TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Paige sighed. "Alright, let's go back inside." She told Yara and Lee.

Lee followed close behind her.

Paige sat back down with the group and smiled. "Sorry about that! I seriously had to use the bathroom. Anyway, what are you guys up to?"

Lee rolled his eyes. She could be such a good actress sometimes. She could also be naive. Did Paige really think everyone would believe things were fine?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 am

"Are you sure you're okay, Paige," asked Mura.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 am

A little noise like a bell has heard from Yara's pc. Franziska took out the little disc and shut the pc off. She put everything back in the small kit that was placed on her lap. "Finished?"Raph asked her as he took a sip from his soda can. Franziska merely nodded as it appeared that she was in deep thought, looking at the dark screen of the laptop.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 pm

"your not going to leave are you?" sophie asked moving closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"Of course I'm fine, Mura." Paige smiled. She turned her attention to Franziska. "Hey, you better not be leaving! Raph would get all grumpy if you did."

"No I wouldn't!" Raph growled, his face slightly red.

"Yes you would."

"Paige, do you WANT to get skewered?" Lee sighed.

"I can handle him." She smirked.

"No you can't. Last time you two got in a fight, Raph proved he can beat you."

"Shut up." She glowered. "Just because he's a guy so he weighs more. He practically sat on me to keep me from getting up." She mumbled. Paige was strong, but she couldn't lift a muscly guy who weighed twice what she did. However, she was very agile and it was hard to get a hold of her in battle. "If he hadn't cheated and pulled me by my hair..."

"Says the girl who used smoke pellets." Mikey laughed.

"Who's side are you one here?!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Sophie laughed but still moved closer to Franziska "please don't go or if you do please take me with you!" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 am

Franziska looked at Paige then at Sophie. It was one of the few times in her life that she flet uncomfortable not cause of a lecture but cause of...be wanted. She hadnt experience that many times in her life. "Well...."she said looking at the kit in her hands. She was supposed to go home and then at the headquarters the moment they would communicate with her. Plus there was and that phonecall earlier....
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Yara watched Franziska with her dragon eyes My headquarters must have been wrong she thought to herself That envelope I had earlier it had her picture in it, sure she was younger and maybe she has changed her hairstyle, but it is still her

"You are welcome to stay as long as you want" she told the group as she grabbed pair of keys off a table.

"Where are you going" Mikey asked.

"I want to go get my bike I left at your lair" she said as she walked towards her rows of many motorcycles.

"No you can't! What if the monsters are still there?" Mikey ran and grabbed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 pm

"Go with, stupid," said Mura.
"What?" said Mikey, feigning being hurt by her words, "You're calling your future brother-in-law stupid?" Her and Leo blushed.
"Okay, poor choice," said Mura, getting up and smacking Mikey in the head a couple of times before Leo had to pull her away.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 am

"whats a brother in law?" sophie asked who had a completely different marrage system back home.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:31 pm

"Khem...."Raph fake-coughed as he didnt want to answer such a question. Franziska simply found a spot on the switched off laptom much more interesting instead of Sophie's question
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 pm

"A brother-in-law, is your husband or wife's brother," answered Mura. "Same thing goes for a sister."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

"really you don't kill your brothers first" Sophie said surprised "weird"

"on my planet the male must kill all the competition including his own family and the female male family its quite a gruesome experience some people just change female to get out of it" she giggled then noticed their disgussted faces "oh no people on my planet,it takes a lot to kill them so really we're just taking a life really" she shrugged "no biggie"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Paige frowned. "Um, I don't think I understand your planet's marriage customs...I mean like not even a little. If my husband had to kill my brother so we could get married, I just wouldn't marry."

"You can't help it if you fall in love, Paige." Lee shrugged.

"Oh, what would you know about love?" She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

"That is odd," said Mura. "It's so, pardon me, but animalistic. No offense to the former terrapins."
"No taken," said Leo. "Sophie, that just sounds so gruesome. I could never imagine killing my brothers and male friends for the right to marry."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:44 pm

"I would have to agree with everyone. It does seem rather gruesome" Yara said as she walked into a nearby room and disappeared. She soon returned dressed in a form fitting black riding suit with matching black helmet. She was also carrying a dark blue helmet.

