TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D

Go down 
+4
thelostkingdom
katanagirl
mcazevedo
War Bandit
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :
Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:28 am

DONtastic!

I have a friend named MIKEY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm

The famous word invented by no other: COWABUNGA!!!

The planet that is similar to Earth in size is Venus.
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:47 am

and I thought MIKEY knows what VENUS is. o.O
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:32 pm

VENUS is better than Uranus (no seriously)

Maybe I Kan Eat You
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 am

HELLO? You are going too OFF-DONtopic

Let's RAPH it up!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:33 am

(No i'm not look at the first letter of each word )
Wink

um no let tone it down a bit LEOwer
um has anybody seen my DONut?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Renoir-g again... when did my OC become an option?*scared and LOL all the same time*

Maybe it's time for some Turtleo power!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 pm

DON't go there girlfriend

what about the RAPHinator * Arnold impersonation
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Okay, as a peace treaty maybe we can do the Ninja Raph by Vanilla Ice.

Can't believe today is the last day of Donvember, can you guys?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:43 pm

I know! I DON't believe it!

Anyone Familiar with my new characters? AVEN*

*In my fancomic Rager, Aven is the brother of the main character, both of which were turned into turtles/dragons by Bishop.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:35 am

PINCH AND PUNCH FOR THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!

I DON't beleive that its the first day of summer for soo long i've waited to crush the dreams of those who still believe in Santa claus. MWA hahahaha!

um Raph? (sorry i'm getting kinda bored of the but their name into words thing since i'm also running out of ideas Razz)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Summer? You live on the other side of the world don't you? Yeah, it's winter here.
Poor people who still believe in Santa Claus.
Me, too with the whole name thing. So, no, it's Leo.

Um, Venus.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:30 pm

de Milo!!

Renoir?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm

soz it was don

Mikey?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Mike Cowabunga! (air guitar)

Don ?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Donny yes your right!

Leo leo was wondering if you were thinking of him
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Orrysay, tiay asway aphRay Raph ( LOL Pig Latin Big grin )

OnnieDay?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:16 pm

OnnieDay!!

EoLay?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 pm

wow i speak fluent pig latin with my friends it soo much fun!

oorysay i asn'tway hinkingtay ofay eolay tiay asway ikeymay

areay hinkingtay ofay aphray?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Aphray sounds like Afro! Imagine that on his head!

Oonsay itsay illway be IstmasChray, and underay the eetray are esentspray from Ikeymay and Aphray!!

Enoirray!
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Orrsay, allay ymay resentspay areay romfay Ikeymay. Enoirray illway ebay erehay oonsay.

Ooklay, Enusvay isay erehay ithway akecay!

(Has anyone seen the show Regular Show? The main characters, Mordecai and Rigby remind me of the two sides of Mikey. Rigby being the one who only wants to play and have fun and Mordecai being the one that wants to prove that he can have fun and even take things seriously sometimes to prove himself to his brothers. Plus, they both say dud a lot.)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:22 am

(ha no but it would be cool to see it would it be on youtube?)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:31 pm

(Only some clips, but I'll look around to see if there is somewhere with full episodes [which are like 15 minutes])
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 am

(thnx!)
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:06 am

???

Leonardo? x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D   Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess The Turtle For The Next Post! :D
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next