TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?

Go down 
+3
FallenAngel4000
Haluwasa2
CrazdMikeyfan15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:52 am

"yeah" George said shrugging
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 am

Navis looked at him..."Are you a macho?" came her question. "I mean...I can understand why the others want to go back, being enemies with the guys and stuff...But you?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 pm

"oh macho no" said George quickly "but i know all the mazes bishop laid out in the new "fortress" i could help you get to him then you know you guys do your stuff"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:16 pm

"I see..."Navis said. Then she stood up and streched. "Well it cant be helped...Im coming along..."
"What? Why? It's dangerous you know!!" Mikey said
"Exactly that's why! Plus, someone has to keep an eye on him"she pointed George."He tends to get in trouble, like hanging from buildings..."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:52 pm

"Troubleseekers, I'm reminded of Balkuro..." Falljoy slouched over with an anime sweat drop.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:14 pm

George crossed his arms he didn't like being 'looked after" but it seemed that Navis wouldn't change her mind
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 pm

"Ah...cute" Navis said looking at Falljoy. Oh, man, how much she wanted to touch her fur and pat her and pat her and pat her....She is just so c-u-t-e!!!!!!!She then turned to look at a pouting George. "What? It's true!!" she said to him, reminding him how they met. She jumped in front of him and bent a little as she put her hands behind her back. She united her fingers and smiled at him. "If I wasnt there to pull you, you woud be a nice flat pancake now.."she played her eyelashes to him.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:41 pm

"Girlie girlie that has thoughts of stroking my fur..." If looks could kill, Japan would've blown up.

"Ouch..." Mikey said at last
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:20 am

"speaking of pancakes" said George trying to change the subject of him nearly dying "i would love an apple"
"whats that got to do with pancakes?" Mikey asked
George shrugged "first thing to come to mind i guess i mean an apple to me is as good as Pancakes to maybe other kids my age, well physical age" he said blushing
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 am

"I prefer the pancakes...with lot and lot of syrup!!" Navis said raising her hand
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm

"I like my with karo!" Venus suddenly perked in.
"Ya were bein' quiet," said Raph.
"I was daydreaming," sighed Venus.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:04 pm

"I dunno, pancakes taste better with penut butter!" Falljoy's tougue rolled out

"Typical canine..." Fred muttered

"I heard that!" both Scooby and Falljoy barked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm

"Still say we should get a dog," muttered Venus.
"Oh Venus," sighed Leo, "Not this again!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Sera had been watching quietly and she glanced across at Meta, who was beginning to come around. A flick of her wrist strengthened the cuffs and he glared at the angelic conscience before he blinked, frowning slightly at her as she smirked. "I'll come with you, I can help with disarming people." She offered to the others.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:16 am

"a dog?" George said eyes widening and stepping closer toward Venus who had mentioned it. "i've always wanted a dog too but..." he said not having to finish. "but"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 am

"I like dogs too!! But I also like cats!!" Navis said...I have a kitty and a dog at my house..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:49 pm

"Navis," said Mikey, "What don't you like?"
"But Bishop said no?" Venus offered putting a hand on George's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Navis thought Mikey's question really hard. "Ummm....cockroaches..?"she finally answered him.
"I dont think there is someone who like cockroaches, sweaty"April laughed at her.
"Well, it's something that I dont like...."Navis said casually. That brought another wave of giggling to the Scooby team girls.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:08 pm

"No, you'll find that cockroaches can contain some usefull information..." Falljoy muttered

All she got was some blank stares.

"What?! I can talk to animals, and that includes bugs!"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

"I used to be able to do that, but after the..." Sera trailed off but shook her head, "I lost that ability a while back."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 pm

"Well, consitering that I AM an animal makes all the difference...and technically since you understand me, you are talking to an animal." Falljoy grinned

"Wow, she changed a whole shell of a lot..." Raph muttered

"And when did you realize that, hothead?" The wolf said loudly, so everyone could hear
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:58 pm

George grinned "yeah he said no and then took away the stray i had found but he could never stop me from having other pets" he said "i began to make pet with the cocky's that where in my room very hygenic creatures and very misunderstood" he said grinning
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 am

"Eww" Navis said as she closed her eyes shooking her head to clear up the image in her head.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:54 pm

"Cool!" said Venus. "When someone doesn't let you have a pet find alternatives!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:48 pm

"Pets...not that I don't hate them, it's the fact that they were changed to the point where they can't live out in the wild very well... I find it cruel and unreasonable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?   What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What? TMNT meets Scooby Doo? You kiddin'?
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next