TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

It's Raining Mystery Empty
PostSubject: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Alrighty! So, here's another rp for you guys. Like my other role play, it's a free for all. You can play any character you want. This rp is basically about the guys finding out there are others like them. So, any TMNT OC is allowed, be it mutant magical creature, alien, whatever. But if there's a limit of two at a time so we don't overcrowd things. So that means, if there are two OC's explaining their story or the turtles are in the middle of an adventure etc etc, don't just toss your OC in there out of nowhere. If you can find a sensible place for them to come in, that's fine. It may be a rp but lets have it make sense okay?

"Whew! I'm beat!"

A sore and tired Michelangelo plopped down on the couch. Training had been rough, and he was pooped! And yet, there was one bright side here... He got the remote!!

"YES!! Super Alien-vs-Justice Force-vs- Evil Government force marathon begins!" he cheered.

"Oh great.." Don moaned.

"Super-what??" Raph shook his head and snatched the remote from his younger brother."I don't think so! The nerd-fest stops here!"

"Hey! Mikey shouted, before tackling his brother. "Give it back Raph! I had it first!"

Last edited by Lunar-Dream on Tue May 25, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:17 pm

"Guys could you please be quiet? I´m trying to meditate!" a really angry Leo yelled from the dojo.
"Shadap LeoNerdo! Ya´re always meditatin´! Ya need ta find another way ta relax!" Raph replied and turned to the Wrestling channel.
"Dude, you are so dead" Mikey stated while pointing at Leo. Lately, he and Raphael were always fighting. Well, they were fighting more than the usual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Don sighed. "I come out of the lab for a break, and already chaos is breaking loose. Sometimes I wonder why I bother." Really, was it too much to ask for just a simple time in the kitchen with a cup of coffee?? With this family, apparently so. He so was glad he had aspirin in his lab....
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:05 pm

"Raph, the reason of why I past most of my time meditating it´s that I´m completely stressed! And it´s all because of you! You usually spend the whole night on the surface and you don´t even remember to make a phone call!" Leonardo stated. He was really angry.
Raphael got up from the couch and pushed Leo.
"Yeah? Well that´s because I´m too busy fightin´ crime! Ya could do so much for this city if you were with me! Not tryin´ ta reach "inner peace"" Raphael replied and both of them started fighting.
"Don? Where are the popcorns?" Mikey asked with an amused look on his face.
"Mikey for once, can´t you be serious?" Don said. He had a really big headache.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Splinter's ear twitched as the sounds of his sons' steadily rising voices reached his ears. Leonardo and Raphael had been fighting more and more frequently as of late. The old rat rose to his feet, intending to stop their senseless fighting.

"'Ey!! Mikey, I told ya ta keep yer mitts off tha remote!"

"C'mon, Raph! You're too busy arguing with Leo! Lemme me just watch.."

"Raph, can you at least keep your mind on one thing? I'm not done talking to you!"

"Oh go shove it up yer-"

"ENOUGH!" Splinter snapped, slamming his cane on the ground. "That is enough from all of you! You are brothers, and should treat each other as such. Now, what is the cause for all this bickering?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm

"Well the cause is that...well...I don´t remember what the cause is" Raph said embarrased.
"From what I heard, Raph and Mikey were arguing because of the remote and Leo and Raph were arguing because Leo couldn´t meditate. Am I correct?" Donatello explained, with a small grin.
"Geek" Mikey whispered. Splinter sighed and yelled:
"What did you say Michelangelo?"
"Eep. Nothing Sensei" the turtle replied and looked at the ground, with shame.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:12 pm

[[sorry, I can't do seperate colours. Stupid computers...*shakes fish*]]

Splinter sighed, his ears laid flat against his head. "All of you are to go patrolling tonight. That is an order." He stressed the last word. "You all have been cooped up in here for far too long without going to the surface as a group. Now go, and enjoy some peaceful time together." He said before heading back toward his room. "Be back before sunrise."

