TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?

Go down 
+2
Wildgoose
Donny'sGirl007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 pm

"You bet Bumblebee," Jazz said as he walked over to him."Hey there organic," he said to the girl in Bumblebee's hand," You alright?"

Prowl followed Jazz,"Do you have any idea why that Decepticon was chasing this girl?" he asked Bumblebee.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm

"Well, I heard that he wanted something from her."Bumblebee said to them. "I arrived late so I couldnt hear their whole conversation.."
"What conversation?" Emily snapped. "I was in the junk yard just minding my business when that psycho came out of nowhere and start chasing me like crazy for a piece of junk I picked up. Of course I would give it to him. The founders, the keepers. And stop talking as if Im not here! I can hear and see you perfectly, you know!" She had found once again her stormy character.
"Wow, it appears that you do have courage since you yell to three giants."Bumblebee laughed.
"Heh", Emily played with a lock of her lavender hair not knowing how to respond to that. "So, what are you going to do to me now?"she asked them.
"Well, boys? What do you think?"Bumblebee decided to play a little bit. "She had seen us...What can we do about that, I wonder...."he winked at the other two to play along.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Harris and Frances ran forward but where tripped over by a stick that was held at ankle height Harris feel over and Frances followed then quick as anything they where pulled behind two dumpsters A orange hooded figure held the stick before A purple one came over and snatched it off him.
"what are you doing shell for brains"
the orange one held them up.
"i thought they Might have something."
"yes they look like Robots don't they?" the purple one rolled his eyes
" no they where being followed by one"
"yes and would that cause the robot to come here?"
The Orange one deflated "oh"
Harris finally spoke up "uh Put me down!" the orange one dropped them.
"thanks Now CAN YOU TELL WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!!"
they both ignored her as they watched the scene with the girl and the five robots. they where joined my a Red hooded figure and a blue one.
"oh great there's more" Harris rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Kleo hoped the others weren't worried about her. She had picked up an energy spike signal near there area with a Decepticon energy signature and an Autobot one with it. She inched behind a rock and saw who she believed to be Wheeljack and Starscream.
"What's up, Star-stupid," she hissed as she jumped up on the rock.
"Oh, Primus, not you," groaned Starscream. "Scram!"ed he fired his null rays. Kleo dodged. She threw one of her circle appendages. Starscream dodged the oncoming, but on it's way back to Kleo it hit him in the back of the head. He aimed both null rays and fired. Kleo didn't ahve time to dodge. She opened up her comm. link to Prowl.
"PROWL!' she screamed before she was hit up against the rock and fell to the ground weakened. She raised her arm and fired a missile, hoping Prowl would be there soon.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Powl heard Kleo's voice instantly," Bumblebee protect that girl until we know what she had the Decepticons wanted. Jazz your with me something is wrong with Kleo." He said as he took off towards the direction of Kleo's energy signature.

"Say no more brother," Jazz said as he quickly followed Prowl.

* a few minutes later*

Prowl's blue visor optics registered the Decepticon Starscream instantly. Prowl hit his hologram duplicator that made a perfect duplicate of himself. which he then placed in front of Starscream.

Meanwhile, Jazz and the real prowl were getting into place for an attack from behind the winged Decepticon.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 pm

[[sorry!!!! Ok yeah, I'll take care of only me, 'Hide and Megatron, ok?]]

There was nothing she could do till she could contact someone, but Sam growled as she hung up. Again, for the 15th time, she had failed to reach anyone in her contact book. and no one had ever heard of her parents either, which was weird considering they were a famous scientists and inventor.

"Great, now what?" She grumbled as there was an explosion nearby. She was leaning against Ironhide, who had been recharging peacefully, but had jolted awake when the explosion rocked the ground underneath him. He immediately scanned the area around him but paused. That girl...was on his radar. Why? The connection to Optimus came on and he had no time for second thoughts as he opened his door. Sam shrieked as she fell back into the passanger seat and the Autobot started up, speeding out of the beach parking lot. "WHAT THE-!!" She was cut off when Ironhide swerved around a corner and she rolled over so she could clip in her seatbelt, then gulped. Who was driving?!

