TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT aktion figurs

Go down 
+2
Raph95
MicheytheHero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MicheytheHero

MicheytheHero

Male
Number of posts : 9
Warning Level :
TMNT aktion figurs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT aktion figurs Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-01

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:43 am

TMNT aktion figurs Dsc00912TMNT aktion figurs Dsc00913

That are my figurs.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
TMNT aktion figurs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT aktion figurs Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:48 am

Heeey!!! I wanna have these too!! Send them to me! Now!
Back to top Go down
MicheytheHero

MicheytheHero

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:59 am

The pictures or the figures? ^^ Laughing out loud I live in germany , I had buy them here.

My idea was that everybody who have figures, can post pics of them in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:47 am

Hey, you know what? Why don't we make a comic with these? Let's think about it, what do you think? It might get popular, you know? First, we need ot think of the story...
Back to top Go down
MicheytheHero

MicheytheHero

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:57 am

brilliant idea !!! shoud we draw the turtles or make photos of the figures? if we have a story I can make pictures and send them to you, so that you can make the talkbubbles (xD dont now in english) and so on.

really a good idea !!!!
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Yeap yeap that is really good! Erm... Story... So we have

LEO
DON
MIKE
RAPH
SPLINTER
CASEY
SHREDDER
FOOT NINJA

Yeap, me and Ayro will be for photeffects, and everybody think the story... and you take photos! Just if you can take them with better quality than these, they are a bit.. weird. Too much blured.
Back to top Go down
MicheytheHero

MicheytheHero

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:08 pm

ok I will try to get a better cam, i have make this pictures with my mobile phone. now I have to go off. Im exited to see your ideas.
:cheers: Mike
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Ah. So mobile phone. Well than never mind. Just make pictures in resolution of 1024 x 768, and don't amke any zooms. Don't worry if the figure looks too small... When you get them on the comuter, they will see good. And make the light good, the best light is the nature one, try the Sun Razz What time zone are you?
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:23 pm

A Comic? Wow...sounds really interesting! Cool
And it's fun to see some tmnt-action figures here, you see, I have never had any... :oops:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Don't worry Miia, I have no Action figures either Razz
I never liked their look very much AND it's almost impossible to find some in Germany XD

But the comic story is cool!!
Maybe one poor Turtle gets abducted by the evil...single foot ninja!! (no, that's rediculous Laughing out loud )
But I always love the idea of abductions^^. And the other good guys that to recue the poor...Casey :lol!:

arg, anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
MicheytheHero

MicheytheHero

Male
Warning Level :

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:10 pm

What about this idea:

An old crazy rat that is an genetic-professor, create 4 super turtles, to fight again his opponent shredder. And shredder is also an crazy genetic-professor, wich have clone the foot-ninjas.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down
MIKEY

MIKEY

Female
Number of posts : 73
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : MIKEY
Registration date : 2008-03-08

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:19 pm

I PERSONLY DONT HAVE ANY CAUSE MY PARENTS ALWAYS MAKRE COMMENTS TO ME I AM TOO OLD FOR THAT STUFF BUT ONCE I MOVE OUT MUHAHAHA whoop caps lock on sorry didnt notice till now dont feel like re writing :oops:

+3 shells
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf89

Whitewolf89

Female
Number of posts : 36
Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:18 pm

MIKEY wrote:
I PERSONLY DONT HAVE ANY CAUSE MY PARENTS ALWAYS MAKRE COMMENTS TO ME I AM TOO OLD FOR THAT STUFF BUT ONCE I MOVE OUT MUHAHAHA whoop caps lock on sorry didnt notice till now dont feel like re writing :oops:

+3 shells
Oh, really? Then tell you folks that you know someone who's 51 years of age, who has collected TMNT action figures for years, and who still does.

Even if her family thinks she's somewhat wacked FOR doing so. :lol!: :leosmile:

And yes, that would be moi. :leosmile:

And don't worry too much about the caps-lock thing. It happens to ALL of us every now and then. Don

+3 shells
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

TMNT aktion figurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT aktion figurs   TMNT aktion figurs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT aktion figurs
Page 1 of 1