[[I'm gonna bring on my OC soon, ok? And no, it's not Kat or Alyssa :3 ]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:32 pm

[[LOL I was too XD But you go ahead and bring your OC when your ready :3 ]]

Don and Mikey looked in between their brothers as they jumped rooftops. The tension was.... Intense, to say the least. They had stopped a few small gang-ups, and a purse snatching, but nothing to really ease things up.

"Oi vey... Could things be any tenser?" Mikey groaned to Don.

"Well..." Don muttered back. "Welcome to the life and times of the Hamato brothers..."
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:10 pm

[[LOl thanks! Big grin]]

There was a scream from an alleyway up ahead and Leo and Raph sped up, leaving Mikey and Don behind for a moment before they caught up again. They reached the alleyway where the scream had come from and saw a girl on the ground at the back of the alley, papers scattered around her. She tried to quickly pick them up as the men advanced but one stood on a piece, trapping the girl's hand under his boot as he did so.

"Go away!" The brunette screamed, kicking at the man. Her foot caught him in the groin and he groaned as he backed up a step or two, releasing the paper and the girl's hand. The turtles began scaling down the wall as the men advanced again. The teenage girl stood up and took a quick glance at the paper in her hands. A smile crossed her face before she flicked it toward the men, growling something as she did so.
The next second the air was full of flying knives as a girl jumped out of the paper and landed before the other girl, more blades in her fists.

"What...the shell?!" Mikey asked and the others motioned for him to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:18 pm

"How the shell did she do that?!" Raph declared.

"Is... Is she even human?!" Don whispered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:32 pm

"S-stop them!" The girl cried and the anime-like girl growled before throwing more knives at the shaking men. Several hit home as they turned tail and ran, but all got away alive. The brunette girl collapsed then and the anime girl knelt next to her, sheathing the knives she still held in her left hand.

"You are ok?" Shenhua asked and the girl nodded, then glanced down at the blank piece of paper that rested by her feet.

"T-they said that the pictures could come alive if I did it right, but I never knew it was like that! I just thought it was a useless picture, cause it wasn't the one I was looking for. Oh, no offence meant, but I just threw you away, I didn't expect you to come alive!" The girl apologized and the Tainwanese woman smiled slightly.

"None taken." She nodded before disappearing back into the paper.

"Hey! How'd you do that!" Muse yelled at the paper, which seemed to wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:45 pm

[[Duuuuude that's like my dream power!! 8D ]]

"Dude! That's like so cool!" Mikey said in awe.

Pfft, you would think so..." Raph grumbled.

"What do you make of this Leo?" Don asked, looking over at his big brother.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:26 pm

[[LOL same here! Recognize the girl yet? Razz]]

"That she's definately not human. Do you guys all think we should follow her?" Leo asked and Mikey nodded enthaustically.

"Dude, yeah!"

Leo sighed.

-------------

Muse stuffed all the papers around her into her large satchel and a small gust of wind blew one out from under her fingertips just as she brushed against it.

"Oh for crying out loud..." She muttered before giving chase. The paper flew up suddenly and Muse growled, glaring at it as it blew out of sight onto the rooftop, landing right on Raph's nose, too. "Come back here!" She muttered before beginning to climb the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:18 am

(I think in this RPG, I´ll use Lisa if you don´t mind. I´ll put her profile on the post about OCs)
"Wait for us!" Michelangelo yelled and went after the girl. The other turtles also climbed the fire escape.
"Mikey! Come back!" Donatello said.
From a nearby building, something was watching them. She looked like a girl but she was more than that. A strange accident a few years ago, gave her the ability to transform into a mutant tigger. She used that "power" to help this city but still, the people, specially the media, called her "The Wild Beast".
"What´s this? Looks like I have new neighbors. Then it´s time to introduce myself" Lisa stated, slightly amused. She moved fast like the shadows. She went close to the turtles but suddenly, one of them saw her.
"It´s..it´s impossible" Lisa thought to herself before something hit her in the head and she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm

"Told ya someone was followin' us." Raph grunted from the rooftop on the other side of the alleyway and Leo smacked him upside the head.

