TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6038 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Empty
PostSubject: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 am

Okay, I have been watching the "Tranformers Animated" series and some of the older shows lately and I thought why not do a TMNT meets the Transformers RP.

So rules are standard.
Turtles are open to anyone who wants to play them.
You may make any OC you like this includes making up your own Transformer.
No stealing peoples OCs
Oh, and all characters from any of the series are free for the taking.

Alright lets get this started and roll out! Smile

Leonardo: free play
Raphael:free play
Donatello:free play
Michelangelo:free play

Autobots
Prowl: Donny'sGirl007
Jazz:Donny'sGirl007
Wheeljack:Haluwasa2
Bumblebee:Wildgoose
Ironhyde:Katniss

Decepticons:
Starscream:Haluwasa2
Megatron:Katniss

Humans:
Kleo/Terror:Haluawasa2
Harris:FalllenAngel4000
Emily:Wildgoose
Shadow:Katniss

Other:

Last edited by Donny'sGirl007 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:25 am

Hm, TMNT and Robots huh? I would like to play but I really dont remember much about the Transformers.... Only Optimus!! (I know, my memory sucks...)
I will think of one or two OC to make up for it....
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:14 pm

ok i really want to see it but i haven't so ah yeah i'll just play an Oc until i educate myself on the wonderous world of transformers! ^~^
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. Yes! I was going to start this eventually, but never got around to it!
I'll play Wheeljack and my OC Terror aka Kleo. She's a human, but has genetics that make her an Autohelper, which are humans and humanoids as strong as transformers that have a special necklace that gives them a 'suit' (transformer body) that, once they get an alt. mode, can go to the size of a transformer. Her alt. mode is a red, yellow, and orange hybrid Camaro.(<-- Spelled right?) She has wrist missiles, two circle appendages that work like a boomerang, and her metal ponytail is a blaster. Terror (her codename) is hot headed and mean one minute, bratty, sassy and sarcastic the next, then a sweet compassionate caring friend, and ends it all with a pranking, manipulative, using-her-gender-to-an-advantage, slightly annoying, hyperactive, and protective girl to finish it off. She usually one of the two last ones, but in battle the first two often come into play.(Yes, she is 'insane' and proud of it!) She no where near strong enough to take on people like Ironhide, Optimus, or Megatron, but she uses her mortal enemy's, Starscream's, narcissism to help her win against him. She also has the tendency not to pay attention so she runs into things every once in awhile.(Sorry, that was so long! Dead )
Are we allowed to play 2 cannon characters? Because if we can, can I play Starscream?
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 pm

@Wildgoose and FallenAngel4000~ sounds good. looking forward to seeing your new OCs. If you guys are interested you can watch the whole "Transformers Animated" series on YouTube. "Smile

@Haluwasa2~Yes by all means you may play Starscream and yes, you may play as many cannon characters as you think you can control. Smile
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Thanks! (I'm guessing that this is the Animated Universe because of your last post, right?)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:10 pm

(I thought we might as well, the humor is close to the turtles. But if you would like to extract anything from the other series/movies that is fine)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 pm

cool my character is Harris now to go spend sometime with youtube
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:07 pm

(cool, Donny'sGirl. Because Wheeljack is so rarely featured, I needed to know to check to see if I had to play him as more of his G1 character. Blah, Blah, blah, you get the drift. BTW, I Raph your avi. Prowl is one of my favs in Animated!)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 pm

(Thanks. Prowl and Jazz are two of my favs. Must be the ninja thing. ) Smile

(@Fallen~is Harris a human or a Transformer? Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am

(@Donny'sgirl human)

i'll start

a churning lake. a sudden scream. certain death. hungry, bloodthristy, famished. feelings of emptyness and angst. a crack. a push. a splash. dead.
the scene changed it was a room familar to Harris' eyes she felt her way around she felt the floor beneath her feet but it was still there the churning lake. screams. a glint of a knife. a stab in the back. Harris felt it all and yyet felt nothing. she woke.

