TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:18 pm

(Yes of course. Smile Thanks Wildgoose for clearing up where the turtles are this moment. )

Ratchet finished Gwen's repairs," alright you two let me do one last scan" he told Kleo and Gwen. "okay you two can move now, but Kleo take in slowly, that wound of yours was a nasty one"

Prowl extended his hand to Kleo to help her stand.

Gwen stood up and looked herself over making sure everything was still was functioning correctly "Nice job umm...I did not catch your name?" she asked the old bot.

"name is Ratchet" he said as he turned to clean up his work area.

"Well thank you Ratchet" she said as she walked over to Kleo. "So, what's the story behind this place?" she asked as she looked around the medical bay and down the hallway.

~~***~~

"What!" mikey exclaimed.

"Mikey why don't you just invite it for tea and crumpets. You were speaking loud enough to wake the dead" Raph said as he watched the yellow and black robot move about.

Ssssssssssssssshh! Leo hushed them again more forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:50 pm

"So, wait a minute...wasnt there suppose to be ONE Nano in this place?"Raph asked as the yellow-black car and the other robot disappeared from their view.
"Well, there were these signs of robotic movement, so we assumed that it was Nano...", Leo said mostly to himself.
"But it turned out that it wasnt Nano...It's his elder brothers!!! And they re here for revenge for what we did to him!! We are gonna die!!!" Mikey panicked.
Donnie whacked him on the head. "You watch too many scary movies, I keep telling you that...", he sighed.
"So now, what?"Raph asked impatiently.
"Fu fu fu....dont worry...everything is checked!!"Donnie gave the I-have-everything-in-control-cause-Im-the-braniac laugh.
"Huh?" the others asked. "With this!!" he showed them. "Cool!!!"

"Here's fine...hide yourself, Im coming in 5 minutes." Emily said as they stopped a bit further from her house. "Dont be late.."Bumblebee said to her as she got out of him and slammed the door. She made a run to her workplace first to see if her partner was there. Noone was inside. She left some of the tools she didnt need with her and wrote a quick note for him to read. Your bicycle is dead. Im sorry. It was an accident, Ill pay you back!
Then she went into her house, hopingto find it occupied. And she did, only with a small surprise. "Gramma!!" Emily shouted as she entered. The volume of the TV was too loud. It was a music channel but apparently the certen musician must be tone deaf. "Gramma!! Turn down the volume!! How can you listen to such a horrible....."she didnt finish the sentence. As she walk through the holl to the living room she saw her gramma with her best friend sitting there. But they werent alone. Emily's grandmother was holding an electric guitar and her friend was sitting in front of drums. "Whaaaa? Why gramma? Why?" Emily said in a pleading voice. She was sure that she wasused to her eccentric character, but she was wrong! "You two were doing all this noise? Why? How?" Emily demanded to know.
"Emily!! Youre back!! Look! Look!! Polla and I decided to learn to play a musical instrument!" Emily's gramma waved at her with enthousiasm. "Did you ask the instrument if it wants first?"Emily commented. "And why THESE instruments?"
"What do you mean 'why these'? What do they have?"her gramma asked. "The thing isnt what they have..the thing is what you two dont have..."
"I dont understand.."her gramma said.
"Never mind...I cant deal with this now. THIS is too much for me..I even prefer the robot..."Emily muttered under her breath. "I phoned you some hour before but you didnt answered, why?" Her gramma thought about it first and then answered,"Oh, I went with Polla to take our delivery!"she said, meaning the instruments. "Yes, Billy told me that you went to the 'House of Rock'....Look, Ive done my jobs for today so Im going out Ok?"
"Where to? Can we come too?"her gramma immidiately replied. "No! Stay here and.....play your instrumemts...just try to not disturb the neighboorhood...much.."Emily said as she fixed herself in the mirror and left before the two old ladies start playing again.
She dashed till Bumblebee and got in. "Ok, Im ready we can go now!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 pm

(Sorry! Anime smile I thought they had followed them )

Kleo allowed Prowl to help her, something she wouldn't let just anyone do. Kleo was pretty independent. 'I wonder if Jazz has figured it out by now that I...' she thought. She didn't want to say 'Like Prowl.' to herself because she had promised herself not to fall in love with him, but fate had different ideas.
"Geez," said Ratchet. "You're helpin' her. I remember when you two couldn't even be near each other."
It was true. Kleo and Prowl couldn't stand each other when they first met. Sometimes it got pretty comedic, but an incident in the woods that had to deal with some space barnacles and Kleo nearly getting dropped off a cliff, half-dead by Lugnut and Blitzwing had changed that.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:05 pm

(yeah i thought they had too no worries)