"Raph you idiot! You didn't have to knock her out!" He scolded and Raph growled slightly before there was a shriek from near them. Don and Mikey, who were still on the fire escape, and Leo and Raph, all looked across in time to see Muse's foot skid on the edge of the wet rooftop, making her lose her balance.

"Uh oh..." Mikey whispered before Muse screamed, falling backwards and into empty space.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

[[Not a problem! That's what this rpg is for after all! Wink ]]

"I got 'er! I got 'er!" Mikey yelled, diving after her.

"Mikey!" his brother called after him, shocked.

On the way down, he managed to pull her above him, breaking her fall as he landed on his shell. His brothers were closely behind him.

"You idiot! What was you thinkin'?!" Raph ranted.

"Mikey, are you okay?" Don asked with worry.

"Yeah... Except I think this chick totally just crushed my kidney..." He groaned.

"Hes fine," Leo said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:27 am

"Show off" Raphael said, trying to look bored but the truth was that he was really amazed.
"And the Turtle Titan saves the day! Again" Michelangelo remarked and sat on the floor, next to the unconscious girl.
"She didn´t break anything but she needs to rest. We should take her to the lair" Donatello explained and sighed. Raph went close to him and with his usual angry voice, he asked:
"Why can´t we leave her at the hospital or somethin´?"
"Because she´s not human, you moron! I think she´s "The Wild Beast"" Donatello replied. Lisa was in her human form but Don recognized her because he and his brothers used to see her sometimes when they were doing their patrol.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:16 pm

"Huh.... So this is The Wild Beast..." Leo muttered. Not at all what he had been expecting. "Don's right. She needs help. But everyone be careful. We still don't know all she's capable of, or if she can even be trusted."

They nodded, and followed thier eldest brother to the nearest manhole.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Muse felt someone lift her up and carry her down somewhere, then forward. She must've gone under again, cause the next thing she knew she was lying on something sort, yet hard. The material was coarse under her fingers as they explored, subconsciously taking notes of everything.

'Food...insense...something on me...a blanket, maybe?...someone's coming...'

Last edited by Katniss on Sat May 22, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it wasnt' someONE, it was someTHING!! XD)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:04 pm

"Huh. Wha happend?" I mumbled because I was still a bit stunned. I could smell something very intense burning and...sewer water. I looked around and I saw one of those green things looking at me. It was wearing an orange mask. I jumped from the bed where I was lying and transformed into a mutant tigger again. I pointed one of my claws to the...turtle? and asked "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Don paled at the sight of her claws so close to his face. "W-w-Whoah whoa whoa, j-just take it easy! Ypure back in our lair... You were injured!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

"Yeah, by you!" I yelled. My claws were so close to that creature´s face, that if I moved one inch forward, I would kill him. "Sorry ´bout dat. Now, let my bro go or I´ll hurt ya" The mutant with a red bandana threatened and pointed one of his sai to me. He seemed so...angry. I looked around and I saw an unconscious girl. "I´ll go away if the girl comes with me" I stated and went close to the girl. Out of the blue, a turtle with a blue mask appeared. "No. She isn´t going anywhere with you" he said. He was the opposite of the red turtle. "I just want her safety" I explained.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Leo narrowed his eyes. "Seeing as how you have your claws poised in my brothers face, I don't think you're in a position to lecture me Abbott saftey."

Don laughed nervously. Leo, please don't annoy the nice lady with the sharp claws... Y'know, if you don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:45 pm

"You should listen to your brother...huh...Leo, right? Relax, I won´t hurt him. For now" I said and grabbed the girl with my other hand. "We won´t let you take her" Leo yelled. "Of course you will. Or else..." I threatened and looked to the turtle with a purple bandana. He didn´t appear very scared, he appeared...worried.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Leo and the girl continued to glare each other down. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Suddenly....

"Okie-Dokie! Dinner's ready! I got chicken with...." Mikey, whovhad burst into the room, looked around blankly. "... Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: