TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 pm

"well Mura the thing is i'm not human, at all i'm really a well i was a mutant"
"a turtle at that" mikey said finishing a soda. leo cast him a glare and then began his story.
"for me the trasaction wasn't painful but for the other well for mikey the pain was bad" leo said pushing back a strand of short golden curls and then lookign at the rest of the people around him. "it was a normal day well for us and we had just defeat the shredder-"
"-for about the fifth time!" Mikey said grinning and streaching out his arms.
"yeah" leo said looking at Mura purposfully " we defeated the shredder for the fifth time and we were more tired than normal. Master Splinter told us we where getting sloppy our skills where, well we weren't a good as we once where, apparently" he said giving a short sad chuckle. "anyway since we knew the shredder was gone for good this time we thought we could relax- a bit"
"Heh! We were dead wrong" Raph said eating his fourth slice and leaning again the frame of the kitchen door. leo gave him a look before sighing and continuing.
"Don was heavily into his studies and was invited into one of the top online colleges"
Don gave a proud, lopside grin.
"Mikey was heavily into beating his top score on Invaders"
Mikey echoed Don's grin.
"Raph, he and Casey began to take control over the purple dragon trash in the alleys and where successfully cleaning up the city."
Raph began to eat his slice with a big sense of pride.
"and I, well i thought it would be best if i went back to japan to train with the ninja tribunal and visit the Ancient one for some time" leo knew that these names would hold no meaning to these people but he couldn't care less.
"so we went out for a run, you know to say good bye before i left the next day but..."
"leo you don't need to do this i can do the rest if you want" Don said getting up but leo refused.
"No i want to do this! Please sit down" Don sat reluctantly, leo took a breather before starting up again.
"we were running when -it felt like a heart attack but painless- stopped me it felt like my chest was giving in and my legs could cope, i fell face first." leo paused.
"We honestly thought you were dead' don said looking at the floor with disgust.
"we ran to you but that was when Raph went out" Mikey said looking also at the floor.
"It didn't hurt that much, like a needle really" Raph said shrugging. Mikey shot him a dirty.
"SHUT UP RAPH!!" he cried tears threatening to spill over his cheeks. Don held onto him and Mikey began to sob in Don's arms.
"We got them to the nearest man hole when i felt my self giving in" Don said. Mikey tried to console himself and then had to continue.
"i panicked i called Paige and Lee April Casey and then Sensei but i'm not sure how much they could understand." Mikey said 'then it went all slow mo i dropped the cell as i felt something snap back here" he said rubbing his shoulder blade" then it happen it felt like all my bones where cracking at once every single one of them. I thougth i was going to die like i was dying but i happy that i would die with my brothers" he said sadly plain discomfort showing on his face. Don looked at the floor and leo looked away. Raph looked at his pizza his hunger completly gone.

(yeah it sucks i know but you guys can add okay!!)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 am

"Master Splinter was more than shocked....He was petriffied." Donatello continued. He managed to call Leatherhead, who rushed to help. In the mean time all of us had lost our senses. LH tried some injections but nothing helped. If I rememmber correctly the only thing that he came to do is to discover a sudden anomalie in our mutated DNA. He hadnt seen anything like that before so he didnt want to take a risk with us. That left Master Splinter only one choise....The Tribunal...."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 am

Leo continued "we took the ship i was ment to take alone and Master splinter was worried that we hadn't awoken yet"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 am

"Paige and I came along. We owed the guys our lives, so if there was any way we could help, we were going to." Lee explained.

"Even if we had to give up our own lives." Paige added. Her voice was clear and sure.

"Paige," Don blushed.

"Oh shut up. You know it's true." She growled. "You're our family. You all scared me half to death! I remember Mikey wimpering..." She shook her head, letting her hair cover her face so no one could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"It was freaky." Lee agreed. "Up until then, I had always thought of you guys as invincable. To see you all in such a state was unnerving."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:44 pm

"when we got to japan Sensei saw we were losing heaps of blood if we could get blood soon we would..." Don trailed off
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:56 pm

"Die?" said Mura. Mura was genuinely engaged in this. Something had turned them human, something she always wanted to be. If she could get her hands on this stuff...Donnie could make an antidote or find a cure of whatever and she could get rid of her technological half.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Lee nodded. "Paige and I offered our blood for a transfusion Letherhead checked if it was compatible with the guys' blood."

(Fallen, I'll let you decide if it is or not so it doesn't ruin where you're going with this Smile )
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:14 pm

(DUDE NO WAY THAT WAS EXSACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Spaz attack!)

"and it was" continued Leo "when we woke we weren't mutant turtles the blood from Paige and Lee fused with ours but took over and we became human. like so" he said gesturing to himself
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:01 am

(hmmmm, that sound too simple....Ill add some spice...)

"Or actually that is what we thought. As we told you our mutation was in fire. All of our cells in our bodies were transforming or doing...whatever they were doing, but it was not normal. After having the human form it seems like we were cured. We thought that the nightmare, the constant pain had finished. If only we knew...24 hours after our injection with Paige's and Lee's blood, the anomalie started again. Only this time it looked more serious. Our arm would look like it melted, we would loose our sight for soe hours. It was nightmarerish. The good thingwas that we had arrived at the land of the Tribunal. So Master Splinter call over the Ancient One who then asked teh Tribunals for their help" Donny said feeling somewhat embarrassed saying how weak they had been.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:07 am

(Ooo!! I like this background storyline) Smile

"I am sorry you had to go through all of those horrible things" Yara said as she patted Mikey's back trying to give him a little comfort, it had been a very long time since yara had seen a guy cry like that.

Mikey smiled lightly at her as if to say thanks.

"There is more to this gut wrenching story" Raph sighed...