"Here mikey" she tossed him the helmet "Does anyone else want to come along?"

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 am

Sophie shrugged "non taken. It only happened out of animal instinct. like i said "Competition" but some kill for the fun of it. Glad i'm a female" she laughed.
"and also it takes a lot to kill our own its actually almost impossible so we just take a life. they come back to life. Just like i do but sometimes when we come back we lose our memories just like i did before.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:37 pm

"I want to come..."Franziska said. "I need some air to...think more carefully some things.." The last part of the sentense almost came as a whisper from her mouth. Raphael instantly stood up. "Im coming too"he said putting the soda can on the table. "You sertainly are NOT coming along."Franziska shot back. "Why?" he asked. "Because the motorbike can take only two persons"Franziska smirked, "plus it's no good if you leave now...Im sure that you have some issues here with your bros"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:21 pm

"Yeah! Stay, Raphey. We need to figure out who is the best fighter once and for all!" Paige grinned.

"First of all, no. You aren't ready to fight yet." Lee sighed. "Second of all, Raph already proved he was better than you the LAST time you two fought. And you were in beserk mode too..."

Paige sighed. "Well, yeah. If he hadn't have won, he'd be dead I guess. I'm going back to bed."

"You do that."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well whoever is coming follow me" Yara smiled as she turned and walked toward the front of the building. "Pick your poison" she chuckled as she pointed towards the rows of bikes. "When you guys find the one you want let me know and I will go get the keys" she said.

"So..I have been wondering....there are the other buildings surrounding this airport....what are they used for?" Mikey asked Yara.

"More of my hobbies" she answered him "a girl has to keep busy ya know"

"Don't girls shop fashion and do girl like stuff?" he then asked

"Well of course I do that too, but I enjoy my other hobbies as well" she chuckled.

"When we come back you should show us around!" Mikey added.

"Okay Mikey, I would be happy too. Now which bike do ya want?" she asked

"The orange one over there" he answered.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Sophie eyed Franziska carefully before seeing a black Bike at the end "Oh my gosh! this is just like the one i had at home jesus it looks exsactly the same and look" Sophie said confused "it got the same handles and spikes and..." she found a name etched into the side.
"and Mine" she said fingering the name on the side of the bike.
"where did you get this?!" she asked Yara surprised.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:19 am

Yara examined the bike Sophie had pointed to. "Oh yes, I picked this one up a few months ago at a motorcycle action. I asked the auctioneer who the bike originally was owned by" she explained to Sophie. "He told me that the bike was found on a side street abandoned with an envelope with the keys and a note inside"

"What did the note say?" Mikey asked.

"He told me the note was written in a language he had never seen before" Yara explained "I asked if I could have the note, but he said he wanted to keep it in case it was valuable" Yara walked into yet another room and returned with a few pairs of keys. "Here Mikey this pair goes with the orange bike" she said as she tossed the keys to him.

"Thanks" he said as he caught the keys. "Question: how many rooms and passage ways do you have in this building?" he then asked "I means it's like you work for the secret service or something"

Yara half laughed at Mikey's statement "Umm *cough*....I just like interesting things"
"Here are the keys I was given by the auctioneer" Yara handed Sophie the keys "Good thing ya showed up I was tempted to use that bike for spare parts"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:28 am

"yikes good thing you didn't my bike has a bit of an aditude" she said patting it.
"hey there did you miss mummy?" she said climbing on the paused.
"where is the guy who owned it before i might need to see that note" she asked
"my language is quite different fomr yours and looks even weirder i guess i could pay him for it i mean" Sophie placed her hadn on the side of the bikes front it glowed and then opened fifty dollar bills floating out "i have some change".
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Lee sulked. "I wish I had a bike..."

"You would kill yourself." Paige pointed out, still unable to go to sleep.

"No I wouldn't!" He protested.

She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:55 pm

"I can't tell you how many people I've had to save from motorcycle crashes," said Mura. "Then they freak out because I had to grab them with my hairs." Leo patted Mura's shoulder in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next