TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6045 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Empty
PostSubject: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 am

It's the year 2040. Thirty years prior, the Foot HQ burnt down. Not much is known about what happened, except the Foot and the TMNT died in the flames... the Shredder being the only survivor.

The world is horrible and Shredder rules it with a mutant turtle called 'Kaida'. Not much is known about her. Everyone else is a slave and whatever rebellions take place are crushed.

One day, April O'Neil finally made a time window that could be used to travel back in time. She secretly spreads word, hoping that some people will volunteer for her plan.

What is her plan?

She wants some people to go back in time and stop this future from happening... that means stopping Shredder and making sure the TMNT live.

This is where you come in.

You want to make a difference. You want to escape. You volunteer to go to the past.

Your character must be an OC that is under 30 (meeting yourself in the past would damage time). All races are welcome: human and alien.

Here are some rules:

1 No single person controls a canon character.

2 No claiming pairings. There can be TMNTOC pairings, but I don't want people saying, "Can Mikey be with Mary Sue?" Besides, it means there can be room for competition.
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands 825492

3 No making TMNT OOC (out of character). This means no making them do/say things they normally wouldn't. I know it's tempting to make them do stuff so they like your OC more and others less, but that ain't happening here. Pairings need time to grow and they are not all smooth sailing. If CERTAIN people make CERTAIN TMNT prefer CERTAIN OCs in an OOC way... TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands 630498 I might just make a plot twist that destroys this.

4 There's lots of time for TMNTOC pairings to take place. :) April will send you all a fair amount of time before the epic battle so that the TMNT can get to trust you all. I can't see them believing random people who claim to be from the future. This will also allow relationships to develop and to not be rushed and OOC. XD

I'll start, eh? :3

~Anyone who wants to join after they go to 2010 can have an OC that lives in the past~

Betty Arnold approached the shack, glancing anxiously over her right shoulder every few seconds. She was scared that one of Shredder's robots would come and get her... or worse.

She gently tapped on the shack's door. This was the right place... she thought. She had heard the address whispered a few times.

Almost instantly, it opened a creak. A woman's voice whispered, "Password?"

"There's a password?" Betty panicked.

The door opened and Betty was pulled in. A grey haired woman was examining her critically. Betty anxiously gazed back, hoping that she didn't look a fool. Her curly black hair was lank and her body was thin. Her rags hung off her unflatteringly and her brown eyes were dark and sad.

"I'm April." The grey haired woman shook her hand. "I've seen you around. Please sit down there while the others arrive... Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am

(Wow...so many rules....and strangely, I agree with all of them! TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands 667809 Well, I guess I´ll invent a new OC just for this RPG. I have one question: Can we have more than one OC?)

Zoe didn´t care where she was going. She just needed to get away from that place. As a former member of "Saki´s soldiers", she knew that they would find her no matter what because they had implanted a tracking device on her.

She stared at the shack for a few seconds and then, before she was able to knock on the door, a woman asked "Password?"

"Just let me in, alright?" Zoe replied in a rude tone and the woman opened the door.

"My name´s April. Come in" the woman said and Zoe shaked her hand.

"I´m Zoe. Nice to meet you" she responded and looked to another girl that was also there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 am

[[Have as many as you want. xD As for the rules... They're not too strict. Smile I just want things to be fair for everyone.]]

"You too," April said, her wrinkled face beaming. "You worked for Shredder once, right? Good on you for leaving him."

"You know a lot about us," commented Betty.

"I've been looking around, seeing who I can trust," explained April. "And I mean a lot. I've even read the city records... Besides, Shredder makes it clear when he wants an ex-soldier killed."

"You're April, aren't you?" Betty smiled.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:05 am

(Thanks! My next OC will appear in 2010. As for the rules...yeah, they´re not too strict. They´re really fair)

"Yes, I had told you my name before. Why did you ask?" April said and then sighed. Everyone could see that she was really tired.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:17 pm

(i think i will join this with my new OC Astriea)

Astriea walked down the dark, decolate streats of New York. She remembered what it was like when she first came here. It was supposed to be a safe haven for her. Where the evil empire wouldn't find her, but it was no safer than being captured by the other kingdom.

Which is why when she heard that there was a mission to go back in time, she immedatly hopped on board. She walked up to an old shack and was about to knock on the door, but it opened. "Password?" a voice asked.

"I wasn't told we needed a password," she said. The door opened to reveal a tired looking older woman. Apparently having no password was the password.

"I'm April O'Neil," the womman said.

"Astriea. I have no last name," she said. She walked into the shack, using her staff to walk with.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:24 pm

"Cool," April said, running her fingers through her thinning hair. "Leatherhead is just putting the final touches on the Time Window."

"Ms O'Neil," said a voice outside.

