TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands

Go down 
+2
mcazevedo
Livi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:44 am

"Yeah and one of them is to protect you" Zoe added and the mutant got close to her. He was only a few inches shorter than her and he was wearing a blue mask. On his back there were a par of katanas. They seemed pretty sharp.
"Is that so? Why do you want to protect me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am

When the mutant got closer, Astriea smiled. She couldn't keep the flirtatious tone out of her voice when she spoke to him. What could she say? She liked men. "Well, you see, you're the key to a bright and safe future," she said.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 am

"Me? Really? Why?" he quickly asked.
"Slow down partner! Yes, strangely you and the other three are the key to save the world from an abomination called The Shredder" Zoe answered and the turtle raised one of his eyebrows.
"You know who the Shredder is? Then you have to come with me. We´ll discuss this matter with my Sensei and my brothers" the turtle said and pulled one of the sewer pipes. Suddenly, a secret passage appeared.
"This way" the mutant pointed.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Astriea let the magic she summoned go and it flowed back into her staff. The sewere was once again dark and she followed the mutant into his home.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm

"Hiya Leo! Great, we have guests!" yelled excitedly a creature similar to the other the group met. He was wearing an orange mask and he had a pair of nunchucks on his belt. The mutants´ house was really huge. There were a living room with a lot of things similar to TVs, a big couch, what appeared to be a lab, a dojo, a small lake and other stuff.
"I presume you must be the one called Michelangelo" Zoe stated.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm

"Leo... Don't tell me you've been talking to other people about me AGAIN," Mikey whined.

"No." Leo gave them a suspicious glare. "They already knew about us... and Shredder."

"Ya think they work fer the Shredder?" asked a red masked turtle, getting out a pair of sai. "It ain't like yer everyday intruder knows about him and isn't his pal."

"Maybe." Leo shrugged. "But I didn't think Shredder liked this sort of plan."

"Yeah, his plans are usually 'Find turtles and kill straight away'," piped up Mikey.

"Um... excuse me." Betty came forwards. "We... We don't want to hurt you. Look." She held up her hands. "No weapons."

He eyed her rags before studying the others. "Yeah... But what about yer friends?"

Last edited by Livi on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Zoe sighed and threw them her bag.
"All my weapons are in there. Look, we just want to help you. You might not believe in us...but we came from the future" the girl said and another turtle appeared. He was wearing a purple mask and he had a bo.
"The future? That´s impossible!" he stated and the turtle called Leonardo threw to him Zoe´s bag. The purple masked turtle examined the weapons and looked to us.
"It can´t be!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:22 pm

"We are from the future," Betty said, smiling as she saw them mull it over. "A horrible one at that. We want to fix the future."

Leo opened his mouth to say something, but a rat mutant walked into the room and he fell silent. However, Betty was more interested in the woman standing next to him.

"... April?"

April blinked, confused. She was young, red haired and her face lacked wrinkles. "You... know me?"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:25 pm

"You orginized this whole thing, April. The reason we are here is because of you," Astriea said, disarming herself as well. She layed her staff gently against a wall and gingerly put her boomerang there as well since they were her parents' things to begin with. Donni started to look at them as well. He obviously saw nothing spicial, because he went back to Zoe's things.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 pm

"Hey! Careful with those! It took me months to find the pieces to build those weapons!" Zoe yelled and tried to take the bag from the turtle´s hands but the other with a red mask stopped her.
"Not so fast!" he growled.
"You built this?" Donatello murmured.
"And I believe that you must be Raphael right? And you´re Donatello" Zoe stated and they nodded. She turned around and looked at the rat and April.
"Oh, and it´s a pleasure to meet you Mr. Splinter! And nice to see you again April!" the girl said and bowed.
"It seems that you all know me but I don´t know any of you!" the red-head replied.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:10 pm

"Time travel can do that," Astriea said, picking back up her staff. She couldn't stand not feeling the connection to her magic.

"Hey!" Raph called, looking at her.