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 am

Mura hugged Leo. She didn't know what else to do. "I'm so sorry." A blood transfusion with Paige and Lee had turned him human from some horrible thing that had seemed to be killing them. Mura didn't care as much of becoming human anymore. she still cared, but she added a conjoint goal now: To get Prince Charming and his brothers back to their original form., if they wanted it.
Suddenly Leo lifted her chin and told her, "Don't be." Then he kissed her. It was short and soft, but completely wonderful.
"Leo," said Raph, "We need to finish the story."
"I know," said Leo, parting lips with Mura and putting his arm around her. Mura's eyes were still bulging in shock. "Sometimes you need to kiss the person you love, Raph." Mura ducked her head and blushed under hair.
"Finish the story," she muttered, but she was truthfully happy.
"Right so we went Japan to see the Tribunal as requested," said Leo.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:57 pm

(i did most of it so you guys carry on ^~^)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:52 am

(LOl okay, Angel)
"But they had never seen anything like what was happening to us," said Donnie.
"And they were a bit shocked to see us human," said Mikey. "I'm pretty sure they looked up everything in every book in their humongous library they have."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 am

"In the end to appeared that science had winned over magic. But that was not helping us at all. The mutation to our skins and bodies continued. One day we would have our hair fall, the over we would be green again, the next one we would be having heart attacks. It was like hell..."Donny said as he shivered remembering all the torture that they had endured.
"Finally after many days of studying in their library and with LH help they came to a conclusion...Our bodies had never been fully mutated. As we were coming of age the mutation had continued. But the thing is that we were never to be mutated. We were....a mistake. So that ooze and our DNA even ifthey seem to be ok at the beggining, as the years were passing there was still reaction between them....It's just that we didnt realized it. All these things we could do, Leo's ultimate control, Mikey's energy, Raph's strenght, mine intelligence....in the end it wasnt us....It was the neverending mutation in our mortal bodies. Paige's and Lee's blood had trully saved our turtle lives and it had trigered something else. We couldnt escape fromthe pain yet again. So there was only one solution that was taken in a desperate time."
There was deadly silence in the room. Even the clicking at the pc had stopped as Franziska had finally turned her face to Donny's direction, listening, her face an unreadable mask.
"The tribunal, along with LH science decided that is was crusial for us to remean in human form. But cause of the other anomalies that we were having they combined magic with science and they created some tatoo-like bracelets. They wore them to us and all the pain stopped. But had was a doubledge sword. Cause if we ever took them of the mutation would continue and we would enetually die a very painful death. Of course no discussion about returning to our original forms. They would take the risk... They didnt know what would come to us if we were in turtle form again.
Soooo, here we are, alive and human."Donny took a breath. Then he pulled up his sleeve to point at a glowing purple tatoo which embransed his upper arm. "This is it. It looks like a tatoo but it's a bracelet. It's designed that way to not be easy to take over and not bother us in battle..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:57 am

"I want to help you return to your normal form," said Mura. "I want to be able to you guys get rid of the pain and be your normal selves again. If that is what you want? Or are you happy the way you are?"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Paige and Lee shared a look. Mura had brought up a topic the guys had been avoiding for quite some time now.

"If that is what you guys want..." Paige began. "Just...promise me you wont take any unnecessary risks." Tears threatened to betray her sense of calm. "I'll be right back!" She dashed out the door that lead back outside and away from the pain of the past.

The tears finally spilled over. She choked back a sob. The memory of the guys' transformation was painful enough, but with it came the rest of the memories she had been repressing.

She clutched her hair and sank to her knees. "Go away!" She whispered. "I don't except you! I don't except you! You can't define me!" She looked at her hands. No matter how much she tried to deny it, she knew the past would always play a part in who she was.

Lee stared after his sister. He turned to the guys. "Sorry. I think you hit a nerve with her. If you haven't noticed, she still hasn't quite recovered from...you know." He sighed, debating whether or not to go after her.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Yara ran after Lee who was running towards Paige. "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked Lee "I am sorry your sister is not over this chapter in her life" she then added.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 pm

(Um, well actually Lee's still sitting. He was just debating whether or not to run after her...)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:20 pm

(Gotcha, I will revise my post)

Yara ran after Paige "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked the girl "I am sorry that this chapter of you life hurts" she added as she thought about some old wounds in her own life.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Sophie winched "whoa! that was quite a story and i thought i was being stupid" she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Paige starred at Yara. "Why is she so concerned? Is she a spy? Does she want to hurt Lee? I wont let her do that. No. Yara's a friend. A friend! Calm down." Paige took a few deep breaths to keep from loosing it and trying to kill Yara.

"Uh, well, this isn't the safest thing to talk about with me..." Paige bit her lip. "What I mean is, there's a very good chance I'll go berserk and try and kill you. It's a defense mechanism. I don't like to talk about the past."

"Oh sh**, sh**, sh**!!!!" Lee yelped, standing up and running after Yara. "Yara! This isn't a good time to talk to her!" Lee halted to a stop in front of the two girls. He stared for a moment, surprised they weren't fighting.

"You didn't try to kill her!" Lee smiled, proud of his sister.

Paige scowled. "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 am

The clicking on the keyboard started the moment Donny and Leo stopped talking. Franziska was completely unfazed after hearing the story. She didnt tell anything or show any kind of emotion she just continued her job from where she had left it.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:46 pm

"Struck a nerve there," said Mura apologetically, getting up and joining Paige and the others. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 pm

"Not really",came the reply from the kitchen. Raphael appeared and sat again at the same spot, next to Franziska. "You arent the first one to say that to us..."
"Yeah..." Mikey said a little bit unsure. "So dont feel bad..."

Last edited by Wildgoose on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:52 pm

"Thanks guys," said Mura in an almost whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next