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 pm

The Purple Hooded figure looked Both Harris and Frances up and down. "what are you names?"
"George and Rebecca' replied Harris
"Ok"
"why are you dressed like that?" Harris asked as frances mumbled he needed to pee.
"we get cold easily and theres a bottle over there" the orange one said pointing over to the second dumpster.
"quiet" hissed the blue one "i think something is about to happen"
"why are you here?"
"we were about to strike when we realised a human is involed he don't want to put her in danger" the purple one answered
"Human? what ae you robots?'
"Close" the orange one smirked
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:19 am

"Ok, now it's the two of us. I think that we didnt make a good start. Im Bumblebee. What's your name?" Bumblebee said to the girl in his hand. He had taken a liking of her. "Im Emily..."she answered him, still a little bit unsure. "Who are you? What are you?" she began asking him. "This isnt the best place to answer your questions. You may still be in danger." Bumblebee let her down acrefully and transformed into a yellow sport car. Emily's eyes became huge at the sight in front of her. "Like that we wont track too much attention. Get inside. It's safe, I swear." he said to her. Emily got in and examined the space. "Oh my gosh! A real sport car. And Im inside! The sight of the controls, the sound of the engine, the smell of the grease..."she said with excitment and hugged herself. Then she realised where exactly she was and stopped what she has doing. "Heh...sorry about that.."she said to him blushing from embarassment. "I guess that you like cars, huh?" Bumblebee chuckled. "Oh yes! Yes, very much! Not only cars! I just love everything that has to do with machines!!" she answered him. "Ok, Emily, now put your belt on. We're going to take a ride over to my friends to see if they need help."Bumblebee said as he start moving. "What about the other one?" Emily aked as she pointed the robot that tried to kill her. "Dont worry about him. He took some stan blast any minute now he should be able to move but he wont chace us...."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:12 pm

'Ok one just changed into a robot and the girl got in"
"OOOkAAAAAY"
"so are they good?"
"still not sure"
"should we go after them?" leo looked about
"yes there is a ledge up there Mikey you can you?"
"NUNCHUK EXPREESS GOING UP!" quickly and gracfully then Don paused.
"what about Rebecca and George?"
"Mikey chuck one up here"

Mikey got down and asked for permission before loading Rebecca onto his back he then jumped up and handed her to the floor he then jumped back down and loaded up George again her got up and gasped.
"no way am i carrying ten foot five over here he said pointing to George's slim long and particulary lanky figure.

the robot looked about before noticing a small congregation of robots that looked some what colourful "thats weird" he said he went over to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 pm

"Prowl..." Kleo whispered as she was slumped against the rock. She swiftly winked to woods to let him know she knew he and Jazz were there.
"Bah! Come to save your little pupil? Hm, what do you secretly love her or something? Why waste your life for this pathetic fleshy?" snarled Starscream. Kleo blushed and decided not to think about the few choice thoughts about Prowl and decided to focus on the few choice Cybertronian words she had for Starscream.
"Frag off and go to the Pit," she spat. She laughed knowing some transformer in the world just cringed at what she said.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 pm

(I think I am going to bring in a new human/robot OC soon. Her name will be Gwen and I think I would like to pair her with Jazz. Speaking of pairing, Haluwasa2 do you want Kleo paired with Prowl?)

Prowl appeared right behind Starscream. "That Pathetic fleshy as you call her happens to be a friend of mine," Prowl growled as he swiftly threw one of his throwing discs at Starscream. The winged Decepticon stumbled backwards. "Oh how we forget Decepticon that I possess my own deception," Prowl smiled remembering all the times Starscream had fallen for his hologram duplicator.

As Starscream started to head towards Prowl. *Zing* "Ya no Starcream you have got to find yourself a new hobby," Jazz said as picked up his Nunchaku he had thrown at Starscream.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 pm

(I think Ill use that robot that attacked Emily as an OC in the end...his name will be Haymitch)

"Prowl, this is Bumblebee. Im heading over to your position. I have the girl with me. What;s going on over there?" Bumblebee asked through the communicator. "Is something wrong?" Emily asked. "My friend seems to be fighting another robot like the one that attcked you..."Bumblebee answered her. "Oh, is he alright?" Emily wanted to know. "We will learn soon enough"

Over the block where the fight had ended the stunned Deceptigon came to like again. "Tsk...I was so close..."he muttered and opened his comunicator. "Megatron, this is Haymitch. The earthling got away with the object. Autobots got involved. Im retreating to the base..." He transformed himself as quickly as he could and run off the scene.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:32 pm

(Yeah, I do. I've being trying to hint at that a little too subtly or maybe too not subtly because I didn't know if I had to ask you. Anime smile Sorry if it was trouble.)

"And a new bot to pick on!" yelled Kleo as she shot her blaster at him, hitting him in the leg.
"OW! Slag you, you little glitch! And you two ninja-wannabees get out of my way. I can take all three of you on!" screeched Starscream. With all her might, Kleo flung herself at Starscream's back and began punching him in the back of the head.
"Be careful!" shouted Wheeljack as he reached for his confiscated blaster.
Kleo attempted to hang on to thrashing jet until he elbowed her in the stomach where his null rays had hit earlier. As she fell, her hand waved over her open blue spark and detracted her suit. She realized that her injury was bleeding. 'Shoot,' she thought as she fell then looked down. 'Double shoot.'
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 pm

"kleo!" prowl reached out his hand as she fell. "stay with me!" prowl yelled to the girl who was now in his arms. "Ratchet!!!!"we have wounded"he yelled on his com link.

"what you yelling about prowl"Ratchet said annoyed that he had been pulled away from his work.

"I said we have wounded! Kleo has been wounded!!"he exclaimed once again.

"well don't just keep flapping you jaw! Get her back to the base now!" Ratchet said sternly.

"Jazz I need you to carry kleo. I don't think she is able to ride my motorcycle mode" he said with slight glitch in his voice.

Jazz jumped into his sports car mode"lets punch it" Jazz yelled he was worried for his friend too.

~~***~~

Gwen had just finished working on her new hip-hop routine in her dance studio. "yo Jake, I am going to go recharge" she said to the other owner of the dance studio.

"recharge?? You got a funny way of saying things Gwen" Jake said puzzeled.

"Oh, I mean I am going to go out for a quick bite" she said as she ran outside. "That was close!" she said to herself. Gwen quickly touched a button on her dance sneakers. A set of wheels and jets popped out"lets rock!"she smiled to herself. She quickly sped up the street.

"nothing like the wind in your face and not a care in the cyber world" she hummed. As she rounded a turn,the sound of burning rubber could be heard a few feet away. "Dude what the.............oh slag!"she yelled.

Jazz had been so focussed on getting kleo to Ratchet that he had seen the girl coming. Jazz quickly stopped and backed up to where the girl had been flung.

"Jazz get moving!"prowl yelled.

"but what about her bro?" he said as he looked at the pretty girl.

"Take her along! No move it!!"Prowl yelled louder.

Jazz carfully picked up the girl to put her in his back seat next to kleo, as Jazz put her inside he felt a powerful shock come from the girl's body"Ow! I don't think she is organic"he said as he closed his door and continued to drive towards the base.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:23 am

"strange very strange" the purple one said
"when d'ya noticed?" Harris rolled her eyes then the shout of the red one made her halt.
"look those guys just there a girl was running then they just took off with her"
"i don't like the sound of that" the blue one said
"should we check it out?"
"c'mon i mean we've been out for a while and some old star trek shows are on in five can't we call it a day"
"Mikey its almost one"
"no wonder i'm buggered"
"shut ya trap mikey"
"Don do you think you can lock on their signal"

"sure just give me a couple of seconds"
"how do humans run in these?"
"very well thanks" Frances said running along side Mikey
"what do you guys run in the nude or something?" Harris asked eyebrows lifted.
"Well sorta"
"TMI" cried Harris closing her eyes and looking away
"What?"
"TMI to much information jebus do you guys like live underground or something"
"or something"
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:58 am

"Um...what in the name of everything is going on?!" Sam yelled and shrieked, jumping back when a holoform appeared in the drivers seat. He looked like something out of the matrix wearing a singlet, jeans, sunglasses and a trench coat. He looked across at the frozen girl and cursed audibly.
"Did Firefly not tell you ANYTHING?!" He growled, swerving around several more cars and causing a minor pileup. Sam glanced back but turned around again when Ironhide grabbed her shoulder and pushed her around. "Eyes on the road, keep an eye out of anything! Optimus, I'm gonna meet Jazz and the others at base, got a girl with me."
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 am

"Jazz!!"Bumblebee shouted to get his attention. as he run past through him. He mad an U turn and followed him. "Jazz did something happen? I have the girl with me.."he said to him.
Inside Bumblebbe Emilly was trying to contact home. "Common pick it up...." Nothing. "Grrrrr, Where is everybody?" she dialed a different number. She waited a few moments and then someone answered. "Hello? Billy? Hi, it's Emily! Yes, Im fine thank you. Let me aske you....I called at my house but noone is there do you know......Oh, out huh?.....ok...wait...SAY WHAT!?!??!?! Are they crazy? I cant get out of the house without something bizarre happen?...ok, I know....thnaks for telling me...bye..." she ended the phonecall. "Ugh, they re giving me a headache!!" she said to nobody and rubbed her temples as she sat back at the seat.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Jazz kept driving towards the Autobot base. "ya Bumblebee Kloe had been hurt bad and on the way back I sort of slammed into a chick." Jazz said sadly he never wanted to hurt organics or any life for that matter. "I have reasons to believe that she is not completely organic," he said as he could still feel the shock the girl had given him.

"Ratchet we are pulling up outside the base now!" Prowl urgently hurried everyone inside.

Jazz carefully lifted Kleo and the girl out of his back seat and laid them both on Rachet's medical tables.

Prowl hovered over Kleo as Rachet worked.

Jazz kept his optics on the other girl.

"Who is the human girl?" Ratchet asked as he repaired some wires in Kleo system.

"I don't think she is human MD"Jazz told him.

"Hmm....I am almost finished with Kleo here. I will do a scan on the girl and will just see if she is human or not" Rachet said as a few sparks flew of his medical drill.