"Look, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead," she said, putting her boomerang back on her holder on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 pm

"Yeah now gimme back my weapons or I´ll kick your fat shell!" Zoe ordered. She was in a really bad mood.
"You and what army?" Raphael asked. He really wanted a challenge. Before anyone could say anything, Master Splinter shouted "That is enough! Right now, there are many important things that we need to discusss. Now please, enter in my humble room. My sons will make you some tea"
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Astriea nodded and walked into the old rat's room like she owned the place. But that's just how she was raised. To be prideful, strong, someone people could look up to. She used to be a ruler. She had to be perfect and it translated to her life here, making her look like a snob.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 pm

"Huh...Mr. Splinter, why do you look so calm? Shouldn´t you be shocked or at least a bit surprised?" Zoe asked and the old rat kneeled on the tatami. The others sat on the tatami too. Splinter started smiling.
"My child, I have seen and experienced many strange and wonderful things in my life. Almost anything can surprise me now" he responded
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Angel just simply watched as the others chatted it up with the turtles, her arms crossed. This was wasting time. Not moving, she mentally cast an illusion over all of them. Of course, it was only an illusion in this time.

The beggars and dying on the grimy streets, the burning pyres for the already dead. The Foot Gestapo, the crumbling buildings. All of her friends, some of them dead, some of them cut up and bruised. After a few minutes of making the others relive their lives and giving the turtles and April and Splinter a glimpse of their future, she released her mental hold on them.

"If we don't get moving, this trip will be nothing but a wasted life and work." Angel said.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 pm

"We know but what are we supposed to do? April just said that we needed to protect them. She didn´t have time to explain things better. I wish her or that croc were here" Zoe replied and closed her eyes for a few seconds. Her head hurt like hell because of that stupid illusion.
"Wait, Future April and Leatherhead were with you? What happened to them?" Leonardo asked.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 pm

"Last we saw, they were being attacked. April shoved us in before we could really help them," Astriea said. "And, Angel, we have a month. We are supposed to get to know them during that time."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm

"Astriea´s right. We still have a month to prepare ourselves for the big battle!" Zoe said.
"Alright. I guess if Sensei´s okay with it, you can stay here. But you have got to tell us every single thing you know about that battle, about the future Shredder and about the Future itself" Leonardo stated.
Back to top Go down
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Angel growled. "I know we've got a month, but why don't we just go and kill Shredder now?! I can even go find my fri-" Angel stopped talking. She didn't know if she could hold up on that part. Could she look Pietro and them in the faces again, all of them so oblivious to how their world was gonna come literally crashing down? If she had to, she would.
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&amp;amp;
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:11 pm

"The past is fragile, Angel. We have to do things in just the right way. If we kill him now, unforseen things could happen. We have to have a plan. Besides, running in there blindly with no knowlagde of what anyone else can do is just plain stupid," Astriea said. "We have to learn how to work as a team."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 pm

"You´re right! But how can we do it if these guys don´t trust us? They refused to give me my weapons!" Zoe replied and pointed acusingly to the turtles.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:32 pm

"She's right. We're not invincible," Betty said, looking at the others. "Just because you can do magic, have weapons and... whatever, doesn't mean we're ready to face the Shredder. We have to be fully prepared. Ready... Or else the future will stay the way it is. This might be the past, but the past is more powerful than we could ever imagine. It makes us who we are, and who we will be."

Splinter took the cup of tea out of Leo's hands and passed it to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:39 pm

"You are very wise Miss. My sons could learn a lot from you" Splinter said and threw a gaze to the four turtles.
"Don´t be so harsh on you boys Mr. Splinter" Zoe said and laughed.
"Hey! Who are you calling boys? I bet we´re practically your age!" Michelangelo yelled.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Donatello was still rumming though Zoe's things and looked up. "Oh, here you go," he said, handing her back her weapons. "They're just so fasinating." Astriea smiled. "I'm 28 years old. Well, in Earth years. 17 years of age from where I orginally come from," she said, accpeting a cup of tea from the oranged masked turtle.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 pm

"I bet your land must be fascinating. From what planet are you?" Zoe asked Astriea. She loved those kinds of things. After all, her father was a scientist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands   TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT RPG: The Future's In Our Hands
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next