Harris was standing in her pyjamas in the middle of her room she looked about not sure how she got there.
"it's happened again" she said.
lucid dreams have haunted Harris for many months they just seemed to be getting worse. harris got dressed and went to go wake her mother it was past eleven in the morning and she had a job to got to.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 am

(Mine OC will be Emily, human)

The sound of machinery could be heard everywhere. Buckets with grease and different kinds of oil were set all over the place. A bag full of tools was lying next to a car. The car's machine was growling like a monster reay to attack. Then the sound stopped. There was a knock at the door. "Hello! Is anyone here?" a male voice asked. "Over here!" there was the reply. "Where? Oh! There you are!!" the man said at a pair of shoes which were spotted beneath the car. "How is it going?" The man asked the shoes. "Well, it's better than I expected. You ll have it in a few minutes." the owner of the shoes came out of her hiding. "Oh Emily!! It was you! I thought I was talking with your partner." The man said a goofy smile planted on his face. "Will is out for errands now." Emily said as she wipped her hands clean. "Well, I feel better knowing that you did the job!! You are the godess of machines after all!" the man winked at her and then both of them started laughing. "Ok ok, enough with your flaterry! Your car is almost ready.Make sure to pay the bill!" Emily said as she pulled some hair out of her face. She was wearing blue pants fitting to move around easily, a pair of athletic shoes and a very tiny black top that ended just below her breasts. She had a matching jacket, the same colour with the pants, on top of it. Her long lavender hair were up secured in a ponytail, leaving only some bangs falling on her eyes.
"I see you added one more earing in your collection huh?" the man asked looking at the silver line of earings on her right ear. "Yeah, just one more!" she said to him as she made one last test on the car. "Okay, it's ready good as new!" she told him. The man paid, thanked her and then drove away. Emily wipped the sweat that had gathered on her forehead. Then she took a look at the paper with the jobs that were supposed to be done today. "This is gonna be a busy day..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Harris slipped into her jeans and shirt and made her way down the street still brushing her bushy hair. she made it to the corner and then sat waiting for her ride to the doctors. Frances was late, as usual, bobbing his head to the beat of some rock song with unintelligable lyrics. "hey" he said turning down the volume "hey" Harris echoed
"same dream?" Harris paused
"no it was different"
"where'd you end up this time?"
"i was still in my room'
"Oh Well THANK GOD!"
"what?"
"well i must say i'd rather you end up in your own room then mine again"
Harris blushed as the memory flooded in. only last month had Harris' dreams led her to Frances house throught his window and fell onto the floor sleeping soundly, that was how Frances found her the next morning.
"i was sleepwalking" she said scratching her neck and looking down.
"anyway they await your arival"
"lead on" Harris smiled
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 pm

(Yay! It's begun!)

Wheeljack piloted his ship on his way to the Earthbound Autobot's base. They couldn't just live on a medic alone, they needed an inventor. Even a crackpot inventor like himself. Checking the radar for Decpeticons energy signatures, Wheeljack became to daydream about who he'd meet.

One of those people he was destined to meet was currently hiding in the vents of the former warehouse turned base, spying on a certain ninja bot. Kleo (aka Terror) clenched her teeth. This time she would sneak up on Prowl! 'Alright, Ninja-boy,' she thought, 'Here I come!'

(BTW, Ninja-Boy is just the nickname Kleo gave Prowl when they first met.)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 pm

The sun twinkled through an open hole on a rooftop of a drab looking warehouse. Inside this hole was a room almost halfway filled with a grand old Oak tree that was filled with birds making nests and squirrels jumping from branch to branch. "Ah.....life in perfect harmony," a caring soft voice said. This voice belonged to the Autobot known as Prowl a sleek ninja type bot trained in the cyber ninja arts. Prowl is aslo a superb spy,has human like qualities, and has a handsome personality. Prowl paused a couple nanoseconds in the deep mind processing. Prowl then half smiled,"I wonder what "Terrors" we might face on our next mission." he said as he lightly hummed. Prowl had heard the Autobot's ally crawling around in a near by vent.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:32 pm

The doctors weren't your normal doctors infact they didn't even have a degree, well a medical degree anyway, Doctors was the secret-behind-their-backs-if-you-tell-we'll-bash-you-up kind of name all the students gave the teachers they recieved it from they way they talked to you as if they were about to anounce you have cancer or some exsotic disease.
and Harris and Frances had weekend detention.
and they were late.
and this was bad.
"i tell you they don't have any proof we did it"
"we were caught on camera and they had taped our voices admiting we had done it"
"see no proof!" Harris sighed before facing frances and slugging him in the arm.
"you will be the death of me"
"i can see it now, "Harris, the girl that died from weekend detention" he said spreading his arms out infront of him. Harris slugged him again.
the Doctor wore the same bored expression and spoke in the same "i'm sorry to tell you" voice.
"i'm sorry to say but your detention has just been prolonged"
"To hell your sorry Dr Phil" Frances muttered under his breath but loud enough for just Harris to hear, she struggled to keep a straight face.
"your late"
Frances' foot got harshley stepped on.
"i woke late"
"yeah i got caught up last night having to do... uh homework'
"right, right well i guess you better head off the the library and by the end of the day i better get a 40 000 word essay on why you should Not skip class to spray paint the teachers cars with derogatory words or..." he gave Frances a perposeful glance "or the teachers' bald head while their sleeping" he then turned on his heel. Harris and Frances could help but laugh at the little bunny waving on the back of his shiny head.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:50 am

(I read some info in wiki to be able not to destroy the RPG....so I think I can handle Bumblebee....Ill try to watch and the show to take more info about the Transformers...Just in case Im going to ask...are we playing in our current present earth time? or in transformers animated earth time? )
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Kleo sighed. "I'm guessing that means you caught me, Ninja-boy?" The teenager climbed out of the vent. She wore her hair in a braid with a gold flower and had on a short sleeved green shirt with a golden spaghetti strap over it. She also wore a a gold skirt with blue caprices underneath (She would never be caught dead in just a skirt). She sat in a meditation position and smiled up at Prowl. "So, what's up?"

Wheeljack gave a sharp turn. He forget the coordinates as to where he was supposed to land. He decided to land in a clearing nearby. 'Brace for impact!' he thought as he crashed. Once he was on the ground, he radioed to Optimus his coordinates of where he was. He remained put, more or less because his leg was now twisted to the point where he had several blinking wires hanging out.
The sound of jet engines landing sent a shiver down his spine. 'Primus, anything, but a Decpeticon...' he thought.
"Well, what do we have here?" said the unmistakable screechy voice of Starscream.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm

(Great! I was hoping someone would take Bumblebee. As for your question on what time this takes place? It is fine with me both ways.)

Prowl continued to hum,"You are getting better at your ninja training," he told her," It took me a few more seconds this time to process that you were coming." He nodded his head toward the girl as sign of respect.

~~***~~

Hovering above the Earth was the Cybertron Elite Guard Ship. The Elite were doing some routine checks in the solar system. Sentinel was being annoying as usual yelling out orders this way and that. Over in one of the corners of the ship there was soft upbeat music being released into the air. The music was coming from the Autobot know as Jazz a ninja type Autobot who is trained in the Cybertronian ninja arts, and wields a pair of cyber Nunchaku.

Jazz was speaking to Optimus Prime through the ships communication system," Hey OP, long time no talk," Jazz said flare in his voice,"SP up topside was me to do a routine mission down your way, he coninued," I actually think he wants me to do a little private eyeing on you guys. Why the guy wants to take you down I will never know. Someone need to tell him to chill, anyway I will see ya guys in a few nanoseconds." Jazz finished and then stated to walk to the transporter area of the ship.

Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 pm

[[*snaps fingers* curses! Foiled again! I was gonna ask if I could have Bee...hmm...Is Optimus or Ironhide taken? Can I have one of them and Megatron? Also, I'll bring in just myself (no powers or anything) but I think that's a bit late so...just make it that she's just landed I guess lol I'll use my other screen name though]]

Shadow blinked up at the sky above her. When she had closed her eyes 5 minutes ago it had been overcast, but now it was bright and sunny. Not to mention the fact that she was now on a beach, whereas she had been in her backyard before. She sat up, blinking and brushing sand off her grey singlet. The parts of the motor she had been working on were still on her stomach and she picked them up as she stood, walking away from the beach. She blinked steel-blue eyes at the city around her, her mouth falling open.
"Where am I?" She asked aloud, not noticing the black 4WD sedan behind her, listening to her words.

[[I can't remember what Ironhide is exactly, but yeah ^^;]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 pm

(You may have them all if you wish. Ironhyde was a GMC topkick truck in the movie version, he has also been a hummer and Dodge Durango before in the other series. I think he also was a Toyota pickup but not sure) Smile
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:38 pm

[[sweet! thankies Big grin]]
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 am

Kleo hid the small blush that came across her face well at the compliment. "Thanks. I've been trying really hard. Do you think I might try to sneak up on Jazz when we see him next. That brawl we had last time was awesome! But, we wouldn't of had the brawl if he hadn't noticed me..." Kleo sighed. She would often cheer about fun things, but sometimes they were her ninja training failures...
~*~*~
"Megatron!" Stascream screeched into his comm. link "I've have captured the Autobot inventor Wheeljack. Should I bring him to base."
"I think you need a lozenge for that voice problem," Whelljack muttered.
"Silence, fool!" yelled Starscream. :No, not you, Lord Megatron."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 am

"Patience Kleo, even I have had trouble sneaking up on my friend Jazz, but yes one day I think you may be able to do just that, but remember all things in this life take time." he said as he stood up.

~~***~~

Jazz hit a few buttons on the transporter key pad and within seconds he was on the pavement in his car mode. A few minutes later he arrived in front of the Autobot base. He transformed back into robot mode and walked inside where he was met by Ratchet the Autobot's medical officer," yo Ratchet what's the scoop on organic life today?" he asked. Jazz had respect for the older bot since Ratchet had been a head officer in some of the wars back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:00 am

"Optimus, Im in my position...any last orderes?" Bumblebee asked through the communication system. "I ont see any Decepticon activity around here..."

Emily rode her bicycle till the house of her next client. "Hello Mr. Smith." she said to the man sitting in a chair in the house's yard. "Oh, Emily. Welcome! Alays on schedule I see." Smith smiled and motioned with his hand for her to come in. "How is your leg?" Emily asked as she took out of the bike's basket the delivery. "Aw, it had been broken in three parts so it hurts a lot, but I think I can move a little bit easier these days. Im sorry that I make you come here to bring me my order." the man man as he patted his bad leg. "Dont mention it." Emily said. "Well, the money is on the table, take a cookie or two will ya? You ve lost weight again.."the kind man said as he looked at her over his glasses. "Alays work and no eat is no good you know.." Emily chuckled as she took a cookie and ate it in one bite. "I know, I know...Mmmm, it's delicious. Tell to Mrs. Smith that I want this recipe. Oh, by the way, you ouldnt have forgotten..."
Smith laughed. "No, I havent forgotten. You cant go and take everything you want! Stay as much as you want. After all I dont need anything from there!"
"Thank u so much sir!!" Emily said and she took her money and bike and went to the back of the house. Mr. Smith is a business man who has a store that rents cars by second hand. Next to the store is a junk yard which have mechanical parts. That was Emily's destination. "You never know what will you find in there. It's like a treasure chase!" Emily said to herself as she put down her bicycle over the fence and start walking around the mountains of junk. "Im in my own paradise!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Forum Games :: RPG-
Jump to: