoot energy and open portals. Heck, now I can even warp to new locations. Cool, right?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 pm

"Oh, That's Great!" Cia replied.
"Can they get us out of here?" asked Wheeljack.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

"WE can only get you as far as Valley Saal," Obre said
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 pm

"I can try getting us somewhere, but I'm not Fayra, the character these powers came from. I don't exactly have control over them. Far as I know, I could warp myself right back into that damned prison," Roxie said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:15 am

"Uh so what are your powers?" I asked Uzti she shrugged.

"I'm an Alchemist"

"a what?"

"Alchemist alchemy alchemic reactions"

"uh ok so what can you do?"

"I can change anything into anything else with the same equivilency of mass and volume"

"Subtitles?"

"Take this rock for example" Uzti pulled a rock out of her pocket i was quite puzzled.

"Why do you have a rock? in your pocket?"

"Just listen ok take this rock ok now i can change it into a tiny toy horse because the horse would be of the same mass, weight and volume as the rock. see?" Uzti pulled out a white piece of broken chalk and drew on the ground a circle and heptagon in the middle with two horseshoes pointing either directions. she placed the rock in the middle and then put her hands on the circle. It glowed a brilliant irridecsent blue and flashes of electric bolts flew from the circle. when the flashes subsided a small rock horse stood in the middle of the circle. i picked it up.

"Oh that is so cute" I cried touching the nose of the horse. Utzi stood up.

"It is the law of equivilent exchange"

"Right" i said not listening.

"I think where leaving" Uzti said pulling my sleave.

"Hey can you make gold out of coal?" Uzti eyes went wide.

"No that and Human trasmutation are the ulimate taboo in the alchemy world."

"Why?"

"Tell you later"

(Sorry i'm just a rabid fan ok don't judge me!!!)

Last edited by FallenAngel4000 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FMA RULLEEEZZZZZ!!!!)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 pm

"Choose yer cars wisely," Shinto said, "cuz there are no pit stops and trading."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 pm

"Then let's go, go, go," said Wheeljack.
"In the most polite way of course," said Cia.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 am

"Got any Camaros? I miss mine," Roxie said. Her car was a 2001 camaro ss, white, with black racing stripes and a brand new engine. Her dream car since she was ten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next