"Ratchet is Kleo going to make it" prowl asked softly.

"Prowl, it would take a whole lot more fire power then what hit her to make her go offline" Rachet chuckling. "Kelo is a fighter she will be just fine" he said as he closed Kleo's network panel."Okay she just needs a hour or two to recharge. Keep an eye on her Prowl and stop your worrying"

"Okay lets see what the damage is here" Ratchet said as he started a scan on the other girl. The Autobot computer started to give a reading "Human/Autobot female. Ability to change from robot,human, and vehicle modes. Possess a pair of cyber Sai weapons. Has a talent for dance and athletic sports. Appears to have trained under the teaching of the Master Yoketron"

"Yoketron!!!!" both Jazz and Prowl looked at each other. They had both trained under Master Yoketron's teaching and knew most of the other cyber ninjas, but a human/autobot cyber ninja. This secret had never been revealed by their Master.

As Prowl and Jazz tried to make sense of the new information, Ratchet quickly did some repairs on the girl's power panels.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Shaking her head, Kleo slowly came around. "Am I back in base?"
"Go back sleep," growled Ratchet.
"I'm in the med. bay?" groaned Kleo as she sat up. "Whose the girl?"
"Don't sit up! You have an injury by your stomach!" scolded Ratchet. Kleo stuck her toungue out at the medic, but did mutter "Thanks for fixing me." She smiled over at Prowl. "And thanks for catching me. It's good...to have someone looking out for me."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Prowl knelt beside Kleo" I am glad you are all right, but next time wait to strike at the right moment" he said in his teaching voice. "you did show a great amount of courage though" he said as his blue visor optics twinkled.

"kleo! Glad to see your still kicking" Jazz said as he was knelt beside the other girl's bed. "As for your question about who the girl is. We don't know yet. I sort of ran her over trying to get you back here in time" Jazz put his head in his hands"I should have been more careful!"

"now young bot stop blaming yourself!" Ratchet said annoyed. "she should be fine" he said as he drilled a couple times.

Gwen's system started to power up" OW!!!" Gwen looked at Ratchet "watch where you are drilling MD!"

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:25 pm

"I'll remember to do that," said Kleo to Prowl. "It's good to see that Starscream didn't hurt you."
"Watch it yourself! Don't tell me where to drill!" snapped Ratchet. "Now, hold still so i can finish. Kleo, Optimus retrieved Wheeljack and is on his way back to base. Commed me before you got nere."
"Good," said Kleo.
"Now, who are you?" he asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 pm

"I think I have a right to ask you to stop drilling sparkplug!!!!" Gwen yelled at Ratchet. "how do I not know your a decepticon creep?"

"I can assure you we are Autobots" Jazz said with joy in his voice.

Gwen looked at Jazz and Ratchet and noticed the Autobot symbol on their chest plates. "hmm....I can see you are Autobots. She tried to sit up a little was stopped by the medical bot" I said be still untill I am finished!" yelled the medical bot.

"fine MD! But your cramping my style" Gwen said annoyed.

Jazz leaned closer to the girl" I am sorry I ran you off the road"

"I was wondering what that flash of silver was back there" she chuckled "I should have been watching the road more carefully" Gwen's anger eased,"My human name is Gwen"

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:31 pm

(um can someone help me with TMNT?)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 pm

(Sure!)
"Oh my gosh, robots," said Mikey as he looked through the wind ow of the base with his brothers.
"Sssh," Leo hushed him.
Kleo swore she heard something. "I must be going nuts, I think i just heard someone talking outside. Do you think Optimus is back?"
*~*~*~
Starscream, defeated had fled and Optimus was helping Wheeljack to his feet.
"So the energy spike disappeared on your scanners to?" asked Optimus.
"Yes," replied Wheeljack. "Ratchet and i should look into this."
"I agree," said Optimus. "Can you transformer?"
"Yes, sir," said Wheeljack as he went into car mode. "Back to base?"
"Yeah, follow me," said Optimus as he transformed and began to drive awawy.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:03 pm

(I will...just tell me how you want it! ^^)
(Haluwasa2 the TMNT is still behind to the place were Emily was attacked... Anime smile!)

Bumblebee was moving slower this time. "Where are we going?" Emily asked him. "At the base...where my friend Jazz went. I think it would be a good idea to meet our leader. Since the Deceptigons were chasing you, it means that theyll do it again."he answered her. Emily cleared her throat. "Um, before we go there, could we make a quick stop at my house? It's important."
"No. We cant waste presious time."
"Please. It will be just a minute...I promise. And you can go through the back so youll not be seen." Emily said adn did cute puppy dog eyes to him.
"Fine fine. Just dont look at me like that!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?   TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT meets the Transformers. hehe! why not?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next