"That's him," April said, opening the door. "Now... don't be put off by his outward appearance. He really is nice... Leatherhead, we have three already."

"I've heard her name before," muttered Betty, leaning forwards. "But I don't know where- oh!" She saw Leatherhead and put her hands on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:52 pm

"My apologies for scaring you Miss. I know that some people may find my appeareance a bit...frightening and repulsive" the giant mutant croc said to Betty.

"It´s a pleasure to meet you. My name´s Zoe. In fact, it´s a pleasure to meet you all" Zoe replied and shaked Leatherhead´s hand. She was trying to be nice to everybody but it was hard because on that day, she was in a really bad mood.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Astriea nodded at the large aligator. "Nice to meet you," she said, shifting her weight and leaning slightly on her staff. "I am called Astriea." The large aligator didn't scare her. She's used to things that don't look like her. One of the perks of having an inter species kingdom. Astriea would have shook his hand, but it wasn't her custom on her planet, so she never did it. Greatings on her planet conciseded of just a simple nodd of the head.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 pm

[[I'll join!! With a new OC TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands 667809]]

Hikari walked down the maze of alleyways, looking for the shack her friend had described to her.

.:Flashback:.

"Hika! Did you hear about the time trip?" The blonde girl asked her friend, who shook her head.
"Time trip?"
Rurina nodded. "Someone has discovered a way to go back in time, to a year or so before the Ninja Turtles were killed by Shredder. There's spaces for people to go with!"
"You're kidding?!" Hikari thought for a moment. Ever since the famed Ninja Turtles had fallen in battle 30 years ago, many people had taken up their mission to stop Shredder. But no one could compare to them.
"I'm staying here to help another uprising. But you can go if you like." Rurina said and Hikari nodded.
"I'll do it. But where do I go?"

.:End flashback:.

The red-haired hanyou (half-demon) stood at what she was sure was the right shack and knocked. The door almost immediately opened and Hikari jumped back into the shadows. April stuck her head out and saw Hikari's golden eyes in the shadows.

"Password?" April asked and Hikari frowned.

"Didn't know there was one." She replied and April nodded.

"C'mon in, then."

"Sure." Hikari stepped cautiously out of the shadows and into the shack. She was a bit worried about what people thought of her, with her waist length red hair, dog/wolf ears poking out of said hair, and golden eyes. Like everyone else called her, she was a half-demon.

[[Think female Inuyasha. Just with different clothing, hair and well...other pieces >_>]]

Last edited by Katniss on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm

[I'll join with my semi-new OC. Her name's Angel Tredway. She's a mutant who can project very powerful illusions into people's minds, and it's almost impossible for her victim to not percieve them as reality.)
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Gallery_main-lindsay-lohan-marilyn-monroe-spanish-vogue-photos-07172009-04

Angel was walking down the streets of New York. She'd left her friends, her home with a heavy heart. Leaving behind Pietro hurt her, but Pietro had Lance. That'd be enough for Angel, to atleast know he'd be happy.

It was so surreal. The Shredder had crushed all the rebellions that had sprung up. Her friends and even their enemies had worked together to try and stop, thinking they could. But even with the gifts they'd found they possesed, even Angel's ability to project illusions, had no match for the Shredder, and he'd killed most of them. What was left of both teams joined together, and now Angel had left them. This couldn't happen. No, it wouldn't happen. Not if she could do something about it. She'd sprung at the chance.

Finding the place described, Angel knocked on the door.

"Password?" an old woman asked, and Angel responded "There isn't one."

The door opened. Angel walked in, seeing other people there, and sat down, the once beautiful white dress adorned with Marilyn Monroe's face now smeared at the edges with dirt and grime.

Last edited by SameAsItNeverWas on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 am

[[umm...Paul? This is a TMNT RPG, not X-men or a crossover. Please edit your post to fit the RPG thx]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:22 am

[Yeah... I know very little about X-Men and I'm not sure her power makes sense in this universe.]

April gave Hikari a reassuring smile, letting her know she had grown to realize that appearances weren't everything. Thinking about the four turtles made her heart ping.

"Anyway, I think this is enough people." She clapped her hands. "You should all know my name and I know yours..." She pointed in turn. "Betty, Zoe, Astriea..." She paused at Angel. "... I used to know a girl called Angel... She died along with a good friend of mine... Casey... After they rebelled..." She closed her eyes, keeping in the tears before opening them and continuing. "And Hikari."

"How do you know all of us?" Betty asked, but April ignored her.

"Now, as you all know, I have created a time window... Leatherhead's aid made it possible. Originally, I made it so I could just look into the past and see how my friends died, but I found out it also enables time travel."

"Ms O'Neil, we must hurry," Leatherhead said. "The Shredder might come at any minute."

"Right, right," she replied, glancing at the door. "My 'no password' thing should delay them. Shredder won't believe there's no password when he forces someone to tell him how to get in... but still... Okay, you are all going back in time about a month before the demise of the turtles. You need to befriend them and make sure that you stop their deaths from happening and make sure Shredder is finished. Forever. Time can be rewritten. Leatherhead, go get it."

Leatherhead went to the corner and pulled out a large, complicated window machine.

"Took lots of scavenging and stealing to get all-" April was cut off by a loud bang. She went to the door. "... Password?"

"Don't play games, O'Neil," a harsh female voice snarled. "I know what you're up to. You are conspiring against the master!"

April turned around and faced the others. "It's Shredder's right hand... turtle, Kaida. You have to go. Now!"

Leatherhead started the machine. A multicoloured doorway materialized. "Quickly, go through."

The door burst open and a scarred turtle humanoid came in, a gun in her hands. She aimed it at April... and shot.

"Go!" moaned April, falling to the ground. "If you succeed... I will... never... I can see... Casey..."

She closed her eyes.

Leatherhead picked up Betty, who was closest, and threw her through the time window. He ran at Kaida, his eyes vicious. "We need you to live. I will take care of the murderer... Just leave!"
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 am

[[I'll explain how she got them later, to make it fit.]]

Angel had no time. April falling to the ground and dying, she quickly ran and jumped into the portal, coming out with a hard landing on the ground. Looking up, she saw New York. Except, it wasn't the New York she had come to know.

No, this was the New York of her memories, when she was a teenager. The city that had never slept, the one that held twinkling multicolored jewels that sparkled in it's buildings and on it's people. Everything was so happy, so bright.

And soon, if she didn't stop it, so very, very dead.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 am

Astriea quickly went through the portal after shooting a bolt of purple energy at the turtle. I wasn't an exact hit, but it would hurt. She expected New York to look the same as it did before, just with more people, but she was astonished to see that it was nothing like that horrible future. Everything was bright and beautiful. No one walked around scared, everyone was happy.

Now Astriea knew why she was sent here. He guard obviously heard of this New York and sent her here, thinking she would be safe. Well, as long as she stops those murders, she will be safe in that future.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

Zoe just couldn´t believe in what she was seeing. New York was just like her dad had described it. It looked so...beautiful and bright and new. It was like a dream come true.
Zoe grabbed a device that looked like a smart-phone and said "According to this information, the turtles live way below this city. In other words, they live in the sewers"

Last edited by mcazevedo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:53 pm

"The sewers?" repeated Betty. "I have... had... will... work there... Living there must be horrible..." She looked around.

It was like a fairy tale. No one was dying, no one was begging for food... The present day humans looked chubby and healthy. She'd scoffed at her father, disbelieving of such a past... but here it was. "... Well, if it's this nice up here, I suppose the sewers might be nice too."

She looked down at her rags, feeling very out of place.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Astriea looked at Beth. "I highly doubt it. Where I come from, the sewers are disgusting. It's where everyone's bodily waste goes," she said. Astriea was not looking forward to walking through human filth. But it was the only way to get to these turtles.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 pm

"I don´t care about that! Now let´s go! We´re wasting time! Look! I found a thing called "manhole". It´ll take us to the turtles´ house" Zoe yelled and pointed to a nearby manhole.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 am

"Okay!" Betty said, lifting it up and climbing down. The smell wasn't as bad as the sewers of the future, so she didn't complain or flinch. She waited for the others to come down, getting out a locket and opening it. A photo of a chubby man met her eyes, which began to water.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 am

Zoe was the last one to climb down to the sewers. She had to make sure that everything was alright. Spending almost her whole life in an army was the cause of her cautious behavior. She closed the manhole and looked at her device again.
"We´re close. We just need to walk a few more miles to the east" the girl informed and started walking.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 am

Astriea was right. This place was disgusting. But she pressed on. She knew that this was only a small sacrafice they would have to make to save the futuer. She wondered how the turtles would react to them. She hoped it wasn't violently.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 am

"Mmm...their home should be right here" Zoe said when the group reached a dead end. Out of the blue, a shadow moved. It was a silent as a ghost.
"Show yourself! Now! Or else..." Zoe ordered and grabbed a weapon similar to a laser gun that was in her backpack. She had learned how to use almost all weapons on earth. And how to build them.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am

The figure sunk back into the shadows more. "No need for that," she told Zoe. Astriea smiled and hit her staff on the ground. Light magic surounded all of them, elumitaning the area around them.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 am

"Wow. I´m impressed" Zoe commented. She saw the shadow moving again.
"If we were your enemies, believe me, right now you´d be dead" Zoe said to it and a green creature appeared.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

"Why are you hear?" The creature asked. Asriea noticed swords on his back. This was most deffinetly one of the turtles. Leonardo, she belived. "Many reasons," she said, leaning against her staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next