Harris punched Frances
"OWW what was that for?"
"do something?"
"what?"
"i don't know speak to them"
"why would i want to do that?"
"and you call yourself a man" Harris jumped over to the hodded figures she punched the Orange one
"Oww what was that for?"
"deja vu" Harris rolled her eyes "who are and more to the point what are you?'
"My name is MichaelAngelo"
"Ookay"
"what?"
"uhh isn't that like an old guys or something?'
"an artist" Frances put in
"yeah must have been asleep in class at that point"
"Right" the orange one gave her a weird look
"i don't get to sleep at night" Harris shrugged "its a mayjor promblem"
"yeah once she fell into my room sleepwalking" Harris gave Frances a black eye
"Oww what was that for"
"don't you people have any new things to say" she said throwing up her hands in disgust
the orange one shushed them. "be quiet now"
harris rolled her eyes but her mouth stayed shut. she would tell them their real names untill they told them their's.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:32 pm

"Ratchet just because you can't be gentleman doesn't mean I don't have to be one either," Prowl said sternly.

~~***~~

"yo Gwen I could show you around the base" Jazz said as he walked over to her.

"you don't even live here, your just here on assignment" Ratchet said correcting Jazz.

"Um..okay," she said ask she looked up at the Jazz's face," One thing though, you have yet to tell me your name"

He bent down to her eye level"the name is Jazz" he said with a smile.

Gwen couldn't help but smile at the suave robot in front of her"okay Jazz, I would be delighted to have you show me around."

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:49 pm

"Look after our guest, bro," said Kleo. "Say, Gwen, are you an Autohelper?" Kleo wanted to hold on to her last bit of hope that she wasn't the last of her kind. She sat on Prowl's shoulder (as she usually did) with a smile of hope. Jazz had said she completely organic, but then again her kind had certain..genes...and the necklace, but there was still hope.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 am

"I don't exactly know what I am." Gwen said sadly. "My Master found me when I was young. He trained me in the cyber arts, but he never really revealed where he found me or what I am. She grew silent, "he was going to several cycles ago, but when I went to him I found him............."she sighed from the pain.

"You must have discovered him after I did" Prowl said sadly.

"You knew him?" Gwen asked. (She does not know the others know. Her system was down when they scanned her memory banks)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 am

"What was that?"Bumblebee asked Emily as they drove to the Autobots base. "I had to make a stop. Make sure that everyone was fine..."she said to him. "And?"he asked her. "Everyone was more than fine!!"she said.
"Optimus. This is Bumblebee. In ten minutes Ill be at the base. We are having a guest."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 pm

"We have another one there as well," said Optimus. "Wheeljack and I are on our way."
~*~*~*~
"Prowl," said Kleo. "Are you talking...about..your Master...Yoketron?" Kleo had not really wanted to say it. She knew that the death of her teacher and friend's old master was a touchy subject with him.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Prowl glumly nodded his head"yes Master Yoketron"

Gwen walked over to prowl" I wish I had been their when you were. I wanted to know what his last words of wisdom were for me"

"So if you were once on Cybertron, how did ya boogie you way to Earth?" Jazz asked

"I was flying aimlessly to anyplace I could hide, You Autobots don't take to kindly to a Autobot who can change back into a human when she wishes, anyway I was flying toward a unknown planet to me when there was a sift in the space in front of me and I ended up here." Gwen said as she walked back to Jazz," Alright then, how about that tour?"

Jazz led the way trough the Autobot's base.

"You have not told us your Autobot name." Prowl said as he followed with Kleo on his shoulder.

"Oh I guess I haven't. My Autobot name is Jiving Quickstep. I guess I was named after the dance style Jive since I have a fascination with dance" Gwen told Prowl. "You can all call me Jive for short." she smiled at the others.

"Ya no I like that name," Jazz said smiling down at Gwen.

"Well thank you Jazz" she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Kleo gave Prowl a quick hug around his neck to comfort him as if to apologize for bringing up something hard to discuss.
"It's nice to meet ya," said Kleo to Jive/Gwen in an official greeting that was better than 'Say Gwen, are you an Autohelper?'
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Prowl started to smile as Kleo hugged him. Kleo and Prowl's bond had grown stronger then ever before in the last solar cycle (meaning a year).

"Nice to meet you too" Gwen said as she looked up at Kleo still sitting on Prowl's shoulder. "Hold one lets make this easier" she said as she flipped a few times and bounced of a near by wall and landed on Jazz's shoulder.

"Impressive" Prowl told Gwen.

"Thanks" she nodded to Prowl. "I hope you don't mind me here It makes it easier to talk to you all this way?" she asked Jazz.

"Well...No I guess it's alright" Jazz said with a unsure tone is his voice. He had never had an anyone sit on his shoulder before.

"Thanks, I could have transformed, but somehow this seemed more fun." she smiled at him.

~~***~~

The Autobot's base com system started to bleep.

Ratchet appeared from the medical bay and went to answer the signal. "Ratchet here........alright.............fine.......just what we need more young bots messing up the place!!!!......................Ratchet out!"

