TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6048 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:48 pm

"Hi!" Amity squeaked back and Muse smiled at her.
"You're lost, aren't you?" She guessed as she gently took the mermaid's arm and led her toward the closest turtle mind she felt; Mikey's. "Let's get you to someone who understands you."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm

"Okay, sorry. Did Leo do something to you? Do you want me to-"
"No, I don't want anything from you! Now go!" I interrupted. Donatello slowly closed the door and sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Muse heard the argument and sighed, changing direction so she could take Amity to Don. She glanced back and saw that Amity was still following her, looking at everything and anything around her.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm

"There you guys are!" Donatello exclaimed when he came across Muse and Amity.
"Thanks for finding her, Muse" he said.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 pm

"You're welcome." Muse nodded absently, passing the mermaid over to Don's care. "Where's the Professor? I need to talk to him." She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:18 pm

"He's in his office. Or perhaps he's in the Danger Room. That's where he spents most of his time" he informed.

I jumped off the roof and landed perfectly on the floor. Someone started clapping.
"Nice job!" Cyclops said.
"And what do YOU want?" I hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Muse nodded at Don. "Thanks." She smiled before disappearing down the hall. She managed to find the Danger Room and she cautiously pushed open the door. "Uncle Charles?" She asked quietly and the man turned around to face her.
"Hello, Muse. What's wrong?" He asked before Muse hugged him, crying. "Muse?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 pm

"Woah. Looks like the little kitty's having a bad day" he joked and I pointed my claws at him.
"See these? Do they look like a kitty's claws? I could kill you right now if I wanted to" I threatned
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:39 am

Muse was quiet for a couple of minutes before she pulled away, wiping away the tears that were on her cheeks. "I should have told you about Phoenix. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:19 pm

"Don't worry child. We'll fix this somehow. You can count on all of us" Xavier responded.

"Easy Lisa. You know that I may not be stronger, but I'm much more experienced than you. Now calm down" Cyclops said, this time he was being serious.
"Make me" I replied
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 pm

"Thank you." Muse sniffed before she knelt down beside Xavier. "I'm sorry about everything though, I still should have told you."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:43 am

Charles smiled at his niece. "It's alright. After all, there's no point in crying about the past when you have a bright future ahead of you."

--------

Don sighed as he looked back over his shoulder, making sure Amity hadn't run off again. When she noticed him looking at her, she smiled and tilted her head curiously, almost asking if he wanted anything.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:10 pm

"With pleasure kitty cat" the mutant replied and I threw a punch at him. Of course that he easily avoided it, since I wasn't very concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Muse nodded before standing, wiping her eyes as she nodded. "Thanks." She smiled before turning to look into the empty danger room. "Can I...?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:42 pm

"Of course, child. You can stay there as long as you like" The Professor kindly told her.

"Oh, I'll bring it on all right. To your face!" I yelled and tried to attack him again. As much as I punched and kicked, Cyclops'd never attack me back.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:56 am

"Thanks." Muse smiled before she entered the white room and stood in the centre. Before Xavier could touch any controls it changed to an urban landscape, and Muse was surrounded by a crowd of armed men.
"Get her! She's the one that's the cause of all this trouble!" One yelled and Muse growled, crouching low as the crowd pressed closer. Xavier didn't recognize the simulation but one look at the control settings told him what it was. A memory.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:25 pm

"How unnusual. Could it be that someone hacked the sistem? Impossible" the professor told himself.

Cyclops grabbed both my fists, forcing me to retract my claws.
"Stop it Lisa! Just stop it! You're only hurting yourself!" he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:55 pm

"It's...all good." Muse growled as she dodged a attack and kicked the woman away. "I told the system to do something that I needed, and I'm guessing it was this." She added with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: