TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RPG-Edge of Reality

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 am

"Got any coal? i can make one if i have enough coal" Uzti said aloud to Roxie. "

Or metal or rock or ground i gotta have something to work with"

"why don't you use the ground here?" I asked puzzled.

"Because then i would have to take out of the floor enought material to make the car in Equivilent exchange so there would be a huge gaping canyon in the ground to make the car" Uzti said a matter a factly. "But if i had gold! well then because it is such a dense material i would need a less amount of it to built a car man i can just see it!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:08 am

"Ooo, this one's nice," said Wheeljack, picking a nice looking Ferrari.
"A Ferrari, Wheeljack?" sighed Cia.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:06 am

"The fanciest car we have is a Mercedes Bends, and the other one's a Subaru." Agarri said.

"Wait!" Kirri said, "Don't forget your snackies!" She was holding enough bags of food for everyone and then some
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 pm

"Okay, I'll take the 'Benz. Not my favorite car, but I drive my aunt's Benz a lot. She was the one who taught me how to work a stick," Roxie walked over to the car and opened the door, examining the interior. She knew a lot about this kind of car. It was an SLK 350, 6 cylinder, 5 speed with a leather interior. Not very beat up, so she guessed wither it wasn't used much or people were really careful with it.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:22 pm

"I want to take a hot air balloon!" Uzti cried happily "i could make it out of those trees over there!"
"And this fits into our lay low and stay inconspicuous plan, How?" I asked annoyed that all the good cars had been taken

"Exactly they'll be think we'll stay hidden so with us in a hot air balloon being in full sight they wouldn't even notice!"

"Your Logic scares me" I mutter then nod "OK makes sense i'll go with you in case"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:23 pm

"No this is definitely a Ferrar-," Wheeljack paused as he touched the car and the symbol fell off to reveal it was covering another one. "Or...a Mercedes Benz with a fake Ferrari symbol. Yeah..." Wheeljack scanned the car and transformed into his new alt. mode.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:07 am

"No hot air ballons! Too..."Hey, I'm an escapee!! Arrest me now"" Shinto spat,

"Shut up, you!" Agiarri smacked him

"Hey, you respect your father!"

"You respect our guests!"

Koga nonchalauntly took a bag and one for Sid.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:09 am

Cia chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:49 am

"Okay, Angel, you're too young to drive, so if you and your friend want, you can come with me," Roxie offered, leaning against the hood of the 'Benz with her black tail twitching amusedly.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 am

Once everyone was in and settled, (Agiarri driving the Benz), they all pulled out of the driveway very slowly. The others were coming back in about five minutes, and two of them were on the police force.

"We've all must be quiet now, and I'm not kidding." Shinto said over the walkie-talkie.

Koga whined a little and snuggled into Sid's furry arms
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:38 am

"Alright, Wheeljack's driving me..." said Cia.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Roxie sat low in the back of the 'Benz, a bit pissed that she wasn't driving. But she knew that they'd never let her take a motorbike, which was her favorite thing to drive, and there weren't any camaros so she just sat, grumbling quietly and cursing the situation under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Cia got in Wheeljack and laid herself back, "I'm sorry that you had to get rid of your Lancia form."

"It's okay," said Wheeljack. "I have to do what I have to get you guys home."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:52 am

"Oh yeah where do you guys live anyways?" Uzti asked Roxie, Cia, Sid and myself.

"I'm from down under" i said in my best over the top aussie accent. "where we keep me kangaroo as a pet mate"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:44 am

"Southwestern United States," Sid put simply, "I don't reveal where I live to people I just met." sHe folded her furry arms

"Not me, I originate from Texas!" Koga smiled
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

"I'm from Jersey," said Cia. "South Jersey to be exact. There, people say water weird and tap mac."

(LOL we say it woo-ter really fast and tap mac means to use a atm lol)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

"I'm from western Canada. British Columbia. I actually live on Van Isle, as we locals call it." Roxie said.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:51 am

"Nice" Utzi comented "Me i come from a far off land called your imagination where the toothfairy and the easter bunny bet on whether santa claus is able to eat a thousand edible candy houses made by hanzel and grettel."
"So basicly you don't know where"
"No"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Cia chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

"Niiiice. Normally I'm the sarcastic one," Roxie said.

Really? A voice asked and Roxie had no idea it was only in her head.

"It's a defense mechanism, don't get pissed off at me for it!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:08 am

Uzti chuckled "No i don't diss me own kind us sarcastic ones need to stick together otherwise the serious ones will rule the world" Uzti jabbed me in the shoulder.

"I'm not serious just reserved"

"Yeah right and i'll be as smart as stephen Hawking"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 pm

"Shhhh!!" Shinto hushed angrily, "we're coming to the part where you all need to be quiet!"

Agiarri heard him in the other car and echoed it back.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Sheesh, Roxie, you have mind-blowing powers, along with my psychokinesis, and you let others push you around? The voice asked. Roxie looked around the car, but nobody had spoken.

What the hell did I get myself into this time? Roxie wondered, paling visibly.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Uzti shrugged and hummed to herself.

"You know you don't like to follow instructions do you?" I asked smiling.

"Nah never if i did well me and my brother wouldn't have lasted untill we did"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Roxie opened her mouth to snap something about stopping the humming, when she heard it again.

Jeezus! You have a shorter temper than Mr. Ultimate-Lifeform!

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?????[i] Roxie mentally screamed.

Think for a second, Dummy! Out of all your characters, which is Psychokinetic?

Holy mother frikker! Silver?

Yup. You'd better hurry it up, Shade and Mr. Ultimate-Lifeform and I had a tough enough time for you to figure out it was us helping you out of that prison. it'll be simpler when we can help you in person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Edge of Reality   RPG-Edge of Reality - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Edge of Reality
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9