Ratchet walked to where Prowl and Jazz were standing. Ratchet gave Prowl and Jazz a funny look when he saw the two girls on their shoulder. "Optimus is bringing in a guest soon and Bumblebee has someone as well. Optimus wants us to be on alert just in case of an emergency" Ratchet said with a annoyed tone in his voice as he walked back to his medical lab area.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:02 pm

"Don't be a grump, Hatchet, people are fun!" said Kleo as Ratchet gave a snarl at the nickname. "Stop throwing wrenches at me and we'll avoid nicknames."
"You you could behave yourself like proper person and not a hyperactive wind-up toy, I wouldn't of had to throw a wrench," said Ratchet. Kleo 'hmph-ed' and turned her head in a sassy, 'I'm not going to honor that with a reply.' kind of way. She really hated when Ratchet was grumpy, but she had started it a bit. Eh, she'd apologize later. Give him a nice cube of high-grade, he always liked it when she 'did something nice for a change' as he put it.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:52 am

Ratchet continued to grumble as he disappeared into the medical lab.

"I take it you all don't get along well with Ratchet?" Gwen asked the group.

"We do most of the time. Ratchet just had a different way of expressing himself" Prowl told her.

(So are all the turtles with Harris and Frances or just Mikey?)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 am

Kleo nodded. "Yeah, he's seen a lot of action in his days. I respect him for it, even though I don't always show it."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:10 am

(I think they are all together, but we better wait for Lostangel to answer...)

Bumblebee got in the entrance of the base. "Gyus!! Im here!!"he shouted to them. He opened the driver's door for Emily to get out. Then he transformed himself to his Autobot form. "Well here we are....welcome to the base"he told her. Emily looked around. "Wow!!" was the only thing that manage to escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:12 am

'ah!" said Opimus. "Bumblebee's just arrived as well."
"Good," said Wheeljack, transforming along with Optimus.
"Bumblebee," greeted Optimus. "This is Wheeljack, he's come to join our team as an inventor."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

"Oh new blood...good. Nice to meet you Wheeljack. Optimus here is my guest. Her name is Emily and guess what, she was chased by a Deceptigon...a new Deceptigon!!!" Bumblebee rushed to say what he knew and introduce himself at the same time."Oh, Emily, here is our leader...Optimus Prime"
"Uh, nice to meet you....sir...."Emily said. She didnt knew how to speak to a leader of talking giant robots.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm

(okay, sounds good)

Prowl and Jazz both walked towards the base entrance. They both welcomed their comrades then they walked over to Bumblebee.

"So we talked to you earlier" Prowl said to the organic next to Bumblebee

"Ya girl what did you have that made that Decepticon attack ya?" Jazz then asked the girl.

"Hello there" Gwen said from Jazz's shoulder "you must be Bumblebee" Gwen said as she looked at the yellow and black bot.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:03 pm

"Yeah that's me! The one and only!! But who are you?" Bumblebee asked her.

"I didnt do anything!!"Emily frowned to Jazz. "I was just there, minding my business and then out of nowhere came that lunatic and start chasing me around to give him some of the stuff I collected..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

(Um, Wildgoose, do you mean Decepticon or was that just Bumblebee rushing words?)
"Hey, I'm Kleo," the Autohelper greeted.
"You're the last Autohelper?!" said Wheeljack. "I've studied what I could about your kind for years! It is a pleasure to meet you."
"Ditto," said Kleo.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:29 pm

"What where you collecting when he started chasing you?" Jazz then asked Emily.

~**~

"My name is Gwen/Jiving Quickstep, I am a Autobot/Human." she told Bumblebee. "But call me Jive if you want" She added.

"You must be OP and Wheeljack?" Gwen then looked towards the other two bots.

"Yes...but that's Optimus Prime" Optimus corrected Gwen.

"Oh sorry, I guess Jazz's slang has already rubbed off on me" she said winking at Jazz.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 pm

"It rubs off on everyone," said Kleo with a chuckle as she absentmindedly leaned into the crick off Prowl's neck.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Prowl felt kleo slide towards the crick of his neck. "Careful would not want you to stuck there" he whispered to Kleo as he nudged her a little bit with his head.

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:58 am

Harris now Rebecca nudged her way towards the Blue one
"uh yeah well you just took us out of no where and we have NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON!" she yeld the blue looked up and then moved quickly pouncing up the wall and onto the roof of a nearby building. "c'mon there moving" he called disappearing from sight.
Rebecca threw her hands up in disgust.
"oh yeah just, you know leave us here... ahhh" she squealed as Don swiped her feet and carried her up and dropped her on the roof before heading off as well Mikey then came up with Frances panting.
"never ever again" he said pointing to Frances the red on jumped up then they all sprinted off.
"i guess we run" Rebecca said pulling Frances, now George, along with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next