TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Raining Mystery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 am

"And what exactly are you implying?" Michelangelo asked Logan in a way of speech very similar to Donatello's.

"The sea, I think. But she calls it another name" Donatello explained.

"And so...what do we do now?" Leonardo asked me.

"Everyone's busy so I thought we could patrol the city, just like in the old days. I haven't done that in months" I responded and opened the school's big iron gate
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Muse laughed before the hologram started. She winked up at Logan.

"I'm gonna steal your power for a bit." She said before she flexed her hands, sliding three golden claws out of each hand. She fisted her hands and glared at the Mutant Army before her. "Yay, time to hunt." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:41 am

"Those things look better on you than on Wolv!" Michelangelo shouted over to Muse.

"Don't push it, pal" the frustrated man mumbled
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Muse laughed before she frowned at Mikey. "Wolv?" She asked as she absently sliced at a oncoming mutant. "Is that Logan's nickname?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 am

"Yeah because you know, some people like to call him Wolverine" Michelangelo explained. "But I thought you kne- oh, right. Memory loss" he remembered
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:54 pm

"Wolverine..." Muse whispered quietly, but unknown to her it was picked up by the speakers. "Phoenix, what can you tell me about that?" She asked quietly and she was silent for several moments before her jaw dropped. "No way...why didn't you tell me that before?!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 pm

"Is she talking to herself?" Michelangelo whispered to Logan.
"Hello? Weren't you there when that Phoenix chick appeared? She's talking with her...I think" he answered.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Muse furiously swiped at several more holographic mutants before she growled, crouching low as her eyes flashed red. The mutants around her lifted off the floor and suddenly were all thrown back against various walls.

"Ah crapola..." Muse whispered as she stood again. "So now I'm affected by Phoenix too..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 am

"Okay, I believe in you! Sorry for what I said!" Michelangelo cried out loud at Muse, while trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Number of posts : 508
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:47 am

[Kitty, you told me the site shut down! D:]

Logan sighed, shaking his head. "No dignity..."

Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 pm

(it did for like 3 weeks or so. Sad )

"Hey! Dignity's my middle name!" Michelangelo yelled, pretending to be offended
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : That's a toughie. They all come close run together. It'd be Leo, Mikey, Donnie, then Raph. But I love them all!

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 am

(Oh. I didn't get any updates that this thread was still being used so I thought it might've been for good)

Logan crossed his arms. "Oh yeah. very easy to tell."

------------------

Master Splinter continued talking with Amity as best he could with the language barrier. After a bit of examining how they did it, Amity decided to try mimic them drinking the tea. Though she instead tried dipping her tongue in it. Hey, can't get everything perfect the first time.

Don took notice. "No, wait wait wait! It's still-"

The poor fish-girl yelped as the heat from the tea scalded her tongue, dropping the cup onto the floor.

He winced. "-Hot."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 pm

"The old days..." I mused out loud and stopped for a few seconds. Leonardo raised an eyebrow.
"What's wrong, Lisa?" he asked. I looked at him.
"Nothing. I was just wondering...everything's changed so...fast. I don't like change much" I simply replied.

"Don't make fun of me Mr "I think I'm so great"" Michelangelo said and poked the man.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am

Logan smacked his hand away. "I don't think. I know."

----------

Leo sighed. "It's not easy sometimes, I know. But it's a part of life. It only makes thing harder if we fight against it."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:11 pm

"Yeah right. And I'm king James of England" Michelangelo replied back.
"Well, I'm good at fighting so bring it on!" I said, kinda joking. Leonardo chuckled.
"Yes but not all things can be solved fighting. You should know that more than some people do" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:10 am

Muse knelt beside a panel in the floor and pressed several buttons. Immediately the holograms around her disappeared and she stood, her back to Mikey and Logan.

"Why do I always hurt the people I care about?" She asked quietly before running out of the Danger Room.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:47 pm

(Wait.... What?? Where'd she get THAT from???)

Amity fanned her tongue, whining as it still burned. Donny sighed and handed her some water, which she eyed warily.

Don chuckled. "Don't worry, it's not hot."

Cautiously, she took the glass and stuck her tongue in it. When she was satisfied, she took a few gulps and sighed, the painful throbbing having subsided some.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 pm

(*shrugs* Cuz it's the Danger Room?)

Splinter smiled.
"It looks like our little friend does not enjoy tea" he stated.

I stared at the blue masked turtle for a few moments.
"What? Is there something on my face?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.
"No. But I'm getting a bit sick of all your speaches and life lessons. Live a little, Leo!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Xavier blinked as Muse ran past and Storm darted after her. "Muse!"

Logan, Michelangelo, what happened to Muse? He asked mentally.
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:13 am

Realizing it was the professor, Mikey shrugged. "I dunno, Prof., honest. She just took off while we were talking, said something about hurting people, and disappeared."
--------
Leo glanced at her calmly, unfazed by her outburst. "You'e angry now?"

She glared. "What do YOU think?!"

His gaze left her and put itself on the sky. "What do I think? I think you're angry because you have something you've left unresolved. Maybe there's something still haunting you from your past, or someone you're still hating to this very day, I don't know. But whatever the problem is, you know what you need to do, but refuse to do it. And you're angry at me because I've either brought it up or reminded you that the way you're going about it might not be the best for you."

"What the heck do you think you know?" She seethed.

Still as calm as ever, Leo stood up. "I won't say I pretend to know what you've been through, but I can say I know what you're feeling right now. You're emotional, and you hate it, because you're so used to being in control. But all your feelings and all the stress is overflowing, and you're lashing out when you're not meaning to." He looked at her with knowing brown eyes. "I can't tell you what you should do for yourself. You're your own person. I can only suggest you find an outlet, before your anger makes you do something you regret. Take it from someone who knows."

With that, he left the roof to the coming night, and her to her thoughts.
--------
Amity frowned at Don. "Hot!" She said accusingly.

Don chuckled. "Well, I did try to warn you!"

After she got over her pouting session, she and her fellow mutants talked for a while longer before Splinter decided it was time to retire to his room. Don volunteered to show him the way, and after carefully telling Amity to stay put till he returned, he lead his master and father to the room he would be staying in.

Amity, however, decided she would explore on her own.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 am

Lisa clenched her fists and started shaking a little. She punched the floor, making a mark on it.
"Dammit! Why is he always like this!?" she yelled, extremely frustrated. Then she calmed down a little. "And why am I always like this? Maybe...just maybe...he's right" she muttered.

"Here it is, Sensei. Take care" Donatello told his master while waving. The rat slowly closed the door of the room. The turtle rushed to the living room. He looked around and sighed. Amity was gone.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh dear...I will find her. Thanks you, Michelangelo. Xavier mentally nodded before her wheeled to his window and opened it. "Come in, Muse." He said, rolling back and the girl climbed over his windowsill, her face streaked with tears.

"How did you know? I never felt you try to find me." She whispered and the Professor sighed before helping her in, holding her hands in his.

"Sometimes it is not the mind but the heart that knows. Now, speak about what is troubling you."
Back to top Go down
Lunar-Dream

Lunar-Dream

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Curiously, Amity strolled the halls of the mansion. The room Donnie had left her in was nowhere to be seen, and the poor fish-girl was starting to get confused. Every hallway looked like the last. For all she knew, she was in the other end of this place!

"Lost...." she muttered to herself. She closed her eyes in thought, and images of Mikey's memories flooded back to her. Brothers... Turtles....

Brother Donny-tell-o....

Brother Raphie-el

Brother Mikey-lan-jello....

Brother Leo-nerd-o....

She smiled. If she could find any of them, they'd surely help her!

Though instead of staying and waiting in the hallway, she continued down, in blind hopes she'd find someone.

[[If you're wondering why she's calling them brothers, she's not referring to them as HER brothers, the memories from Michelangelo refer to them as brothers, so that's how she thinks of them. Also, the reason she pronounces their names weird is because she's combined their nicknames and their real names together, and pronouncing then as best she can.... Except Leo's, that one came from a memory of when they teased him, calling him "Leonerdo"]]
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Muse dodged Storm but she crashed into someone and fell onto her backside with a small yelp. She shook her head and looked up to see Amity. Strange, she hadn't felt any minds down this hall.

"Erm, hi." She said, waving slightly at the mermaid as she climbed to her feet.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:51 am

Donatello searched the corridors of the floor he was in but he didn't find the mermaid girl. He opened the doors of all the rooms, until he came across the door that lead toward the roof.
"Amity! Are you here?" he yelled for the 100th time that day.
"No! Now go away" I shouted.
"Lisa? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Leo" the turtle questioned.
"He's gone, happy? Now go. Please" the mutant tiger replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Raining Mystery   It's Raining Mystery - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Raining Mystery
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: